Stores > Bloomex

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bloomex by clicking a star below.
2017-09-21

Don't understand all the negative reviews!!

"I ordered from Bloomex last night and my boyfriend received them today on time. They called to make sure he would be home during the hours they were planning to deliver, and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I read the bad reviews after I ordered so I was quite concerned that it was a scam, but it worked out great and I will use them again!"

2017-09-18

Ripped off, lied to.

"Ordered 3 items. Only 2 delivered, despite over 2 weeks' notice. Bloomex livechat and email customer service have shown they don't care at all.

2017-08-23

Same as many who put reviews here HORRIBLE

"I paid 20$ extra for same day delivery.. 24 hours have passed and i still didn't get my flowers delivered to my aunt who's bday was yesterday. Called, emailed, chatted no one there cares. I am never going to use their service again. Horrible horrible horrible. "

2017-08-21

Horrible customer service

"I have never before given a negative review. Every company makes mistakes sometimes. It’s how they respond that matters. I ordered flowers close to but before the cut-off for same-day delivery, so I requested and received confirmation by email, in addition to the emailed purchase order, that delivery would be that same day. After trying unsuccessfully all the next day to confirm delivery, I asked to cancel the order so I could place a new order to a new address and was told a manager would call me the next morning.

Normally, an apology for any inconvenience is the absolute minimum response to a customer's concerns. There was no apology or even acknowledgement of my concerns. I did receive an abrupt statement that I had not ordered before the same-day deadline (I had), that the flowers were delivered on time (actually 24 hours late) and that they would refund the same-day premium(two months later, still NO REFUND). If they believe that I ordered too late, they should be apologizing for the inconvenience, frustration and disappointment caused by their staff confirming the same-day delivery date when it was apparently not even possible. If I had known that it wouldn't go through the same day, I would have had it sent to a different address and saved the premium delivery charge. Either way, it was their mistake. If calling within 10 minutes of 1:00 pm is too close to process the order, they should give an earlier time for a cut off for same-day delivery. I sent a second email including copies of the confirmations they had given me that I would get same-day delivery. This company appears to have virtually no regard for customer satisfaction at the management level. I never did get a reply to my second email to the company, no apology, no concern. At least the flowers were beautiful.

2017-08-12

Horrible

"Had the worst experience with Bloomex. The beautiful pictures on their website VS what you actually get, it's not even remotely the same. Ordered what I thought would be a lovely bunch of flowers for my partner for our anniversary. Ended up with a bunch of squished up, half dead flowers in a box and vase next to it. I left specific instructions, made sure my parter would be home all day, asked them to ring the doorbell. Nobody came. I found the flowers dumped near the front door when I got home from work a few hours later. I was far too embarrassed to take them inside to my partner. Took a photo and sent to customer service, who weren't even the slightest bit interested in my complaint. Told me "Unfortunately with the heat and transportation issues the flowers are stressed when they arrive" -it's the middle of winter?? And "Upon having reviewed the pictures sent to us we were able to determine that the arrangement you received was in accordance with our policy" - if your policy is to dump a bunch of wilted old squashed flowers inside a box on someone's door step without making any attempt to contact the recipient or announce their arrival , then absolutely it's in accordance with your "policy". I expected more from a company that has their own production facilities. I would never use this company again. Save your money. Would get better quality flowers at the local petrol station."

2017-07-17

Horrid Customer Service

"I ordered a balloon bouquet for my husband. They send half inflated mis matched balloons with flowers on them! I emailed and love chatted and no apology was offered and no resolution. "

2017-07-08

WORST FLOWER DELIVERY SERVICE EVER DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

"payed and extra $20 to get the flowers delivered before 12 ended up being told that they cant deliver it at that time anymore they don't know exactly when and that I just have to wait and see like what the **** the main purpose is to surprise that person and not have to wait a day or 10 hours when there not even at work anymore just for the flowers to show up 10 hours late, ended up talking to one of the live chat people they completely ignored me and told me bullshit answers when I asked for my money back for paying to get it delivered before 12!!!

ABSOLUTLEY THE WORST FLOWER COMPANY OUT THERE I SUGGEST YOU NEVER ORDER FROM HERE LIARS AND SCAMERS WHO TELL YOU ONE THING THAN WHEN IT DOSENT HAPPEN THEY EXPECT YOU TO STILL PAY FOR IT AND JUST DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TRYING.

