Stores > Bloomex
  • Bloomex

Voice your opinion! Review Bloomex by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

Costly and frustrating

"I have ordered successfully with Bloomex before, so I don't know what's happened to them. I ordered flower's for Mother's Day, paying the high extra charge for delivery that day. NO FLOWERS. I contacted them the following day and they told me a manager would contact me. 2 days later just an automatic email saying they were busy and would get back to me. 3 days following that, I received an email saying my flowers had been delivered on Mother's Day. Now I'm waiting again for a Manager to contact me, to demand a refund.. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. "

2017-05-18

Terrible, no flowers, no customer service

"Nothing delivered... and no one to talk to to correct it. Call a local florist."

2017-05-15

Thoroughly disappointed!

"I ordered flowers for Mother's Day to deliver on Saturday, May 13, 2017. There was a note on the order indicating there may be a delay for remote deliveries. I certainly don't consider Winnipeg to be remote.

No delivery on the 13th. No communication whatsoever from Bloomex. They indicated that the recipient would be contacted if there was a delay. I sent a message and was advised that I could contact via live chat. I was 263 in line. That number never changed.

I was left hoping that delivery would occur on Sunday. At 6:10 PM, I received an email from Bloomex advising my Mother's Day order would deliver on Tuesday the 16th. Oh and they offered me a small credit for a future purchase. They did not get my first order right. I wouldn't chance a second purchase.

I have requested reimbursement and look forward to their response.

2017-05-11

Delivery Delayed

"I want to express my big very disappointment with Bloomex. I ordered flowers for my wife’s birthday and I let them know in “Instructions for Delivery” that the delivery has to be in the morning as my wife only work till noon. The flowers arrives @ 1:30 pm. She found it on her desk next morning. ZERO SURPRISE as I had to mentioned to her when she arrives home to know if she received it or not.
When I ordered it, I received an email from Bloomex indicating the order was accepted indicating very clear:
Confirmed That means that: 1.delivery address is verified. 2. payment is processed. 3. production is scheduled 4. delivery route is assigned according to our delivery policy and your instructions. AND YOUR INSTRUCTIONS !!!!!
Their answer via Chat was: Thank you for contacting Bloomex. Please note that we are experiencing higher than normal requests for assisting and there might be delays with responses. In case of a major delay please e-mail to our e-mail address wecare@bloomex.ca. We apologize for the inconvenience.
There are no PEOPLE in this company? Where are the people to talk to? Only emails and chats !!!
I won’t place another order ever with Bloomex and I never will recommend Bloomex to anybody.

2017-04-27

Disappointed

"Delivery instructions clearly stated "Please leave on the porch if there is no answer".
The delivery person just left it on the porch.........I paid extra for the 6-9 pm delivery time so my kids would be home and awake which was pointless because at 10 pm-ish when I didn't hear anything from the family I called to ask if anything was delivered. OH there was no knock and nobody rang the doorbell but low and behold here are flowers unceremoniously on the floor, kids are sleeping as well.......ruined the surprise.
This company sends multiple offers to take 20% off when you complete the purchase on the website but offers only 15% off for screw ups.

2017-02-24

Disgusting!

"I am in the UK and ordered a cream and pale yellow sympathy bouquet with full size card to be sent to Australia. I was shocked that a smaller, much cheaper looking bunch of bright yellow flowers was sent, that in no way resembled the flowers I had ordered . The card I had paid them for was missing.

Bloomex told me that the correct order would be resent if I sent them a photo. I did so, but they ignored it.

When I contacted them again, they said that they had placed a credit note for me in their system. Repeated attempts to use it have failed, each time they told me that it was working for them! I do not believe that the 'credit note' actually exists, it is a con. They ignore me when I ask for a refund on my order. I understand the firm is based in Russia, not Australia.

They have scammed me. They do not deserve even one star.

2015-12-10

"The chocolate package I ordered (Order No. 1862603) was never delivered but the company billed me. I ordered a chocolate package on December 4, 2015 with a delivery date on December 5, 2015. They never were delivered this package and my credit card has been charged for the full amount of $54. I have emailed and called the company but no answer. On my web page account this order shows Delivered. They said that the chocolate package was "being delivered" but they never arrived.
No other e-mail or response from this company despite my efforts to contact/talk – they effectively ignore me.

