Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

Great service with prompt reply!

"Jimmy provided us good service with prompt responses.
His response did not take longer than 24hrs and it made things so much easier as we did not need to chase service team to provide the status of orders.
Also, his response was good enough for my questions without any doubt.

Thank you for such a great service!
Claudia

Rural Western Washington
2017-04-25

1100 FT Driveway - Problem Fixed with AVB1 Active Balun set!

"We wanted to have a video feed covering the gate/street side of our property - so that we knew what was going on. The challenge? This required sending camera video 1100 feet down the driveway from the gate to our house. As we kept getting a lot of different stories locally, we reached out to CCTV Camera Pros to see if there was a solution they could provide. After having run cat 5e external cable between the locations and buying a throwaway 1080p analog camera unit at Home Depot, we purchased one AVB1 Active Balun - Transmitter / Receiver set to see if it would do what was claimed. To be honest, the documentation was a bit thin but a quick call to CCTV Camera Pros confirmed the necessary switch setting. (Set them both the same, position 1 is good at 1000 ft.) We are very happy to say that when we connected both ends to 2 of the cat 5e wires, a high quality signal was available at our house -- first try. We have ordered 3 more sets and are now looking at better quality camera solutions. Thanks!"

2017-04-25

Quick delivery, plug and play installation

"A very good price/value CCTV kit. A bit noisy hard drive, and would like a little wider angle on the cameras. With that said, the video is crystal clear in low lighting conditions and an overall great buy IMO."

2017-04-24

Excellent Products and Customer Service

"Tis was not my first purchase with this vendor. I will continue to use them as my first choice for these types of product needs."

2017-04-22

Great Company!

"Have never had a bad experience and they always provide what I need and quickly! Highly recommend CCTV Camera Pros!"

2017-04-21

CCTV Equipment Order

"Ordering process was easy. Order arrived in timely fashion. They followed up on order."

2017-04-20

Great

"I have been ordering camera equipment and DVR recorders from your company for more that a few years. I have over 24 cameras and three DVR installed. They have saved my **** more than once. Thank you for the fine equipment and service. Robert Calhoun, MCPO, USN ( ret) "

2017-04-17

Great

"I needed it the next day on Saturday and they got it to me. Thanks! "

2017-04-15

A pleasant surprise

"I was leery about 'twist on' coax connectors. But after reading the skeptical reviewer on the site, I ordered a bunch and tried one on some RG-6 coax. Pleasant surprise to see how easy (after stripping with the pleasantly priced tool!) it went on -- and ohm meter says everything is ok.

Also surprised to find F to BNC adapters -- lots of coax in the scrap piles with F connectors ... now they can be used!

Delivery was surprisingly prompt.

2017-04-15

great products and service

"Recently purchased DVR, HD cameras, and cabling from CCTV Camera Pros. Very impressed with the PTZ AHD 5. This camera is the best performing camera in our system. Camera software does a great job with BLC, adaptive IR power levels, and pan speeds vary, based on zoom level. Incredible video quality, and auto-focus works quickly and accurately. Highly recommend this camera. Camera overall height, including mounting bracket is approx. 9-1/2" camera body is approx. 5-1/2" in diameter. Relatively compact size is not too intrusive.
Upgraded our DVR with the i-DVR Pro. Not a single regret. The DVR frame rate on all channels at 30 fps is great, our existing camera images improved, and we can run new HD cameras for the critical areas, while maintaining area surveillance with our prior equipment. All on our existing RG 59 cable, which makes the upgrade virtually plug and play.
Great people, very responsive, and professional service. Thank You Mike H.

sincerely,
Steve K.

2017-04-14

excellent

"Chris drum was great, quick delivery."

2017-04-14

USA EUR

"ciao ho aquistato un prodotto in questo sito , e sono contento di averlo scelto... buon lavoro"

2017-04-13

Cable purchase

"My experience with CCTV Camera Pros was excellent. I had my installer all set up for the day after the product was to be delivered. All going well until UPS had a trailer delay which set the delivery day back another day. No fault of Camera Pros but frustrating for me and my installer.
CCTV Camera Pros products and customer service was top notch. They will be my go to supplier for security equipment in the future. Awesome selection and great pricing.

2017-04-12

ALWAYS GREAT

"Never any problems, fast delivery, easy to work with, great pricing and excellent customer service. Greg and James are always a Great Help and a pleasure to work with. These guys have the answers!! "

2017-04-12

perfect tool

"I received the perfect crimp tool for my bnc connectors."

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.