Stores > Butterfly Trade
  • Butterfly Trade

Product & services pricing Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Butterfly Trade by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

No Stars

"I should have checked them out better. They appear to be a SCAM. Been waiting 2 months for delivery of product and nothing. When I have tried to talk to them all they say is we will look into it and then hear nothing back. They have done nothing to help or make this better. Ordered a month early for a birthday present and they still couldn’t get it to me. Maybe I will see something before the next birthday. Horrible service!!!! Web site is just as bad. Can’t even keep it working. Should have known. Do not order from them until they get their stuff together if they are an actual company. Left a bad review on their site and it was immediately removed and blocked me."

This review was modified by FireChief2 on March 20 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-03-13

SCAM SCAM SCAM

"Do not order from these people. I ordered 2 pair of leggings over 7 weeks ago, never received a shipping notification. Every email is the same response, give us more time, we got slammed with orders. After 7 weeks, I demanded a refund or I was starting a fraud investigation with my credit card company. We will see if I get my money back."

This review was modified by kerryjd31 on March 13 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-27

Stunningly Bad Experience !!!!

"X-mas gift for my brother's GF. Purchased 12/1/16, listed as "IN STOCK", delivered 30+ days later. 30 DAYS!!!

OK, her B'day is 2/12/17, she wore them once and discovered a split seam. My brothers email: "jodi is bummed ,the seam on the leg of her new sweat pant split....They certainly arnt tight enough for that to been an issue..." She's 5'3" maybe 115#.

Butterflytrade refuses to address the QUALITY ISSUE or the TERRIBLE SERVICE.

Don't waste your time or your money. You'll find much better value elsewhere.

This review was modified by White-House on February 27 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-02-26

Poor customer service!!

"IV purchased 2 pairs VETERINARY technician sweat pants both size XXL. Its been well over 21 days and still IV not received my items. Id like a refund. My order is 66357. Paid in full back in DECEMBER. IV contact this company 4 times since end of December 2016, only to get a bogus generic email saying my order is coming... IV now requested twice for a full refund and been again given lame email saying my order is coming. "

This review was modified by kellyreynolds808 on February 26 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-02-10

I'm not sure this company is legit!!!

"I ordered paramedic sweats (over 100.00 worth of products-on a paramedics wage that's a lot of hours to pay for this small treat to myself) almost 4 weeks ago. I have emailed customer service 6 times with a response from "Ron" someone assuring me my order is on its way they just can't seem to locate it... well, neither can DHL or USPS! I am beyond Disghusted with this company... I'm questioning if they're even a legit company or a scam! I work in a company with over 500 EMS employees and will let it be known so they aren't taken advantage of also... very sad as I looking forward to my items... "

This review was modified by emmilh2oman on February 10 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-02-08

Worst customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!!

"I placed an order with this company the first of December 2016', and never received my order. They told me that they refunded my money on December 30' 2016, and here it is, the middle of February 2017 and I still don't have my product or my refund. They keep blaming it on my bank!!!!!! I have had nothing but lies from these people. Please do not order from them. If you post anything negative on there web site they will immediately delete it off, simply because there is nothing but complaint after complaint. My bad was not checking them out before I ordered from them. Lesson learned."

This review was modified by ammiller_54 on March 20 2017 11:09:55 AM

2017-01-19

Scam

"I ordered Trucker wife sweat pants on 12-1-16 and still waiting for my product, they sent email on 12-15-16, saying they had been sent, gave me a bogus tracking number and have been responding thru email and Facebook messenger and they say they are coming,my card has been charged$27."

This review was modified by oflmts70 on January 19 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-03

Do not order from this company

"I ordered a pair of yoga pants back in NOvember and the status still says unfulfilled! They took my money but no pants! "

2016-11-23

Poor Service

"Ordered a pair of pants and it took over a month to get them. Once they came, they did not fit right so I contacted the company to work on a refund. Over 2 weeks later and STILL dealing with the issue. The pants were $24, it cost me $11 to send back. I wont stop until they pay back the shipping for their pants that did not meet the expectations I had for them. I do NOT recommend ordering from this company. Every other email states they are behind and will work on the issue. Still waiting.... "

2016-10-17

Coast Guard Veteran getting stiffed

"Ordered 2 pairs of USCG Veteran sweats on 9/9/2016. It is 10/17/2016 and they haven't been shipped. Customer service says they are behind. I'll give them 2 weeks and then we'll see."

2016-10-17

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

"I placed an order with them over a month ago and still have not recieved it! I have emailed them 4 times and no returned email or anything. I do not recommend this company at all unless you just want to GIVE away your money! They are a scam!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!"

2016-10-11

Disappointed!!

"I ordered an airforce mom zip up hoodie and sweatpants on August 9. I received the sweatpants in September. I am still waiting on the hoodie. It's been over 2 months since I ordered. Very aggrieved!!!!"

2016-10-03

Scam!!!

"They took my money and never sent a thing. Come to find on their Facebook page, hundreds of poor people going through the same thing. Save your self, time and money and don't order from them."

This review was modified by Laurencichon on October 03 2016 06:48:49 AM

2016-09-22

Scam

"I purchased a pair of sweatpants from this company, before reading Facebook reviews from other customers saying it was a scam and they never received anything. Well, I still haven't received the sweatpants and I've reached out several times, getting one response saying I will receive an email with a tracking number when the product ships. Which is what the original purchase receipt email said. I've reached out several times since and have gotten no response. "

This review was modified by musicandmascara on September 22 2016 10:47:57 AM

Share Butterfly Trade's store rating

Butterfly Trade is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Butterfly Trade is not a merchant member
Butterfly Trade does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!