Stores > Bellelily.com
  • Bellelily.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.04/10 0.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.14/10 0.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellelily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-13

SCAM ARTIST

"MY DAUGHTER ORDER 2 SWEATERS FOR CHRISTMAS 2016. IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND WE HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING. WE HAVE CONTACTED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES, THEY STATED WAIT A FEW MORE WEEKS. WE ASKED THEM FOR A REFUND, THEY SAID THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE. HOW MUCH MONEY ARE THEY MAKING FROM SCAMMING PEOPLE.
WE ARE NOW GOING TO CONTACT THE NEWS , THE POLICE AND OUR BANK TO RE TRACK THE PAYMENT. NEXT I AM GOING TO TAKE TRIP TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE. FACEBOOK WE HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED AS THAT IS WERE THEY ALSO ADVERTISE.

2017-02-11

Surprised

"I ordered two items from this website. Of course after I order I went looking at reviews (I know, I usually do my homework ahead of time) so I was expecting to not see my orders for weeks or months. I was pleasantly surprised that I received both my orders! It did take 3 weeks instead of 6 or 8 like I had read, but they came! The quality is just ok but I guess since it's so cheap don't expect anything fabulous. "

still waiting

"ordered dec 5. shipped dec 16. when i complained, was told 10-35 business days. it's now past that. complained again and was offered $1 as compensation lol. filed dispute, upgraded to claim, with paypal. they responded and asked me to cancel my claim and be patient. no, i will not. they totally are not fulfilling website promises. they need to be shut down!"

Still waiting

"Placed my order 13-Dec-2016
Received confirmation 21-Dec-2016
Product was only Shipped on 27-Dec-2016
I was told that it would take 25 business days to deliver!! Expected delivery 31-Jan-2017
Current date (Still no delivery): 10-Feb-2017
Offered compensation $1, and told to wait another week.

So far I have been extremely dissatisfied with the ordering, tracking, delivery, and customer care processes.

2017-02-10

Money lost for the worst customer service experience!

"I'm really disapointed. I never received my order. I tried to contact them many times, no answer. Don't buy there!"

Bellelily FAILURE

"Ordered from Bellelily and three weeks after my order should have arrived I went back to the Post Office for the third time to try to check tracking. After continuous emailing back and forth ( they take FOREVER to reply ) they try to tell me that I had made a mistake in ordering and didn't give my apartment number, when the Post Office could very clearly tell me that I had given them that information. DO NOT USE. They refuse to give me what I ordered and also will not give me a refund."

2017-02-08

Useless, don't waste your time.

"Ordered a few pairs of socks on Dec 8 2016, no sign of them yet on Feb 8 2017.
Wrote two emails on Jan 15 and Feb 3 getting the exact same form reply stating to wait and blaming the Christmas rush.

Luckily it was only a $35 purchase, but just don't waste your time. I'll be checking this site before buying from a web store again.

2017-02-07

Never order from this site!

"I ordered from bellelily early December, they took my money and said I'd get an email once they shipped in 1-8 days. Two weeks went by and nothing happened. I filed a dispute through Paypal which finally got their attention, and they said they'd refund my money but only for the items that haven't shipped but only if I dropped the dispute. So I did and got my money back two weeks after the dispute had been dropped and I emailed them. It has been two months now and what little info I could find using the tracking numbers on my account i find that it's still in China. I would never order from here again. I recommend you never order from this site either.

2017-02-07

Liars who use Cheap material!

"I purchased 3 items (2 sweatshirts and a pair of socks) early December 2016, in which they said the items would be here by 12/24/16... That was a lie! I started emailing them 30 days later because their initial email stating the order I placed said I would receive my items in 7-10 days... I finally received a response after my 3rd email to them stating I was going to contact PayPal and Facebook and inform them they were scammers... well their response was that they were very sorry and attached tracking info... Two of my items were coming down China and 1 from NY! The two from China were still in China after 45 days?? To make it worse I finally received all items yesterday 2/6/17 and the two sweatshirts were suppose to be an 2X because I was scared of shrinkage - well these shirts that are made with the most cheapest material and the collars and wrists look like they are trimmed with scissors after being sewn (I sewed 100 times nicer in High school) and I can't even get both arms in? They look and feel like a Small!! Gosh I regret not looking up reviews on them! Now I asked what I need to do to exchange it for the right size or get my money back and they told me to measure the shirts and see if they are the correct size listed on the chart? I'm definitely notifying PayPal... Stay away from these clowns... IT MADE ME GIVE THEM 1 STAR! THEY DESERVE ZERO STARS!"

2017-02-07

Products are as cheap as they are priced!!

"Bought a pair of 'swimmers' they arrived and looked completely different to what the picture had shown were literally a lace piece of cloth.. NO padding what so ever and 100% see through, I contacted the company outraged at the fact that they advertised something very falsely therefore I wasn't able to use the clothing as intended or discribed, I was also refused a refund and it took days for them to reply to emails. NOT HAPPY. The material is also incredibly cheap and nasty, I wouldn't even use it to dust the house with. NEVER buying from them again "

2017-02-03

sees more like a scam than an actual business

"Ordered from them December 3rd, never received anything til we began to email about the time it was taking, then one item out of 6 arrived, cheap tshirt, super thin and badly sewn, supposed to be a womens large more like an XS. Other items never arrived. The responses we got were "please don't open a dispute" Dispute opened since we still have received nothing from them 2 months later. It is clear to us that this is not a legitimate business and we feel paypal should cut ties with them. "

2017-02-02

Liars deserves zero stars

"Ordered in November and nothing delivered. Disputed on PayPal and they responded with a lie that my order was shipped and gave bogus dates of when shipped with no tracking number. They need to be put out of business. And PayPal is going to have to cover and pay me back. There's got to be a policy that PayPal bucks up when their scammer clients do not."

2017-02-01

Order 60 days overdue - no phone number - no response to emails!

"Don't order from this website! They take your money, and send emails saying "your product has been shipped" - but it appears to be a scam! Product has not arrived. No phone number available on the website for customer service. No response to emailed inquiries.
Reporting them to the BBB.

2017-01-31

Never again

"I placed an order with Bellelily after seeing their ads continually popping up in my news feed. I placed an order for Christmas of Christmas clothing in Novemeber. It will be February tomorrow and I have never received my order. I have sent emails with no response."

2017-01-28

ZERO STARS - 60 days NO DELIVERY!

"NEVER EVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE CLOWNS!
Nov 30 Xmas order still not delivered. NO Contact telephone number. No response to emails. BS.
Wish I read this review before ordering!

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!