Stores > Bulwark Exterminating
  • Bulwark Extermi Bulwark Exterminating Elite Status

service@bulwarkpest.com

Voice your opinion! Review Bulwark Exterminating by clicking a star below.
2017-09-05

Attention to detail!

"Efrain V. from Bulwark was very aware of the 2 or 3 new pests that had appeared since his last major treatment last week. He was careful to check our playground and revisit the places he had treated prior. His attention to detail helps keep my family safe. Thanks!!"

2016-08-13

Bulwark is the best!

"Eric B from Bulwark never disappoints! Friendly, on-time, and efficient!"

2015-11-29

"Bulwark and Eric Burch have been key in helping us maintain a bug free environment for our home, thank you both"

2015-06-10

"We recently reinstated service from Bulwark exterminating, Eric Burch was our technician. Eric is very professional and showed a genuine concerns that our needs were met , and that he service addressed our needs. He was very informative of the safety of the service with regards to our pets. His demenor is very professional, yet very friendly. "

2015-06-04

"I have been a customer of Bulwark Exterminating for several months and in that time, I have been blown away by the stellar customer service that I have received by our representative, Eric Burch. From the very first interaction with Eric, he has been prompt, professional, courteous and always checks with us to make sure that we are not having any new issues that need to be addressed with each service. He is a rare gem to have this day in age in the customer service field and I will continue to be a customer of Bulwark as long as they have technicians such as Eric Burch."

2015-06-03

"Eric Burch was over this morning to do the outside portion of the house. He was very professional and answered all questions concerning the safety of the product considering children and pets. Top Notch."

2015-05-18

"Our first experience with Bulwark Exterminating was outstanding! We were greeted by Eric Burch, a very friendly and courteous technician. He arrived promptly, assessed our home, listened to our concerns, and got right to work. I must say that in comparison with our previous pest control service in Florida, hands-down, Eric is TOP NOTCH! I observed how thorough he was, and it is obvious that he treated our home as if it was his own. Just as important, Eric has a personality that is not very often seen in the customer service industry anymore. What a refreshing experience to have!"

2015-05-15

"This was my first time using Bulwark Exterminating and my tech was Eric Burch. He was very friendly and courteous to me and my children and answered the questions that I had. I am looking forward to Bulwark's service and hoping to see a difference in the pests inside my house. From reading others reviews it looks like I will be a satisfied customer. "

2015-05-15

"Long time Bulwark customers, recently moved across town and Eric Burch was sent as our tech today. He was courteous, respectful, knowledgeable and very nice.
We will be requesting him for future services.

2015-05-14

"Eric Burch is the MAN, he knows how to take care of bussiness! Great guy, wonderful attitude,always a pleasure."

2015-04-29

"Love this service. Some $$ difficulties have lead me to stop and start my service and they always get me back to "castle against bugs"! Eric Burch has been doing our service over many years time and we wholeheartedly endorse this tech!"

2015-04-21

"Eric Burch is my guy when it comes to exterminating. It has been so long since I have had crickets chirping or any other pests around the house that I forgot all about the critters. My neighbors still remind me that they are around, but the force field Bulwark created around my house keeps them away."

2015-04-20

"Eric Burch is hands down the best at what he does! He's courteous, friendly, hard-working, always on time, and does everything in his power to make his visit a positive one. I can't recommend him more strongly!"

2015-04-14

"Bulwark always does a great job getting the scorpions out of our house, they also have a great policy where if you get recurring treatments and you have an issue they will come back and treat your home at anytime for free! Eric Burch is our treatment provider and he is always professional, on-time, and friendly! "

2015-04-07

"Eric Burch is excellent! Courteous, efficient, and always smiling and friendly. Thanks for the work you do and for getting rid of our bugs!"

Share Bulwark Exterminating's store rating

Bulwark Exterminating is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bulwark Exterminating is a merchant member
Bulwark Exterminating participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.