Stores > Childtime - 101 Kiln Creek Parkway

1-757-875-9693
      1-757-875-0304
      1011@childtime.com
      1-757-875-9693

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 101 Kiln Creek Parkway by clicking a star below.

2017-08-05

"I was sold on enrolling my son there within minutes. I felt so welcomed and the teachers were awesome. The school director was able to answer all of my questions with no hesitation. I was highly impressed and can't wait to join the Child Time family."

2017-07-16

"I really liked the daycare facility and the director was very friendly, but because my work schedule is all over the place I need a daycare that has more flexible hours. Also the price was high compared to other daycare facilities I also visited.."

2017-07-15

"Communication about the policy for medicine and sunblock was confusing and I have had difficulty enrolling online so I can pay electronically. I have not been able to set up an account."

2017-07-01

"Wonderful staff who have taken their time to show kindness to my son settling in"

2017-07-01

"I am so comfortable having my child attend here. I feel like my daughter is well cared for by her primary caregiver and appreciate her attentiveness to my child's needs."

2017-06-17

"AMAZING director and staff!"

2017-06-17

"I cannot say enough amazing things!"

2017-06-03

"I really like seeing the staff interacting and playing with the children."

2017-05-20

"Our family loves Childtime! The teachers and director are so warm and friendly toward my child and always keep me informed about what is going on with her. I also love the precious status app so I can check in through out the day and see how she's doing! I would recommend the center to anyone!"

2017-05-20

"Overall the experience is well. I do however feel that the company has a lot of added expenses to the tuition and that is frustrating as a parent"

2017-05-04

"The director, Crystal, is wonderful. I felt at ease and liked the school. I felt comfortable and so did my son."

2017-04-07

"I don't even know where to begin. We absolutely love Childtime. We visited the school a couple of time and each time every teacher new each child's name even if not in their class. The kids always seem very happy and well taken care of. My children love it here. I love the daily updates and pictures. I can talk to the director anytime and issues are resolved in a timely manner. We do not trust anyone else with our children. In fact, we are house hunting only in zones that will allow our children to attend Childtime."

2017-04-07

"We love our director Crystal! She ensures our children's safety and education through a loving and thoughtful relationship.Many of the teachers are also excellent and they all love our kids."

2017-04-07

"They are loving and well educated teachers! We love them!"

2017-04-01

"I love this place. I have have seen so many positive changes in my daughter since she started 2 months ago. I love her teachers and the director Crystal. They are caring, enthusiastic people and i have had nothing but great encounters with all of them."

Share Childtime - 101 Kiln Creek Parkway's store rating

Childtime - 101 Kiln Creek Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 101 Kiln Creek Parkway is a merchant member
Childtime - 101 Kiln Creek Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.