Stores > Bellelily.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.18/10 0.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.22/10 0.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.20/10 0.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.22/10 0.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellelily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-18

This website is fake

"They don't send you the right items and they don't send you your money back I wish I look up the reviews be for ordering please don't order from this website "

2017-06-15

Never use this company!

"My experience was absolutely terrible. I never received my last item and I couldn't find a phone number to express my concerns and company shortfallings. This company is ridiculous, all the clothes come from China, so an XL there is like a medium here, and when you try to contact them because the clothes are absolute **** (sewing is incomplete) there is no number, just a site you can complain at. I never got all of my items and that should be resolved. Not only did all my items not ship, but two items I did receive had extreme sewing issues. I know how to sew, if I wanted a **** sew job I would have done it myself, but you're a company with a higher standard, though you refuse to give people the higher standard they pay for...what the hell is that? Please contact me contact me to resolve this. "

2017-06-14

DO NOT BUY!

"Do not buy from this site!!!! The dress I ordered came from China and looks nothing like the picture. It's very disappointing!"

2017-06-13

Awful communication, terrible products

"I ordered a dress that was shown to be a racerback and it came completely different than described- 100% different dress. I sent them pictures explaining why I wanted a refund and they did not supply it nor did they communicate with me at all regarding their obvious error. "

2017-06-12

DON'T ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS

"My order took several weeks to get to me and I only received 1 of the 2 items ordered. The pants I ordered had a large rip and the company refused to give me a refund or send me a replacement. Don't make the same mistake I did."

2017-06-10

Lesson learned

"I bought a Mama Bear (sz L) shirt for my sister-in-law as a mother's day gift. It took 3 weeks to come. It didn't fit her so I contacted the company to return/exchange and it and it took them 5 days to get back to me. They asked for a picture of the shirt. I told them there was nothing wrong with the shirt, it just didn't fit. It took them another 4 days to get back to me after that. They said I couldn't return/exchange it and to give it to someone else.... SERIOUSLY?! Never again... lesson learned"

2017-05-31

Not good!!

"I order 3 shirts. Took over a month for delivery (website states 8-18 days) and the sizing was terrible! I used the sizing chart and my shirts were way too small! I am only 5'2" and they were too short!! And not quality products at all. Do not use this company!!"

2017-05-25

Crooks

"Ordered 3 items over 2 months ago and still have not received anything??"

2017-05-24

If only you could give a 0. Terrible customer service and terrible quality of products. Decals stick together and rip material.

"Decal stuck first time washing. No care instructions. No replacements offered. Horrible product and even worse customer service (if you can call it that). "

2017-05-23

This place is a scam!!! BEWARE

"I ordered a shirt on 4/27/17 for a gift. I still have not received my order. I have emailed then over and over and all I get back in a general message telling me that my order has been shipped. The emails that I receive these from is bellelily@aukey.com, Service@bellelily.com, and service@edm.bellelily.com if anyone else needs to email them.I am so upset and If I could have put half a star i would. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-05-21

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD

"Please, please do not buy from here!!

They took my money and never even gave me my item, then when I confronted them about it they refused to give me a refund and dodged my messages for 2 months!!

2017-05-19

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

"I ordered three items from this site and they all took forever to come in. Once they did come in, they were not what was pictured. I've been emailing customer service to try and get my money back, but they take around a week to respond and they offer no solution. One item I ordered was an ivory ella shirt; they took the pictures off of the real website and used them on bellelily, the shirt I received was a total rip off and was not authentic. Save yourself the headache and do not order anything. I just want my money back :("

2017-05-13

Never ever ever again

"Don't buy this stuff. Bought three items, it doesn't look like the pictures AT ALL. The camo shirt is a loose material around the neck and super tight around the stomach. I bought a pair of camo "cargo pants" for one they are an xs and I bought a large, for two they dont have any pockets like the picture shows, and three they are a swishy material that doesn't stretch at all and literally puting them on almost rips. I also bought a onesie, literally I put it on and the crotch part came up to my belly button. It was made for a child. It was supposed to be a large. And again it was about an xxs. Super **** I want my money back but they're located in **** China. Already took a month to get to me. Don't want to wait two more months to get it replaced. ALSO I could have paid about a quarter of the price for the SAME EXACT STUFF on wish. Same quality same amount of time. Super **** honestly hope they get shut down."

2017-05-11

Disposable.....Terrible quality ....Never again

"I ordered 2 bras....the pictures were so beautiful and attractive. They arrived separately and OMG.....so disappointed. The quality and the fit was soooooo bad. I will never purchase anything again without checking for customer review ratings."

2017-05-08

Awful company

"I have been waiting since January for my package and it is the middle of May. The keep saying they are going to send another one and they haven't. Never buy from them!"

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!