Stores > Buddhagroove.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Buddhagroove.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

Wide selection of products

"Have ordered several time from Buddha Groove. The jewelry collection is great and they are always happy to help with any questions about the details."

2017-04-26

The anti-zen experience

"First of all, I absolutely dispise leaving negative reviews. But, after many emails with this company, I had no choice.
I ordered an item as a gift & it showed up in a basic shipping box with all the pieces dumped in, beat up & dirty. I emailed the company & they offered me NOTHING other than excuses as to why I shouldn't care that it looked bad when it arrived & that once I put it together it should be fine. When explaining it was a gift, I was told most people don't buy gifts from them, only items for personal use. (???) I was never offered a refund or a return label to send it back & when I asked for one they stopped returning my emails. I decided to try their Facebook page and messaged them to ask about a return label, there I received no never response at all. Now I'm stuck with $36 worth of things I can't use. I do 90% of my shopping online & I've never had such horrible customer service. If I had just received one "I'm sorry that your item was damaged how can I fix this issue" I would have been happy. They really should educate their customer service representatives on how to speak to customers.
I enjoy leaving positive reviews about where you should shop, & business that go above & beyond for their customers. In this case I feel it is my duty to warn other people about this so they don't have to deal with the same lack of respect that I received

2017-04-24

234532443rttwrwrthyr4r3ret

"t332tr3trh3qrthrq3wergernghrtewgrgnh"

2015-08-25

"I had ordered a necklace and it was broken when I received it. The necklace is a handmade piece so I can understand the occasional flaw. Buddha Grove contacted me the same day that I emailed them about it. They emailed me a return shipping label to send the broken piece back. Three days later I had already received the new necklace! Although they did ask me to leave this feedback I’m more than happy to because I was more than pleased with their quick response to me and their great customer service. I love my necklace and won't hesitate to order from Buddha Grove again. "

2015-05-30

"My buying experience at buddhagroove.com has been superb. Not only did my purchases arrive very fast,but the two gorgeous buddhas were more beautiful than I expected. They were wrapped very carefully to avoid chipping and breaking. I am enjoying looking at each buddha.
I am so glad that I discovered this website and will continue to make purchases here.

2015-05-17

"Buddagroove was recommended to me by my hairstylist who was wearing the garnet necklace with silver lotus that was needed for my God-Daughters Confirmation on April 26th...they were wonderful and I was able speak with Chris who helped me and ensured that it would arrive on time...which it did and they did not charge me for shipping! There products are so incredibly beautiful and unique that I am going to purchasing another necklace from Buddhagrooove...as since I do also design earrings...which are very personal to me...Buddhagroove has that same kind of feel...personal, unique, and also wonderful Customer Service. I will highly recommend them to my friends and my God-Daughter wears her necklace every day which enhances it's beauty by being worn and she receives compliments on it all the time! With Blessings...Brenda Storm"

2015-05-16

"This is one of the best online companies I have purchased from. They have gone above and beyond the normal level of customer service, and have brought back the old fashioned care and concern for customers that my grandparents used to speak of.
I highly recommend them.

Sincerely,
Dr. Manning

2015-04-21

"I ordered a clear quartz mandala from Buddha Groove. The price seemed reasonable at $24. However, when it arrived, the quality was poor. The beads were tiny, and the "tassel" was made of thin, thread-like fibers that had a severe kink in them from the way the item was packed.

I immediately decided to return the item and emailed customer service to see if I needed any kind of authorization or the like. The response time was very quick, which I appreciated, but the reply itself was a brusque, borderline rude "read the return policy on our web site." Gosh, sorry I missed that...

So I sent the mandala back. I waited nearly a week, then emailed to see if it had been received yet, as the post office told me it would take 3 days to arrive. Another borderline rude response from customer service informing me that the item had been received the day before, that refunds take 3-5 business days, and implying that I should shut up and not bother them, b/c again, all this info can be found on their website.

After 5 days, I did finally receive an email from them w/o any prompting on my part, informing me that "my refund was initiated" and would take 3-5 MORE business days.

After 3 more days, I did in fact receive a refund, but only of $22.40, not the $24 I paid for the item. I sent another email asking why this was, and I received another of the not-quite-rude-but-definitely-not-pleasant emails informing me that when an item is returned, BG will deduct "the cost of shipping the item to the customer." Now, per the website, shipping is FREE, but apparently this does not apply when you have returned something (and no, RETURN shipping is NOT free, and I did pay for that myself). Oh, and again, I should have known this b/c it is listed on the website.

I'm sure BG has and will continue to have many customers, but I am certainly never going to be one. Junky quality, a nitpicky return policy and unpleasant customer service? I can find all those things done better somewhere else...

Share Buddhagroove.com's store rating

Buddhagroove.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Buddhagroove.com is not a merchant member
Buddhagroove.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!