Stores > Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd

1-916-783-0443
      1-916-783-6302
      0234@childtime.com
      1-916-783-0443

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

"There was a time our son mentioned that a teacher from another class told him to be quiet and walk away on the playground, which obviously hurt his feelings. Other than that, Childtime had been a wonderful place to develop for two of our children."

2017-03-03

"We toured this school first before we toured any other schools in the area. Child's Time set the standard and set the bar very high. When we went to the other 2 schools, we were severely disappointed. They weren't as professional or organized or regimented in schedules. It made it a very easy decision to go with Child's Time for our child's care."

2017-01-07

"We love the school. If I am blessed to have another child we will definitely be using their daycare services."

2017-01-06

"I got good vibes. My kids seemed to like the environment. :-)"

2016-12-31

2016-12-10

"Everyone is very caring and sweet. My baby loves his teachers and has fun at the school. I can tell he had advanced developmentally since being there."

2016-12-03

2016-11-26

"We have been with this school for 8 years through 2 children. These teachers are part of our family and in actuality, helping us raise our children. The teachers and directors are part teachers and counselors to us and are there to bounce ideas off of at any time."

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

"We have been here since my oldest was 6 months old. We cannot say enough good things about the teachers and staff of our school. I never have to worry about my kids upon drop off and I can see thru the PreciousStatus app they are having a great time. They really love being there and I can't say enough positive and kind things about Lisa, Crystal and ALL the staff. They work so hard to give my children a loving environment and I can tell they all care a great deal. Thank you!"

2016-11-12

2016-11-12

"I am a huge fan of Childtime in Roseville. Lisa Peck and her staff do a tremendous job. My children have benefited greatly from them..."

2016-11-05

2016-10-01

"Really like admin and teachers. Very interactive with the kids and they care about individual needs."

2016-09-24

Share Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd's store rating

Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd is a merchant member
Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.