Stores > Blockbuster Print
  • Blockbuster Pri

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blockbuster Print by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

Helpful until the very end

"Very understanding and friendly customer service, with a good price for their product. Willing to help you through any odd situation you might have. Flexible with their services."

2017-06-21

Best customer service ever...

"Being a novice to the complicated world of printing, I started a chat window. Scottie answered all questions, assuaged all fears about quality, went above and beyond what I expected with feedback and information, and didn't appear short, irritated, or hurrying me along. It was greatly appreciated. If this is any indication of the product to come, I will be using this company again, no question."

2017-06-19

Inexpensive, good product

"Blockbuster products were high quality and inexpensive, but I did have some issues with delivery. It was mostly a UPS problem though."

2017-06-16

Everything you'd want and expect!

"Our order came in faster than expected and printed perfectly. What else could you ask for? Have never been disappointed with Blockbuster Printing!

2017-06-14

Excellent Quality and Service

"I have used Blockbuster print on two separate occasions when there was a time deadline of less than a week that I had to meet.
I was able to get everything delivered with time to spare, when no other company I found for similar price could even touch their turn around time. The quality of the prints were great, not cheap and rushed like some of their competitors.
They also respond quickly to inquiries with friendly and supportive staff. Overall, I will continue to use this company for all my bulk printing needs.

2017-06-12

My got to printer is Blockbusterprint.com

"I use Blockbuster Printing regularly and the quality of printing, turn around and delivery are always stellar! I would recommend them to anyone looking for excellent print services and fast delivery at the best prices I've found anywhere."

Very Good Customer Service

"I was very pleased and surprised that Sara go hold of me twice to inform me of errors in my artwork before printing, as I was getting them sent to Bermuda I would have been very disappointed with my mistakes. I will definitely use them again."

Great First Impression

"Great service and price. Got my shipment earlier than scheduled. Communication via chat very convenient and friendly. I shall return!"

2017-06-08

Edited Review - Great customer service and follow-up

"It was my first order with Blockbusterprint.com and I guess there were a few miscommunications. In the end, I felt it was their fault, they felt it was mine. UPS ended up losing my package as well, which added to my frustration.

Blockbusterprints.com followed up with my frustration and offered to do anything to fix the problem, even though they felt it wasn't their fault. They fixed the problem and are printing a new order as we speak. They are fixing everything to my liking.

Sara from customer service was polite and professional in helping me sort through the error. She was friendly and courteous.

I will order from blockbusterprints.com again. Their business card quality is fantastic, and I highly recommend their foil printing!

2017-06-06

Wonderful

"I was using another company and they were aways weeks late. You guys were great, thank you!"

2017-06-06

Above and Beyond Service

"I was a bit uneasy to learn that my file wasn't properly cropped for my rack cards and that there was a fee to fix it. I was more bummed about the delay than anything! When I got around to responding to the email Sara told me she'd taken care of it! Not only did the fix the dimensions but she bumped my order ahead of schedule with a shipping upgrade! I could never have expected such excellent service but I'm so glad I chose Blockbuster! I'll be sticking with them! "

2017-05-29

Very Impressed

"My order of a promotional tri-fold was a repeat of the same order from another printer. When compared side by side to the original printing the quality difference was plain to see. Blockbuster' s
color was dead on while the first has a yellow tint. The text was the correct color which was not correct on the first set. Blockbuster provided a higher quality product at a very good price.

2017-05-25

Straightforward process, great service, nice product!

"We have been using Blockbuster Print for a few years now, and the quality of the products is great. Recently, I was in touch regarding a quick re-print and the customer service was excellent. Very pleased with the company!"

2017-05-18

Love'em!!! Won't go anywhere else..

"I can't sing their praises enough... I'm a big supporter keeping my spending dollars in the community in which i live and I've tried a few other local print companies but no one has come close to the pricing and quality of Blockbuster Print. As usual, it's flawless service, on time delivery and prompt responses to email inquiries... Thanks guys! you've earned and will keep my business."

2017-05-12

Great Service! Great Product!

"I had selected the wrong print time for the deadline we had. I didn't know that until I saw the expected completion date. I got in touch with them (the only way) by e-mail, which they were very prompt in returning. Within a few e-mails they were able to speed up my shipping and I received our brochures 2 days later! I was very very happy with the service and the brochures look WONDERFUL! I will be a return customer!"

Share Blockbuster Print's store rating

Blockbuster Print is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blockbuster Print is not a merchant member
Blockbuster Print does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!