Stores > Brushfire Tactical
  • Brushfire Tacti

Voice your opinion! Review Brushfire Tactical by clicking a star below.
2017-07-15

Brushfire Baloney and two testicles tactical are dickless.

"I ordered a 9mm magazine from these knobs. Charged me $12.00 for Priority mail. Nothing ever showed up! I called, emailed and facebook messaged them. NO RESPONSE ever. I have dealt with guns shops my entire life (62 years old) this joint has the worst service I have found. I have never been treated this badly by any company. I sincerely doubt that they are Veterans as stated."

2017-07-13

TOTAL GARBAGE

"I wanted to support "hero's" got- ZERO'S. These scumbags took my money, never sent the product, never returned messages, calls, emails. You get the drift. I should have bought from Amazon. That's what I get for trying top support a couple of vet's running a small American business. shameful. They run their business under the name "Two Testicles Tactical" That should have been my first clue. "

2017-06-26

Army owners lack valor

"Ordered a glock magwell, and wrong one was delivered. I sent it back over a month ago, and no refund. Emailed, texted, pm'd on messenger. No response. All the while, the owners post on Facebook about Bernie Sanders' bank fraud, and pictures of their crappy, newly modified mustang. "

2017-06-21

gun holster

"I ordered holster month ago and called them and left multiple messages and never got response ,to this day i never got my order "

2017-06-19

Two Testicles Tactical

"BEWARE Brushfire Tactical aka Two Testicles Tactical is a scam!"

2017-06-14

Don't buy from them!

"I order the wrong gun accessory, and I admit it was my fault. When I tried to contact them about returning the product, I got no response to multiple emails and messages left by phone. horrible company! I'm only taking time to write this so no one else makes the same mistake I did, by using BrushfireTactical! "Cheaper than dirt" is who I will use from now on."

2017-06-13

Considered yourself warned.

"Total ripoff. Took my money and ran. They also go by Two testicles Tactical. Never recieved what i paid for. I was blocked on FB messanger. Had to cancel my card. They/ he tried to hit it twice. Disputed the charges and filed a complaint w the BBB. In contact w another w the same experience. STAY AWAY. YOU'LL GET RIPPED OFF. "

2017-05-06

DEFINITELY A SCAM

"I ordered from a website called "Two Testicles Tactical" but "Brushfire Tactical" is what showed up on my bank statement. Got a confirmation email right after I ordered, but nothing else for a week. Then I emailed them, and two days later, Google came back and said the email account was "disabled." I've called a dozen times, but you just get sent to a generic voicemail, and they don't return your call. I basically just handed $130 to a scam artist."

2017-04-26

It's a scam ran under different company names

"I ordered from a company called blood and brass only found this name from my credit card company. I have tried everything to reach them but it is definitely a scam"

2017-04-14

Scam never received my order

"110% scam never revived my order I email numerous times and never herd from them

2017-04-13

Possible scam

"I placed an order, it was confirmed and nothing. I have emailed 3× with no response. I will contact credit card tomorrow to report them as a fraudulent company"

2017-04-13

Ripoff

"Never got order. 0 response"

Share Brushfire Tactical's store rating

Brushfire Tactical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brushfire Tactical is not a merchant member
Brushfire Tactical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!