Stores > Blinds.ca
  • Blinds.ca

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blinds.ca by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

Beware of "promotions"

"I had a bad experience with this company and find them to be short on integrity and customer service. "

2017-01-12

Impressed with the service & product

"Great product, items arrived exactly as ordered. Delivery was very prompt, in fact 10 days earlier than the estimated shipping date.

I lost a piece of the mounting hardware and customer service was very helpful and I was completely satisfied with how quickly they processed my request.

2016-06-11

Don't bother

"This company sent me blinds for three windows, shutters. One of the bigger window shutters was warped so it sticks out 4" at top, a smaller shutter was warped 2". Customer service were told by lat weekend in May, i had used them before without issue, but this time the shutters had been poorly made. I was some missing some hardware. I have been fobbed off from one customer service advisor to another, after waiting for extended periods to speak to someone. They have all the patter but do nothing. Now 11th June i phoned; no answer. Online customer service advisor says no-one can help until Monday afternoon.

You pay in advance, so it looks like court proceedings to get our money back as they don't want to help. Every customer service rep has a different standard reply, I will be in touch, someone will call you back, wait 48hrs max whilst i speak to our suppliers.....hey are full of it, still nothing done.

This is the last time I will use them, they are useless, go elsewhere

2015-10-21

"My order took over a month to arrive, but I was really impressed with the determination of the company and its representatives (including its president!) to get the blinds to me, on a rather remote island in B.C.
The person who took my original order may not have understood how complicated it would be to complete the shipment, and the company, working with FedEx, ultimately had to resort to special handling to get it through, but they got it through. Pretty impressive for a small order.

2015-08-06

"I have never written a review for anything ever.... Blinds.ca seriously was that amazing. I placed the order and once I received the blinds I realized I screwed up the measurement on ALL of them.... Dude. Yeah. All of them. My wife was pissed. Especially when I first tried to go to Home Depot, Lowes and Bouclair to see about getting them cut. I assumed that would be cheaper and less of a headache. NOPE. None of those stores would cut blinds not sold in their stores.
So I sheepishly call back Blinds.ca and tell them how I screwed up the measurement the same way on all of the blinds I ordered, they placed a new order free of charge for me with the correct measurements and free shipping. Did I mention it was my fault? I didn't have to send back the blinds I ordered in the wrong size. Who does that? Honestly I am shocked, and the price difference was over $1500 for the windows we bought for against the cheapest place in town we could find them. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anybody ever, they were fantastic!

2015-04-27

"We ordered shades for our RV and Sun Room and we couldn't be happier with the outcome.
They are beautiful, serving the purpose of letting the sun out and looking beautiful when they are up, with nice trim on the bottom. The staff were professional, courteous and wanted everything to work out perfectly, they were so helpful! The shades are truly beautiful, making a world of difference . I even got help with suggestions for the trim on the bottom which was very appreciated

2015-01-02

"I ordered 16 faux wood blinds, saved over $1,000 and could not be happier with the blinds. Good quality, good price, delivered within 7 days. Ordered Nov. 30th and shipped Dec. 3rd. Blinds.ca is the only place I would buy from."

2014-08-02

"I ordered the Bali DiamondCell Midnight Blackout Shades. Very nice quality and effective in darkening our bedrooms. The price paid was considerably less than what the big box stores quoted us. So to sum up, excellent quality, great price and great service. I have and would definitely continue to recommend. "

2014-01-30

"I am returning customer and would highly recommend Blinds.ca. Great choice of products, simple ordering process, excellent customer service, quick shipping."

2009-03-09

"I was sucked into the blinds.ca website because of thier incredible prices on cellular (honeycomb) shades. I ordered samples of the 3/8" blinds.ca brand shades, and other than taking an eternity to receive them, I was glad to check the colour choices in my guest room. That is where my good experience with this company ends. The online order form is faulty (only found this out after an hour of repeatedly retrying - as the website suggested). I finally called to order the shades and was quoted as having an expected delivery time of 2 weeks. There is no online tracking and when I called the company to get an update on the status of my order I was told various excuses like the factory was closed or the update from the factory was taking longer than expected and they had no way of telling me when I should expect the shades. After repeated calls I finally got someone to admit they lost my order. No apologies were made, no rushing the order or faster courier service were offered. Over a month later and I have only received one of the two shades I ordered. Last week I had guests and was forced to put up a sheet so that they would have some sort of covering for a window that faces the street! I tried to review the product on the blinds.ca website but, of course, that link is broken as well!"

Share Blinds.ca's store rating

Blinds.ca is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blinds.ca is not a merchant member
Blinds.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!