Stores > Childtime - 2091 Sierra Avenue

1-559-297-5013
      1-559-297-9284
      0221@childtime.com
      1-559-297-5013

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 2091 Sierra Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-07-01

"Love the directors and infant room teachers. Thank you!"

2017-06-03

"Our son has gone through some major behavioral challenges, and they've worked very well with us to help improve his behavior."

2017-03-25

"Very happy with everything so far."

2017-03-25

"Was there for emotional support for our oldest daughter when both parents were deployed. School also sent regular updates of milestones and pictures while both parents were deployed. Staff has and was very understanding, cooperative, and accommodating while dealing with multiple complex medical issues with both children over the years!"

2017-01-21

"Satisfied, although we would love to have actual Live Video Stream of our child & Teachers."

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"The second I met the directors and staff I knew it was the right place for my daughter. The infant care staff is wonderful... I never worry while away. Thank you all! They all work as a team to best support each child."

2016-12-24

"My daughters teach, ms crystal is amazing and truly care. The director ms Christine is so nice and sweet."

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

2016-10-15

"Overall we like the combination of caring staff to what seems like a good curriculum. I would not want to switch schools to get a better curriculum and give up the loving staff nature. There has been quite a bit of staff turnover lately it seems like so hopefully they find a crew they can keep."

2016-10-08

2016-09-08

"It's an good school over all. It's just gone down hill big time in the past 10 years."

2016-09-08

"Kristina, Fanessa, and Ms Margarita are beyond outstanding. They are all the reason we continue our loyalty to the school despite our concerns with her current teachers. They are personable, warm, professional, engaging, and generally care about Amelia and our comfort with the school. I wish they were part of our family! That's how much we adore them all! We cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for us."

2016-08-27

Share Childtime - 2091 Sierra Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 2091 Sierra Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 2091 Sierra Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 2091 Sierra Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.