Stores > Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street

1-520-459-2909
      1-520-459-0988
      1433@childtime.com
      1-520-459-2909

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"my son has always been home with his mom, so we were scared to send him to school do to him always having one of us at all times. this school has worked really hard on helping my son learn that when he gits droped off that daddy will be back to pick him up. Also my son has grown so much in just a few months playing and sharing, and talking with other kids. We cound not be more happy with is school. Keep it up. Thank you for your hard work."

2017-09-23

"This is the worse childcare facility that I have ever had to deal with. My weekly bill is never the same amount. I am uncomfortable with setting up auto payment because of the lack of consistency with my bill amount. They director tells me that my bill changes because of discounts that get automatically removed. This center charges the most in the area and provides the worse care. I would never recommend this school to anyone.And the district coach for the Sierra Vista, AZ location is a condescending ****. I have had to talk to him on several occasions and he has never once resolved any issue. I will be sure to post a fantastic google review for Childtime and will ensure that the community knows how terrible Childtime is."

2017-09-09

"I am very pleased with the teachers who have worked with my son.. upon arrival, my son spoke very few words and kits of babbling.. My son now has a wonderful vocabulary.. I like how when I drop off they do whatever they can to call him down, it breaks my heart when he cries.. I was very pleased when I had an issue, I spoke to the director and she hndled my sutution.. I absolutely love the communication this center has.. My son has been to 2 others and I wasn't informed with anything.."

2017-08-21

"Tasha was wonderful. Very welcoming and informative. She is extremely knowledgable in the laws governing a daycare center in aZ, and you can tell it is very impoetant to her that all laws are followed. That beings a huge peace of mind. Tasha made a hyge diffetence in my experience, so much so, that i cancelled walking through another school and am only considering childtime. I also see Tasha post on local forums about childtime,... you can tell she really believes in her daycare and is engaged at all levels. That is the kind of daycare i want to bring my daughter to."

2017-08-12

"When it is good it is good. When things go bad, and they have in the past it is really bad. The school itself isn't even at fault necessarily, the policies and communication at higher levels at the district and corporate levels do not trickle down well. I waited 8 months to get an answer to an easy question about supplemental insurance and had to ask multiple times.I can't in good conscience continue to recommend the school to people. The staff has had such a crazy turn over that we barely know any of the teachers names anymore and honestly we are tired of getting to know people only to have them leave.It is the exact opposite experience we wanted our child to have early on, but it is unavoidable at this school now. Even the director is changing again."

2017-07-01

"Terrible. I would never trust another child in the care of Megan Thorton in Sierra Vista. Accidents happen on school grounds, teachers do not report properly or at all and then parent's are accused of neglect. Megan is the worst childcare director and is argumentive. She has a bad attitude and a very rude tone about everything. I will never again use a childtime facility nor will I ever reccomend this place."

2017-03-25

"This is a great school for child development."

2017-03-04

"My childtime experience has been so amazing!!! I'm very thankful for Ms. Ashley and the school for helping my child learn, communicate with friends and having fun. The only problem is PRICE. The Price is very high for weekly pay. The high price should be once a month or two week pay. This would really help me A LOT."

2017-02-25

2017-01-21

"I actually love this center and almost all of our sons previous teachers have provided a wonderful environment for him. We have had issues with our son being bitten repeatedly and excessively in the past but the staff was able to change the situation which actually earned our respect. That said the issue with our son falling and hitting his head on the concrete in the play area and how it was handled evicersated that trust and has made us reconsider everything about the center and Childtime as a company. The director, assistant director, and he majority of the long term teachers at the center are the only reason we are still at the center. They have earned our respect and trust, as well as a place in our sons life, but recent events with his newest teachers have shaken everything."

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"My experience with the childcare center has been great. I truly value the care takers for my 3 month old baby. I'm comfortable leaving my baby with them. I can see my baby is loved and well taken care of and that gives me peace of mind."

2016-12-17

2016-08-20

"School has a high turnover rate. Teachers that stay seem to really love the kids and want to be there. Director is very responsive to concerns and questions."

2016-08-13

Share Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street's store rating

Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street is a merchant member
Childtime - 1299 North Seventh Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.