Stores > Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.21/10 0.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.07/10 0.07/10
2016-10-16

You WILL lose your $$ if you order

"They take your order, charge your C/C, never ship your product, then refuse to give you a refund or credit.
Don't do it, buy from someone else. If I could give 0 stars I would.
I can't believe they can operate this way for so long.
Really. Don't do it!!

This review was modified by clmhome99 on October 16 2016 08:43:31 PM

2016-10-14

Don't buy anything from Beyond the rack

"You will be very disappointed (bad quality, long delays for delivery, and problem to get your credit if you return something). I had a credit of 112 $ with them and they decided to ignore it (it disappeared from my account online. I called and they told me to go through the OPC (customer protection Québec)"

2016-10-11

3 months for refund - now missing!

"I purchased home decor and the decor total was just over $600. It took me about 3 months to get the credit back (non of the items were in stock...not one). When I had the credit I purchased a few pieces. Maybe $200 worth. Then the remaining credit disappeared off my account, not to mention one more of my orders is in limbo!
Been trying to chat with reps and I keep getting "please wait 24-48 hours for a response" from the reps for both the delayed order and for the credits. Its been 2 weeks and I have two case numbers to refer too. This is insane how bad the customer service and organization is.....its terrible!

Now I'm swindled another $400. Never using this site again. I've been a loyal customer for several years now but it has gone so downhill the last 2 years.

2016-10-03

BTR is fraud!

"700 dollars worth of credit disappeared and items they claimed are 'shipped" are not- Canada Post says only "shipping label" created Why would they create a shipping label 3 weeks ago and not ship item?"

This review was modified by motza on October 03 2016 02:05:06 PM

2016-09-30

Disappearing credits! Bankruptcy.

"I had $200 credits in my account and contacted customer service twenty times now because the credits have disappeared. I have been waiting over a month now for someone to get back to me. Responses received were very poorly worded that I would be contacted by "higher up management" in 72 hours. It has been 600 hours and no call back despite countless calls and emails, with the credits attached.
I understand BTR filed for insolvency March 26,2016 and if your credits are before that time, you may be out of luck. My credits are all dated April - post-bankruptcy, and they are not being honoured by the new ownership.

BEWARE! There is something odd about this company now. I think they may be doing a cash grab with the money flowing out of the country. Their written communications are definitely by people who have English as a second language. I've written a Consumer Protection bureau for assistance and will contact Visa, MasterCard and suppliers to see if they are aware of all the complaints and problems. I urge you to do the same.

This review was modified by Joano6688 on October 16 2016 11:12:26 AM

2016-09-27

"I understand Beyond the Rack is now under new management - well judging by the product and service...not for long,
I ordered 3 items - 2 were ok and 1 was a dress sized at Medium which was so small I could not pull on. Now I am 127 lbs 5 ' 6" so assume a med would be plenty as typical is a s-m for a decent fit. Apparently not!
First I did not receive the return slip which is normally included in the package, so I went onto chat with BTR to sort out and request. I was advised it was non refundable as clearance item. I advised I was happy to accept a credit as the item must be mis sized but was advised then non refundable and non returnable and as it was made in China it will be smaller!!
WHAT? I should know it will be 2 sizes smaller because made in China? isn't a lot of the clothing we buy made in China and the mediums seem to fit. Anyway super angry as I might as well have thrown my money in the garbage.
Guess I can donate to a children's dress up trunk.......
Thx Beyond the Rack - you have seen the last of my $$$$

This review was modified by Cat1515 on September 27 2016 08:59:56 AM

2016-09-22

THE WORST COMPANY EVER! DON'T ORDER ANYTHING, EVER!

"Do not order from this company, they are the worst. First I didn't receive merchandise ordered many months ago. After many hours on hold, finally got a credit, which somehow disappeared when I went to use it 2 weeks ago. Started the rounds with customer service again. Every one of them tells you that the "situation will be remedied within 24-48 hours" and you will be contacted then a week goes by without any remedy or contact, then the process starts all over again with the same "situation will be remedied within 24-48 hours" and on again and again and again. They have your money, you have no recourse and you just get more and more frustrated every day.

