Stores > Bellelily.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.60/10 0.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellelily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-13

Awful communication, terrible products

"I ordered a dress that was shown to be a racerback and it came completely different than described- 100% different dress. I sent them pictures explaining why I wanted a refund and they did not supply it nor did they communicate with me at all regarding their obvious error. "

2017-06-12

DON'T ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS

"My order took several weeks to get to me and I only received 1 of the 2 items ordered. The pants I ordered had a large rip and the company refused to give me a refund or send me a replacement. Don't make the same mistake I did."

2017-06-10

Lesson learned

"I bought a Mama Bear (sz L) shirt for my sister-in-law as a mother's day gift. It took 3 weeks to come. It didn't fit her so I contacted the company to return/exchange and it and it took them 5 days to get back to me. They asked for a picture of the shirt. I told them there was nothing wrong with the shirt, it just didn't fit. It took them another 4 days to get back to me after that. They said I couldn't return/exchange it and to give it to someone else.... SERIOUSLY?! Never again... lesson learned"

2017-05-31

Not good!!

"I order 3 shirts. Took over a month for delivery (website states 8-18 days) and the sizing was terrible! I used the sizing chart and my shirts were way too small! I am only 5'2" and they were too short!! And not quality products at all. Do not use this company!!"

2017-05-25

Crooks

"Ordered 3 items over 2 months ago and still have not received anything??"

2017-05-24

If only you could give a 0. Terrible customer service and terrible quality of products. Decals stick together and rip material.

"Decal stuck first time washing. No care instructions. No replacements offered. Horrible product and even worse customer service (if you can call it that). "

2017-05-23

This place is a scam!!! BEWARE

"I ordered a shirt on 4/27/17 for a gift. I still have not received my order. I have emailed then over and over and all I get back in a general message telling me that my order has been shipped. The emails that I receive these from is bellelily@aukey.com, Service@bellelily.com, and service@edm.bellelily.com if anyone else needs to email them.I am so upset and If I could have put half a star i would. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-05-21

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD

"Please, please do not buy from here!!

They took my money and never even gave me my item, then when I confronted them about it they refused to give me a refund and dodged my messages for 2 months!!

2017-05-19

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

"I ordered three items from this site and they all took forever to come in. Once they did come in, they were not what was pictured. I've been emailing customer service to try and get my money back, but they take around a week to respond and they offer no solution. One item I ordered was an ivory ella shirt; they took the pictures off of the real website and used them on bellelily, the shirt I received was a total rip off and was not authentic. Save yourself the headache and do not order anything. I just want my money back :("

2017-05-13

Never ever ever again

"Don't buy this stuff. Bought three items, it doesn't look like the pictures AT ALL. The camo shirt is a loose material around the neck and super tight around the stomach. I bought a pair of camo "cargo pants" for one they are an xs and I bought a large, for two they dont have any pockets like the picture shows, and three they are a swishy material that doesn't stretch at all and literally puting them on almost rips. I also bought a onesie, literally I put it on and the crotch part came up to my belly button. It was made for a child. It was supposed to be a large. And again it was about an xxs. Super **** I want my money back but they're located in **** China. Already took a month to get to me. Don't want to wait two more months to get it replaced. ALSO I could have paid about a quarter of the price for the SAME EXACT STUFF on wish. Same quality same amount of time. Super **** honestly hope they get shut down."

2017-05-11

Disposable.....Terrible quality ....Never again

"I ordered 2 bras....the pictures were so beautiful and attractive. They arrived separately and OMG.....so disappointed. The quality and the fit was soooooo bad. I will never purchase anything again without checking for customer review ratings."

Awful company

"I have been waiting since January for my package and it is the middle of May. The keep saying they are going to send another one and they haven't. Never buy from them!"

Rubbish clothes

"Rubbish quality, rubbish sizing, rubbish after care. All in all rubbish. Do not use!! "

would buy again

"Arrived quickly but the items arrived I was a bit concerned after reading the comments but they arrived and they fit I an odd shape so wasn't expecting much but I ordered a size up and they fit really well
Give them a go

2017-05-05

Unbelievable

"I cannnot believe how horrible this is!!! I did not check reviews as I really wanted the sweater that I ordered. I ordered it and got it almost 2 months later when it was no longer cold and I no longer need the use of wearing sweaters. Any who I was so excited that I finally got it. When I opened the package up I could not believe the quality that I got! All the writing g wa faded and I tried it on to make sure it fit which it s was a bit big but I ordered it a size bigger just in case but half the side of the sweater was ripped and I have emailed them a few time letting them know about it as I got told that "they are responsible for any lost or damaged packages" I still have yet to hear back from them! I will not be recommending this site to any of my friend or family and I will not re order from it ever again. Please if you are considering to buy from here please know that you may not get your package and it may be damaged. Order at your own risk! "

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!