Stores > Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle

1-513-769-7529
      1-513-769-5534
      0533@childtime.com
      1-513-769-7529

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2

2016-08-13

"Great! The staff are so kind! Our baby loves the school! It makes a first time moms time easier when dropping of a baby that gets excited when he sees his staff!"

2016-08-06

"I absolutely LOVE this school and so do my kids. Their teachers get excited when they enter the classroom when they get dropped off and my kids gravitate toward their teachers right off the bat. The teachers take an interest in each of the kids, whether it's their cool new shoes, haircut/hairstyle, or anything else. They really notice the small things. The director is very warm and inviting and my kids love him. Though he is fairly new to the center, he has really made an impact."

2016-07-30

2016-03-26

"We have had a good experience overall, our daughter is learning and likes the teachers and other kids. We would like more communication regarding the teachers in her classroom and transitioning between classrooms. The teachers seem to switch between classrooms and we don't know who is in her room on a consistent basis. We also were asked to switch rooms only a few days before it was scheduled."

2016-02-13

"Very kind staff, the teachers on the baby units are so loving towards our son! He smiles when he is there and they make it easy for first time parents to trust them with their baby. 5 gold stars! Great staff! They even made him a little hat! Nothing but great experiences!"

2016-02-03

"I am just exploring preschools in the area of Blue Ash. It's a nice child care, very clean. Only the problem that it was not much space in the room for that much children, in my opinion."

2016-02-03

"After deciding to send out son to our Childtime Location we noticed an instant change in his attitude. He was much happier when we picked him up at the end of the day. In general his happiness is what makes us feel good about leaving him in childcare. The staff is great and everyone seems to know and care about all of the children there, not just our son. We couldn't be happier."

2016-02-03

"Please keep teachers as consistent as possible. To many changes"

2015-09-18

"I had a very positive experience. The staff seemed genuine, caring and professional. The facility was clean. I thought the infant rooms were a bit small, but overall appreciate the children's advancement developmentally throughout the different care rooms. I am definitely considering it a solid child care option."

Share Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle's store rating

Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle is a merchant member
Childtime - 10631 Techwoods Circle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,386 merchant members.