Stores > BodyPure
  • BodyPure

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review BodyPure by clicking a star below.
2017-02-28

Recommended!!!

"I got married at the end of last year, and I was really stressing out in the weeks leading up to it. Planning a winter wedding is so difficult, and there were a thousand and one things running around my head, all fighting for my attention, and I found that I wasn’t sleeping very well become of it. I was even starting to put on weight because of the stress – a bride’s nightmare! I did a little research online, and saw that these detox foot pads were recommended for stress, and I thought that they couldn’t hurt. Two weeks before my wedding, I tried them, and I woke up feeling like I had finally slept for the first time in months. The detox foot pads were pretty disgusting to take off in the morning, but I guess that just goes to show how many toxins from the stress had accumulated in my body! I was able to go into my wedding calm and relaxed, and I actually enjoyed the day!"

2017-02-24

Great!!!

"I’ve never really been someone who has cared that much about their health – not in a bad way, I’ve just never got that fussed about it all! I’ve never been obsessed with organic food, or worried about where my face cream came from, or anything like that. If you had told me three months ago that I would now be using detox pads for my feet, I probably would have said that you were completely barmy!
But hey, you can’t hate what works, and these bad boys work. It’s a little weird popping them on the end of your feet just before you go to bed, but sure enough, when you wake up you’ll be able to see all of the horrible gunk that’s been in your body the whole time. Well worth trying out.

2017-02-21

Recommended!!!

"Pros: these BodyPure detox foot pads are really easy to use, and they do not require any special treatment, or heat, or special chemicals in order to work, which is great for people like me who then wouldn’t be able to use them. They certainly draw out a whole bunch of toxins, and it is strangely fascinating to see just how dark brown the BodyPure detox foot pads sometimes are after using them. They are then easy to throw away and dispose of, and they are not too expensive either so you can use them once a week if you want to in order to keep those toxin levels down. I certainly use the BodyPure detox foot pads on a regular basis and they don’t break the bank.
Cons: it’s a little unclear exactly how these BodyPure detox foot pads are doing what they are doing, and so it would be great to have more explanation on the packaging, or maybe online.

2017-02-16

Fantastic!!!

"I love trying out new things, and although I cannot quite remember where I first saw the BodyPure detox foot pads I just knew that I had to try them. I mean, they had been absolutely everywhere for so long, it was more of a shock actually that I hadn’t tried them up til then! They arrived in a small cute package, and the instructions on the BodyPure detox foot pads were really clear and easy to understand. I put them on my feet just before I went to bed, and although I was worried that they would make my feet – and then the rest of me – really hot, I didn’t really notice a difference. I was able to go to sleep as normal, and when I woke up there were all the toxins that had been in my body for the world to see! I have felt so much better since using my BodyPure detox foot pads, and I will definitely use them again in the future.

2017-02-06

Toxic Gunk Comes Out!

"As a guy, there are only so many beauty products that my wife is going to ever be able to convince me to try, and I never thought BodyPure detox foot pads would be one of them! I’ve seen her use them and although it looks quite satisfying when she peels them off, they are literally the grossest things I have ever seen! One day though she managed to convince me to try them, and although I did I was not that convinced that they were going to do anything except for cover my feet in weird brown goo. When I woke up the next morning there they were, covered in brown goo – but my acne was also down, and a pain in my shoulder that I had had for weeks had also disappeared. I thought it was a coincidence, but now every time something crops up I use BodyPure detox foot pads and it goes away."

2017-01-25

Best Service

I wanted to do something a little different for my bachelorette party, and when I saw these BodyPure detox foot pads advertised online I knew that they were the exact party trick that I was looking for! To be completely honest I thought that they were just a gimmick, and they were going to be perfect for me and my friends to wear over night during my bachelorette party two weeks before my wedding. When I pulled them out quite a few of my friends laughed, but it is not as though the BodyPure detox foot pads are hard to use, so we just put them on and went to sleep. You could have knocked us down dead the next morning when we started to peel off the BodyPure detox foot pads to see all of the disgusting toxins that were now on them! Such a great laugh, but also so ideal for just before the wedding. We all felt revitalised!

2016-12-20

Excellent!!!

