Stores > Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue

1-301-657-8181
      1-301-961-8983
      0809@childtime.com
      1-301-657-8181

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue by clicking a star below.

2016-10-01

"The nutrition is terrible- there is no healthy breakfast or snacks, the lunch food has really pure nutrition and almost never of a good/ healthy choices."

2016-09-24

2016-09-08

"Very positive experience. I liked school very much. However with twins it comes to a significant amount of money. Our family needs to think more."

2016-09-08

"Good. Safety is #1. Experience is positive and children are generally happy."

2016-08-27

"Good. Safety is #1. Experience is positive and children are generally happy."

2016-08-20

"My son started at CT when he was 8 weeks old - he is now almost 2.5 years. The food is healthy and my son loves the social aspect of eating together. I like that he eats a warm breakfast daily. The field trips are wonderful. The staff is incredible and truly care about the children."

2016-08-13

2016-08-06

"Our school is really great. Children are growing in a loving and nurturing environment, the teachers really care about their education and allowing them to build their own self-confidence, love and respect towards others. We're proud to be part of this family!"

2016-07-30

2016-07-23

"Generally my wife and I love our daughter's daycare. We feel the teachers care about her sincerely; however, the hours are a little restrictive on our busy schedule in the Navy and the cost is a little high for us but manageable."

2016-07-23

"Substandard level of care. Left at first opportunity. My child spent all day in a bouncer chair. She was left in the bouncer for naps and wasn't even taken out to be fed. Teachers even sent pictures of baby in bouncer with bottle sitting on her chest when she is not yet capable of feeding herself. The teachers inadequately communicate how much my child would eat. Every report just said Finished all. Two weeks after starting, they reported that she always cries when she finishes a bottle and that mom needs to send more milk. Teacher would only reveal information when mom picked up the child, and not dad. Teachers and even director went as far as to tell mom to supplement breast milk with formula. Teachers would not feed infant on demand and insisted on forcing a schedule. The child was rarely ever taken outside. The center recently expanded and hired inexperienced teachers to fill the staff. I was told by one of these teachers at drop off that my child had chickenpox because she had a few red bumps on her legs... She did not have chickenpox. The same teacher told mom she needed to eat more vegetables in order to make the baby's BMs more solid... Besides the fact that mom is already a vegetarian, the teacher does not understand fiber does not pass through to the breastmilk. The level of care here did not meet even a minimum threshold of adequacy, let alone provide an enriching experience. As expensive as the tuition was, I do not recommend anyone sending their child here even at half the cost."

2016-07-16

2016-07-16

2016-07-09

"We have loved it and our child is doing so well here!"

2016-07-02

"We have loved it and our child is doing so well here!"

Share Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.