Stores > Bolt Depot

1-866-337-9888
      info@boltdepot.com
      1-866-337-9888

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bolt Depot by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Great merchant

"I ordered some things from Bolt Depot a while ago and was happy. Recently I needed several sizes of washers not carried by the big box stores. BD had exactly what I wanted. Although I didn't need a large quantity, the 100 count packages were a very good price. They came quickly. Thanks, Bolt Depot!"

2017-09-05

Good experience

"Very easy to use website. Wide selection of standard and uncommon parts, especially metric bolts and screws, which can be impossible to find locally. Great prices, fast shipping turn-around.
All information is upfront, makes it easy to compare to other vendors. Sometimes I find a better deal elsewhere but boltdepot.com is often my first stop when planning a project. The information in different types of fasteners is a treasure in itself and is how I became familiar with boltdepot.com

2017-08-25

They always have what I want, ship quickly, no mistakes

"I order from Bolt Depot a few times each year, to top up our supplies. Some esoteric fasteners I order in tiny quantities, some stuff in multiple bags of 1000. Never a problem, always shipped quickly, always fair prices - they deserve all the praise they seem to get."

2017-08-17

Will order from them again - a recommended vendor.

"Ordered an off the beaten track stainless steel screw - they had it in stock and sent it promptly: The interaction was seamless and simple. All done online."

2017-07-03

Excellent Shopping for Fasteners

"I have been able to find all the fasteners that I need at Bolt Depot. They ship everything on time, and the prices are better than retail stores. I'm very happy with this business."

2017-04-12

A great supplier to deal with

"I have placed many orders with Bolt Depot through the years and I give them my highest praise! Every order I have place has been:
- At a very reasonable per/part price with quantity discounts.
- Reasonable shipping charges.
- Quick delivery times using economy shipping to Oregon.
- Accurate: Over the dozens of orders I have placed, I don't think there has ever been an error on quantity or part type.
- Bags containing each line item are clearly marked and the bags are of a heavy gauge plastic befitting heavier components.
- The website has several reference documents allowing me to reference dimensions and physical property information before I order a part.

Give these guys a try, you will not be disappointed.

2014-10-16

"Bolt Depot has a very easy enjoyable site to buy from. A huge selection of nuts,bolts and so on. Very easy to do business with and super fast shipping. One of my best sites to buy from"

2014-10-14

"The Bolt Depot website is very user friendly and the emailing of order detail, invoices and tracking was excellent. I will definitely use Bolt Depot again."

2014-10-11

"Was unsure of bolt length required but great return policy made my decision very easy! Excellent service and delivered on time."

2014-10-08

"Love this company. I wish there was a WireDepot.com. "

2014-10-08

"Great quality, exactly as described on their site, good pricing and fast delivery. Can't ask for more than that."

2014-10-06

"Best place to get everything/EXACTLY what you need. Would take hours traveling to different local "brick and mortar" stores to "maybe" get everything, or a lesser quality variation thereof. Not to mention the low local available quantities and higher local prices...plus sales tax. Bolt Depot is THE place to get your stuff...fast."

2014-10-02

"Order placed, picked and shipped same business day with tracking number . No hassle returns. Great selection and prices. Will be a lifetime Client..... not much else to say"

2014-10-02

"Quickly shipped with very meticulous packing and labeling. "

2014-10-01

"Service is fast, I have always received the proper components and quantities, and the prices are great for small or large quantities. My orders usually ship the day after order, and there's a 1-2 day transit time. I am in the northeast (a few hours from the bolt depot warehouse) so part of the convenience is due to my location.

I like that all components come bagged and tagged. The labeling is consistent and makes for an easy time going through a box with all different types and sizes of fasteners. The first time using Bolt Depot I did not know what to expect, and I was presently surprised by their packaging and labeling system.

I have since recommended Bolt Depot to others and have made business purchases through my current job. However, in regards to business purchases, we do get better prices on large quantity orders for common components from a local supplier. If we need a variety of less common fasteners however, Bolt Depot is the way to go.

My only suggestions for improvement would be to (slightly) expand products offered, specifically for metric fasteners.

I like the experience of shopping with Bolt Depot and would surely enjoy making both personal and business purchases in the future.

Share Bolt Depot's store rating

Bolt Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bolt Depot is not a merchant member
Bolt Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!