Stores > Bloomex

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bloomex by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Horrid Customer Service

"I ordered a balloon bouquet for my husband. They send half inflated mis matched balloons with flowers on them! I emailed and love chatted and no apology was offered and no resolution. "

2017-07-08

WORST FLOWER DELIVERY SERVICE EVER DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

"payed and extra $20 to get the flowers delivered before 12 ended up being told that they cant deliver it at that time anymore they don't know exactly when and that I just have to wait and see like what the **** the main purpose is to surprise that person and not have to wait a day or 10 hours when there not even at work anymore just for the flowers to show up 10 hours late, ended up talking to one of the live chat people they completely ignored me and told me bullshit answers when I asked for my money back for paying to get it delivered before 12!!!

ABSOLUTLEY THE WORST FLOWER COMPANY OUT THERE I SUGGEST YOU NEVER ORDER FROM HERE LIARS AND SCAMERS WHO TELL YOU ONE THING THAN WHEN IT DOSENT HAPPEN THEY EXPECT YOU TO STILL PAY FOR IT AND JUST DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TRYING.

2017-06-23

great service

"my aunt was recently diagnosed with cancer. I used bloomex to send her a gift. I ordered flowers, card, teddy bear, chocolates and a vase. It was a great price. She got the gift on the day i asked for it to be delivered and she was amazed how nice the deliver person was and the studyness of the packaging. The flowers were fresh and lasted well over a week. I was very pleased that she was so happy with the gift. thank bloomex for making her day.. im a happy customer .. i also send her flowers for her birthday and they were also great quality and on time .. thanks a "bunch""

2017-06-05

no delivery

"Ordered flowers for my sister for her 75th Birthday from uk for-delivery in Canada, no delivery and no explanation as why not delivered, after many calls and emails got refund but no sorry or we will send flowers as compensation, will not be using again "

2017-05-20

Costly and frustrating

"I have ordered successfully with Bloomex before, so I don't know what's happened to them. I ordered flower's for Mother's Day, paying the high extra charge for delivery that day. NO FLOWERS. I contacted them the following day and they told me a manager would contact me. 2 days later just an automatic email saying they were busy and would get back to me. 3 days following that, I received an email saying my flowers had been delivered on Mother's Day. Now I'm waiting again for a Manager to contact me, to demand a refund.. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. "

2017-05-18

Terrible, no flowers, no customer service

"Nothing delivered... and no one to talk to to correct it. Call a local florist."

2017-05-15

Thoroughly disappointed!

"I ordered flowers for Mother's Day to deliver on Saturday, May 13, 2017. There was a note on the order indicating there may be a delay for remote deliveries. I certainly don't consider Winnipeg to be remote.

No delivery on the 13th. No communication whatsoever from Bloomex. They indicated that the recipient would be contacted if there was a delay. I sent a message and was advised that I could contact via live chat. I was 263 in line. That number never changed.

I was left hoping that delivery would occur on Sunday. At 6:10 PM, I received an email from Bloomex advising my Mother's Day order would deliver on Tuesday the 16th. Oh and they offered me a small credit for a future purchase. They did not get my first order right. I wouldn't chance a second purchase.

I have requested reimbursement and look forward to their response.

2017-05-11

Delivery Delayed

"I want to express my big very disappointment with Bloomex. I ordered flowers for my wife’s birthday and I let them know in “Instructions for Delivery” that the delivery has to be in the morning as my wife only work till noon. The flowers arrives @ 1:30 pm. She found it on her desk next morning. ZERO SURPRISE as I had to mentioned to her when she arrives home to know if she received it or not.
When I ordered it, I received an email from Bloomex indicating the order was accepted indicating very clear:
Confirmed That means that: 1.delivery address is verified. 2. payment is processed. 3. production is scheduled 4. delivery route is assigned according to our delivery policy and your instructions. AND YOUR INSTRUCTIONS !!!!!
Their answer via Chat was: Thank you for contacting Bloomex. Please note that we are experiencing higher than normal requests for assisting and there might be delays with responses. In case of a major delay please e-mail to our e-mail address wecare@bloomex.ca. We apologize for the inconvenience.
There are no PEOPLE in this company? Where are the people to talk to? Only emails and chats !!!
I won’t place another order ever with Bloomex and I never will recommend Bloomex to anybody.

