Stores > Bellelily.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.08/10 0.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.30/10 0.30/10
2017-01-17

Scam

"Placed order on 11/30/16. Website said allow 20 days free shipping.
On 12/19/16 order status was still not shipped until email was sent through PayPal. Response was that order had shipped 12/12 but since I selected free shipping, no tracking information was available.
Seems like free shipping means they just take your money and never ship anything because it is now 1/16/17 and still no shipment.

This review was modified by Kerria619 on January 17 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Do not order from this site!

"I ordered a dress for Christmas on 12-4, paid for expedited shipping and did not recieve the dress until 1-11! Once i recurve the dress the quality of the idiosyncratic was terrible! I made several attempts to get my money back and they refused! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!"

This review was modified by Steph12345 on January 17 2017 08:15:03 AM

2017-01-15

Don't order there!!!

"To this day January 15, I never received my order from December 5. I wrote to them 3 times and they never responded back. Finally after the 4th time they did and said the order was send on December 22 and I should receive my order within the next few days ......and we are January 15th and still got nothing. Aaaaawfull service.....don't loose your money and order somewhere else!"

This review was modified by Yaouu on January 15 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-14

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE - ITS A SCAM

"I ordered from this website on 5th December, the money was taken immediately. It's now January 14th and still no products even though I paid for 1-8 business day shipping. They will not reply to emails and they have their facebook posts disabled so you can't even warn other shoppers. It's a disgrace."

This review was modified by suzannemc_is on January 14 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-14

Do not order from Bellelily !!

"I placed an order back in Nov/16 and now it's Jan.14/17 and still haven't received it ! When you try to contact them,they just apologize and send you a code for 15% off your next purchase.This was supposed to be a Xmas gift and I am very disappointed.I will never order from them again"

This review was modified by jlcrocker73 on January 14 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-01-12

Well never mind then.

"I was about to order some really cute shirts off their website, $40'worth of stuff but for some reason I decided to look at the reviews & I thank God I did!! "

This review was modified by Mk4251094 on January 12 2017 11:15:02 PM

2017-01-12

Awful service

"I placed an order on Dec. 5th and as other reviewers stated, they took the money immediately out of my account. However, I ordered two pairs of socks for stocking stuffers for Christmas and I received 1 of them...just 5 days ago (Jan. 6th). I still haven't received the other pair and getting ahold of their customer service is nearly impossible. I DO NOT recommend ordering anything from this website, unless you don't care when or if it comes in."

This review was modified by tmac1003 on January 12 2017 05:13:51 AM

2017-01-11

And still no delivery . . .

"I ordered 2 pairs of socks on December 7. Today is January 11. They said my order would ship 1 to 8 days from then. Nothing. Contacted Customer Service by email. No response. They are out of China. They took payment on the day I placed my order. If they are this deceitful, I worry now because they have my credit card information. They have such a cutesie name and articles. What a scam. "

This review was modified by Mjland55 on January 11 2017 08:14:18 AM

2017-01-11

Paid for expedited shipping, took forever to get my order!

"Terrible customer service. Company would only assist me AFTER I opened a payment dispute. Finally got tracking info but it was too late for what I originally ordered it for. I paid for expedited shipping so I would ensure it arrived in more than enough time and still took an excess of 3+ weeks. I asked for the shipping charges be refunded and they refused and since it was delivered the payment processor settled in their favor. "

This review was modified by Mandyjo22 on January 11 2017 12:31:42 AM

2017-01-08

Still waiting

"I ordered Christmas gifts the 2nd of december. We still don't have any of them (8th of Januari). I don't trust this website. They didn't even react on my e-mail to their customerservice."

This review was modified by Silke152 on January 08 2017 11:24:36 AM

2017-01-05

I would give them 0 stars if I could

"Ordered two dressed December 2nd. One dress was a Christmas themed dress that I ordered for a party taking place on the 17th. I emailed them twice before I realize I wasn't going to receive my order in time for the party. At that time I asked them to cancel the Christmas dress and to go ahead and send the other.
No responses to any of my emails until Dec. 26 and was told the dress couldn't be canceled because it was shipped that day.
Please tell me why they are advertising these Christmas themed dresses, when they cannot ship them in a timely manner?
I received the other dress today. But, I have yet to receive the Christmas dress nor have I received a refund.
Oh, and I cant track the packages because I chose free shipping.. lol

This review was modified by Caseyd21 on January 05 2017 08:23:40 PM

2017-01-05

Absolutely Terrible Service - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

"I ordered 3 pairs of socks on Dec. 7 as a Christmas gift. They still have not shown up, almost a month later. After repeated emails, I finally got a response with tracking, but it's not providing me with accurate information and says package will be delayed - I guess that means even further than it already has been. Not only that, but they indicated 3 different shipments were delivered. So what, a package for each pair of socks? This company is utterly ridiculous and a TOTAL scam. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME."

This review was modified by SUPERPISSED on January 05 2017 09:45:56 AM

2017-01-03

Who does these clothes actually fit?!

"Shipping took over a month. Company said they could not track online purchases or purchases that used free shipping. Purchasing shipping insurance was a joke. Don't go off of the size chart for their clothing. If you insist on ordering from this company order at least a size up likely 2. Due to the sizing issue and late arrivals no one received their Christmas presents. This company is a falsehood. I will give these clothes to some VERY small children perhaps they can fit the company's "2XL, XL and L"."

2016-12-29

A SCAM

"I ordered on Dec 1st , account was charged and got and order confirmation on Dec 4th . As of today Dec 29th i haven't received the order. Keep emailing them to ask what is happening and no response. Be aware the it is not a reliable site and probably a scam . I wish I had check this site with their reviews before I ordered . "

2016-12-28

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

"Same as all other complaints. I ordered 12 pair of socks on 12/3. I have sent them 5 emails. NO RESPONSE!!!!!! I tried to complain on there Facebook page but when you click on the link it takes me to some company called Parissi!!!! I am furious. "

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!