Stores > Bettereyewear.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bettereyewear.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Firs time user

"First time using this company, fast shipping and great customer service"

2017-08-10

Terrible Business

"My frames broke so i was searching around trying to find new ones. I found this lovely little website with my exact frames on them so i went ahead and ordered them late Monday and paid for next day air, it didn't come in the next day which is to be expected because it was after business hours, then Wednesday comes along, still no package, again i gave them a little slack because it did say 1-2 days, finally Thursday comes and i give them a call "oh these glasses on a 2 WEEK back order!" they didn't send me any sort of email nor did they have anything on their website stating the frames were not in stock. They really run a **** poor operation there."

2017-08-09

Wonderful experience

"Great selection! Very wide variety! I wasn't sure about one of the products and had to call customer service. The Customer service representative was very helpful and professional! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! "

2017-08-08

Amazing customer service

"I Love this website! I am a loyal customer and I've purchased so many glasses and sunglasses for a fraction of the cost! I've always received my orders much faster then expected, and the customer service is always exceptional! I will continue to be a loyal customer. "

2017-08-06

Outstanding

"I bout sunglasses for basically half off it was amazing and outstanding service

2017-08-06

I am a regular

"I am a regular customer of this online website. Bettereyewear was fast, efficient, has great sale prices, and it's easy to use and to browse their website. Their customer servant agents were great. They always come in handy. Great site!"

Will use them again!

"I recieved my glasses just in time for my vacation and I love them. Will def use this company again "

Customer service

"I came across better eyewears' website while searching the internet for stylish eyewear at an affordable cost. Not only was I satisfied to find out that this was the perfect place for just that , but more importantly , the customer service representative was beyond helpful and extremely professional. I called in asking a bunch of questions because I've never ordered from this particular establishment before and she seemed so thrilled to help me. She listened to my concerns , answered all of my questions I had for her , and asked me a few questions to get insight on my taste in eyewear. Then she suggested a few brands and styles that she felt I would be interested in. When I received my glasses I was more than pleased with them and the service! She's awesome! I would definitely recommend purchasing from this establishment!!! "

Good service

"Great experience , everyone extremely helpful , amazing selection . Great customer service . "

Worst online shopping experience

"Ordered a pair of eyeglass frames from this company on June 21, 2017. Sent the frames back, which the company received on July 3, 2017, for a store credit. Called on July 17 because I had not heard from the company via email about a store credit being issued. After arguing with the customer service agent I was emailed a store "gift certificate" code. I tried to use the code on July 31, 2017, and got a message "The Gift Code you entered has already been redeemed by someone else". Strange since I had not used the code for any purchases. Called the company that morning and spoke to a Tomika who was very rude and placed me on an indefinite hold. Hung up and tried to call back but got a message that no customer service representatives were able to take my call. Tried to call this company for two days and can't get through. I filed a report with the NY BBB and just filed a dispute with my credit card company. So far it looks as if I'm not getting my money back. Don't purchase from this company unless you want to be ripped off. "

2017-07-05

wish I looked at reviews first

"Wish I could make this zero stars. placed order 5/25. After multiple calls, email and facebook message, no response and no frames that I ordered. Had to make a dispute with my credit card company. "

2017-06-26

Best tint ever

"I ordered my sunglasses with prescription from them. I was not sure about ordering them because I had a bad experience in the past with a different company. However, I did a great decision. The tint matches perfectly with the original ones. You can't tell the difference. I'd strongly recommend them. "

Fantastic!

"I recently bought a pair of sunglasses, I'm totally impressed by how the product looks on me, I'm sure my friends can't tell they're prescripted. They basically matched the color of the original lenses! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. "

Returning customer

"I purchased frames here last year because I wanted clip-on sunglasses and our optical store doesn't carry them. I think I ordered the frames a little too small for my head but that was my fault and I chose to keep them. I had our optical store put the lenses in. This year I am going to order my complete glasses from them. Their customer service is excellent. I love the wide selection. I like having unique glasses that you don't see all over town. I would definitely recommend Better eyewear . Just be sure you look at your frame and order the right size. :)"

Excellent

"Great customer service,good prices!"

Share Bettereyewear.com's store rating

Bettereyewear.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bettereyewear.com is not a merchant member
Bettereyewear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!