Stores > Bellelily.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.08/10 0.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.27/10 0.27/10
2017-01-03

Who does these clothes actually fit?!

"Shipping took over a month. Company said they could not track online purchases or purchases that used free shipping. Purchasing shipping insurance was a joke. Don't go off of the size chart for their clothing. If you insist on ordering from this company order at least a size up likely 2. Due to the sizing issue and late arrivals no one received their Christmas presents. This company is a falsehood. I will give these clothes to some VERY small children perhaps they can fit the company's "2XL, XL and L"."

2016-12-29

A SCAM

"I ordered on Dec 1st , account was charged and got and order confirmation on Dec 4th . As of today Dec 29th i haven't received the order. Keep emailing them to ask what is happening and no response. Be aware the it is not a reliable site and probably a scam . I wish I had check this site with their reviews before I ordered . "

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

"Same as all other complaints. I ordered 12 pair of socks on 12/3. I have sent them 5 emails. NO RESPONSE!!!!!! I tried to complain on there Facebook page but when you click on the link it takes me to some company called Parissi!!!! I am furious. "

Terrible

"Do not waste your time or money. They wont ship your items. I even paid for expedited shipping on 12/18, its now 12/28 and it hasnt even shipped yet. Absolute rip off. Ill be surprised if i even receive the item at all. "

Do not order!

"I ordered 3 christmas dresses on 11/23 and the payment was taken right away... it is 12/28 and I still haven't received all of them. I emailed them 5 times telling them I wanted my money back and I have gotten ZERO RESPONCE even with the website stating that I would get a responce in 24 hrs. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE AT ALL!"

2016-12-27

Highly Disappointing

"I. Am. Beyond. Furious. I ordered ONE pair of socks for my mom for Christmas on December.10.2016 they said it would take 10 days for me to receive my item it is now December.27.2016 and i have yet to see my items I PAID FOR!!! I am very upset my mom couldn't open any gift on Christmas from me i thought my item would be here already this is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had... don't buy anything from them you're gonna be lucky if you even see it let alone get a tracking number for it... good luck if you do order from this site because it is a complete waste of time and money"

This review was modified by KaylaBryant on December 27 2016 12:58:05 PM

2016-12-27

Should've read the reviews first

"Ordered on 12/2/16, supposed to be here before Xmas......... uh, no. It's now the 29th."

This review was modified by namorx on December 28 2016 03:48:36 AM

2016-12-24

Jenns3

"Wow. Should have read these reviews before ordering. I have the same complaints as everyone else.. ordered 3 pairs of socks on December 3rd. Saw the ad on a facebook post - thought it would be a fun little gift. Payment was received immediately, but no socks have arrived. It is now the 24th. I have emailed them 2x with no response (even though it says they will respond within 24 hours). I am very frustrated! I am also watching my credit card statements carefully, as I am worried they will charge extra to my bill. Lesson learned - do not order from unknown companies without doing due diligence first! I should have looked for the same socks on etsy or something."

This review was modified by Jenns3 on December 24 2016 05:01:24 AM

Frustrated but.. Happy to find out not a SCAM

"Well I ordered my items on December 5th and I kept an eye out for the tracking number and the one they email me to confirm my order but come to find out that wasn't the tracking number, so I thought this company was a scam and went off on them through an email since there's not phone number, thenot I found them on Facebook and did the same email on there that's when things actually got a response. They emailed me a tracking number and I got them today 12-23-16
All I thought was SCAM SCAM SCAM but it's really not I got my items from this company...

This review was modified by Sweetcheacks020512 on December 23 2016 07:06:41 PM

2016-12-23

Should not have ordered from them!

"I ordered three pair of socks from them on December 5th. It is the 23rd - no sign of them. Because I got free shipping on my order there was no tracking number. Their website did say that if my merchandise does not arrive in 45-60 BUSINESS DAYS I can contact them to check the shipping address. Really?! How is that going to track down my merchandise? I wish I had seen the other reviews before I ordered. I saw their ad on Facebook. If I see the ad again, I will mark it as INAPPROPRIATE/MISLEADING."

DO. NOT. ORDER.

"I have never written a review before, but I am beyond furious. Same as the others, I ordered my item and paid for expedited shipping. The website falsely stated that my item had been shipped, but when I checked the tracking number, the packing slip had been printed but it was not shipped. After eight days I filed a question on the website of "where is my item?" I included a message in this stating that I did not want the item anymore and I wanted a full refund. I still got zero response. However, it was then that my item was shipped. I just emailed them again stating that I did not want this item any longer, I tried to cancel, I tried to get a refund and all of my requests have been blatantly ignored. In my last attempt, I told them that I would take further action if no response was given, so we will see. Anyways, do not buy from here. I am trying to get my refund through other means and ultimately get this website shut down."

Rip Off

"Placed my order of 15 pairs of socks - - that's right 15 !!!!!!! It was to be the fun addition to a large family gathering.
No tracking number or info given.
The promised info never sent.
And of course, the order ............ who knows, by the looks of the other reviews and comments - I'll be lucky to see the package.
Bellelily??? MIA

This review was modified by joanhogie on December 23 2016 02:26:44 PM

2016-12-22

ZERO STARS!

"I ordered my items on 11/29 and payment was taken right away. However, I did not get a confirmation email of my order until 12/3. The email I received stated that my items would ship in 1-8 days and that I would get an email to confirm shipment. I waited patiently for 2 weeks because I only expected my items to arrive by Christmas. I have emailed this company via Facebook and their customer service email and have not received a response. It is 12/22/16 and still no response. WTH! This is bad business. I stumbled upon this website through a facebook ad. I will never order from another facebook offered clothing website again because of this experience!"

2016-12-21

Never received item!

"Ordered leggings my daughter wanted as a Christmas present in December 5, 2016 and it is now December 21. My payment was immediately processed but I never received the leggings and they never responded to my numerous e-mails. Would give them Zero rating if it were possible to warn others...Do not order from them!"

This review was modified by Alex11041 on December 21 2016 01:22:15 PM

2016-12-21

Disappointed! First review I have ever written

"I ordered a dress for our work Christmas party on December 6th- They said the item would ship in 1-8 days and they would send an email. It is now December 21. I have not heard from them and they are not responding my emails. Really disappointed because our party is tomorrow and then I won't need the dress!
I paid a 5.00 shipping.
Subtotal: $12.99
Shipping fee: $5.00
Total: $17.99

This review was modified by leonakristek on December 21 2016 10:06:04 AM

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!