Stores > BodyPure
  • BodyPure

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review BodyPure by clicking a star below.
2016-05-26

Best Service

"One of my co-workers suggested that I give the Foot Pad Detox a try from Body Pure. She had good results and thought it might work for me in releasing the toxins in my system that may be causing my joint pains in my knees. Exited to report that my joint pain has dimished noticeably. Love the Body Pure product. "

2016-05-24

Best Service

"My brother has so many different health problems that I thought it would not hurt for him to do a detox. The foot detox was very effective for my brother. His headaches subsided which was a huge victory for him. I myself have been using the Body Pure Foot Detox foot pads for over a year faithfully with great success."

2016-05-19

Great Customer Service

"Body Pure has really created a great product here. Enjoy using these after a long days work. They are for guys and girls. It is really gross to see the dark toxins that are left behind on the foot pads. Fast shipping on my order was very much appreciated. "

2016-05-16

Awesome Customer Service

"This was my first experience with the Body Pure Foot Detox pads. My mother had told me that the detox was simple and gentle to remove built up toxins in my system. I work for a mold remediation company so am frequently exposed to toxins. This has really helped me."

2016-05-13

Wonderful Service

"Really Awesome! Take a load of stress off me. Using these foot pads has been a real joy. As a senior citizen I have tried everything to allievate my arthritic pain and this has been my saving grace. Thank you for a wonderful product. "

2016-05-09

Fantastic Service

"You can feel the difference after using these Body Pure Foot Detox Pads. Most certainly 100% work effectively. "

2016-05-03

Recommended

"Best detox foot pads online. Body pure has explained these very well. I use mine overnight to feel more alert in the morning. You dont realize the toxins you have in your body until you try these. Encourage all to give them a try. "

2016-05-01

Highly Recommended

"Exactly as described on the website. The reviews seem to be bang on with what I would report so I will not duplicate. I will say that they have a very easy ordering service and a high quality product. "

2016-04-21

Friendly Service

"So happy to find a foot pad detox that actually works. I was referred to the Body Pure site to relieve my joint pains. I use these regularly now as they keep my joint pain in check. "

2016-04-19

Impressive Service

"Body Pure has very quick shipping. Expect your product fast. As for the foot detox pads themselves I was very impressed. Easy on-easy off. Restored lost energy and pep in my step. "

2016-04-17

Excellent Customer Service

"Love them...worked great took the pains I was having in my ankles away."

2016-04-14

Excellent Customer Service

"I have tried one other foot detox pad and they were nothing like the Body Pure ones. The Body Pure ones actually give results in one use. It was disgusting to see the build up of toxins that I was retaining. Aches and pains have subsided after 3 uses. Miracle detox. "

2016-04-05

Best Service

"Fantastic foot detox. Best service received from Body Pure. I should have purchased and tried these months ago. Energy is like that of a 20 year old again!

2016-04-02

Highly Recommended

"Great product! I feel regenerated and energized each morning after I use the foot pads overnight. Will definitely buy again.

2016-03-14

Wonderful Service

"Love that they are natural! Easy to stick on the bottom of your feet and let the pad do the work. These little pads really are quite amazing. Great product!"

Share BodyPure's store rating

BodyPure is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BodyPure is not a merchant member
BodyPure does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!