Stores > Childtime - 20804 Halsted

1-248-476-1516
      1-248-476-1537
      0618@childtime.com
      1-248-476-1516

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 20804 Halsted by clicking a star below.

2017-04-21

"I thought everyone was friendly. All of the questions I asked were answered right away. The information I came for I received."

2017-04-14

"Everything has been positive, the staff, environment and administration."

2017-03-25

"Having to see an employee's vehicle in the parking lot each day with 'MERICA stickers, Don't Tread on Me decal, Terrorist hunter stickers, gun rights stickers, etc. does not promote a comfortable feeling dropping me child off each day."

2017-03-18

"Miss Bella has been an amazing teacher to our son. She interacts with him on one-on-one basis and makes him feel comfortable in the class room. She always gives me feedback on his daily progress and is always willing to work with us to improve his skills. She sends us hourly updates of what my son has been up to. She comes up with many creative ways to teach him new skills. To sum it all we are so glad we chose to send our son to this childcare facility and so glad he has such a dedicated teacher. :)"

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"Teachers are good and they are well taking care of my kid.It is always good to have training sessions for the teachers to improve the skill setDon't want the rude behavior from other staff(Director, etc..). ."

2017-02-25

2017-01-24

"Rebecca and Karen are amazing! They took the time to show me around and were warm and inviting. Both very high energy and knowledgeable. Kudos to both of them!"

2017-01-14

"I am thrilled with the school and am so amazed at the engagement and activities the teachers have with my infant/toddler. Thank you Childtime for being a trusted option for our daughter."

2017-01-07

2017-01-07

"All in all, the Childtime location my children attend is wonder place for them to thrive in their formative years."

2016-12-31

2016-12-24

"The junior kindergarten curriculum and approach to teaching and learning is fantastic. Coming from a learn through play environment to ChildTime, I have quickly realized my son will be far more prepared having been in the Junior K program leading up to beginning kindergarten next Fall. I am very pleased with his integration into the cl***room and overall knowledge gains thus far."

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

"Teachers are engaging and communicate well. Staff is friendly and approachable. Education wise, there is room for improvement based on how much the child reiterates and learns at home with minimal dedication. Food and nutrition care can be improvised by paying attention to each individual child and their eating preferences so no child goes hungry through the day"

Share Childtime - 20804 Halsted's store rating

Childtime - 20804 Halsted is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 20804 Halsted is a merchant member
Childtime - 20804 Halsted participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.