Stores > Bellelily.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.19/10 4.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.05/10 0.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.16/10 0.16/10
2017-02-07

Products are as cheap as they are priced!!

"Bought a pair of 'swimmers' they arrived and looked completely different to what the picture had shown were literally a lace piece of cloth.. NO padding what so ever and 100% see through, I contacted the company outraged at the fact that they advertised something very falsely therefore I wasn't able to use the clothing as intended or discribed, I was also refused a refund and it took days for them to reply to emails. NOT HAPPY. The material is also incredibly cheap and nasty, I wouldn't even use it to dust the house with. NEVER buying from them again "

This review was modified by Danielle.5 on February 07 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-02-03

sees more like a scam than an actual business

"Ordered from them December 3rd, never received anything til we began to email about the time it was taking, then one item out of 6 arrived, cheap tshirt, super thin and badly sewn, supposed to be a womens large more like an XS. Other items never arrived. The responses we got were "please don't open a dispute" Dispute opened since we still have received nothing from them 2 months later. It is clear to us that this is not a legitimate business and we feel paypal should cut ties with them. "

This review was modified by annied01 on February 03 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-02-02

Liars deserves zero stars

"Ordered in November and nothing delivered. Disputed on PayPal and they responded with a lie that my order was shipped and gave bogus dates of when shipped with no tracking number. They need to be put out of business. And PayPal is going to have to cover and pay me back. There's got to be a policy that PayPal bucks up when their scammer clients do not."

This review was modified by tlarsonlast on February 02 2017 01:45:02 AM

2017-02-01

Order 60 days overdue - no phone number - no response to emails!

"Don't order from this website! They take your money, and send emails saying "your product has been shipped" - but it appears to be a scam! Product has not arrived. No phone number available on the website for customer service. No response to emailed inquiries.
Reporting them to the BBB.

This review was modified by knovak on February 13 2017 10:18:41 PM

2017-01-31

Never again

"I placed an order with Bellelily after seeing their ads continually popping up in my news feed. I placed an order for Christmas of Christmas clothing in Novemeber. It will be February tomorrow and I have never received my order. I have sent emails with no response."

This review was modified by asder4 on January 31 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-28

ZERO STARS - 60 days NO DELIVERY!

"NEVER EVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE CLOWNS!
Nov 30 Xmas order still not delivered. NO Contact telephone number. No response to emails. BS.
Wish I read this review before ordering!

This review was modified by jennsremax on January 28 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-01-26

Total SCAM!

"Do NOT order from this website!! I ordered things from this website at the beginning of December and it's almost February and I haven't received them yet. Their website said it'd take 10-25 business days to get to Canada, but it's not the case - at ALL. I e-mailed their customer service and demanded a refund, saying I don't want their products anymore. I explained they were supposed to be given to people that were visiting for a short period and assumed I ordered well in advance based on the shipping information on their website. Their response was to ask if I would "wait another week" and if I don't get the shipment by then, THEN I can contact them again. Naturally, I said absolutely not and I wanted a refund immediately. I still haven't heard back. I can't say I'm shocked, though. The whole thing is a scam. They'll take your money and not send you their products."

This review was modified by skvb on January 26 2017 07:00:03 AM

2017-01-22

Still no product ordered on 12/17

"Update! Received order today 1/23/2017 and missing an item. Ordered four pairs of socks got three.

It's been over two months and after several emails to them I just received a response today (1/22/17) saying my order just shipped .

I wish I had read reviews before ordering from this company that kept popping up on my Facebook.

This review was modified by Mpriceless2000 on January 23 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-01-20

1 thing from my order of 7 items just came after 1.5 months

"Ordered 7 items on Dec 4th and one item just arrived after 1.5 months. And I ordered 2 of that particular item.

These weer Christmas gifts for my best friends. I told them they'll be lucky to get them by Valentine's day at this rate.

I've emailed 3 times and finally after the 3rd time they told me not to bother them until after 60 days. Their website said 1-8 days shipping when I ordered.

DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY

I'm reporting them to the better business Bureau next.

This review was modified by Momo2016 on January 20 2017 08:00:03 PM

2017-01-19

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR $

"Their site claims 1-8 business days to process orders. I placed an order on Dec 4. My payment was processed immediately. The order was not shipped until Dec 21. I wrote to the company asking for a refund when the items had still not arrived by Jan 17. They refused to refund me and asked me to wait ANOTHER week. Ridiculous! "

This review was modified by jessica_audrey_davis on January 19 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Scam

"Placed order on 11/30/16. Website said allow 20 days free shipping.
On 12/19/16 order status was still not shipped until email was sent through PayPal. Response was that order had shipped 12/12 but since I selected free shipping, no tracking information was available.
Seems like free shipping means they just take your money and never ship anything because it is now 1/16/17 and still no shipment.

This review was modified by Kerria619 on January 17 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Do not order from this site!

"I ordered a dress for Christmas on 12-4, paid for expedited shipping and did not recieve the dress until 1-11! Once i recurve the dress the quality of the idiosyncratic was terrible! I made several attempts to get my money back and they refused! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!"

This review was modified by Steph12345 on January 17 2017 08:15:03 AM

2017-01-15

Don't order there!!!

"To this day January 15, I never received my order from December 5. I wrote to them 3 times and they never responded back. Finally after the 4th time they did and said the order was send on December 22 and I should receive my order within the next few days ......and we are January 15th and still got nothing. Aaaaawfull service.....don't loose your money and order somewhere else!"

This review was modified by Yaouu on January 15 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-14

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE - ITS A SCAM

"I ordered from this website on 5th December, the money was taken immediately. It's now January 14th and still no products even though I paid for 1-8 business day shipping. They will not reply to emails and they have their facebook posts disabled so you can't even warn other shoppers. It's a disgrace."

This review was modified by suzannemc_is on January 14 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-14

Do not order from Bellelily !!

"I placed an order back in Nov/16 and now it's Jan.14/17 and still haven't received it ! When you try to contact them,they just apologize and send you a code for 15% off your next purchase.This was supposed to be a Xmas gift and I am very disappointed.I will never order from them again"

This review was modified by jlcrocker73 on January 14 2017 08:15:01 AM

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!