Stores > Bolt Depot

1-866-337-9888
      info@boltdepot.com
      1-866-337-9888

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bolt Depot by clicking a star below.

2014-08-10

"Bolt Depot has the largest selection of fasteners I have found anywhere. They ship very fast and have reasonable prices. They are my go to place for fasteners."

likeagirlagain's Avatar

2014-08-10

"I love having a source for thousands of tiny parts. Local hardware stores are simply not an economical way to do what I do."

2014-08-09

"I ordered the wrong item and didn't notice until the order had been sent online, so I hurried and called, hoping to catch it in time, but fearing there would be no humans on the other end to help me. I was SO wrong! There was not only a live person (on a Saturday afternoon on top of it all!!!!) to help me, but a gal that knew her job inside-out and got me on the right track. These folks know their stuff! You could teach "customer service" to the rest of America! Thank you!"

2014-08-09

"Easy to order, received everything ordered in a timely manner.
Best way to get what you need in the way of bolts, nut and washers. Better selection to choose from and always in stock.
Home Depot, Lowe's and other hardware stores have a very limited supply in the store for sale and usually don't have what is needed.
The shipping charges offset the amount of money and time spent driving around looking for what you need.

2014-08-09

"Great website. Easy transaction. Prompt delivery."

2014-08-09

"Quick delivery! Got in two days!"

2014-08-08

"Very satisfied. They shipped immediately, completely and correctly. The parts arrived as promised."

2014-08-07

"great price, great communication, fast shipping, what else could anybody want?"

2014-08-07

"Customer service representative Very helpful, shipment was almost immediate, thank you!"

2014-08-05

"Super fast delivery and service"

2014-08-04

"They were extremely generous in helping with my Eagle Scout project, they donated the shipping for my order! All quality products as usual, and great customer service."

2014-08-04

"The order fulfillment process was excellent. The product arrived when promised and all the fasteners that were order were packaged in individual clearly marked clear plastic bags and the number of each fastener ordered was the exact amount. A very good experience and they have all the info and charts for fasteners on there website a plus in dealing with Bolt Depot. I'll be a continuing customer. "

2014-08-03

"I am always very happy with my BoltDepot experiences. Delivery is almost always next day because I am in MA. I often am able to find things that I can't find anywhere else."

2014-08-03

"Easy site to navigate. They also sell "each". I normally don't need quantities,so my bill is reasonable. Their shipping is fast too."

2014-07-31

"As described, delivered as promised. Very satisfied with the quality of the items."

Share Bolt Depot's store rating

Bolt Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bolt Depot is not a merchant member
Bolt Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!