2015-11-18

"I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday. Typed in the address and telephone number and double checked it. However, Bloomex delivered the flowers to an address that I previously sent flowers to and they kept on my file (Why?????) They left the flowers at the front door in the cold, of this address that I can't even remember when I sent flowers to. My daughter didn't get any flowers on her birthday. I called, they didn't want to take responsibility. The customer service rep was extremely rude, talked over me and then hang up on me. "

2015-09-09

"Ordered Yellow Roses and Orange ones delivered.
According to their website they can substitute without notification.
In today's world technology should be used.
Send an email informing client that a different flower arrangement or substitute has to be used.
Give the client the choice to proceed or cancel the order.
IT IS CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT CUSTOMER RIP OFF AND WE WILL HIDE BEHIND THE SMALL PRINT ON OUR WEBSITE. WONT BE USING THEM AGAIN

2015-05-29

"I ordered my wife's flowers from this company because my friend was raving about the perfect flowers she had received a week previous.....And I was not disappointed (neither was my wife!!) excellent service, delivered at a time that suited both myself and my wife, and the bouquet was even more stunning than I imagined !! Will be returning to "Bloomex" this weekend to buy my mother a birthday gift. Highly recommend and a breath of fresh air to the high street. "

2015-05-13

"I almost died, but Bloomex decided to send me a Happy Birthday balloon instead of the Get Well Soon balloon that was ordered. If that wasn't insulting enough, Bloomex replaced the flowers ordered with an arrangement listed on their website for less than HALF the price!

They refused to provide a partial refund to the sender for the flowers, nor refund the balloon as "a balloon went out"!! They have very poor customer service, if their phone was answered at all, the rep would briefly listen, and then put the sender on hold for several minutes, then hang up on them! I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Google Bloomex, and the word "scam" comes up. I would audit all the positive reviews to see if they come from the same IP address as Bloomex. I couldn't be more disappointed.

2015-05-11

"I don't know where to start! On the 6th of May I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother for mother's day! paid all the fees! and left a message in the "delivery instruction" asking to call before they go deliver the flowers!
What happened? Nothing was delivered to my mother! imagine her disappointment for not getting anything from me on mother's day?!!!
When I called, a very rude and unprofessional person picked up saying that they left the flowers at the main door of the building! in which there is 12 units! they were not bothered to ring the bell or call as I asked them to do! and I honestly have no reason to believe that the flowers were delivered!and they would not refund my money! and they are not welling to call and solve the issue!
Please go shop somewhere else, DO NOT waste your money here! and if anyone knows how to report this webpage and close it down then please share that! people should not be paying all this money to them and getting no service in return!
if you have had a similar experience with them please report here:

2015-02-22

"for valentines day i ordered flowers, chocolate, and card for my wife.

i paid the extra shipping cost to get it delivered on the 14th.
the order arrived on the 13th, a day earlier.

I've ask the wife to take a picture for me because she said that they look dead. I didn't believe her at first, but looking at the picture. I can see that the flowers are dead and not vibrant/alive.

The flowers i seen on picture from my wife and the flowers shown on pictures on website is totally opposite.

I tried calling and leaving messages for them to get back to me but they havent called me back.
its been 8 days now.

i will never shop on bloomex again. very disappointed.

2015-02-17

"Completely DISSATISFIED .... :-(

I received a bunch of flowers today. They are NOT fresh. They were supposed to be delivered on Valentine's day. However, I was not at home. BUT, No notice was there!!! After 3 days, they delivered very withered flowers :( The post man did not even wait for me to take them and he left the flowers on the floor and went :(

2010-05-13

"I ordered some mother's day roses/carnations for my wife from bloomex.ca this year. Part of the reason I chose them was because they allowed me to specify a time of day (morning, daytime, evening), and they guaranteed freshness. It was important for me to have morning delivery while we were having breakfast, so I selected that option. Well, the flowers did not arrive in the morning. They did not arrive in the afternoon. By dinner, I assumed they weren't coming so I gave my wife her card and apologized. Around 7:30pm, as we were getting the kids ready for bath/bedtime, there was a knock on the door. A sheepish man with a bouquet was there. I complained to him that he was quite late and that I'd paid for morning delivery. He just shrugged and asked me to sign for them. He wasn't willing to talk, so I signed. When I brought them into the light inside, I saw that they were very damaged and dried out - not the premium fresh flowers I'd paid a premium price for. After a night in water they did not recover.

The next day my wife called to complain and they offered to send another bouquet along with a credit to my account (no refund). Sounds not too bad so far, but when the second set of flowers arrived, they were a different bouquet – not even the same colours (which were important and have personal significance to us) and they were just as not fresh as the first set. When my wife called again the next day to let them know, they were rude to her and actually hung up when she asked to speak to a supervisor. At least we still have a credit on account to get another bouquet – if not for that, I'd have rated them a 0. Instead I give them one check mark for trying a little bit to make it better. I guess I can use that credit to get more dried out old flowers from them. Maybe in a different season they'll have some better stock hopefully. I really just want my money back. I will never spend money there again.

Edit on Feb 12 2011: I finally used my store credit to buy more flowers for Valentines Day. Anticipating the low quality and delivery problems on a busy day, I ordered them to arrive a couple days early hoping for better luck. This time they did arrive in the requested time slot (a bonus) but they were just as not fresh as the other two bouquets, and once again, they didn't send the specified colours. And it's not like some of the bouquets that say colours may vary: I ordered a set of a dozen orange roses and a dozen red roses. They delivered pink and red... close, but not what I ordered. Now that my store credit is used up, I will never order from this place again.

Share Bloomex's store rating

Bloomex is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bloomex is not a merchant member
Bloomex does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!