Stores > Brandedlogodesigns.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brandedlogodesigns.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

This company should NOT be allowed to be in business...

"Log on hybridclean.org & you'll see that the TESTIMONIAL PAGE is still not complete! I've been waiting over a year for them to upload my testimonials!"

2017-07-21

very impressed with their skills

"I must say that I am very impressed with their skills, customer services and dedication. I cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and personally chatting with us and listening to all our queries and suggesting us solutions. I highly recommend that you should avail their services if you really want to work with some reputable organization."

Buck.Reed's Avatar

United States
2017-07-20

hardworking professionals

"If you are looking to start a new business s or update the existing business then you I would definitely ask you to work with them as they are hardworking professionals who believes in putting all their efforts for the satisfaction of their customers. "

2017-07-20

amazing job

"Thanks for your amazing job. It was a pleasure working with you guys as you guided us in every single step of the way and value this creative input that was even bigger than expectations. If someone is looking to work with a cooperative, hardworking and dedicated team then they should definitely look for working with you."

Very bad experence

"I would pass on using this company for any of your logo or website development needs"

fantastic job

"Their whole team did a fantastic job for us for us. They were not handled an easy task but they tackled it really and I am really with their complete work. I would also refer my other friends to work with them very son."

company services

"I couldn’t be happier with my choice of company for the services. Their team was very easy going and helps me a lot in getting the desired work in short span of time. I would like to thank them again and again for their efforts. "

great working time

"I had a great time working with them as they were extremely cooperative and friendly. They gave us the prompt response and also helped us a lot in delivering good work. Their work was amazing and I am definitely looking forward to work with them very soon."

professional and cooperative

"It was an amazing experience working with them because their team was very professional and cooperative. They did all the work on time and made sure to deliver it at the right time as well. I would definitely ask others to work with them very soon."

2017-07-17

mobile site that I had asked

"The mobile site that I had asked them to make turned out to be a success! Not only are we getting positive reviews but have also noticed an increased number of daily visitors. "

2017-07-01

Money collectors, no designs

"They collect money in advance and won't provide designs unless you keep bugging everyday. Their designs are software generated with no creativity. Last thing, they charged me $600 for a video and never did anything for 6 months."

alina.jacobs's Avatar

Missisippi, LouisVille
2017-04-14

quality work

"Branded Logo Designs is amongst the top companies who I know I can always rely on to produce quality work and actually deliver it on time without any delays or hassles. Customer oriented with a great approach towards project management.

2017-04-13

What happened to honesty?

"So....where to begin? There are so many levels of dishonesty to Branded Logo Designs.

Branded Logo Designs was ok at first. They actually successfully designed a logo for me, which I no longer use. I will get to that in a minute. After doing so well on the logo project, I hired them to do a website. They did not follow through after I supplied them with all of the product files. BLD stopped working on my site after the first week of January. This continued for 5 weeks. I finally asked for a refund and was denied. I eventually filed a dispute with my cc company and the BBB. This is where things got interesting.

Branded Logo Designs told 2 different stories in their rebuttals to my BBB complaint. In their first rebuttal, I was blamed for the site not being completed. The account manager said they were waiting on me to send the files (I did, close to 2 months prior - Dec 29th). I presented evidence to the contrary so BLD sent in a second rebuttal. This time they said they had finished the site on Feb 8th. Yeah ok, that was not true either. By the way, BLD asked the BBB to remove my complaint because it was hurting their business. Hmmm...they should have thought of that beforehand. That ended with no resolution...no surprise there. I still had a credit card dispute to contend with.

After I filed an initial dispute with my credit card company, BLD (you guessed it) told another version of the story. It was actually a variation of one the stories told to the BBB and still void of facts. Logo Bench operating on behalf of BLD sent in a screenshot of a website's homepage with original stock photos from 2013 (representing my inventory) to my CC company. The "site" also contained the original text in some of the sections (in Latin) which is completely unrelated to my company. Logo Bench/BLD also sent in a doctored billing doc with bogus shipping and delivery confirmations for my website order. How does one ship a website? Billing doc was not the only thing altered. An important piece of evidence was removed from/left out of the communication thread sent to the cc company by Logo Bench/BLD. There were other things sent in my Logo Bench on BLD's behalf and they were full of falsehoods, illegible or both. I was able to dispel this false narrative presented to the CC company by sending in a mountain of evidence, including the documented BBB dialogue between BLD and me, progress screenshots, printout out of the full communication thread and an independent opinion from another web designer.

The credit card dispute finally ended after some back and forth. I got some of my money back since BLD actually worked on the site in the very beginning.

I mentioned a logo in the beginning. I am no longer using the logo BLD created because I do not want any affiliation with this company. All signs of that logo has been removed from my company. All documents and ads have been edited and so has the website I designed after Branded Logo Designs failed to provide the service they were hired to do.

kathyfraser's Avatar

Oklahoma City
2017-03-12

website designing services

"One of my friend recommended me to use the website designing services of branded logo design and I couldn’t thank him enough for that. They designed the website just according to my requirements and the website has helped me flourishing my start up business. Logo design team is dependable, creative and insightful. If you are thinking to hire branded logo design I would recommend others to not even give it a second thought and go for it."

2017-03-09

Scam operation

"What I know:
1) Call center in Pakistan. False pretense of operating in the U.S.
2) Play the same scam under many names (BrandedLogo, Logobench, VideoJeeves, Logo Sanctuary, etc)
3) They are being investigated by Federal law enforcement, although no arrests have been made to my knowledge
4) Farhaad Sheikh of Pleasanton, CA is one of the owners/founders. I hope this helps. I wish I had this information before I was ripped off. I just hope the police catch up with them before too many other people get burned.

I may or may not take legal action either in CA small claims courts or criminal charges

Share Brandedlogodesigns.com's store rating

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member
Brandedlogodesigns.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!