Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Awesome 180 Deg Angle

"The picture is crisp and is excellent during the day. The night is also equally good. I am using this for my parts room."

2017-10-15

cctv equipment and customer care

"i purchaced from cctv and they were very thourough and followed up like an old fashioned doctor with much care............good folks and a wide variety of good products. "

2017-10-12

I'm a General Contractor in Washington State and searched for weeks for an affordable jobsite wireless monitoring and recording

"Farryl Was a fantastic Rep"

2017-10-11

"10/10 amazing product and service!"

2017-10-07

Helpful staff. Thank you.

"Very helpful staff. Happy with the order."

2017-10-06

Excellent customer service.

"My order was filled and shipped quickly. After receiving it I realized the cable I ordered wasn't there.
I called Farryl Buchman and he chased it down. It was being held by UPS for some reason. Farryl assured me he would ship a new batch of cable to me that day so there would be no delay in receiving the balance of my order. He fixed the problem without me even having to ask. Thanks Farryl! and Thank you CCTV Camera Pros!

2017-10-05

Excellent product

"I purchased a Color Quad System unit and was very satisfied with the product. It worked as advertised and easy to set up. My only issue was the LED power light...much too bright like a lazor beam, had to cover it up. Other than that, this is a great product . "

2017-10-04

BNC Cable

"I ordered a 100' BNC cable and am very satisfied with the fast delivery, quality and performance of the cable for my close circuit camera system. I had doubts on whether or not the image would degrade through this cable over a run of 100". The images I am capturing are as crisp as the shorter 65' lengths. In a sea of poorly performing cables out there, I greatly appreciate the top quality product that you offer and the proactive follow up on my purchase."

2017-10-02

excellent customer service

"Online experience is a plus and after sale customer service is excellent. Mike suggested we use a gadget to be able to view our cameras and he was right on the money. I'm happy with the service and the whole experience with CCTV Camera Pros. "

2017-09-28

Hi Quality Products Backed by Expert Customer Service

"We purchased a second 16 channel iDVR from CCTV Camera Pros and are very happy with its robust features and large storage capacity. Our system has a DVD burner and 24 TB hard drive to retrieve past events not initially noticed. We also like it's time saving high speed playback options.

CCTV Camera Pros is known for its expert customer support which we have used many times. Carlos Cabrera, a Security Engineer in Technical Support, was instrumental in helping us configure wiring and power supply requirements for our complex security system. Chris Drumm was also very helpful in Technical Support. His advise as an experienced installer shed light on many issues we were dealing with.

If you're looking for a CCTV system, make sure the company you're purchasing from has great customer support. Professional technical support can be a huge time saver, and often saves costly mistakes in purchasing, and installing equipment. We think shopping for price alone is a big mistake. CCTV Camera Pros has high quality security equipment at good prices, backed by "free" customer and technical support that can't be beat!

We highly recommend CCTV Camera Pros for any of your CCTV security needs.

Lyle W. Place II

President

Natural Brands Companies

2017-09-27

Jim Goosen - iDVR / Camera Purchase

"Fast Delivery despite the hurricane in Florida.
Unit set up quickly as we had set one up before. Slight difference from other one, however, software the same.
Unit was noted running "hot" to the touch on the bottom right. Also, mouse did not work.
Spoke with Mike Haldas via phone and e-mail about issues. He was very responsive in rectifying the issue. After checking the system and power specs, he is sending another one. DVR is still running, however, placed on a metal tray in fear it would scorch / burn the table top. Temperature was ~125 degrees. I hope you check the system after it is returned to verify our findings to help you in the future.
Great communication with Mike concerning the CMS PC software had to be updated as well to add this system to it. Worked great after update.
We have done business with your company prior and my brother in law Jerome Goosen was very pleased as well.
Great support all around and we do not hold you accountable for system failures as you make it right in the end. Thanks for your help.

2017-09-26

Great Service Great Equipment

"I have been dealing with CCTV Camera pros for the past five years and just great service and great equipment this company is one of the best in the business for "

2017-09-22

Great Service

"Had a small issue with one camera but they promptly corrected the problem and shipped the correct one. I've been doing business with them for some time professionally and this was my first for personal use. I will continue to do business there. And highly recommend them."

2017-09-21

Must have for 24VAC to 12VDC converting

"I found very few 24VAC cameras when shopping and a lot of 12VDC, so this is a must have if you have a 24VAC power supply. You have to provide your own power leads to the camera, but this hooks right between the balun and the camera. Took 5 mins to get the new cameras going.
Best price I found at the time on the 'net.

2017-09-11

Great Vendor, Highly Recommend there equipment

"Great Experience ordering from CCTV Camera Pros"

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.