Stores > Boston Proper
  • Boston Proper

Voice your opinion! Review Boston Proper by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Takes over 2 weeks to get your refund when you return.

"I returned most of the stuff I ordered at over $500. They received the return in their warehouse on July 11th and the money will not be back in my account until July 21 per the customer service supervisor who was totally useless and explained they were busy so that's how long it takes. Won't ever order form them again! Not too mention paying 20$ to try on these clothes...they aren't that great!"

2015-08-28

"I became a Boston Proper shopper about two years ago. Kinda hit or miss with quality consistency. Liked some travelers pieces ok. I purchased some Jean jeggings. Then I ordered a second pair in black. They were the same pant and same size, but we're a whole size too small. :( I returned, but the customer service offered me no options. Just a simple return. Then the original pants had stitching defects after I got back from the cleaners. I was told to "again" to return with no options. I don't think I'll be purchasing from them again. I actually requested a new pair, but just received a credit. Customer service was ok, but not too helpful. I really liked the jeggings too, but defected. ????"

2014-07-15

"Not a big fan of this store. I returned shorts for another size and had to call a month later to find out the status of this order. I was told they did not have the size I requested, which would have been fine IF THEY HAD CONTACTED me!!! They did credit my charge card MINUS $7.00 for restocking!!!!"

2013-11-11

"Great customer support ... my package was sadly stolen -- perhaps because it was sent around Halloween, but their customer support was great in dealing with it. (I won't give specifics since I don't want to encourage fraud.) Their regular pricing doesn't seem fantastic, but a clearance deal I found at slickdeals was great. I'm bummed not to get the clothes, but will definitely consider shopping there again (and have stuff shipped to my work address!)."

Share Boston Proper's store rating

Boston Proper is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Boston Proper is not a merchant member
Boston Proper does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!