Stores > Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue

1-301-657-8181
      1-301-961-8983
      0809@childtime.com
      1-301-657-8181

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue by clicking a star below.

2016-05-14

"Generally good. We revive updates by phone so we generally know what kind of day our daughter is having. They're always doing art projects and have at least one walk a day. If it's nice out they head to a local park which I appreciate."

2016-05-07

"How did this going from being an anonymous survey to having something that will be shared and posted as an online review? You can run separate surveys. I really hope I don't see any of the above on anything other than internal pr/marketing material."

2016-04-23

"Over two years ago we love to Virginia and we kept our child in the Bethesda location. We have been extremely impressed with the staff and the director and assistant director. Everyone is very friendly and works hard to enrich the children's days."

2016-04-09

"Overall - It's been a wonderful experience - everyone is genuine , from the director to every single teacher. The new infant rooms are clean, spacious and tidy. The teachers are lovely, nurturing and caring. My son's teacher in particular - miss Nabeela - is a true gem and I couldn't have wished for a better person to care for him. Her attention, friendliness and concern make our experience all the more wonderful. She's shaped our vision of the school and helped us be at peace during our day!"

2016-02-03

"My child has been attending Child Time since he was 8 weeks old. He is now in the 2 year old room. He is very well cared for and has been flourishing at the school. His caretakers have been fantastic! I like the multiple updates throughout the day on the app (including pictures of my son having fun with his friends). The food menu is heathy and has been great in exposing him to new foods. Overall we are very satisfied with our experience at Child Time and highly recommend it!"

2016-02-03

"Childtime has been a good childcare provider for my infant son. The staff care for my son well and are usually responsive to my requests. However, I do not feel like the teachers are closely evaluating my child's progress with milestones and helping him reach them. Also, the teachers could be more communicative about the details of my child's day and school events."

2016-02-03

"Our daughter NEVER wants to leave at the end of the day. We are usually one of the last kids/parents there because she loves it so. We feel VERY comfortable with the quality education she is receiving, with the leadership and kindness of the directors and teachers, and we know she is safe while there!"

2016-02-03

"We have been extremely pleased with her care at childtime Bethesda."

2016-02-03

"They seem well-intentioned but disorganized. There hardly ever seems to be someone sitting in the office which makes tracking someone down to raise a concern difficult."

2015-08-31

"Very very expensive for what you receive. In fact, they pride themselves (and there is a certificate hanging up to prove it) on charging so much money that they make over a million dollars a year. That should not be what they brag about. They should brag about low staff and family turn-over. They should brag about being competitively priced. They should brag about a caring environment - NOT how much they make. And the fact that they choose to brag about making so much money just means their heart and goals and priorities are misplaced. The rooms are very very small and very very crowded. No room for the kids and infants to really play and explore. Overall we're dissatisfied and are exploring other options."

2015-08-31

"Director is very warm and caring."

Share Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,376 merchant members.