Stores > Butterfly Trade
  • Butterfly Trade

Product & services pricing Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Butterfly Trade by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

Not Happy

"I ordered 2 native sweats hundred dollar order, two months later no product. I have emailed and chatted with them still no movement on my order. I wish I had checked them out beforehand. Think twice before using Butterfly Trade."

2017-04-17

STAY AWAY!!!

"SLOWEST SHIPPERS EVER. AUTOMATIC REPIES NEVER MAKE SENSE. IF YOU WANT TO GET PANTS 8 MONTHS AFTER PURCHASING THEN THESE CROOKS ARE THE PEOPLE!"

2017-04-16

NO STARS! AVOID THIS SELLER

"Place order on 9 February 2017, still not received. No contact from company until this morning (16 April 2017) because they were soliciting feedback on an order they haven't fulfilled!

I seriously doubt the honesty of this seller.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

2017-04-13

Happy!

"Ordered a pair of printed leggings and they look great. Not faded or dull, and they fit good too, guessed right with the size chart. Shipping could have been faster but meh I'm happy with the leggings for my collection"

2017-04-12

terrible

"ordered and paid 2/9/2017 - they said 2 - 4 weeks to deliver - today is 4/12/2017 and still nothing !"

2017-04-01

Terrible Company!

"Ordered firefighter wife leggings, received firefighter girlfriend leggings 1.5 months later. Company can't be reached by phone, no response from a real person via email. 3 months later, still no leggings and no communication from Butterflytrade.com. Buyer Beware!!"

2017-03-30

Awful

"Disrespects customers and money they work hard for.

Company badly run. Real poor experience. Bad customer service. Good luck getting order.

2017-03-20

No Stars

"I should have checked them out better. They appear to be a SCAM. Been waiting 2 months for delivery of product and nothing. When I have tried to talk to them all they say is we will look into it and then hear nothing back. They have done nothing to help or make this better. Ordered a month early for a birthday present and they still couldn’t get it to me. Maybe I will see something before the next birthday. Horrible service!!!! Web site is just as bad. Can’t even keep it working. Should have known. Do not order from them until they get their stuff together if they are an actual company. Left a bad review on their site and it was immediately removed and blocked me."

2017-03-13

SCAM SCAM SCAM

"Do not order from these people. I ordered 2 pair of leggings over 7 weeks ago, never received a shipping notification. Every email is the same response, give us more time, we got slammed with orders. After 7 weeks, I demanded a refund or I was starting a fraud investigation with my credit card company. We will see if I get my money back."

2017-02-27

Stunningly Bad Experience !!!!

"X-mas gift for my brother's GF. Purchased 12/1/16, listed as "IN STOCK", delivered 30+ days later. 30 DAYS!!!

OK, her B'day is 2/12/17, she wore them once and discovered a split seam. My brothers email: "jodi is bummed ,the seam on the leg of her new sweat pant split....They certainly arnt tight enough for that to been an issue..." She's 5'3" maybe 115#.

Butterflytrade refuses to address the QUALITY ISSUE or the TERRIBLE SERVICE.

Don't waste your time or your money. You'll find much better value elsewhere.

2017-02-26

Poor customer service!!

"IV purchased 2 pairs VETERINARY technician sweat pants both size XXL. Its been well over 21 days and still IV not received my items. Id like a refund. My order is 66357. Paid in full back in DECEMBER. IV contact this company 4 times since end of December 2016, only to get a bogus generic email saying my order is coming... IV now requested twice for a full refund and been again given lame email saying my order is coming. "

2017-02-10

I'm not sure this company is legit!!!

"I ordered paramedic sweats (over 100.00 worth of products-on a paramedics wage that's a lot of hours to pay for this small treat to myself) almost 4 weeks ago. I have emailed customer service 6 times with a response from "Ron" someone assuring me my order is on its way they just can't seem to locate it... well, neither can DHL or USPS! I am beyond Disghusted with this company... I'm questioning if they're even a legit company or a scam! I work in a company with over 500 EMS employees and will let it be known so they aren't taken advantage of also... very sad as I looking forward to my items... "

2017-02-08

Worst customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!!

"I placed an order with this company the first of December 2016', and never received my order. They told me that they refunded my money on December 30' 2016, and here it is, the middle of February 2017 and I still don't have my product or my refund. They keep blaming it on my bank!!!!!! I have had nothing but lies from these people. Please do not order from them. If you post anything negative on there web site they will immediately delete it off, simply because there is nothing but complaint after complaint. My bad was not checking them out before I ordered from them. Lesson learned."

2017-01-19

Scam

"I ordered Trucker wife sweat pants on 12-1-16 and still waiting for my product, they sent email on 12-15-16, saying they had been sent, gave me a bogus tracking number and have been responding thru email and Facebook messenger and they say they are coming,my card has been charged$27."

2017-01-03

Do not order from this company

"I ordered a pair of yoga pants back in NOvember and the status still says unfulfilled! They took my money but no pants! "

Share Butterfly Trade's store rating

Butterfly Trade is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Butterfly Trade is not a merchant member
Butterfly Trade does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!