Stores > CARiD.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review CARiD.com by clicking a star below.

Long Shipping

"Website didn't say where part was located. Company is located in New Jersey. I live in Ct, part came from California."

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear steelo-1721,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry the shipping took longer than expected. Please allow me to offer you a compensation for this hold up. Please check your e-mail box and reply me back if you are interested.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Ordered parts from Jay. Good dealing with him

"Jay was the best can't thank him enough. He was great an we got the part before we went on vacation. Thanks again Jay"

Great experience

"Esteban help me on the phone and showed an excellent set of people skills and product knowledge"

Great experience with CarId

"The salesman Aziz was professional, courteous, and easy to order with over the phone. CarId has a great employee!"

VW part

"I spoke with Giovanni from Carid regarding my Jetta. I needed a fan motor assembly. He was very helpful and hopefully, I will get the correct part. I previously placed an order with Rockauto.com and they sent me the wrong part."

Excellent!!

"Best prices in the market, great customer service and
Whoa !!! I will keep buying and recommend to all my friends

Above & Beyond

"CARID Customers Service Rep. Isaac helped me out with my order and made sure I ordered the correct Caliper Covers for my daughters 2014 Dodge Charger & even offered a disc by taking the order over the phone. Received the items & they fit perfect, my daughter loved them & that made me feel Great!"

Cavallo 20" chrome wheels

"Dealt with 'Alex' and was helped very professionally. All info was accurate & questions politely answered. Delivery was a bit slow as wheels went from east coast to the west coast, and then back to the east again, (Toronto, Canada), but this was explained by Alex.
I've purchased Caliper Covers, KYB strut assemblies, & these wheels from CARid with no problems other than slow delivery on the covers & wheels, (fast for struts).

Going The Extra Mile!

"I was shopping for a spoiler for my New Infiniti Q60 Red Sport & Saw it On EBay for $289. CariD was selling it for $340 painted ....Not only were they able to price match (painted) for $289,it was free delivery & the whooping time is faster from a much reliable source!"

Great service

"I'd like to thank Ricardo for his great customer service. He was very knowledgeable in helping me to return the item. He made the process very easy. Thank you. "

Amazing

"I was fortunate enough to be helped by Carolina. She was friendly, helpful, amazing, and awesome. I will buy all of my accessories from Carid and Carolina. Thank you."

Excellent Service

"I always receive excellent service when I place an order. It is a blessing that they ship to Puerto Rico. I am so pleased that I communicated my friends about this company and its service. Sonia was so helpful that motivated me to buy the very needed items that I ordered. Keep up the good work!!!"

2017-09-19

Amazing company and amazing employees

"Used the website for years. They have amazing service and reliability. Their customer service is very helpful and pleasant to work with on any issue. I will use this company first for anything I need for any vehicle I own. "

carid.com

"great service, price match guarantee. they have everything you need."

Core deposit rip off

"Core deposit not returned and after 4 phone calls nothing but run around and lies. "

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear jrbriggs1,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry for the issue with the core return. I am showing that the refund was issued yesterday. Your bank may need 3-5 business days to process the reversal transaction. Please allow me to offer you a compensation or this inconvenience. Please check your e-mail box and reply me back if you are interested.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.