Stores > Brandedlogodesigns.com

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
2017-01-12

Final Design

"Although first design not good but the final one i look like more catchy "

2017-01-06

communication was great

"All I can say is that they are team of amazing people. Their team of professionals are highly trained and know what they are doing. Though I didn’t get the design in the specified time, I am happy with what I got in the end. Throughout the communication was great as there was no issue in this regard. I was regularly updated with the status of my design as to extent of work that had been completed. I am quite content with the design "

2017-01-05

Like the Logo

"Though it was agonizing to answer their detailed questionnaire but it was worth it. I got a little worried as to the amount of time they consumed initially but once they got the idea, they quickly sent me many samples to choose from. I really liked one and chose it after which they helped me in registration process as well"

This review was modified by CathyAshworth on January 05 2017 01:38:58 AM

2017-01-03

"Branded logo design serves the purpose really well. Though they took a bit of time but it’s understandable as designing does take some time. They really nailed it as far as my logo is concerned. Their service was great too as I was allowed to contact them whenever I wanted to."

2017-01-02

Great service

"Great service and Quick response for a custom order needed in a short time period. Went above and beyond what was necessary!"

2016-12-29

excellent company

"BrandedLogoDesigns did a great job for our Logo. Very quick to respond and the Logo turned out great. Would come highly recommended!"

This review was modified by davidhendrix on December 29 2016 03:27:22 AM

2016-09-19

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

"They requested my information via email after signing on to the account. Once I paid the initial fee, I received an additional email from someone else (Cynthia) who stated that she needed information to start the logo. Its has been over 4 weeks and I have not heard anything back from them. I have sent multiple emails requesting the logo design but no one has responded back. Shame on me for not reading these reviews first. "

This review was modified by atirado on September 19 2016 11:16:59 AM

2016-09-11

There people are the worst scamers, I enve encountered

"I have the worst experience with them. They dragging finishing a simple logo for months. I asked for a refund multiple times because I am tired. Stay away from them at any cost they are the worst company I ever encountered.

If there is a rating below 0 they deserve it.

2016-06-10

Rip Offs

"These guys don't deserve to be called designers. They are cheap rip offs, probably based in Pakistan/India. They steal a mans hard earned money and never response. Forget about getting your money back. Their customer rep could not even communicate in english."

This review was modified by ChrisStans on June 10 2016 01:15:15 PM

2016-04-05

Terrible Experience

"So I tried working with this company, in hopes that we could do good business together. Unfortunately, after they received payment, that's when the development for my logo started to go downhill fast. They created a logo design that was generic, and with graphics that were out of proportion. I explained my instructions for the logo with detail, and even provided images to help them understand what I was looking for in a logo design.

What could be a good business, now has an even worse reputation. Very dissatisfied....

2015-12-21

"If I could give them negative stars I would happily do that. This was the most disgusting experience I've had from an online vendor in ages. Bottom line is that they can't follow instructions, run you in circles where fix one thing and break 3 others, and then when you're finally at your wits end don't respect their word and refuse to honor the 30 day money back guarantee.
My bad for trying to save a few bucks, we would up having to contest payment with our credit card company. I have all the communications and the DOZENS of files that went back forth on this simple project documented.

This review was modified by waynesheppard on December 21 2015 01:50:24 PM

2015-11-19

"The worst experience ever !!!! stay away from this company"

This review was modified by mike45646 on November 19 2015 02:06:33 PM

2015-10-14

"These company is a complete scam! Logos came back and they looked as if a child made them. Asked for a refund because of their "100% satisfaction guarantee" and was denied for unknown reasons. 100% SCAM."

2015-08-17

"I was astonished to see how quickly Branded Logo Designs completed my website. They took all of my instructions into account. I am satisfied with the work they presented to me. The developers are highly skilled, experienced and know what to add to match the industry. Good job! Brandedlogodesigns"

2014-10-30

"Plain and simple scam, poor workmanship, Poor communication, complete fraud! I had to pay a real design company double what i paid them to undo all the hocus pocus baloney there design team did.......do not use this company for anything! "

This review was modified by doglips815 on October 30 2014 08:03:21 PM

Share Brandedlogodesigns.com's store rating

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brandedlogodesigns.com is not a merchant member
Brandedlogodesigns.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!