Stores > Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle

1-513-769-7529
      1-513-769-5534
      0533@childtime.com
      1-513-769-7529

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle by clicking a star below.

2017-03-18

"Messaging from the director/company can be condescending. You work for us. We pay you. Don't talk down to us."

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"All the teachers have been great and interactive. They go above with doing fun projects and implement developmental activities such as sensory related activities."

2017-02-25

2017-02-09

"Seemed decent but the infant room seemed understaffed and lacking. Frankly it did not stack up to another school I toured later that day whom offered lower rates as well."

2016-10-15

"We love the teachers that are there, they are the reason we are staying at this point. The school is clean and the children are safe and well cared for; however, it's clear that the staff are stressed and short staffed and I'm sure the kids can pick up on that as well."

2016-10-08

2016-09-17

"In general, its been an amazing with Childtime in Blue Ash. I can breathe easy knowing my child is taken care of and is happy."

2016-09-17

"In general, I am extremely happy with my child's caretakers. They are caring, and warm, and great with the children. I have concerns about the number of children/cribs in the room. While the caregiver to child ratio has remained the same, I feel like there are too many babies, and more than I was told would be in the room when I enrolled my daughter. Having cribs blocked in corners and blocking doorways is not ideal. While I do have concerns about communication from leadership, the school has been extraordinarily flexible with my family. we had some health issues that required we enroll our child earlier than anticipated, and this was an easy process. However, it was not clear that the classroom caretakers were aware of this change. Communication between leadership and teachers as well as leadership and families needs to be improved. I fear that frustration due to lack of communication as well as increased demands will result in quality teachers leaving the facility. If not for the amazing teachers in my daughters classroom, we would have left months ago."

2016-09-10

2016-09-10

2016-08-20

"Great! The staff are so kind! Our baby loves the school! It makes a first time moms time easier when dropping of a baby that gets excited when he sees his staff!"

2016-08-13

2016-08-06

"I absolutely LOVE this school and so do my kids. Their teachers get excited when they enter the classroom when they get dropped off and my kids gravitate toward their teachers right off the bat. The teachers take an interest in each of the kids, whether it's their cool new shoes, haircut/hairstyle, or anything else. They really notice the small things. The director is very warm and inviting and my kids love him. Though he is fairly new to the center, he has really made an impact."

2016-07-30

Share Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle's store rating

Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle is a merchant member
Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.