Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.

Superior high speed LPR-AHD5 plate camera

"The LPR-AHD5 is truly the best plate reader camera for the price! We set this camera up from 100 feet away and still was able to read plates!
This would be great for every neighborhood watch street. You can mount it on a house just like a normal DVR camera and attach it to you already build system. Crime would drop dramatically with one of these on every street! Get ID of vehicles committing crimes from your normal DVR camera and get the plate ID from this camera. Simply fine tune the settings in your camera and you are good to go day or night!

Excellent Product & Service

"From my first phone call to CCTV the staff walked me through what I needed for my security needs. I made several follow up calls for advice (only because I deleted one of their emails that contained installation and operation setup links) But they happily sent me a new link and answered some other questions I had. I bought the $2399 8-camera system which fulfills my needs completely. "

Excellant Work and Service

"I had a very fast and efficient service. The CCTV contact was extremely polite/ knowledgeable and had a remote access to my computer. within few minutes he was able to trouble shoot my network problem. and correct the issues with my network that I was having. I have been having this complex problem for the last 3 months and had spent hundreds of $ with so called network experts that came in and worked for hours without any success and left me with a hefty bills.
CCTV from the very beginning stated that if they could Not resolve my issues, I would not be charged. Fortunately I ended up being a happy customer and all my networks are working properly now. I highly recommend CCTV services to anyone.

Excellent Service

"Called and told Representative what I was looking for, Rep directed me to the product, reviewed specs, ordered and Received product, Installed and was happy with performance. I will order from this company again as needed."

2017-06-20

CCTV camera

"Very helpful on the telephone. New the tech well."

2017-06-20

Rating

"Mike was very helpful in assisting my find a previous order. We couldn't locate the order at first. However, he promptly called me back, after finding the order. He assisted me in processing a new order. "

2017-06-19

wonderful to work with!

"You have been very helpful with any questions I had. Know your products well and are very customer centered!
Thank you!

2017-06-16

Top Notch

"Top notch service from a great company. I don't do voice phone so email correspondence is a necessity. James H. has been my contact and he has been so very prompt and helpful in answering questions both before and after my purchase of an iDVR-PRO16H and AHD camera. It's a pleasure to do business with CCTV Camera Pros."

2017-06-13

Great Product!

"I'm going to use it at my church. Will work great as a drop-in for our older one. Thanks!"

2017-06-12

Excellent customer service

"James, Chris, and carlos are professional, knowledgeable, patient, and polite. Very satisfied with your product and customer service."

2017-06-12

CCTV experience review

"Requested a quote for a BIPRO-9004. Specified that I needed to do a Purchase Order when filling out the request form.

Received a response with all the information to do a Purchase Order, usually I have to request a W-9 and one was already provided!

Camera was delivered faster than expected and works great!

Plan to order again!

2017-06-11

Ordered a FEMALE connector

"Wile I ordered a FEMALE twist-on connector, I received a MALE connector.
However, I was able to obtain a converter locally so it worked out OK

2017-06-11

Awesome

"Called to verify disk configuration, then ordered. The product exceeded my expectations at a very fair price. I normally do not install security systems, but the directions were clear and I experienced no problems. The video quality and ease of use of the system are great."

2017-06-10

Exactly what "great service" means.

"Great quality product, but much better yet their service. Follow-up and really taking care of their client. Thanks."

2017-06-09

New Customer

"Before I made a purchase from CCTV Camera Pros, I sent them an email asking some questions about the iDVR-PRO8A I was interested in. To my surprise the email was answered the next day. Not only did they answer all my questions, they sent me links for extra information and a demo link. When I called them to order they answered even more questions and followed up with more information sent to me via email. My order was processed that same day and sent out. It arrived on time, was fast, and packaged very good. I already had my cameras in place from an old system. The iDVR-PRO8A installed quickly with all the information and video's they supplied from their web site. The DVR works great, better than the old one I replaced. All I can say is they are a five star company in my book! Wayne Kwiatkowski"

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.