Stores > BuyCheapSoftware.com

888-999-2611

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyCheapSoftware.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

They were good before Amazon put them out of business.

"Last used them in 2015. 2016 and time to renew my Kaspersky and Amazon had them beat on price. Checked this year (2017) and website is gone. Another little guy ate up by monopoly corporation. Of course this year Amazon has jacked up the price a few dollars because they can with no competition. "

2016-02-14

Love it!

I love BCS because I get my real MS download keys on the same business day at a great price that I order them without any problems, M-F 9:00am to 4:00pm PST and because I am on the East coast most of the time that means until 7:00pm EST. This works well for me and I always order a few extra for stock just in case I need some for my client that order download keys on the weekend. Buycheapsoftware, unlike most online stores let me return the keys I don’t need for a full refund or store credit, so I never have to worry about having too many on hand. They are very nice a flexible with their policies.

2016-02-14

I will shop here again

"I am a new customer and I really like this company. My software was delivered on time and I like the free USPS mail shipping to my in the boonies PO Box which is nice. I will shop here again.

2016-02-09

These Guys at Buycheapsoftware.com have Great Customer Service!

"I own a small computer store and had a problem with 10 Norton Internet Security 2014 1-year update boxes that I had not sold but I had bought years ago. When I called Symantec to ask why the boxes would not install the guy said, that all their software was IP regionalized now and my boxes came out of their Singapore factory, so it will not work in North America now. I said that they worked before. I argued that the software should install anywhere in the world because people move around in jets. He said all the software companies do this now. The Symantec-Norton man offered to sell me 10 new download keys at a much higher price than I had paid at Buycheapsoftware, so I declined.

Basically the software giants decided to cut up the globe into 6 regional markets so they all could charge more in wealthier areas of the world like North America and Europe and stop small software resellers from importing the software from cheaper areas like Asia and the Middle East and then distributing the software in the USA for a much lower price.

Symantec told me that they could not and would not help me transfer my perfectly good Singapore factory key codes into working North American key codes and left me on hold forever. So, I called Buycheapsoftware and right away they offered me two options, the newest 2016 version replacement keys or a full refund for all 10-boxes that I had purchased over 2-years ago. Okay, these folks are very nice. I took 10-new key codes because the boxes do not come with the DVD anymore, you can only download the programs now. I am a very happy customer.

2015-09-28

Bad situation turned great!

"I thought I'd give this place a try because they had good reviews. I placed an order that hit a snafu on their side. Cory was very customer oriented and made sure I was pleased with the outcome and assured me that they made changes to eliminate the snafu.

Every so often, mistakes happen, which is not that big of a deal, but Cory's response to me is an example of great customer care. Thanks!

2015-09-21

"I purchased a soft download on Tuesday and it was indicated I would receive an email that day with the key code. I called Thursday and was told the credit card had to be verified. Funny because it had been 2 days and no one had contacted me to verify the card. Was I just supposed to know to call in...? I verified it at that time and was told I would receive the key code shortly. On Friday afternoon I cancelled the order because I still hadn't received anything. I was told that I wouldn't be charged and everything was all set. On Saturday my credit card was charged.

They may list low prices but they won't deliver on their promises and their customer service is aweful.

2015-05-26

"good products overall easy to navigate menu items."

2015-05-26

"been using for years, its great and will continue to use"

2015-05-26

"love buying from you guys!!! keep up the good work"

2015-05-26

"GREAT COMPANY CHEAP SOFTWARE I RECUMBENT THIS WEB "

2015-05-25

"Cheap products and found exactly what I was looking for quickly. Will shop buycheapsoftware.com again."

2015-05-25

"Great service and price and top notch products would highly recommend to all."

2015-05-25

"software ordering has been great. we'll is after software download."

2015-05-25

"!!!!!!!!!Yoselyne Hernandez & Brent Robinson do an AMAZING job!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how many times they have saved me in time sensitive situations. They have both shown true dedication to Superior Customer Service. I look forward to working with them to meet all of my customers software needs in the future.

Laura Stovall
Apollo Computers, Inc.

2015-05-24

"N/A ."

Share BuyCheapSoftware.com's store rating

BuyCheapSoftware.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BuyCheapSoftware.com is not a merchant member
BuyCheapSoftware.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!