Stores > Bellelily.com

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.04/10 0.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.14/10 0.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellelily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE

"I ordered from Bellelily in November 2016. My order was due to arrive before Chirstmas. It is now the end of March and I still don't have my package. I've requested 3 times for a refund. Never order from this site, complete waste of time and money. You'll be lucky if you ever receive anything."

This review was modified by PiperMay on March 20 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-03-14

Im kinda lucky lol

"When using the website it is coming from china. I didn't check reviews til after I made my 2 orders. I did find a way to track my items. For now I've only received one item. My other 2 packages say leaving China and that's the last time I check which few days ago. I do believe the other reviews I guess I'm just got lucky with one showing up. I will write another review if I don't get an more information from that tracking site..

3/23/17- well I got all my items I ordered but I do have a second order still waiting on. Guess it's one of the items that they clam is free shipping so you can't track it.. so we see.

This review was modified by xspunkyx420 on March 24 2017 10:00:01 PM

2017-03-13

TERRIBLE!

"I placed an order on December 1st and still haven't gotten a single thing, its now March 13th. Very frustrated! Then sent me an insulting 10% 0ff coupon because of their shipping! That was after christmas in December! Frustrated!"

This review was modified by rmcnarland on March 13 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-03-12

What a scam!!! Waste of money and my time

"Ordered 3 shirts and a dress for my daughter. Money literally came out the next day and it took almost 2 months to receive all the items. First of all the sizing is way off!!!! each item was damaged in some way whether it be a rip, stain or cheap quality material. There is no way to return any of these items , even though they are defective. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!"

This review was modified by moonbeem16 on March 12 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-03-07

CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE IN YOUR AREA

"Make sure to call ur bank and dispute it so u can get ur money back ! Call the attorney generals office and with enough complaints they'll be shut down ! I paid $31 on adorable mom shirts and of course never got it "

This review was modified by BrittanyBerger7 on March 07 2017 02:15:02 PM

so frustratred

"Who to turn to.? I spent over 80 bucks on this sight and the address was wrong i tried contacting them not only for a refund as it has been two months but i also contacted them after my order was submitted to change address but there response was my order was fine and address was fine.. How do you get your money back when you dont recieve your order or any updates.? Im **** off... "

This review was modified by elitricia on March 06 2017 04:00:01 PM

2017-03-06

The most expensive socks ever!

"Ordered and payed beginning of December, first it took them weeks to reply on all my questions. Now last week they just 'found' out the order was 'returned' to them. Today, 3months after the purchase, 20 e-mails later they asking me if it is 'OK' for me?? If they ship it again???!!!"

This review was modified by SDaelemans on March 06 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-03-06

I wish I could give negative stars

"Same crap everyone else is dealing with. Order three things from them and only got one. They take a week to respond to me and **** me around. Still no solution for me I've been emailing them non stop since end of January. They tell you 60 days from when you ordered it that they'll find a solution. But since then they've taken 30 day to actually friggen respond. As I expected it probably won't even be until June before I get these Xmas gifts.. I just want my friggen money back and I guarantee they won't do that. Even though I've asked!!!!! Then I'll definitely never get m stuff. This company is crap crap crap crap !!!! I never leave rewiews like this.. but if the shoe fits.. which is does CRAP, BULLSHIT garbage company with no idea of what customer service is"

This review was modified by amanda-dawn on March 06 2017 03:45:01 AM

2017-03-05

No Product, No Service, No Communication, No refund, No happy

"Please do not order from this site. I ordered in early December hoping for a X-mas delivery. When it was obvious I was not going to get my item I emailed them and got no response. Since then I have e-mailed them several times and have not heard from them. It is now 3 months later and I have not received my item or got a refund or heard from them even after attempting to contact them several times. Please save your money and do not order from this site."

This review was modified by csomerville12 on March 05 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-02-24

Horrible

"Clothes sizing is WAY off, money comes out ASAP, but takes months to get... plus there is no way to return"

This review was modified by lilchick2200 on February 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-02-20

Horrible service

"I ordered a pair of socks that read "if you can read this bring me wine" on the bottom ... 2 months almost 3 months later no socks. They haven't refunded me and just told me to go to my post office to receive my parcel... which isn't there. I want a full refund and have yet to see it. Horrible service takes them days to return an email. Completely dissatisfied. Do not order from this company!"

This review was modified by haddy1 on February 20 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-18

BEWARE SCAM SCAM SCAM!!

"These people will take your money and not send you anything. If they do decide to send you somehing it will be months later and nothing that you ordered. I ordered a top in February, after emailing (because here is no number to call) I was finally sent something but it was a SWIMSUIT not the top I paid for. I tried emailing to ask for a refund because at this point it's been 2 months and I don't want the shirt anymore. Hey tld me they'd give me a discount on something else but no refund. Now they won't even respond to my emails. I'm stuck with a swimsuit instead of the shirt and out of my money. I am reporting to BBB. Do not order from these people they are a scam, taking money from people and not sending them anything. This has to be illegal. "

This review was modified by Amberlhera on February 18 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-16

I never received my order -- no response from customer service

"Luckily I paid by PayPal and I was refunded. I did try to contact customer service many times. Very bad. "

This review was modified by whenworking on February 16 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-02-15

Awful Service

"Ordered on December 5th, never received my product (Feb 15th now) I have emailed time with no response. "

This review was modified by strikergirl15 on February 15 2017 04:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

Scam

"Ordered a few items in dec 2016. Its now feb 2017. No customer service number. No response to email inquiries. Im reporting them to BBB ans facebook where I saw their ad. "

This review was modified by Sudi777 on February 13 2017 10:30:01 PM

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!