Stores > Big Girls Bras Etc.
  • Big Girls Bras

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Big Girls Bras Etc. by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

Please read reviews of this terrible business BEFORE ordering!!!

"As it is difficult to find supportive, quality bras in bigger sizes, I was happy to find an online company that seemed to have an extensive selection. I SO wish that I had read the reviews of Bigger Bras before ordering. Terrible experience, never received the bras I paid for although they were quick to charge my bank account. Absolutely NO customer service available, in fact, I think the whole "company" is being handled by overflowing answering machines that never respond to multiple requests for help in finding your order. Even the email address given for customer service rejected all my inquiries because it was already full. Had to get my bank involved to get my money back from this scam of a website. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Fradulent business with numerous complaints to Consumer Affairs, Better Business, State of Florida, etc. Wish I was able to give them -10 stars"

2017-02-28

Zero stars

"I wish I could give this place a zero. I wish I would have seen these reviews before I spent $90. I ordered a corset for my wedding. This was the only place that carried my size (38DDD). It took over 3 weeks to ship to me and once I finally got it, it was too big. And of course, there's no customer service to be found. I have emailed them for a return but their inbox is full so my message can't be delivered. I have left several messages but their phones go straight to voicemail.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

2016-08-17

They hope it'll arrive!

"I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. Ordered 2 of a specific bra I liked. I was told it would be 2-4 weeks. A little long, but I wear an uncommon size. After 4 weeks I contacted them. I got the response "We hope to have them to you in 30 days or less". HOPE? They only HOPE they can get the items they advertise for sale?"

2016-05-01

No refunds rip off

"In todays retail environment you would think that companies would want to ensute 100% customer service. Not Bigger Bras! They only offer exchange or store crevits or a refund that takes 60 plus days to get!!!! Ridiculous!! Do not shop with them unless you are 100% sure the item will not need to be returned! Absolute rip off!!"

2015-07-22

"Ordered one bra. Took almost 2 months to arrive. Once I got it I returned it as it was too big. My credit card has not been reimbursed after over 3 weeks. No one answers the phone EVER!"

2014-03-07

"Bigger Bras has the WORST customer service I have ever had to deal with. I ordered 4 bras on sale from them, thinking I was getting a great deal at only $115 for all. One bra arrived on it's own over a week before the other 3. It was hard to get on, and was not very stretchy. I thought maybe it just needed to be washed--nope, it was just badly made. I needed a 34 waistband, and the one on the bra measured at 30 inches, and was barely stretchable to 32 inches. I was unable to return that one, as I had washed it-- that was my mistake. So when the other 3 arrived, I exchanged them and simply requested a larger band size. I got a surprise charge of $38 from Bigger Bras upon returning them. When I called and demanded to know what was going on, I was told that it was because when I bought they were on sale, but weren't on sale upon being exchanged. I complained to management about it, and they said they would refund my money. It took a week to get the refund, and it was only $22. When I got the exchanged bras the fit was all wrong. The cup size had completely changed and the band was still 2 inches smaller than it should have been. So, I mailed them back as a return. I waited a month after mailing them with no refund to my account before calling. Customer Service claims the bras never arrived (even though USPS tracking confirmed their delivery), so they are refusing to refund my $90 for those 3 bras.
I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

2012-07-03

"Do not buy from this company. They are doing the same thing to me that they have done to everyone else. I ordered two items and kept partial of one of the items and returned the other order. They also charged me for an item that I did not receive nor did they tell me that they had charged me. Red Flag: Any vendor that asks you to leave a phone message. I have emailed, left phone messages and finally received a phone call yesterday from Bonnie saying it would be refunded to my cc within two weeks. She mentioned that she had been off last Friday when I made the phone call. Hmm so what happend to all of the other communication that I have done. Not buying that since many of the customers have not received their refund back yet. Too late Bonnie I am disputing the charges with the credit card company.

They gave me a store credit three weeks ago even though I wanted a refund to my cc. Bigger Bras, you messed with the wrong person

2012-06-06

"I purchased 2 bras on 2/23/2012. They did not fit and were returned, with refund to orginal form of payment requested. This is the return policy posted on Big Girl Bra's website I watched for my refund and then checked online to see they issued store credit! I sent an email asking for the return of my money to my credit card. My email has been completely ignored. I then started telephoning. I have left 3 messages and those too have been completely ignored. "

2012-05-29

"This company is shady and I hope they go out of business. I purchased a bra, and returned it within the specified return window. I followed their instructions of writing "return payment to credit card" on my invoice. I never received the credit. Had to follow up multiple times over email and their 800 # and at this point (2 months later) am STILL waiting for my money. A manager claims within 48 hours I will be receiving a credit. We'll see..."

2012-02-14

"I bought this item for my wedding! The product NEVER ARRIVED! I paid $30 shipping too!! I emailed Vonnie to chase my order many times and was told to be patient as there was nothing she could do! It has been 4 weeks and still hasnt arrived!!! For you Australian orders go to Trixan Body i found them online too and i got my order in 2 days! Thanks for NOTHING Big Girl Bras! Your service is TERRIBLE! Do not buy from here!! Save your money and look else where!!!!"

2010-11-30

"I returned a bra to them, with my exchange choices, and not hearing anything for a month, called the toll free number. The woman that answered definitely needs lessons in customer service. Bonnie (?) over-talked me, never allowed me to speak, interrupted me when I spoke. What I wanted to say was not important to her, only what she had to say. I was originally gonna keep my exchange on back-order... but after this experience, I canceled it. I can order from somewhere else where they actually appreciate their customers. Now I'm just hoping to get my refund. "

2004-01-24

"Absolutely the worst company I've ever done business with online. I ordered in Sept, was billed in Oct, and when I wrote to them in Nov, was told my items were "backordered". I cancelled and requested a refund; it's now late January and despite several e-mails and calls, I've received no refund. What a scam! I'm reporting them to the BBB."

2003-12-04

"I placed my order on Aug. 7th 2003, 2 days after I had canceled it. They had already charged my card and of course I asked that it be credited. Today is Dec. 4th 2003 and I'm stilling waiting for the credit. I have spoken with the company several times and have reported them to the BBB. They took my money and never gave me a product or service in return. This is a horrible company."

Share Big Girls Bras Etc.'s store rating

Big Girls Bras Etc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Big Girls Bras Etc. is not a merchant member
Big Girls Bras Etc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!