Stores > Brushfire Tactical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brushfire Tactical by clicking a star below.
2017-08-24

Excellent company

"Awesome company. Best customer service I've ever dealt with. Every review on here is a lie. "

2017-08-10

Stay away! Incompetent seller

"Set me the wrong item. I sent them a nice email explaining they had sent me the wrong item got one response back with them sending me a confirmation email of the item that I had ordered but they had changed it to the item they had sent so they were trying to make it look like I ordered the wrong item. But what they didn't count on as I had the original confirmation email from the order so I graciously screenshotted that and sent it right back to her. Never heard from him again had to file a claim to get my money back wasted my $15 on return shipping with insurance"

2017-08-04

BBB needs to shut them down

"Is there a zero out of 5 I can choose? Ordered a Case folding pocket knife about a month ago. No returned calls emails or REFUND! Freaking pathetic."

2017-06-26

Army owners lack valor

"Ordered a glock magwell, and wrong one was delivered. I sent it back over a month ago, and no refund. Emailed, texted, pm'd on messenger. No response. All the while, the owners post on Facebook about Bernie Sanders' bank fraud, and pictures of their crappy, newly modified mustang. "

2017-06-21

gun holster

"I ordered holster month ago and called them and left multiple messages and never got response ,to this day i never got my order "

2017-06-14

Don't buy from them!

"I order the wrong gun accessory, and I admit it was my fault. When I tried to contact them about returning the product, I got no response to multiple emails and messages left by phone. horrible company! I'm only taking time to write this so no one else makes the same mistake I did, by using BrushfireTactical! "Cheaper than dirt" is who I will use from now on."

2017-04-26

It's a scam ran under different company names

"I ordered from a company called blood and brass only found this name from my credit card company. I have tried everything to reach them but it is definitely a scam"

2017-04-14

Scam never received my order

"110% scam never revived my order I email numerous times and never herd from them

2017-04-13

Possible scam

"I placed an order, it was confirmed and nothing. I have emailed 3× with no response. I will contact credit card tomorrow to report them as a fraudulent company"

2017-04-13

Ripoff

"Never got order. 0 response"

Share Brushfire Tactical's store rating

Brushfire Tactical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brushfire Tactical is not a merchant member
Brushfire Tactical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!