"Having really terrible skin is something that I have had to live with and endure since I was a teenager, and now that I am in my thirties I kind of assumed that I would now have to live with it for the rest of my life. I mean, who manages to get rid of their teenage acne in their 30s? To everyone’s surprise, including mine, these clever little BodyPure detox foot pads have managed it! Who knows how it managed to pull all of the gunk that was messing with my face and my hormones away and right down to my feet, but it managed it overnight which is literally like the miracle cure that I was praying for. I was a little worried that my skin would get bad a couple of days after not using the BodyPure detox foot pads and it did get a little more greasy, but I just used another BodyPure detox foot pad and it sorted it right out. I am now obsessed with them, and bulk buying them in case they ever run out!"

2016-11-30

2 thumbs up!!!

I have been using BodyPure detox foot pads for quite a while now, but I am just not the sort of person that ever really writes a review of anything – even if, like these amazing things, they really do work! But after discovering that my mom has never heard of them, I knew that I had to write a quick review so that more people can discover them. BodyPure detox foot pads are brilliant bits of technology, and although I have absolutely no idea how they work, somehow they work absolutely every time. I have got into the habit of using them every Sunday night so that I can begin the week fresh and toxin free, and it has done wonders with my energy levels. To be honest with you, I just do not think that I could live without them now! I would heartily recommend BodyPure detox foot pads to anyone.

2016-11-25

Recommended!!!

"It’s hard to believe that I had just that much gunk in my body, but I certainly realise it now! I was recommended to use a BodyPure detox foot pad because I was having trouble sleeping, and a friend believed it was because I just had too many toxins in my body. I’m not usually one to try something a little weird, but at that point I was ready to try anything! When I took the BodyPure detox foot pads off in the morning they were absolutely disgusting! There must have been months, if not years of build up of those toxins in my body and I had no idea. Since using them twice in succession, I have found it so much easier to fall asleep, and I would definitely recommend BodyPure detox foot pads to anyone who has tried literally everything to try and sleep better because this stuff works."

2016-11-09

2016-11-01

Great

"Falling asleep has always been something that is difficult for me, but until recently staying asleep and feeling rested had never been an issue. After weeks and weeks of not sleeping well and slowly feeling more and more exhausted I went with several different routes to help; I started taking vitamins, tried going to bed earlier, and started using these footpads regularly. I couldn’t believe how much was on the footpads when I took them off for the first several uses! The toxins that these footpads pulled out of my body had to have been building up for years; it was more uses than I’d care to admit before the pad stopped looking awful when I removed them in the morning. It’s now been a few months since I started using them every so often and for the last month I haven’t had any sleep problems at all. "

2016-10-28

2 thumbs up!!!

"I’ve worked at an office job since I graduated college over a decade ago, and the years and years of sitting almost all day long have done a number on my health; I’ve put on a ton of weight, mostly in my midsection and lower body, I’m tired all day long, and the circulation in my lower body is terrible. I made a resolution to try to lose weight and feel less tired all the time this year, but my busy schedule means that I don’t have much time to work out; I can mostly just make diet changes and try other things. I did some research and decided that these BodyPure2X foot pads were a great place to start. I’ve been using them for a week now and, though I have only lost a pound or two which is probably from the diet change, I’m feeling much better and have more energy for sure since the toxins are being removed while I sleep! "

2016-10-24

Happy Customer

"Ever since my son was born not only have I been stuck at a weight that I’m just not comfortable or happy with, and it seems like the circulation in my feet has gotten so much worse. My best friend had used foot pads in the past to help with circulation in her feet, and when I saw that they could also help you increase your metabolism I knew that I had to at least try them since they really involved no work at all. I’m not going to say that using these foot pads will be some sort of miracle cure, but my feet feel like they stay much warmer/cooler than they were and after using these and changing my diet a bit I’ve already lost more weight this month than I have since he was born.

2016-09-30

Recommended

"While researching products to help remove toxins from your body, I learned that foot pads are a great option to start with. After trying a few different brands of pads, and getting somewhat mixed results, I ordered the BodyPure2X foot pads since they were supposed to be stronger. It turns out that they not only work better than any of the other foot pads I’ve tried combined, they’re also less expensive than most of the brands I tried as well! Plus when I bought 3 boxes of the footpads I got a free analysis of one of them so that I can see what sorts of toxins these pads are removing from my body! I had no idea you could even do such a thing; it’s so interesting! My toxin level is down to almost nothing and I feel better than I have in years. "

2016-09-22

Wonderful Service

Share BodyPure's store rating

BodyPure is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BodyPure is not a merchant member
BodyPure does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!