Stores > Childtime - 20804 Halsted
    • Customer Support: 1-248-476-1516
    • Business Hours: 6:15 AM - 6:15 PM
    • Fax: 1-248-476-1537

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 20804 Halsted by clicking a star below.

2017-03-18

"Miss Bella has been an amazing teacher to our son. She interacts with him on one-on-one basis and makes him feel comfortable in the class room. She always gives me feedback on his daily progress and is always willing to work with us to improve his skills. She sends us hourly updates of what my son has been up to. She comes up with many creative ways to teach him new skills. To sum it all we are so glad we chose to send our son to this childcare facility and so glad he has such a dedicated teacher. :)"

This review was modified by Anonymous on March 21 2017 12:15:29 AM

2017-03-11

This review was modified by Anonymous on March 14 2017 12:30:09 AM

2017-03-04

"Teachers are good and they are well taking care of my kid.It is always good to have training sessions for the teachers to improve the skill setDon't want the rude behavior from other staff(Director, etc..). ."

This review was modified by Anonymous on March 07 2017 12:15:27 AM

2017-02-25

This review was modified by Anonymous on February 28 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-01-24

"Rebecca and Karen are amazing! They took the time to show me around and were warm and inviting. Both very high energy and knowledgeable. Kudos to both of them!"

This review was modified by Anonymous on January 26 2017 04:15:05 PM

2017-01-14

"I am thrilled with the school and am so amazed at the engagement and activities the teachers have with my infant/toddler. Thank you Childtime for being a trusted option for our daughter."

This review was modified by Anonymous on January 17 2017 12:02:38 AM

2017-01-07

2017-01-07

"All in all, the Childtime location my children attend is wonder place for them to thrive in their formative years."

2016-12-31

2016-12-24

"The junior kindergarten curriculum and approach to teaching and learning is fantastic. Coming from a learn through play environment to ChildTime, I have quickly realized my son will be far more prepared having been in the Junior K program leading up to beginning kindergarten next Fall. I am very pleased with his integration into the cl***room and overall knowledge gains thus far."

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

"Teachers are engaging and communicate well. Staff is friendly and approachable. Education wise, there is room for improvement based on how much the child reiterates and learns at home with minimal dedication. Food and nutrition care can be improvised by paying attention to each individual child and their eating preferences so no child goes hungry through the day"

2016-12-10

2016-11-12

"Its a great place for my child to grow and make is roots stronger."

2016-11-05

"Its a great place for my child to grow and make is roots stronger."

Share Childtime - 20804 Halsted's store rating

Childtime - 20804 Halsted is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 20804 Halsted is a merchant member
Childtime - 20804 Halsted participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.