2017-06-23

great service

"my aunt was recently diagnosed with cancer. I used bloomex to send her a gift. I ordered flowers, card, teddy bear, chocolates and a vase. It was a great price. She got the gift on the day i asked for it to be delivered and she was amazed how nice the deliver person was and the studyness of the packaging. The flowers were fresh and lasted well over a week. I was very pleased that she was so happy with the gift. thank bloomex for making her day.. im a happy customer .. i also send her flowers for her birthday and they were also great quality and on time .. thanks a "bunch""

2017-06-05

no delivery

"Ordered flowers for my sister for her 75th Birthday from uk for-delivery in Canada, no delivery and no explanation as why not delivered, after many calls and emails got refund but no sorry or we will send flowers as compensation, will not be using again "

2017-05-20

Costly and frustrating

"I have ordered successfully with Bloomex before, so I don't know what's happened to them. I ordered flower's for Mother's Day, paying the high extra charge for delivery that day. NO FLOWERS. I contacted them the following day and they told me a manager would contact me. 2 days later just an automatic email saying they were busy and would get back to me. 3 days following that, I received an email saying my flowers had been delivered on Mother's Day. Now I'm waiting again for a Manager to contact me, to demand a refund.. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. "

2017-05-18

Terrible, no flowers, no customer service

"Nothing delivered... and no one to talk to to correct it. Call a local florist."

2017-05-15

Thoroughly disappointed!

"I ordered flowers for Mother's Day to deliver on Saturday, May 13, 2017. There was a note on the order indicating there may be a delay for remote deliveries. I certainly don't consider Winnipeg to be remote.

No delivery on the 13th. No communication whatsoever from Bloomex. They indicated that the recipient would be contacted if there was a delay. I sent a message and was advised that I could contact via live chat. I was 263 in line. That number never changed.

I was left hoping that delivery would occur on Sunday. At 6:10 PM, I received an email from Bloomex advising my Mother's Day order would deliver on Tuesday the 16th. Oh and they offered me a small credit for a future purchase. They did not get my first order right. I wouldn't chance a second purchase.

I have requested reimbursement and look forward to their response.

2017-05-11

Delivery Delayed

"I want to express my big very disappointment with Bloomex. I ordered flowers for my wife’s birthday and I let them know in “Instructions for Delivery” that the delivery has to be in the morning as my wife only work till noon. The flowers arrives @ 1:30 pm. She found it on her desk next morning. ZERO SURPRISE as I had to mentioned to her when she arrives home to know if she received it or not.
When I ordered it, I received an email from Bloomex indicating the order was accepted indicating very clear:
Confirmed That means that: 1.delivery address is verified. 2. payment is processed. 3. production is scheduled 4. delivery route is assigned according to our delivery policy and your instructions. AND YOUR INSTRUCTIONS !!!!!
Their answer via Chat was: Thank you for contacting Bloomex. Please note that we are experiencing higher than normal requests for assisting and there might be delays with responses. In case of a major delay please e-mail to our e-mail address wecare@bloomex.ca. We apologize for the inconvenience.
There are no PEOPLE in this company? Where are the people to talk to? Only emails and chats !!!
I won’t place another order ever with Bloomex and I never will recommend Bloomex to anybody.

2017-04-27

Disappointed

"Delivery instructions clearly stated "Please leave on the porch if there is no answer".
The delivery person just left it on the porch.........I paid extra for the 6-9 pm delivery time so my kids would be home and awake which was pointless because at 10 pm-ish when I didn't hear anything from the family I called to ask if anything was delivered. OH there was no knock and nobody rang the doorbell but low and behold here are flowers unceremoniously on the floor, kids are sleeping as well.......ruined the surprise.
This company sends multiple offers to take 20% off when you complete the purchase on the website but offers only 15% off for screw ups.

2017-02-24

Disgusting!

"I am in the UK and ordered a cream and pale yellow sympathy bouquet with full size card to be sent to Australia. I was shocked that a smaller, much cheaper looking bunch of bright yellow flowers was sent, that in no way resembled the flowers I had ordered . The card I had paid them for was missing.

Bloomex told me that the correct order would be resent if I sent them a photo. I did so, but they ignored it.

When I contacted them again, they said that they had placed a credit note for me in their system. Repeated attempts to use it have failed, each time they told me that it was working for them! I do not believe that the 'credit note' actually exists, it is a con. They ignore me when I ask for a refund on my order. I understand the firm is based in Russia, not Australia.

They have scammed me. They do not deserve even one star.

Share Bloomex's store rating

Bloomex is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bloomex is not a merchant member
Bloomex does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!