Stores > Brandedlogodesigns.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brandedlogodesigns.com by clicking a star below.
alina.jacobs's Avatar

Missisippi, LouisVille
2017-04-14

quality work

"Branded Logo Designs is amongst the top companies who I know I can always rely on to produce quality work and actually deliver it on time without any delays or hassles. Customer oriented with a great approach towards project management.

2017-04-13

What happened to honesty?

"So....where to begin? There are so many levels of dishonesty to Branded Logo Designs.

Branded Logo Designs was ok at first. They actually successfully designed a logo for me, which I no longer use. I will get to that in a minute. After doing so well on the logo project, I hired them to do a website. They did not follow through after I supplied them with all of the product files. BLD stopped working on my site after the first week of January. This continued for 5 weeks. I finally asked for a refund and was denied. I eventually filed a dispute with my cc company and the BBB. This is where things got interesting.

Branded Logo Designs told 2 different stories in their rebuttals to my BBB complaint. In their first rebuttal, I was blamed for the site not being completed. The account manager said they were waiting on me to send the files (I did, close to 2 months prior - Dec 29th). I presented evidence to the contrary so BLD sent in a second rebuttal. This time they said they had finished the site on Feb 8th. Yeah ok, that was not true either. By the way, BLD asked the BBB to remove my complaint because it was hurting their business. Hmmm...they should have thought of that beforehand. That ended with no resolution...no surprise there. I still had a credit card dispute to contend with.

After I filed an initial dispute with my credit card company, BLD (you guessed it) told another version of the story. It was actually a variation of one the stories told to the BBB and still void of facts. Logo Bench operating on behalf of BLD sent in a screenshot of a website's homepage with original stock photos from 2013 (representing my inventory) to my CC company. The "site" also contained the original text in some of the sections (in Latin) which is completely unrelated to my company. Logo Bench/BLD also sent in a doctored billing doc with bogus shipping and delivery confirmations for my website order. How does one ship a website? Billing doc was not the only thing altered. An important piece of evidence was removed from/left out of the communication thread sent to the cc company by Logo Bench/BLD. There were other things sent in my Logo Bench on BLD's behalf and they were full of falsehoods, illegible or both. I was able to dispel this false narrative presented to the CC company by sending in a mountain of evidence, including the documented BBB dialogue between BLD and me, progress screenshots, printout out of the full communication thread and an independent opinion from another web designer.

The credit card dispute finally ended after some back and forth. I got some of my money back since BLD actually worked on the site in the very beginning.

I mentioned a logo in the beginning. I am no longer using the logo BLD created because I do not want any affiliation with this company. All signs of that logo has been removed from my company. All documents and ads have been edited and so has the website I designed after Branded Logo Designs failed to provide the service they were hired to do.

kathyfraser's Avatar

Oklahoma City
2017-03-12

website designing services

"One of my friend recommended me to use the website designing services of branded logo design and I couldn’t thank him enough for that. They designed the website just according to my requirements and the website has helped me flourishing my start up business. Logo design team is dependable, creative and insightful. If you are thinking to hire branded logo design I would recommend others to not even give it a second thought and go for it."

2017-03-09

Scam operation

"What I know:
1) Call center in Pakistan. False pretense of operating in the U.S.
2) Play the same scam under many names (BrandedLogo, Logobench, VideoJeeves, Logo Sanctuary, etc)
3) They are being investigated by Federal law enforcement, although no arrests have been made to my knowledge
4) Farhaad Sheikh of Pleasanton, CA is one of the owners/founders. I hope this helps. I wish I had this information before I was ripped off. I just hope the police catch up with them before too many other people get burned.

I may or may not take legal action either in CA small claims courts or criminal charges

petercbisson's Avatar

San Diego, CA
2017-03-01

value for money

"I have used the services offered by them a few times and each and every time, these guys impress! They not only get input from their clients regarding the project but also make sure that they keep them updated throughout as well as offering to do revisions until you are satisfied with the end result. If you are searching for designers who offer value for money, originality in their designs and a professional work approach, then they are it."

