Stores > Childtime - 3031 West Grand Blvd

1-313-874-3300
      1-313-874-1835
      0640@childtime.com
      1-313-874-3300

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 3031 West Grand Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-03-18

"The teachers are nice but quiet. No real dialogue during dropoff or pickup. The app to communicate what the child is doing is rarely updated and often inaccurate. The child/teacher ratio is often above what they advertise during dropoff time."

2017-03-18

"My overall experience has been mediocre. If I have concerns I typically make the necessary team members aware."

2017-03-12

"The tour was excellent and provided me with a great overall understanding of the program in place. Mu spouse and i are also checking daycare facilities close to home as well. I have no negatives concerning this establishment and considering them as a possible daycare for my child. I appreciate the tour it was a great experience."

2017-03-11

2017-01-05

"The school was in a good location to my home and based on the initial information received from the call center the pricing would have been perfect. However upon visiting the pricing was completely different, and I did not get a warm and fuzzy feeling from the staff. Due to moving some of the rooms were not organized and I did not walk away with clear idea of the curriculum."

2016-11-05

"The center does a great job with the kids overall."

2016-11-02

"It was nice. I'm glad I went."

2016-10-29

"The center does a great job with the kids overall."

2016-04-16

"Overally child has had a great time with the school and with his class. As a parent I believe he receives a very good education. I do believe the attitude of the staff and staff morale has decreased over the last year. Our teachers are very good, and my son loves both of them, however other staff members and the director seem to have poor attitudes when we interact with them. Other than the teachers, there is not any time of warmth offered from the other staff or especially the director. I do not expect a lot, but some friendly interaction and some positivity would be nice. Also, the profit increasing services are a bit ridiculous. The diaper service should be optional. It is clearly a tool to increase revenue, the website for the service even states that it is a profit increasing venture. Also, we have to have a center sanctioned birthday, and cannot bring in any of our own things anymore. This is getting ridiculous. We are considering other options. Thank You."

Share Childtime - 3031 West Grand Blvd's store rating

Childtime - 3031 West Grand Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 3031 West Grand Blvd is a merchant member
Childtime - 3031 West Grand Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.