Stores > Bellelily.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.22/10 0.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.32/10 0.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.24/10 0.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellelily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-25

Crooks

"Ordered 3 items over 2 months ago and still have not received anything??"

2017-05-24

If only you could give a 0. Terrible customer service and terrible quality of products. Decals stick together and rip material.

"Decal stuck first time washing. No care instructions. No replacements offered. Horrible product and even worse customer service (if you can call it that). "

2017-05-23

This place is a scam!!! BEWARE

"I ordered a shirt on 4/27/17 for a gift. I still have not received my order. I have emailed then over and over and all I get back in a general message telling me that my order has been shipped. The emails that I receive these from is bellelily@aukey.com, Service@bellelily.com, and service@edm.bellelily.com if anyone else needs to email them.I am so upset and If I could have put half a star i would. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-05-21

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD

"Please, please do not buy from here!!

They took my money and never even gave me my item, then when I confronted them about it they refused to give me a refund and dodged my messages for 2 months!!

2017-05-19

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

"I ordered three items from this site and they all took forever to come in. Once they did come in, they were not what was pictured. I've been emailing customer service to try and get my money back, but they take around a week to respond and they offer no solution. One item I ordered was an ivory ella shirt; they took the pictures off of the real website and used them on bellelily, the shirt I received was a total rip off and was not authentic. Save yourself the headache and do not order anything. I just want my money back :("

2017-05-13

Never ever ever again

"Don't buy this stuff. Bought three items, it doesn't look like the pictures AT ALL. The camo shirt is a loose material around the neck and super tight around the stomach. I bought a pair of camo "cargo pants" for one they are an xs and I bought a large, for two they dont have any pockets like the picture shows, and three they are a swishy material that doesn't stretch at all and literally puting them on almost rips. I also bought a onesie, literally I put it on and the crotch part came up to my belly button. It was made for a child. It was supposed to be a large. And again it was about an xxs. Super **** I want my money back but they're located in **** China. Already took a month to get to me. Don't want to wait two more months to get it replaced. ALSO I could have paid about a quarter of the price for the SAME EXACT STUFF on wish. Same quality same amount of time. Super **** honestly hope they get shut down."

2017-05-11

Disposable.....Terrible quality ....Never again

"I ordered 2 bras....the pictures were so beautiful and attractive. They arrived separately and OMG.....so disappointed. The quality and the fit was soooooo bad. I will never purchase anything again without checking for customer review ratings."

Awful company

"I have been waiting since January for my package and it is the middle of May. The keep saying they are going to send another one and they haven't. Never buy from them!"

Rubbish clothes

"Rubbish quality, rubbish sizing, rubbish after care. All in all rubbish. Do not use!! "

would buy again

"Arrived quickly but the items arrived I was a bit concerned after reading the comments but they arrived and they fit I an odd shape so wasn't expecting much but I ordered a size up and they fit really well
Give them a go

2017-05-05

Unbelievable

"I cannnot believe how horrible this is!!! I did not check reviews as I really wanted the sweater that I ordered. I ordered it and got it almost 2 months later when it was no longer cold and I no longer need the use of wearing sweaters. Any who I was so excited that I finally got it. When I opened the package up I could not believe the quality that I got! All the writing g wa faded and I tried it on to make sure it fit which it s was a bit big but I ordered it a size bigger just in case but half the side of the sweater was ripped and I have emailed them a few time letting them know about it as I got told that "they are responsible for any lost or damaged packages" I still have yet to hear back from them! I will not be recommending this site to any of my friend or family and I will not re order from it ever again. Please if you are considering to buy from here please know that you may not get your package and it may be damaged. Order at your own risk! "

2017-03-20

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE

"I ordered from Bellelily in November 2016. My order was due to arrive before Chirstmas. It is now the end of March and I still don't have my package. I've requested 3 times for a refund. Never order from this site, complete waste of time and money. You'll be lucky if you ever receive anything."

2017-03-14

Im kinda lucky lol

"When using the website it is coming from china. I didn't check reviews til after I made my 2 orders. I did find a way to track my items. For now I've only received one item. My other 2 packages say leaving China and that's the last time I check which few days ago. I do believe the other reviews I guess I'm just got lucky with one showing up. I will write another review if I don't get an more information from that tracking site..

3/23/17- well I got all my items I ordered but I do have a second order still waiting on. Guess it's one of the items that they clam is free shipping so you can't track it.. so we see.

2017-03-13

TERRIBLE!

"I placed an order on December 1st and still haven't gotten a single thing, its now March 13th. Very frustrated! Then sent me an insulting 10% 0ff coupon because of their shipping! That was after christmas in December! Frustrated!"

2017-03-12

What a scam!!! Waste of money and my time

"Ordered 3 shirts and a dress for my daughter. Money literally came out the next day and it took almost 2 months to receive all the items. First of all the sizing is way off!!!! each item was damaged in some way whether it be a rip, stain or cheap quality material. There is no way to return any of these items , even though they are defective. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!"

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!