Stores > Butterfly Trade
  • Butterfly Trade

Voice your opinion! Review Butterfly Trade by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

Complete BS

"Ordered in February, they got their money and I got the run around.....I'll never see that $$ again but I hope people stop ordering from this fraudulent site. Hit email after email of them looking into it...of the demand ring higher than expected, of machines broken....requested a refund several times but the reply (I'm sure automated) is the same, I'll forward your request.......just complete BS"

2017-08-16

FRAUD - took my money, no item

"I ordered a hoodie on February 11th and never recieved the hoodie. I filed numerous complaints and never recieved a reply. They promised each time to look into it but instead closed each ticket within 5 to 8 days without a resolution or even a reply. I am now trying to get my $76.82 back. Will contact Consumer Fraud and States Attorney."

2017-08-06

They stole my money.

"I put my order in 8 months ago. I've asked for a refund at least a dozen times. They respond with an automated response that they probably send to everybody else that has a question about their order. I've pretty much just given up hope that they will refund me my money. These people are immoral and run a horrible business."

2017-06-29

Horrible

"I made one order in Feb an now it is going on July an still nothing except email stating they are experiencing a higher capacity in orders an had to get more equipment. NO REFUND YET. I usually don't order anything that does not use PayPal as for scam like this I owned a o line business an made it a priority to use PayPal as it is easier for me a the customer to make purchases an resolve problems like this either way you get mo st back if not resolved. I took a chance on this site as I will not do again confirming my issue with non PayPal sites. I also am going to file this with any place or authority I can to help stop these people. They messed with the wrong person. If I can't stop this I am one person that helped start the process. "

2017-06-26

Fraudulent company

"Twice I've ordered things from this company. The first time after months of going back and forth with them I got some of my items and the rest refunded. This time I paid for my items in April. Here it is almost July and nothing. I'm contact my state attorney general. Clearly these people are simply taking money and walking away with it. Just disgusted. "

2017-06-24

HORRIBLE SCAM

"THEY TAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND NEVER SEND THE PRODUCT. FILING REPORT WITH DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE. TOTAL FRAUD."

2017-06-09

Item not received

"I ordered leggings and they never arrived at my apartment. They just took my money and never sent my item. What a terrible thing to do. "

2017-06-08

Mad Military Mom - no stars!

"Horrible company and experience. I have two sons in two branches of the military, one deployed. I saw some cool Military mom shirts on Facebook. Spent a little over $76 on February 12. I still have yet, to receive my shirts. I have been emailing the company to no avail. Did get a response from Butterflytrade Problem Solver, Ron, who is checking in on the ETA. Ron, is no problem solver, for sure. That was May 16. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE LOSERS! They should be ashamed of themselves for targeting military and first-responders. "

2017-05-31

This Company Is A scam!

"Purchased some clothes going on 3 months now and still haven't received them yet. I tryed emails but I get the same ol run around. Worst company ever. Do not buy from these crooks."

2017-05-10

Worst company ever!!!

"I ordered a pair of leggings from them 2/13/17 and I am still waiting for them. Send them email and will get this reply that is from a computer. Did talk to a chat person ( l think) and they said they are back ordered and still have not gotten them. Can't get my money back either. Please don't order from them!!!"

2017-05-10

Screw this company!

"I paid for a shark print hoodie months ago and still haven't received anything. Every time I call to see where the hell my order is I keep getting vague excuses and they won't refund my money!!!!! "

2017-05-08

Should be a NEGATIVE star

"This place is the worst bunch of liars!
They won't send crap - they "don't have a phone" to be reached at, and are supposedly in Union City NJ.
DO NOT, i repeat - DO NOT do business with them! You will never see your money back, nor will you see what you ordered.
RIP OFF! Going to BBB and a lawyer from here!

2017-04-18

Not Happy

"I ordered 2 native sweats hundred dollar order, two months later no product. I have emailed and chatted with them still no movement on my order. I wish I had checked them out beforehand. Think twice before using Butterfly Trade."

2017-04-17

STAY AWAY!!!

"SLOWEST SHIPPERS EVER. AUTOMATIC REPIES NEVER MAKE SENSE. IF YOU WANT TO GET PANTS 8 MONTHS AFTER PURCHASING THEN THESE CROOKS ARE THE PEOPLE!"

2017-04-16

NO STARS! AVOID THIS SELLER

"Place order on 9 February 2017, still not received. No contact from company until this morning (16 April 2017) because they were soliciting feedback on an order they haven't fulfilled!

I seriously doubt the honesty of this seller.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

Share Butterfly Trade's store rating

Butterfly Trade is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Butterfly Trade is not a merchant member
Butterfly Trade does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!