Stores > Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue

1-301-657-8181
      1-301-961-8983
      0809@childtime.com
      1-301-657-8181

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I love bringing my child here. The only criticism I would say is definitely more help is needed earlier in the mornings. I drop my child off around 8am normally and the ratio of children to adults is sometimes out of control and I don't feel comfortable leaving my child with one teacher that already has 5 infants to watch but there is no other help available. At this point this would be the only thing I would like to see changed."

2017-09-23

"It's good. i find the sell a little aggressive at times, but I feel it is a very good & safe place for my daughter."

2017-08-26

"I feel good about the teachers, the curriculum, and the general safety of the children. Out side of those things I generally have negative associations with the school. The meals are unhealthy, the teachers have poor communication with the Director and seems to be afraid of going to her with with their concerns - instead they confide in me and I have to speak with the Director. When strong customer service is required, I generally find administration is defensive, quick to assign blame, and lacking in empathy... though eventually reasonable. Awkward decor in the common spaces. Not the premium experience I would want given the premium pricing."

2017-08-19

"Our infant's room is very well run and organized and the caregivers are very caring, knowledgeable, and communicative. The school's director and assistant director are very professional, engaged, and motivated. The curriculum and activities for the older children look detailed, engaging, and well backed by educational and developmental research, although we haven't had direct experience with those yet."

2017-07-15

"The teachers and staff are very kind and helpful. We appreciate it very much. The price is the most expensive in the area--that's increasingly a challenge for us with more kids."

2017-05-20

"I am satisfied with the service but would love to see more communications occur in terms of transitioning from one classroom to the next, say what the expectations are for transitioning. In terms of foods though difficult if the menu could include more fresh foods/fruits and less canned or frozen that would be great. Overall I think they are doing a fine job, very professional and caring staff front office and teachers alike."

2017-04-07

"Our daughter loves to go to school and hugs every teacher on her way out!"

2017-03-18

"I resent having additional costs coming up on a frequent basis. Meals are suppose to be paid for and we are expected to bring in snack and lunches at times. I enrolled my child in daycare (when he just turned 2) and was expected to pay for hundreds of $s in camp fees?! He's not school age, he doesn't need to participate in a camp and I wasn't told about this at my information session/tour. W/o hardly any notice, we are expected to bring extra items from home, be it food for cooking projects or clothing items to themes that seem unrelated to the classroom. I would support these fun activities if proper notice was provided. there is poor communication behind what these activities are and at times they do not seem age appropriate. Related to this, I am in disagreement with the teacher staff appreciation for an entire week. It is costly, burdensome, and very confusing because there have been times when the teachers were not consistent in my child's room. I also independently show staff appreciate during the new year. Some special school events are disorganized. I left work early to show up for a Halloween Parade and it didn't actually take place as it should."

2017-03-18

"ChildTime is a fantastic facility. The faculty and staff members are wonderful. They really care for your children and you can feel comfortable that your child is being taken care of during the day. It is a well kept facility - very clean. The meals are fantastic and my son has been expanding his food choices as a result. Can't say enough positive things about ChildTime!"

2017-03-18

"I love all the teachers my son has had throughout his time at the school. I have questioned the director about moving him along to be with age appropriate children and it seems I always have to be on them about that without providing an explanation of why he is not being moved timely. Also, I have asked numerous times about changing his schedule after the arrival of my second child and can not get a clear response on that issue."

2017-03-11

2017-02-11

"Great. My son attended from 2.5 to 5.5 years and we were very happy with his care. Although we wanted to keep our baby home until she was 12 months, our nanny didn't work out and we were happy to have a place we knew we could trust for her care."

2017-02-04

2016-11-26

"We love the teachers. Generally the communication does not seem to be great between the teachers and management or between management and the parents. Generally I have found that my expectations of customer service are not the same as the management. The fees are unbelievably high and, given those fees, the meals are disturbingly unhealthy. All of that said, I feel the center is safe and my children are getting stimulated in positive ways and learning. I wish there were more native English speakers. We have been in this center for four years, but we are actively considering other options."

2016-11-24

"Warm, caring staff. Great location."

Share Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.