Stores > Brandedlogodesigns.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brandedlogodesigns.com by clicking a star below.
kathyfraser's Avatar

Oklahoma City
2017-03-12

website designing services

"One of my friend recommended me to use the website designing services of branded logo design and I couldn’t thank him enough for that. They designed the website just according to my requirements and the website has helped me flourishing my start up business. Logo design team is dependable, creative and insightful. If you are thinking to hire branded logo design I would recommend others to not even give it a second thought and go for it."

This review was modified by kathyfraser on March 12 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-03-09

Scam operation

"What I know:
1) Call center in Pakistan. False pretense of operating in the U.S.
2) Play the same scam under many names (BrandedLogo, Logobench, VideoJeeves, Logo Sanctuary, etc)
3) They are being investigated by Federal law enforcement, although no arrests have been made to my knowledge
4) Farhaad Sheikh of Pleasanton, CA is one of the owners/founders. I hope this helps. I wish I had this information before I was ripped off. I just hope the police catch up with them before too many other people get burned.

I may or may not take legal action either in CA small claims courts or criminal charges

This review was modified by DrewJ1966 on March 09 2017 07:45:02 AM

petercbisson's Avatar

San Diego, CA
2017-03-01

value for money

"I have used the services offered by them a few times and each and every time, these guys impress! They not only get input from their clients regarding the project but also make sure that they keep them updated throughout as well as offering to do revisions until you are satisfied with the end result. If you are searching for designers who offer value for money, originality in their designs and a professional work approach, then they are it."

This review was modified by petercbisson on March 01 2017 03:45:02 AM

2017-02-07

Buyer BEWARE - STAY AWAY

"Do yourself a favor and DO NOT use this company. If you require details, I have everything documented. The first red flag was when I was contacted by multiple new project leaders and had to re-explain everything. The next red flag came when they did not deliver a single design in the promised time period. I gave them the benefit of the doubt as I know that sometimes creative work hits delays. The next red flag came when they used images from other companies illegally and presented them as original work.

I gave them another chance and the next set of designs came back with yet more illegally used images.

Being that this was a pretty serious accusation to make, and I agree that it is, I was asked to provide proof. So I did, and there was absolutely no kick back to the fact that this was indeed what was happening. I was promised a full refund effective immediately. This has still yet to happen.

When I first asked, what happened to the refund, the answer I was given was:
"Be assured without a word you will get your money refunded back to your account by the 1st of the next month, February"

February first came and went. So I asked for an update, the answer I was given was:
"Our Merchant is having some problems. We are finding a way to process all our refunds.
Please be assured your refund will be processed in a day or two maximum"

I asked what guarantee did I have, the answer:
"All I could say is to just bare with me if you don't find your refund within these days, you have your options with you.
I never lied or ran away right? I won't do that, just trust me on this."

I let 3 days pass and asked again, the answer I was given this time:
"I just got a notification that our Merchant is on hold that is why we cannot make any transactions.
You can contact your bank to get your money refunded back to your account. That will be helpful"

That last answer was just today. I am no idiot, I've worked with online merchant companies for many many years. This has been an absolute nightmare. These positive reviews...have to be written by them, because once you start to dig, you will hear stories very similar to mine. Save your money and if you are really hard pressed for a logo... head over to Fiverr, I had an awesome experience there!

This review was modified by JLacusta on February 07 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-12

Final Design

"Although first design not good but the final one i look like more catchy "

2017-01-10

they are good

"BrandedlogoDesigns took my vision and made it a reality in a fast organized time frame!! "

This review was modified by Aniong69 on January 16 2017 12:45:01 AM

2017-01-06

communication was great

"All I can say is that they are team of amazing people. Their team of professionals are highly trained and know what they are doing. Though I didn’t get the design in the specified time, I am happy with what I got in the end. Throughout the communication was great as there was no issue in this regard. I was regularly updated with the status of my design as to extent of work that had been completed. I am quite content with the design "

2017-01-05

Like the Logo

"Though it was agonizing to answer their detailed questionnaire but it was worth it. I got a little worried as to the amount of time they consumed initially but once they got the idea, they quickly sent me many samples to choose from. I really liked one and chose it after which they helped me in registration process as well"

This review was modified by CathyAshworth on January 05 2017 01:38:58 AM

2017-01-03

"Branded logo design serves the purpose really well. Though they took a bit of time but it’s understandable as designing does take some time. They really nailed it as far as my logo is concerned. Their service was great too as I was allowed to contact them whenever I wanted to."

2017-01-02

Great service

"Great service and Quick response for a custom order needed in a short time period. Went above and beyond what was necessary!"

2016-12-29

excellent company

"BrandedLogoDesigns did a great job for our Logo. Very quick to respond and the Logo turned out great. Would come highly recommended!"

This review was modified by davidhendrix on December 29 2016 03:27:22 AM

2016-09-19

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

"They requested my information via email after signing on to the account. Once I paid the initial fee, I received an additional email from someone else (Cynthia) who stated that she needed information to start the logo. Its has been over 4 weeks and I have not heard anything back from them. I have sent multiple emails requesting the logo design but no one has responded back. Shame on me for not reading these reviews first. "

This review was modified by atirado on February 08 2017 10:16:49 AM

2016-09-11

There people are the worst scamers, I enve encountered

"I have the worst experience with them. They dragging finishing a simple logo for months. I asked for a refund multiple times because I am tired. Stay away from them at any cost they are the worst company I ever encountered.

If there is a rating below 0 they deserve it.

This review was modified by irene_katzela on February 08 2017 10:16:31 AM

2016-06-10

Rip Offs

"These guys don't deserve to be called designers. They are cheap rip offs, probably based in Pakistan/India. They steal a mans hard earned money and never response. Forget about getting your money back. Their customer rep could not even communicate in english."

This review was modified by ChrisStans on February 08 2017 10:17:19 AM

2016-04-05

Terrible Experience

"So I tried working with this company, in hopes that we could do good business together. Unfortunately, after they received payment, that's when the development for my logo started to go downhill fast. They created a logo design that was generic, and with graphics that were out of proportion. I explained my instructions for the logo with detail, and even provided images to help them understand what I was looking for in a logo design.

What could be a good business, now has an even worse reputation. Very dissatisfied....

Share Brandedlogodesigns.com's store rating

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member
Brandedlogodesigns.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!