Stores > Brakelabs.com
  • Brakelabs.com

Mon. - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM (PST)
      1-866-299-6110
      sales@brakelabs.com
      1-866-299-6110

Voice your opinion! Review Brakelabs.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-24

The Golden color was not gold and I paid more for it.

"It was a gold green. The rest is good

2017-02-22

Truly Satisfied

"Im a previous customer, and as the first order the ease of making the selection needed, the promptness of delivery. I am completely satisfied, will tell my friends and family. "

2015-10-31

"I ordered a set of drilled and slotted rotors for my Mercedes Benz CL600 through eBay. The payment was processed on 9/25 and I got tracking information the next day stating that the order would arrive on 10/4. I got a message on 10/3 stating that there were no drilled and slotted rotors available. I called to have them send me the drilled rotors instead. I got confirmation for my order stating that there would be an e-mail with tracking information. This never happened. I sent an e-mail after two weeks and got the reply that there was a computer glitch and that they would send me an e-mail with tracking information. Again, no tracking information came, but the rotors arrived, a month after my order was placed. I received the two rotors, packed in boxes that indicated that one was for the right side and the other was for the left. on opening the boxes, I found that they were both for the left side. I sent an e-mail and got a reply immediately asking for vehicle information so they could see what the correct parts were. Wrote back that I got two left rotors. They replied that the vents in the rotors were straight and non-directional. I checked the rotors and can see that the vents are directional, in fact, the drilled holes have to follow the vents so it is very clear to see that the vents are directional. At this point, my patience is gone. I am quite unhappy with the way everything has been handled and warn anyone to be careful when dealing with Brakelabs."

2015-08-02

"Got to me in good time and I love the product so far. Great stopping power."

2015-06-01

"Well made parts and prompt delivery

2015-03-25

"just installed OEM REPLACEMENT ROTORS KIT-(4-OE-KIT-80756) hardest part of the job was getting the old rotors off. will order from them the next time i need brakes."

2015-03-21

"Information and availability of products that support models from Camaro to Hyundai and an easy to use site are why I went back to Brake Labs for a 2nd set. This time with their ceramic pads.
I was impressed enough with my first experience to share my thoughts on several different forums that I'm a part of and do a detailed description of a Big Brake Kit for the Hyundai Sonata turbo, using Brake Labs "slotted" rotors that were originally for the Kia Optima turbo. The larger rotor paired with ceramic pads and a dual piston caliper are like having brakes from a Corvette on my car now. I was very shocked at how much stopping power I'm now getting and the Brake Labs Slotted rotors are now going on the rear.
They'll be used on my next SUV project as well my drift car.

Thank you Brake Labs for the 15% off sale. I will recommend these to anyone looking for better or new replacement brakes. It just doesn't get much simpler than this.

2014-10-03

"Order was inexpensive, quick and easy. A+++++"

2014-09-19

"i own an evo 8 had to order 2 sets already they squeak a lot. the service is good just the rotors don't get to make it to the year.i take my car to the track and was hopping to only have one time defect and well that wasn't the case. id give them a 3 star rating.. i left a comment on this page when i first had my rotors months later they warped and now again are squeaking a hole lot. i wanted to order my rear rotors from these guys but doesn't seem that will be happening. i feel like the rotors are good for few months then they take a shit i waste my money getting them installed 2 times now and that money is gone and this upcoming set will be my third and they said i might have to send them in. so now ill be left without a car because my rotors could be sent in. im having my shop kt check out my Evo once again and they are disappointed. but i do like the service i get from them "

2014-08-30

"Very easy and fast way to order my brakes"

2014-08-04

"i am very dissatisfied so far with this company- placed an order on 7/31/14 still waiting for my order # and receipt of order- they took my $350.00 out of my bank as soon as i placed order- but i have no receipt and can't track order. i have emailed 3 times- no response, i have tried to live chat- no one is ever available, i have called on 3 different occassions and spoken to "allen" each time - who still has not given me an order # and keeps telling me MY email is invalid- when i ask for order # i am given a reference # which does absolutely nothing- if this is not resolved by the end of today- i am contacting the BBB and Attorney General- "

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

A rep from Brakelabs.com, bladmin, has responded

“Hello edsrotors,

Here in brake labs we value our customer and we thrive for your satisfaction. Please email me with your detail information at Angelo@brakelabs.com and I will take care of your order issue asap. I want to apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Thanks,
Angelo
Ecommerce Manager.”

bladmin's Avatar

California
2014-07-29

"I bought a rotor and brake pads for my acura tsx 2006. The website was easy to use and was able to get my stuff in a very short time.

This company is California base and they do everything like machinging the rotors in their warehouse. I will be a repeat customer.

2014-03-03

"Listed item wrong . Still haven't received order..over week"

2014-02-15

"Product came fast and the shipping was free!

2014-01-30

"On time and as described."

Share Brakelabs.com's store rating

Brakelabs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brakelabs.com is a merchant member
Brakelabs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.