2017-02-07

Buyer BEWARE - STAY AWAY

"Do yourself a favor and DO NOT use this company. If you require details, I have everything documented. The first red flag was when I was contacted by multiple new project leaders and had to re-explain everything. The next red flag came when they did not deliver a single design in the promised time period. I gave them the benefit of the doubt as I know that sometimes creative work hits delays. The next red flag came when they used images from other companies illegally and presented them as original work.

I gave them another chance and the next set of designs came back with yet more illegally used images.

Being that this was a pretty serious accusation to make, and I agree that it is, I was asked to provide proof. So I did, and there was absolutely no kick back to the fact that this was indeed what was happening. I was promised a full refund effective immediately. This has still yet to happen.

When I first asked, what happened to the refund, the answer I was given was:
"Be assured without a word you will get your money refunded back to your account by the 1st of the next month, February"

February first came and went. So I asked for an update, the answer I was given was:
"Our Merchant is having some problems. We are finding a way to process all our refunds.
Please be assured your refund will be processed in a day or two maximum"

I asked what guarantee did I have, the answer:
"All I could say is to just bare with me if you don't find your refund within these days, you have your options with you.
I never lied or ran away right? I won't do that, just trust me on this."

I let 3 days pass and asked again, the answer I was given this time:
"I just got a notification that our Merchant is on hold that is why we cannot make any transactions.
You can contact your bank to get your money refunded back to your account. That will be helpful"

That last answer was just today. I am no idiot, I've worked with online merchant companies for many many years. This has been an absolute nightmare. These positive reviews...have to be written by them, because once you start to dig, you will hear stories very similar to mine. Save your money and if you are really hard pressed for a logo... head over to Fiverr, I had an awesome experience there!

2017-01-12

Final Design

"Although first design not good but the final one i look like more catchy "

2017-01-10

they are good

"BrandedlogoDesigns took my vision and made it a reality in a fast organized time frame!! "

2017-01-06

communication was great

"All I can say is that they are team of amazing people. Their team of professionals are highly trained and know what they are doing. Though I didn’t get the design in the specified time, I am happy with what I got in the end. Throughout the communication was great as there was no issue in this regard. I was regularly updated with the status of my design as to extent of work that had been completed. I am quite content with the design "

2017-01-05

Like the Logo

"Though it was agonizing to answer their detailed questionnaire but it was worth it. I got a little worried as to the amount of time they consumed initially but once they got the idea, they quickly sent me many samples to choose from. I really liked one and chose it after which they helped me in registration process as well"

2017-01-03

"Branded logo design serves the purpose really well. Though they took a bit of time but it’s understandable as designing does take some time. They really nailed it as far as my logo is concerned. Their service was great too as I was allowed to contact them whenever I wanted to."

2017-01-02

Great service

"Great service and Quick response for a custom order needed in a short time period. Went above and beyond what was necessary!"

2016-12-29

excellent company

"BrandedLogoDesigns did a great job for our Logo. Very quick to respond and the Logo turned out great. Would come highly recommended!"

2016-09-19

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

"They requested my information via email after signing on to the account. Once I paid the initial fee, I received an additional email from someone else (Cynthia) who stated that she needed information to start the logo. Its has been over 4 weeks and I have not heard anything back from them. I have sent multiple emails requesting the logo design but no one has responded back. Shame on me for not reading these reviews first. "

2016-09-11

There people are the worst scamers, I enve encountered

"I have the worst experience with them. They dragging finishing a simple logo for months. I asked for a refund multiple times because I am tired. Stay away from them at any cost they are the worst company I ever encountered.

If there is a rating below 0 they deserve it.

Share Brandedlogodesigns.com's store rating

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member
Brandedlogodesigns.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!