Stores > BodyPure
  • BodyPure

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review BodyPure by clicking a star below.
2016-09-08

Best Company

"I’ve worked at an office job since I graduated college over a decade ago, and the years and years of sitting almost all day long have done a number on my health; I’ve put on a ton of weight, mostly in my midsection and lower body, I’m tired all day long, and the circulation in my lower body is terrible. I made a resolution to try to lose weight and feel less tired all the time this year, but my busy schedule means that I don’t have much time to work out; I can mostly just make diet changes and try other things. I did some research and decided that these BodyPure2X foot pads were a great place to start. I’ve been using them for a week now and, though I have only lost a pound or two which is probably from the diet change, I’m feeling much better and have more energy for sure since the toxins are being removed while I sleep! "

2016-09-01

Best Customer Service

"Ever since my son was born not only have I been stuck at a weight that I’m just not comfortable or happy with, and it seems like the circulation in my feet has gotten so much worse. My best friend had used foot pads in the past to help with circulation in her feet, and when I saw that they could also help you increase your metabolism I knew that I had to at least try them since they really involved no work at all. I’m not going to say that using these foot pads will be some sort of miracle cure, but my feet feel like they stay much warmer/cooler than they were and after using these and changing my diet a bit I’ve already lost more weight this month than I have since he was born.

2016-08-25

Recommended

Working in retail since I was a teenager means that I’ve spent at least 8 hours a day 5 days a week on my feet for at least the last decade. As I get older standing around a lot gets much more difficult after a full time schedule, and I was finding myself to be more and more exhausted after ever shift. My daughter tried these footpads from BodyPure2X and was raving to me about how much better she feels when she uses them and I thought that it must just be that she’s getting better sleep lately or something. That is, until I tried them myself and realized how much better I felt after just a few uses. Now I recommend trying these pads to anyone I know who complains of frequent fatigue.

2016-08-17

Wonderful Shop

As a mother of 4 with a full time job, I don’t have time to sleep as many hours a night as I need to; there is always a kid that needs something, or someone is sick, etc. I was getting sick just as often as all the kids were which basically meant that I was sick at least monthly if not more often. I was taking as many supplements as I could manage that would help give me energy and sleeping as much as I could per night (which wasn’t much), and I never felt rested or fully healthy. I got some of these footpads as part of a gift from a friend to help me feel better after being sick quite a few times this spring, so I decided after getting sick again a few weeks later that it was at least worth a try. Now I use these footpads for at least a week every month or two and I’m almost never sick anymore.

2016-08-08

Excellent Service

"I’ve been trying to convince my daughter to try using foot pads for months but she never would believe that they really had made a difference not only in my energy level, but how fast I fall asleep as well as a bit of a boost to my immune system, I think. After she accidentally fell asleep at her desk at work one day she gave in and said she’d try using them every night for a week and let me know what she thought. I sent her the footpads and after just a few days she called me and was totally amazed at how different she felt after the 3rd day using them while she slept. She even apologized for doubting me and ordered herself more boxes the 4th day. I’m glad she feels better, and I would recommend this product to anyone now that we’ve both had such good results. "

2016-08-04

Very Satisfied

"These foot pads are incredible! When I first learned about them and saw that if you bought 3 boxes you’d get a free foot pad analysis I couldn’t pass up the chance to try the footpads and see what they analysis had to say. When I had my foot pad analyzed I was absolutely shocked at the list of toxins that were found in them; it was seriously a wake-up call for me and my health! I had to make some changes, and I needed to make them now! One of those changes is to not only change my diet and increase how much I exercise, but also to use these footpads every once in a while so I know that whatever toxins are in me are being removed as often as possible. The analysis alone is worth the use of these great pads!

2016-07-24

2 thumbs up!!!

"As a full time college student who also works as many hours a week as I can manage, my schedule is jam packed from the moment I wake up until I manage to fall asleep for the 8 hours I get a night; just barely anyway. I don’t have much time to cook so my diet isn’t great, the only thing that helps me make it through the day is sleeping; and sometimes that is rough. I needed something simple to help me sleep better and feel better, and my girlfriend mentioned trying footpads and gave me some of hers to use to try them out. After seeing how many toxins were pulled out of my body the first night I ordered 3 boxes of my own so that I could use them as long as I wanted. After a week of use my sleep improved without doing anything else!"

2016-07-21

Best Store

"I have used foot pads in the past and ended up paying a ton of money for them and not getting the results that I had been told I would get; there was nothing on the pad when I took them off and they were definitely a huge waste of money. So I was a bit gun shy when I heard about these footpads from BodyPure; could they really be that much better than the first ones I had tried? The answer is yes; yes they can! The morning after I tried the first set of pads I was completely amazed by how much was on the pad and how many toxins I must have hiding in my body. Now I’ve used the pads at least a half dozen times and they’re just finally starting to look like I’m clearing the toxins out; I’ll be using them for a long, long time. "

2016-07-12

Great Store

"I was pretty skeptical that a food pad you wear at night sometimes could actually affect how you feel on a day-to-day basis, but my best friend thought it made complete sense so she bought some and decided to be the guinea pig to see if they work. At first I thought she was just messing around when she said that since she started using them she feels like she’s sleeping better and has more energy throughout the day. Then after seeing how much better she was feeling and looking I had to try them myself. After just the first night of wearing the foot pads I was completely amazed at how many toxins came out and on to the footpad! Now I’m convinced that it must be working because after my second application I really feel much less tired during my work day! They were definitely worth trying, that’s for sure. "

2016-07-03

Great Service

"Many people don’t seem to realize how important your feet really are to your daily life; if you pay attention to your feet and how they feel and look you can learn an awful lot about how good, or bad, your overall health really is. I have always kept a really close eye on my feet since I noticed as a child that if I happen to be eating badly or not exercising enough I’d have a lot of little sores and issues on different areas of my feet. So I did some research and learned that you can use these foot pads to help clear out the toxins that were trying to escape through my feet. I’ve used them 3-4 times now and I can’t believe the difference in my feet, and my overall health as well. I swear I feel better since I started using them! "

2016-06-27

Great company

"Detox from your feet? really? OK, so it turned out to be legit.. whether or not it works the wayt hey say, I slept better, woke up with more energy, and found gunk on the pads in the morning. "

2016-06-22

Excellent Staff

"I was a little skeptical about detox foot pads, but I sleep great with them and wake up with more energy, so will be getting some more after these have been used up :)"

2016-06-14

Best Service

"The Body Pure website is a great place to get a good old fashioned detox. Do not be alarmed the detox is fast and you don’t feel a thing. The pricepoint on the Body Pure detox is the best on the market. "

2016-06-08

Friendly Service

"I was surprised to receive my order of Body Pure Foot Detox Pads only 4 days after ordering. It’s nice to see that there are companies that are willing to ensure that customers are happy."

2016-05-31

Awesome Experience

"I have been using the Body Pure Foot Detox Pads for the last 6 nights. I thought that I should give them a reasonable chance to be effective. I was disgusted at the amount of toxins that the foot pads removed from my body. The Body Pure pads were easy enough to leave on while watching a movie. Excellent service during the order process. "

Share BodyPure's store rating

BodyPure is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BodyPure is not a merchant member
BodyPure does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!