Stores > Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street
      1-520-459-2909
      1-520-459-0988
      1433@childtime.com
      1-520-459-2909

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"When it is good it is good. When things go bad, and they have in the past it is really bad. The school itself isn't even at fault necessarily, the policies and communication at higher levels at the district and corporate levels do not trickle down well. I waited 8 months to get an answer to an easy question about supplemental insurance and had to ask multiple times.I can't in good conscience continue to recommend the school to people. The staff has had such a crazy turn over that we barely know any of the teachers names anymore and honestly we are tired of getting to know people only to have them leave.It is the exact opposite experience we wanted our child to have early on, but it is unavoidable at this school now. Even the director is changing again."

2017-07-01

"Terrible. I would never trust another child in the care of Megan Thorton in Sierra Vista. Accidents happen on school grounds, teachers do not report properly or at all and then parent's are accused of neglect. Megan is the worst childcare director and is argumentive. She has a bad attitude and a very rude tone about everything. I will never again use a childtime facility nor will I ever reccomend this place."

2017-03-25

"This is a great school for child development."

2017-03-04

"My childtime experience has been so amazing!!! I'm very thankful for Ms. Ashley and the school for helping my child learn, communicate with friends and having fun. The only problem is PRICE. The Price is very high for weekly pay. The high price should be once a month or two week pay. This would really help me A LOT."

2017-02-25

2017-01-21

"I actually love this center and almost all of our sons previous teachers have provided a wonderful environment for him. We have had issues with our son being bitten repeatedly and excessively in the past but the staff was able to change the situation which actually earned our respect. That said the issue with our son falling and hitting his head on the concrete in the play area and how it was handled evicersated that trust and has made us reconsider everything about the center and Childtime as a company. The director, assistant director, and he majority of the long term teachers at the center are the only reason we are still at the center. They have earned our respect and trust, as well as a place in our sons life, but recent events with his newest teachers have shaken everything."

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"My experience with the childcare center has been great. I truly value the care takers for my 3 month old baby. I'm comfortable leaving my baby with them. I can see my baby is loved and well taken care of and that gives me peace of mind."

2016-12-17

2016-08-20

"School has a high turnover rate. Teachers that stay seem to really love the kids and want to be there. Director is very responsive to concerns and questions."

2016-08-13

2016-07-09

"I really love the teachers. The teachers are very compassionate about the children and I feel like they try to develop a bond with each child. They are very attentive and they actually get to know your child(ren) and what their needs are. They are very flexible and they respect all different parenting styles while upholding the schools curriculum and guidelines. I feel confident that while I'm at work my kids are being well taken care of!"

2016-07-02

2016-06-11

"Our children attended CT only short-term while my family was staying at Ft. Huachuca for military training. We were sad to go because Childtime was great for our kids and took stress away from us as parents. We did not have to worry about them because we knew they were being well taken care of while we were at training."

2016-05-28

"Teachers are very nice and professional, I can notice my son has learned new things. However, I don't feel my son is 100% safe here because teachers cant have their eyes 100% of the time on top of each child and this place doesn't have cameras to look at if something is to happen and there is no reasonable explanation. This time is a bite, next time could be something worse and I don't want to take the risk"

Share Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street's store rating

Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street is a merchant member
Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.