Stores > Camera Canada
  • Camera Canada

Voice your opinion! Review Camera Canada by clicking a star below.
2017-05-17

Fast service, very responsive

"Camera Canada has very fast, reliable service. They're dedication to a good customer experience is impressive and should be recognized for excellence. I'd buy from them again with confidence."

2017-03-13

Speedy Service!

"Camera Canada was great to work with! Very responsive via email and package arrived in less than 5 days to California. I highly recommend doing business with them if you are in search of purchasing gear. Thanks again!"

2016-11-03

Camera Canada is the place to go!

"I just wanted to share my great experience with you guys.
Your service was impeccable. Great communication and great delivery packaging.
It's great to have companies that listen to their customers these days.
Will definitely do business with you in the future.

Thanks once again form your business.

2016-10-25

Smooth Transaction

"Easy transaction, fast shipping, no upsell phone calls. Item arrived in Florida in 3 business days from Canada! I will be doing business with them again. "

2016-05-31

First transaction, happy customer !!!

"Fast shipping & Perfect service and communication. I will do business with Camera Canada again."

2016-05-06

Couldn't Be Happier!

"This was my first transaction with Camera Canada - a purchase of a Canon 100-400mm IS L II lens. I ordered it Monday, and had it in my hands in Texas Thursday afternoon. Fantastic service and a great price!!! Free shipping, no taxes, no duty. Couldn't be happier!"

2016-03-04

Great Transaction

"Great Price. Smooth Easy Transaction. I was looking for about 3 weeks for a great price on a new Canon Camera. Got free shipping and a great price on my purchase. Ordered on Tuesday night and Item was delivered to New Jersey in USA on Friday."

2016-02-16

Disappointing customer service

"On January 15 I ordered a new camera lens (new product, not in stock at the time). I was one of the first orders on the day of product announcement. It was anticipated that the lens would be released on February 15. To their credit I was not charged while my order was pending. I saw on their website that the lens was in stock and available for immediate shipping. Mine had not shipped so I E-mailed about this but got no response, probably due to the weekend and holiday. On Tuesday, February 16 I still did not have an answer to my E-mail so I called and was told that they received two lenses, one of which was being held for someone in their store and the other would go to the gentleman ahead of me on the list. Despite this they were still advertising in stock for immediate shipment. Because of this I lost the opportunity to obtain the lens from another vendor that did have it in stock (had they truthfully advised me they could not ship) because I placed my trust it a company that could not and did not deliver and published misleading information on its website. I cancelled the order and will now incur further delays because of the lack of good, accurate and timely communication. I did not feel that I was treated with appropriate respect as a customer and would only recommend doing business with them if they ACTUALLY confirmed that they had what you want in stock and would ship it promptly. Being misled cost me here."

2016-01-11

Nikon Coolpix P610

"I ordered this camera on January 5, 2016 and received it on January 11. It was shipped by Canada Post and delivered without any issues. The shipping package with labeling was very professionally done, the contents had the Nikon Camera packed in the manufacturer-er's sealed box. I am very satisfied with Camera Canada service & would not hesitate to order from this company again."

2015-11-02

"I recently ordered a 24-105 f/4 L lens from Camera Canada. I was expecting a 20-30 day delivery time to the USA. It was at my doorstep in 7 days from the order date. Not only was it delivered in record time, it was in pristine condition. I have always had to clean the new lenses prior to installation but the lens was spotless and required no cleaning. I’ve already recommended Camera Cananda to several colleagues in the business. Great job Camera Canada!"

2015-10-19

"Wow! Camera Canada is excellent! Just received my Canon EF 600mm f/4 L II USM lens today from them. They have great prices, ship very fast and package everything very well. Ordered this lens on October 14, 2015 and it arrived on October 19. It was double wrapped and very well protected. They communicated very well all along the way. I will definitely order from them in the near future. Am looking at the Canon 5DS R camera. Thanks Camera Canada for excellent customer service all along the way."

2015-09-06

"I have ordered 3 Canon L lenses from Camera Canada in the last 6 months and each time the service has been great. They ship quickly, communicate well on shipping and billing, and the product arrives in brand new, great shape. I am very pleased with this outfit and plan on purchasing more from them in the future. Oh yes, and the prices are terrific!"

2015-09-05

"I have purchased multiple times with them and each transaction has been no less than perfect. This company is stellar and do not hesitate to purchase from them. I live in the states and their prices right now with exchange rate are amazing. They take care of all customs, shipping and returns if needed. "

2015-09-04

"Service, price and delivery were all excellent!"

2015-09-02

"I have purchased several items from Camera Canada and the experience has always been positive. The sales staff is very knowledgeable and take a personal interest in getting you the best service and deal that they can. I get the impression the they are trying to do what's best for the customer and not "rack up the bill""

Share Camera Canada's store rating

Camera Canada is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Camera Canada is not a merchant member
Camera Canada does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!