Stores > Brandedlogodesigns.com

Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
2017-02-07

Buyer BEWARE - STAY AWAY

"Do yourself a favor and DO NOT use this company. If you require details, I have everything documented. The first red flag was when I was contacted by multiple new project leaders and had to re-explain everything. The next red flag came when they did not deliver a single design in the promised time period. I gave them the benefit of the doubt as I know that sometimes creative work hits delays. The next red flag came when they used images from other companies illegally and presented them as original work.

I gave them another chance and the next set of designs came back with yet more illegally used images.

Being that this was a pretty serious accusation to make, and I agree that it is, I was asked to provide proof. So I did, and there was absolutely no kick back to the fact that this was indeed what was happening. I was promised a full refund effective immediately. This has still yet to happen.

When I first asked, what happened to the refund, the answer I was given was:
"Be assured without a word you will get your money refunded back to your account by the 1st of the next month, February"

February first came and went. So I asked for an update, the answer I was given was:
"Our Merchant is having some problems. We are finding a way to process all our refunds.
Please be assured your refund will be processed in a day or two maximum"

I asked what guarantee did I have, the answer:
"All I could say is to just bare with me if you don't find your refund within these days, you have your options with you.
I never lied or ran away right? I won't do that, just trust me on this."

I let 3 days pass and asked again, the answer I was given this time:
"I just got a notification that our Merchant is on hold that is why we cannot make any transactions.
You can contact your bank to get your money refunded back to your account. That will be helpful"

That last answer was just today. I am no idiot, I've worked with online merchant companies for many many years. This has been an absolute nightmare. These positive reviews...have to be written by them, because once you start to dig, you will hear stories very similar to mine. Save your money and if you are really hard pressed for a logo... head over to Fiverr, I had an awesome experience there!

This review was modified by JLacusta on February 07 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-12

Final Design

"Although first design not good but the final one i look like more catchy "

2017-01-10

they are good

"BrandedlogoDesigns took my vision and made it a reality in a fast organized time frame!! "

This review was modified by Aniong69 on January 16 2017 12:45:01 AM

2017-01-06

communication was great

"All I can say is that they are team of amazing people. Their team of professionals are highly trained and know what they are doing. Though I didn’t get the design in the specified time, I am happy with what I got in the end. Throughout the communication was great as there was no issue in this regard. I was regularly updated with the status of my design as to extent of work that had been completed. I am quite content with the design "

2017-01-05

Like the Logo

"Though it was agonizing to answer their detailed questionnaire but it was worth it. I got a little worried as to the amount of time they consumed initially but once they got the idea, they quickly sent me many samples to choose from. I really liked one and chose it after which they helped me in registration process as well"

This review was modified by CathyAshworth on January 05 2017 01:38:58 AM

2017-01-03

"Branded logo design serves the purpose really well. Though they took a bit of time but it’s understandable as designing does take some time. They really nailed it as far as my logo is concerned. Their service was great too as I was allowed to contact them whenever I wanted to."

2017-01-02

Great service

"Great service and Quick response for a custom order needed in a short time period. Went above and beyond what was necessary!"

2016-12-29

excellent company

"BrandedLogoDesigns did a great job for our Logo. Very quick to respond and the Logo turned out great. Would come highly recommended!"

This review was modified by davidhendrix on December 29 2016 03:27:22 AM

2016-09-19

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

"They requested my information via email after signing on to the account. Once I paid the initial fee, I received an additional email from someone else (Cynthia) who stated that she needed information to start the logo. Its has been over 4 weeks and I have not heard anything back from them. I have sent multiple emails requesting the logo design but no one has responded back. Shame on me for not reading these reviews first. "

This review was modified by atirado on February 08 2017 10:16:49 AM

2016-09-11

There people are the worst scamers, I enve encountered

"I have the worst experience with them. They dragging finishing a simple logo for months. I asked for a refund multiple times because I am tired. Stay away from them at any cost they are the worst company I ever encountered.

If there is a rating below 0 they deserve it.

This review was modified by irene_katzela on February 08 2017 10:16:31 AM

2016-06-10

Rip Offs

"These guys don't deserve to be called designers. They are cheap rip offs, probably based in Pakistan/India. They steal a mans hard earned money and never response. Forget about getting your money back. Their customer rep could not even communicate in english."

This review was modified by ChrisStans on February 08 2017 10:17:19 AM

2016-04-05

Terrible Experience

"So I tried working with this company, in hopes that we could do good business together. Unfortunately, after they received payment, that's when the development for my logo started to go downhill fast. They created a logo design that was generic, and with graphics that were out of proportion. I explained my instructions for the logo with detail, and even provided images to help them understand what I was looking for in a logo design.

What could be a good business, now has an even worse reputation. Very dissatisfied....

2015-12-21

"If I could give them negative stars I would happily do that. This was the most disgusting experience I've had from an online vendor in ages. Bottom line is that they can't follow instructions, run you in circles where fix one thing and break 3 others, and then when you're finally at your wits end don't respect their word and refuse to honor the 30 day money back guarantee.
My bad for trying to save a few bucks, we would up having to contest payment with our credit card company. I have all the communications and the DOZENS of files that went back forth on this simple project documented.

This review was modified by waynesheppard on December 21 2015 01:50:24 PM

2015-11-19

"The worst experience ever !!!! stay away from this company"

This review was modified by mike45646 on November 19 2015 02:06:33 PM

2015-10-14

"These company is a complete scam! Logos came back and they looked as if a child made them. Asked for a refund because of their "100% satisfaction guarantee" and was denied for unknown reasons. 100% SCAM."

Share Brandedlogodesigns.com's store rating

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member
Brandedlogodesigns.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!