Stores > Childtime - 3656 Riverside Drive

1-909-591-9169
      1-909-591-9160
      0218@childtime.com
      1-909-591-9169

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 3656 Riverside Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-07-22

"I used to lover this school. I recommended it to several people, I left a Google review. I'm very sad about the turnover."

2017-06-03

"My Grand-daughter loves the school and often beats me to the door to go to Childtime. My fear is that since I am sending in this negative response it will be taken out on her. Previously you were a 10 out of 10...now I give you a generous 6. Are you concerned with improving your facility and getting back to what made us brag about you constantly or does it matter and your focus is getting even. Working with children indicates what the focus needs to be. The downgrade over the past few months certainly put that into question. You control your business, what is your goal? We no longer brag about how wonderful the school is. Nobody can change that except you."

2017-04-21

"It was a very nice experience!"

2017-02-08

"Nothing I am checking out other schools."

2016-08-24

"I really love the idea of being updated with the activities the children go through throughout the day. It gives peace of mind."

2016-08-19

"I found the overall tour very helpful especially since this is my husbands and my first child we are sending to daycare."

2016-04-23

"In my experience I totally recommend Childtime. Teachers are great, all of them.Seeing my son happy to go to school every morning makes me feel peace of mind because I know that very prepared and nice people is taking care of him when I can't."

2016-02-03

"How eveyone is always kind and ready to help. Everyone who works there is amazing."

2016-02-03

"I think the overall experience has been great. It has allowed my daughter to experience what it is like to be in a school environment."

2015-08-31

"The entire staff and school is amazing. The teachers are willing to work with your child and help were they are lacking development."

Share Childtime - 3656 Riverside Drive's store rating

Childtime - 3656 Riverside Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 3656 Riverside Drive is a merchant member
Childtime - 3656 Riverside Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.