Stores > Camfive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Camfive by clicking a star below.
2017-06-07

Great machine!

"Love my new laser machine! It arrived about a month ago and I've been using it every day since. The training session really helped a lot and with some practice I was able to start taking customer orders sooner than I thought. "

2016-04-05

CamFive Fantastic

"We love using the CamFive Laser Engraver. Wonderful Machine!"

2016-03-14

Amazing service

"The machine is very reliable and the people that help me in the process were amazing. "

Hard Working Machine

"I have a CaMFive LAser MAchine model CFL-CMA1610T with Double head of 100 watts each. I work 8 hours everyday without any problem, mainly I cut MDF & Plywood 1/4, 1/2 inch.
I'm totally satisfied with this equipment.

Great affordable machine

"I wanted to start on a laser engraving business and the most machines were very expensive, I did a lot of research and compare different brands, until I came across Camfive, I had the opportunity to go to their office for a demo and saw several models, the machines are very well built and seemed strong, so I decided to purchase one of the smaller ones with X - axes, it also came with rotary attachment, training and after sale support is included with price and that makes a huge difference, I'm very pleased with my machine and the company. "

Great Laser Cutter CFL-CMA4824

"My Camfive laser cutter machine is working very good. Camfive Allways answered any question I had and helped. Would deninitelly recommend others.

Thank Allan.

Great product

"I own an Camfive laser machine and in my experience they are very reliable, affordable and get the job done, if you are in the market for ones I would suggest you look them up."

Very Satisfied!!!!!!

"usually i don not leave reviews but i am very satisfied with my laser from Camfive, to sum it up id have to say, Reliable, Affordable,Profitable Machinery, and the staff is very knowledgeable. "

New to laser

"I only have had my machine a few month byt so far so good, I'm pretty happy with my purchase, the machine runs great and does everything I expected and more."

Highly recommended

"I honestly think Cam5 laser machines are the best in the market, they have a fairly low price fkr what you get, plus the tech support is great, I highly recommend this machines."

A Great Alternative

"We Purchased the Cam Five Laser Engraver and have had the unit in production for over a year. It has been a pleasant machine. We have had a few small issues but the team at CamFive have been great to work with and have done everything possible to get us back up and running. "

Great Unit

"I bought a Laser machine model CFL-CMA1080K 5 years ago and never replace the laser tube yet, it works great cutting and engraving with good quality nothing to envy to the expensive ones in the market.

this machine is 100% reliable, my business is growing and I'm thinking to buy my second one soon.

2016-03-04

Works Pretty well

"I paid for the Onsite 2 days but the tech that arrived to setup the laser was Great , but was not allowed to stay the 2 days according to as his bose had other things for him to do , I contacted Cam5 about a partial refund as I paid $2,000 for the tec to be there 2 FULL days but get no responsse for Cam5 .. Some glitches with Machine .. but tec is still working to fix them Via Phone "

Rep reply posted Mar-08-2016

A rep from Camfive, CAMFive, has responded

“Hi Ken, I spoke with the office manager in California and she told me she was gonna contact you about this, I'm glad the machine works well for you.
Thank you for your time and review.”

2016-03-04

Oustanding!!!!

"Very pleased with the product, customer service and assistance is outstanding. Highly recommended for the price."

2016-03-03

very pleased with my Laser

"I was a little skeptical at the beginning but I decided for it when they gave me a demo at their facilities in Orlando.

The software was not as complicated as I thought it would, and the machine is generally well built. I cut 95% of the time and they custom my machine so I can get the most out of it, they upgraded some parts and the result is just fantastic.

Thanks

Share Camfive's store rating

Camfive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Camfive is a merchant member
Camfive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.