Stores > Bellelily.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.05/10 0.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.16/10 0.16/10
2017-02-20

Horrible service

"I ordered a pair of socks that read "if you can read this bring me wine" on the bottom ... 2 months almost 3 months later no socks. They haven't refunded me and just told me to go to my post office to receive my parcel... which isn't there. I want a full refund and have yet to see it. Horrible service takes them days to return an email. Completely dissatisfied. Do not order from this company!"

This review was modified by haddy1 on February 20 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-18

BEWARE SCAM SCAM SCAM!!

"These people will take your money and not send you anything. If they do decide to send you somehing it will be months later and nothing that you ordered. I ordered a top in February, after emailing (because here is no number to call) I was finally sent something but it was a SWIMSUIT not the top I paid for. I tried emailing to ask for a refund because at this point it's been 2 months and I don't want the shirt anymore. Hey tld me they'd give me a discount on something else but no refund. Now they won't even respond to my emails. I'm stuck with a swimsuit instead of the shirt and out of my money. I am reporting to BBB. Do not order from these people they are a scam, taking money from people and not sending them anything. This has to be illegal. "

This review was modified by Amberlhera on February 18 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-16

I never received my order -- no response from customer service

"Luckily I paid by PayPal and I was refunded. I did try to contact customer service many times. Very bad. "

This review was modified by whenworking on February 16 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-02-15

Awful Service

"Ordered on December 5th, never received my product (Feb 15th now) I have emailed time with no response. "

This review was modified by strikergirl15 on February 15 2017 04:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

Scam

"Ordered a few items in dec 2016. Its now feb 2017. No customer service number. No response to email inquiries. Im reporting them to BBB ans facebook where I saw their ad. "

This review was modified by Sudi777 on February 13 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-02-13

SCAM ARTIST

"MY DAUGHTER ORDER 2 SWEATERS FOR CHRISTMAS 2016. IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND WE HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING. WE HAVE CONTACTED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES, THEY STATED WAIT A FEW MORE WEEKS. WE ASKED THEM FOR A REFUND, THEY SAID THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE. HOW MUCH MONEY ARE THEY MAKING FROM SCAMMING PEOPLE.
WE ARE NOW GOING TO CONTACT THE NEWS , THE POLICE AND OUR BANK TO RE TRACK THE PAYMENT. NEXT I AM GOING TO TAKE TRIP TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE. FACEBOOK WE HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED AS THAT IS WERE THEY ALSO ADVERTISE.

This review was modified by mcarson1997 on February 13 2017 10:18:04 PM

2017-02-11

Surprised

"I ordered two items from this website. Of course after I order I went looking at reviews (I know, I usually do my homework ahead of time) so I was expecting to not see my orders for weeks or months. I was pleasantly surprised that I received both my orders! It did take 3 weeks instead of 6 or 8 like I had read, but they came! The quality is just ok but I guess since it's so cheap don't expect anything fabulous. "

This review was modified by Molly6 on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

still waiting

"ordered dec 5. shipped dec 16. when i complained, was told 10-35 business days. it's now past that. complained again and was offered $1 as compensation lol. filed dispute, upgraded to claim, with paypal. they responded and asked me to cancel my claim and be patient. no, i will not. they totally are not fulfilling website promises. they need to be shut down!"

This review was modified by juliefriesen on February 13 2017 10:17:56 PM

Still waiting

"Placed my order 13-Dec-2016
Received confirmation 21-Dec-2016
Product was only Shipped on 27-Dec-2016
I was told that it would take 25 business days to deliver!! Expected delivery 31-Jan-2017
Current date (Still no delivery): 10-Feb-2017
Offered compensation $1, and told to wait another week.

So far I have been extremely dissatisfied with the ordering, tracking, delivery, and customer care processes.

This review was modified by ITEM93 on February 10 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-02-10

Money lost for the worst customer service experience!

"I'm really disapointed. I never received my order. I tried to contact them many times, no answer. Don't buy there!"

This review was modified by jomecky on February 10 2017 10:00:01 AM

Bellelily FAILURE

"Ordered from Bellelily and three weeks after my order should have arrived I went back to the Post Office for the third time to try to check tracking. After continuous emailing back and forth ( they take FOREVER to reply ) they try to tell me that I had made a mistake in ordering and didn't give my apartment number, when the Post Office could very clearly tell me that I had given them that information. DO NOT USE. They refuse to give me what I ordered and also will not give me a refund."

This review was modified by rachellecook7 on February 10 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-02-08

Useless, don't waste your time.

"Ordered a few pairs of socks on Dec 8 2016, no sign of them yet on Feb 8 2017.
Wrote two emails on Jan 15 and Feb 3 getting the exact same form reply stating to wait and blaming the Christmas rush.

Luckily it was only a $35 purchase, but just don't waste your time. I'll be checking this site before buying from a web store again.

This review was modified by EmQue on February 08 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-07

Never order from this site!

"I ordered from bellelily early December, they took my money and said I'd get an email once they shipped in 1-8 days. Two weeks went by and nothing happened. I filed a dispute through Paypal which finally got their attention, and they said they'd refund my money but only for the items that haven't shipped but only if I dropped the dispute. So I did and got my money back two weeks after the dispute had been dropped and I emailed them. It has been two months now and what little info I could find using the tracking numbers on my account i find that it's still in China. I would never order from here again. I recommend you never order from this site either.

This review was modified by DastardlyBoots on February 07 2017 05:00:16 PM

2017-02-07

Liars who use Cheap material!

"I purchased 3 items (2 sweatshirts and a pair of socks) early December 2016, in which they said the items would be here by 12/24/16... That was a lie! I started emailing them 30 days later because their initial email stating the order I placed said I would receive my items in 7-10 days... I finally received a response after my 3rd email to them stating I was going to contact PayPal and Facebook and inform them they were scammers... well their response was that they were very sorry and attached tracking info... Two of my items were coming down China and 1 from NY! The two from China were still in China after 45 days?? To make it worse I finally received all items yesterday 2/6/17 and the two sweatshirts were suppose to be an 2X because I was scared of shrinkage - well these shirts that are made with the most cheapest material and the collars and wrists look like they are trimmed with scissors after being sewn (I sewed 100 times nicer in High school) and I can't even get both arms in? They look and feel like a Small!! Gosh I regret not looking up reviews on them! Now I asked what I need to do to exchange it for the right size or get my money back and they told me to measure the shirts and see if they are the correct size listed on the chart? I'm definitely notifying PayPal... Stay away from these clowns... IT MADE ME GIVE THEM 1 STAR! THEY DESERVE ZERO STARS!"

This review was modified by Laddiidaddii on February 07 2017 05:45:01 AM

2017-02-07

Products are as cheap as they are priced!!

"Bought a pair of 'swimmers' they arrived and looked completely different to what the picture had shown were literally a lace piece of cloth.. NO padding what so ever and 100% see through, I contacted the company outraged at the fact that they advertised something very falsely therefore I wasn't able to use the clothing as intended or discribed, I was also refused a refund and it took days for them to reply to emails. NOT HAPPY. The material is also incredibly cheap and nasty, I wouldn't even use it to dust the house with. NEVER buying from them again "

This review was modified by Danielle.5 on February 07 2017 03:15:01 AM

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!