Stores > Blindsfirst.com
  • Blindsfirst.com

Voice your opinion! Review Blindsfirst.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Horrendous customer service

"I placed an order for 4 shades and one arrived in the wrong color. After 20 minutes of hold time, the customer service rep COULD NOT FIND MY ORDER EVEN WITH MY SUPPLYING THE ORDER NUMBER! She actually asked if I was sure I placed the order with Blindsfirst. After trying for 10 minutes to find it, I asked to speak to someone else. After 10 minutes of holding and speaking to rep #2, they found the order. Enough said?"

2014-07-29

"I rarely assign top scores to all aspects of a business transaction, but BlindsFirst earned each of its five stars: (a) the 10 shades I ordered fit perfectly, and they look terrific; (b) when a couple of small problems arose, customer service responded immediately, professionally, and adequately to resolve the issues; (c) every shade was carefully and securely packaged for shipment; (d) the deliveries arrived very quickly; and (e) BlindsFirst prices are far better than their nearest competitors. This is truly excellent performance, and I am happy to recommend BlindsFirst to anyone looking for beautiful, economical, easy-to-install custom window coverings."

2014-05-26

"They answered my questions immediately."

2014-05-20

"Like the product and quick turnaround from time of order. Still unpacking!"

2014-05-19

"The quality is excellent and the shipping is super fast. I made a mistake with the length of a valence, called them and I had the correct one the next day. I ordered 8 blinds and was not disappointed. I highly recommend this company."

2014-05-16

"Very fast shipping. The color choices were great too!"

2014-05-14

"I will be making future purchases. Very happy with the blinds!"

2014-05-13

"Blinds arrived within three days. Good quality for the price. Very pleased with our purchase."

2014-05-07

"I was needing some reasonably priced wood blinds in a short time frame. I found a color that I thought would work and ordered them, expecting them by the end of the week. I received an email from customer service that the color I had chosen was back ordered and suggested other colors that were similar. I ended up getting a slightly more expensive blind for the same price in a different color and got them in time, before guests came. The customer service department was very helpful and made sure things got expedited! They are great quality for the price. "

2014-05-01

"The roman shade is beautiful and fits the window perfectly. It shipped quickly, would definitely order from them again."

2014-04-28

"fantastic will order more"

2014-04-25

"Instructions were a little vague, but the order arrived quickly and the blinds look good."

2014-04-18

"Great quality accurate measurements & fast delivery."

2014-04-15

"The blinds are just what I expected and delivered a day earlier than originally posted!"

2014-04-12

"Ordered 2 wood blinds, they were dispatched the following day and delivered about 3 days after that. You couldn't get any quicker than that! (Unless you want to pay extra for expedited delivery). The installation was straightforward and they look great. Very happy with the purchase - great value for money -and I will definitely use Blinds First again."

Share Blindsfirst.com's store rating

Blindsfirst.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blindsfirst.com is not a merchant member
Blindsfirst.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!