Stores > Blockbuster Print
  • Blockbuster Pri

Product & services pricing Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blockbuster Print by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Great customer service and products!

"I've been working with Blockbuster print for over 5 years now and have loved every product they've shipped!"

2017-06-30

Great service at a great price!

"Blockbuster Print has an easy uploading process, their customer service is quick to respond, and they are affordable. I love using them :)"

Excellent quality!

"I highly recommend BlockbusterPrint.com for their quality on products, price and delivery time. Thank you for meeting my expectations on high printing quality."

Review

"Support was good and they resolved and fixed my artwork issues"

2017-06-30

Luxury at an affordable price

"I accidentally sent the wrong files and the team had no issues with me sending the correction. Very fast, was not expecting my order to be droppes off yesterday. The soft velvet 19pt business cards were much more affordable than what my employer was offering me, a 16pt soft velvet..even with my employee discount it was still $25 more than this company..even after shipping! I would highly recommend, their customer service is top notch, their print is of a luxurious quality and their speed was on point with what they quoted."

2017-06-27

Great Service

"Fast... Great Price and Service"

2017-06-22

Helpful until the very end

"Very understanding and friendly customer service, with a good price for their product. Willing to help you through any odd situation you might have. Flexible with their services."

2017-06-21

Best customer service ever...

"Being a novice to the complicated world of printing, I started a chat window. Scottie answered all questions, assuaged all fears about quality, went above and beyond what I expected with feedback and information, and didn't appear short, irritated, or hurrying me along. It was greatly appreciated. If this is any indication of the product to come, I will be using this company again, no question."

2017-06-19

Inexpensive, good product

"Blockbuster products were high quality and inexpensive, but I did have some issues with delivery. It was mostly a UPS problem though."

2017-06-16

Everything you'd want and expect!

"Our order came in faster than expected and printed perfectly. What else could you ask for? Have never been disappointed with Blockbuster Printing!

2017-06-14

Excellent Quality and Service

"I have used Blockbuster print on two separate occasions when there was a time deadline of less than a week that I had to meet.
I was able to get everything delivered with time to spare, when no other company I found for similar price could even touch their turn around time. The quality of the prints were great, not cheap and rushed like some of their competitors.
They also respond quickly to inquiries with friendly and supportive staff. Overall, I will continue to use this company for all my bulk printing needs.

2017-06-12

My got to printer is Blockbusterprint.com

"I use Blockbuster Printing regularly and the quality of printing, turn around and delivery are always stellar! I would recommend them to anyone looking for excellent print services and fast delivery at the best prices I've found anywhere."

Very Good Customer Service

"I was very pleased and surprised that Sara go hold of me twice to inform me of errors in my artwork before printing, as I was getting them sent to Bermuda I would have been very disappointed with my mistakes. I will definitely use them again."

Great First Impression

"Great service and price. Got my shipment earlier than scheduled. Communication via chat very convenient and friendly. I shall return!"

2017-06-08

Edited Review - Great customer service and follow-up

"It was my first order with Blockbusterprint.com and I guess there were a few miscommunications. In the end, I felt it was their fault, they felt it was mine. UPS ended up losing my package as well, which added to my frustration.

Blockbusterprints.com followed up with my frustration and offered to do anything to fix the problem, even though they felt it wasn't their fault. They fixed the problem and are printing a new order as we speak. They are fixing everything to my liking.

Sara from customer service was polite and professional in helping me sort through the error. She was friendly and courteous.

I will order from blockbusterprints.com again. Their business card quality is fantastic, and I highly recommend their foil printing!

Share Blockbuster Print's store rating

Blockbuster Print is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Blockbuster Print is not a merchant member
Blockbuster Print does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!