This review was modified by SHSS on September 22 2016 09:07:46 AM

2016-08-03

After months of waiting

"On April 21st of 2016 I ordered some sheets from your company and received them today August 3rd of 2016..I think this is an awful long time to wait for an item as I could have sewn them myself but I really enjoy the product.Wondering if some compensation should be offered to me as 3 plus months seems a bit long to wait but at least I received them before I kicked the bucket as it seems like a lifetime before I received them Noni Motion "

2016-07-16

Still waiting

"Ordered 3 items in March, daid shipped May but mid July still waiting for 2"

2016-07-07

Cancellation Terror

"I placed an order through in April 2016. Did not get any sort of an update or anything. I followed up in May 2016 to cancel the order because it was taking too long. Every time i called i had to explain to the agent what was going on because no one recorded any of my concerns about this order. Anyway, then they told me to get my bank to put a claim through to get the money back. So my bank did that of course. It is now July 2016 and they are not responding to my banks request. terrible terrible terrible service. the sad part is that i actually like BTR when it first started up. Please don't order from these people."

2016-07-04

Customer service non-existant - never received my order

"I made an order on April 20th of about 100 $ to hear about them only in the middle of June saying that they were unable to "secure" my order and that they would credit that amont on their website. They tell us to call customer service, on the phone they say that it may take up to 30 min to be answered and i waited 30 mins until ...theu hung up on me. I wrote 2 polite emails and never got answers. Don't know what to do to get my money back ... "

This review was modified by Genevieve__16 on July 04 2016 07:39:15 AM

2016-06-30

NO REFUND NO ORDER NO RESPOSIBILITY

"Similarly to my fellow reviewers I have also been having terrible experiences with this company in 2016. I was buying there for years - service was acceptable. I placed order in January 2016 with estimate shipping in February 2016. I contacted in March, April, May - each time got respond - delay with shipping please wait 2-3 weeks. in May I contacted via phone, email, chat and asked for refund. Got respond that refund will be sent in 5-7 business days. NO REFUND after one month. Contacted with them in the end of June - customer representative informed me without apology and any sympathy that I actually will receive NEITHER ORDER NOR REFUND due to changes in their ownership."

This review was modified by YNaumka on June 30 2016 07:33:09 AM

2016-06-22

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! I ordered a Celine bag in April. Item never received. I got emailed from them saying they will refund to my credit card 5-7business days. After 10 business days, still no refund. I called in and they said they are unable to refund, due to transition to new management. I ended up calling my credit card company for a dispute. This is such a horrible service. The site is still open for more online purchases. THIS IS FRAUD!"

This review was modified by Muichelle on June 25 2016 06:30:00 AM

2016-06-21

Beyond The TERRIBLE rack

"What a joke! I am so sick of BTR and I PROMISE to NEVER order from them ever again.

The following is a list of reasons why BTR is AWFUL:
1. Their "customer service" team/department is the worst in the history of customer service. They take DAYS to return emails and it takes forever to speak to a person on the phone..
2. Their "shipping" policy takes MONTHS!! MONTHS!! "Once shipped from BTR, delivery will take from 1-10 days" Yeah, OK! That's B.S.!

I ordered a beverage dispenser on March 29th 2016, with an estimated ship date between May 7th and May 12th.. I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY ORDER and today's date is June 21st 2016.

I ordered a pair of Valentino sunglasses on March 1st 2016, and it shipped on April 27th 2016.. I emailed the "customer service" department 5-6 times and never got a reply. Pathetic.

Sometime last year I ordered a Louis Vuitton cosmetic pouch which took on average 2 months to be delivered because it was "coming from their warehouse"

So done with BTR! Beware!

This review was modified by Vdimichele on June 21 2016 04:51:57 PM

2016-06-20

fed up

"I placed 2 orders on the same day, March 17th. I waited until the end of April when I decided to email them to find out what was going on. They sent me back an email apologizing for one of the orders and sent me a full refund. The second order would take 2 more weeks. Then again, I emailed end of May. So I waited. And waited. And now it's June 20 when I sent a email last week because they didn't respond and they're basically telling me that I can get either 5$ by cheque or 15$ store credit. This order was more than 15$! WHY WOULD THEY NOT JUST SEND ME THE REFUND FOR BOTH ORDERS IN THE FIRST PLACE? They lie to you and take your money to cover their bankruptcy claims! Don't order from this website! You may never see your money again!"

This review was modified by Ayser on June 20 2016 01:51:14 PM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!