Stores > Childtime - 20804 Halsted
      1-248-476-1516
      1-248-476-1537
      0618@childtime.com
      1-248-476-1516

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 20804 Halsted by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"The experienced teachers do an excellent job. Everyone is friendly and nice. Toddler's classroom teacher Ms. Mary (shorter) is highly recommended!"

2017-08-19

"My child has learnt a lot in the past one year , good teachers and management"

2017-07-15

"Overall, I am happy with the teacher, the chef, the outdoor space, the curriculum."

2017-07-01

"Before very recently, I have been very pleased with this school -- including the teachers, curriculum and directors. Then apparently the school became involved in a technology initiative without informing the parents-- I found out when I picked up my son one day and he was glued to an iPad with no supervision. The directors minimized my concern regarding screen time and IPad use in the classroom and have not followed through on their promise to provide me with information regarding the utilization of these devices in the program. I was treated like a crazy person by the director for even expressing concern."

2017-05-20

"Great school! Very caring and engaging teachers. My child really enjoys their time there."

2017-05-20

"At time i see the teachers are unprofessional, you guys need an improvement in it and if possible work on the fee structure as there are many other schools offering similar services for less"

2017-04-21

"I thought everyone was friendly. All of the questions I asked were answered right away. The information I came for I received."

2017-04-14

"Everything has been positive, the staff, environment and administration."

2017-03-25

"Having to see an employee's vehicle in the parking lot each day with 'MERICA stickers, Don't Tread on Me decal, Terrorist hunter stickers, gun rights stickers, etc. does not promote a comfortable feeling dropping me child off each day."

2017-03-18

"Miss Bella has been an amazing teacher to our son. She interacts with him on one-on-one basis and makes him feel comfortable in the class room. She always gives me feedback on his daily progress and is always willing to work with us to improve his skills. She sends us hourly updates of what my son has been up to. She comes up with many creative ways to teach him new skills. To sum it all we are so glad we chose to send our son to this childcare facility and so glad he has such a dedicated teacher. :)"

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"Teachers are good and they are well taking care of my kid.It is always good to have training sessions for the teachers to improve the skill setDon't want the rude behavior from other staff(Director, etc..). ."

2017-02-25

2017-01-24

"Rebecca and Karen are amazing! They took the time to show me around and were warm and inviting. Both very high energy and knowledgeable. Kudos to both of them!"

2017-01-14

"I am thrilled with the school and am so amazed at the engagement and activities the teachers have with my infant/toddler. Thank you Childtime for being a trusted option for our daughter."

Share Childtime - 20804 Halsted's store rating

Childtime - 20804 Halsted is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 20804 Halsted is a merchant member
Childtime - 20804 Halsted participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.