2017-04-27

Disappointed

"Delivery instructions clearly stated "Please leave on the porch if there is no answer".
The delivery person just left it on the porch.........I paid extra for the 6-9 pm delivery time so my kids would be home and awake which was pointless because at 10 pm-ish when I didn't hear anything from the family I called to ask if anything was delivered. OH there was no knock and nobody rang the doorbell but low and behold here are flowers unceremoniously on the floor, kids are sleeping as well.......ruined the surprise.
This company sends multiple offers to take 20% off when you complete the purchase on the website but offers only 15% off for screw ups.

2017-02-24

Disgusting!

"I am in the UK and ordered a cream and pale yellow sympathy bouquet with full size card to be sent to Australia. I was shocked that a smaller, much cheaper looking bunch of bright yellow flowers was sent, that in no way resembled the flowers I had ordered . The card I had paid them for was missing.

Bloomex told me that the correct order would be resent if I sent them a photo. I did so, but they ignored it.

When I contacted them again, they said that they had placed a credit note for me in their system. Repeated attempts to use it have failed, each time they told me that it was working for them! I do not believe that the 'credit note' actually exists, it is a con. They ignore me when I ask for a refund on my order. I understand the firm is based in Russia, not Australia.

They have scammed me. They do not deserve even one star.

2015-12-10

"The chocolate package I ordered (Order No. 1862603) was never delivered but the company billed me. I ordered a chocolate package on December 4, 2015 with a delivery date on December 5, 2015. They never were delivered this package and my credit card has been charged for the full amount of $54. I have emailed and called the company but no answer. On my web page account this order shows Delivered. They said that the chocolate package was "being delivered" but they never arrived.
No other e-mail or response from this company despite my efforts to contact/talk – they effectively ignore me.

2015-11-18

"I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday. Typed in the address and telephone number and double checked it. However, Bloomex delivered the flowers to an address that I previously sent flowers to and they kept on my file (Why?????) They left the flowers at the front door in the cold, of this address that I can't even remember when I sent flowers to. My daughter didn't get any flowers on her birthday. I called, they didn't want to take responsibility. The customer service rep was extremely rude, talked over me and then hang up on me. "

2015-09-09

"Ordered Yellow Roses and Orange ones delivered.
According to their website they can substitute without notification.
In today's world technology should be used.
Send an email informing client that a different flower arrangement or substitute has to be used.
Give the client the choice to proceed or cancel the order.
IT IS CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT CUSTOMER RIP OFF AND WE WILL HIDE BEHIND THE SMALL PRINT ON OUR WEBSITE. WONT BE USING THEM AGAIN

2015-05-29

"I ordered my wife's flowers from this company because my friend was raving about the perfect flowers she had received a week previous.....And I was not disappointed (neither was my wife!!) excellent service, delivered at a time that suited both myself and my wife, and the bouquet was even more stunning than I imagined !! Will be returning to "Bloomex" this weekend to buy my mother a birthday gift. Highly recommend and a breath of fresh air to the high street. "

2015-05-13

"I almost died, but Bloomex decided to send me a Happy Birthday balloon instead of the Get Well Soon balloon that was ordered. If that wasn't insulting enough, Bloomex replaced the flowers ordered with an arrangement listed on their website for less than HALF the price!

They refused to provide a partial refund to the sender for the flowers, nor refund the balloon as "a balloon went out"!! They have very poor customer service, if their phone was answered at all, the rep would briefly listen, and then put the sender on hold for several minutes, then hang up on them! I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Google Bloomex, and the word "scam" comes up. I would audit all the positive reviews to see if they come from the same IP address as Bloomex. I couldn't be more disappointed.

Share Bloomex's store rating

Bloomex is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bloomex is not a merchant member
Bloomex does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!