Stores > Canada Drug Center

1-877-270-3784
      1-877-777-9144
      info@canadadrugcenter.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canada Drug Center by clicking a star below.
2017-07-05

Don't Do It!

"Placed an order on 6/14 which they said would ship within 3 business days. It actually took 20 business days to receive an email that said that it had just shipped. Total Time to wait for order was 35 Business Days!

Spoke to the Customer Service Manager who was Norman and he said they would give me a $15 credit for future orders. That doesn't help at all!!

There was no communication that our order was delayed! Crappy service!!!

2017-06-15

Your kidding, right?

"I have been buying from these guys for years. About 3 years ago they began a downhill trip and have done nothing but pick up speed. This place does not even deserve one star. My last experience is defiantly my last. The only reason I've lasted this long is I bought the lifetime free shipping plan. So about a week after I placed a refill order I get a call from my Dr's office explaining that CDC had called looking for a prescription for an OTC allergy pill I take. After I straightened that out they said I had to send in another voided check. Not sure what they did with the last info they had on file for two years. They don't have a system for contacting you, so if theres an issue with your order, and there is EVERY time, its up to you to find out why. As I write this on June 15th, I'm still waiting for my order I placed on April 16th. And yes I need these meds, but what do they care. I'm done with these fools. Shame on me for putting up with them this long."

2017-02-13

Don't touch these people with a ten foot pole...

"Tried to refill order, told that they do not take any credit cards. Arrogant, poorly trained person on phone. Called back next day by Supervisor, also arrogant. Said that they take American Express, but not Visa or MasterCard. Her explanation for contradicting the previous rep. is that "She is being trained". In the meantime, I found another source (MedExpress.com) that took two minutes to complete the order, and was slightly less expensive. When I told the CDC lady that, she said "We've been in business 13 years"... She needs retraining too. Awful customer service... save yourself headaches. Read other peoples' reviews below. I've never seen such uniform criticism."

2016-11-13

DO NOT ORDER FROM CANADA DRUG CENTER!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM CANADA DRUG CENTER.
Order placed 10/21/2016. It is now 11/13/2016, still waiting to hear back from them regarding my order. I supplied ALL information and details for this order to be shipped immediately... NO DEAL. . . still waiting. Nothing but computers to talk to. The order is "in processing" (what the HELL does that mean?) ... I am trying to cancel but will be damned if I pay $30 to cancel an order because THEY dropped the ball and didn't get it taken care of. YES I am ticked. I will not order from them again. POOR customer service. LIES in their emails. Nothing positive to say but they did gather all of my information TWICE .... DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR PIT OF LIES and misrepresentations!!!
THEY DO NOT DESERVE ANY STARS BUT A REQUIREMENT OF 1 STAR is required to post a HORRIBLE REVIEW.

2016-10-27

Lied about delivery time - and you must pay cash!!

"After jumping through all their hoops in the last conversation they promised heart meds would be shipped the next day. We paid expedited shipping PLUS twice as much per prescription to get from Canada instead of UK so that we could get in the 4-7 days they promised. They didn't even ship till 8 days later, not the next day as promised!!! Now they say it's still 7 another days before the meds can arrive. BEWARE!!! They required money order too so there is no cancelling. SCAM!!!"

2016-05-13

piss poor customer service

"I called and ordered my medication on April 20th 2016 here it is May 15th 2016 still haven't received it. call customer service ask for a tracking number they said they didn't have one I ask for a supervisor they said one would call me back in this afternoon here it is 430 still haven't received the phone call I called back I got somebody who barely spoke English with no help at all I will never order anything from them again"

2015-04-10

"The medication I need to breathe was supposedly shipped on March 13 (10 days after I ordered it) from Istanbul Turkey not Canada! Is that misleading or what? It is now April 10th and it still has not arrived- 38 days after it was ordered. They make all kinds of excuses. A rude "customer service" rep even called to chew me out for being impatient. "We're an international pharmaceutical company. Your presciption will be there in 8-15 business days." RIIIIIGHT. I'll live without air until then. Stay away from this outfit."

2015-02-13

"Terrible customer service. Told me they could not fill the order because they did not know what a box was. Told them what a box was in the US. Said they would contact the doctor immediately, could not take my word for it. THREE days later, they said they had just tried to call the doctor but the office was closed. DUH, Eastern time??
Totally useless, stupid and lousy service. Avoid this bunch.

2014-06-06

"Fantastic company. I have been doing business with them for 5 years and have never had a complaint. I am told where the drugs are coming from(India) and have never waited longer than the time I was told it would take me to get my prescription. The only thing that makes me curious is they are pressing for check or money order rather than credit card because they would like to avoid the CC fees. "

2014-03-14

"This is a company you want to away from ordering products outside of the US. Service is lousy,they tell you one thing to get the order once you've place it no one really cares until you expedite and discover the order was never placed. Sold me a free shipping charges, when they could not deliver the products and requested a refund for a service that was never used, I was told that's their policy and would not want to provide their terms and conditions. Stay away from getting frustration from there call center and expediting. Talk to their manager, would not do the right thing instead he would rather I filed my complaint here and advertise to others instead of doing the right thing. "

2013-08-12

"Beacuse of poor performance, I suspect that products from the CDC are fake.

But the worst part of dealing with this company is the ENDLESS emails (2-3 per day) for refill requests from many other drug companies. All are from unique addresses so blocking them does not stop them.... they just keep coming. Then there are the and 2-3 phone calls per week seeking refills. All are from indian call centers. I have received at least 100 calls and i cannot get themm to stop.

STAY AWAY from this company!

Frustrated

2013-04-26

"Wish I would have read this page before I dealt with them. I ordered a prescription with them and cancelled in the next morning at 6AM because it had been filled by another pharmacy (crossed lines with my husband). I sent them complete information stating the script had already been filled and shipped to me. They then told me that they did not think they could cancel the order because it had already been sent to their pharmacy for fulfillment.

I emailed them again and let them know that the prescription was no longer valid and that I would not accept an illegal shipment of prescription drugs. I also informed them I would dispute the charge on my card if they charged me for the script.

That day, they charged my card. I again emailed them and let them know I would not accept receipt.

They emailed me 2 days later telling me the drugs were being shipped to me.

This place is a scam and just out to make money.

2013-03-03

"I ordered Rentin-A from Canada Drug center. The price was significantly less than local prices. I ordered both the proprietary drug and the generic equivalent for comparison. Very strange: Both packages were IDENTICAL in every respect... the tubes and the boxes that they came in were indistinguishable. I called the seller(Canada Drug Center) to inquire about this. They had no answer, other than to say that all products are "double checked". I was suspicious that the drug might be counterfeit, so I called Johnson and Johnson, the manufacturer in Racine, Wisconsin. They referred me to the Indian company that actually produced the product (It is called: "Retino-A). I was also suspicious because neither tube- the generic nor the supposedly proprietary drug I bought performed comparable to what I have purchased here in the US. Based on the information on lot numbers on the tubes, they could not provide any verification that they actually produced the tube that I had in my hand.

Then I made many more calls to the Seller, Canada Drug Center... telling them my concerns I finally convinced them to start an investigation. I sent them photos of the tube. They promised to share the results of their investigation with me... I never heard from them again.

Consequently, I have decided not to purchase any more drugs from non-U.S. vendors.

2012-09-28

"I purchase from 3 other online pharmacies and have never had any problems. With canadadrugcenter.com, there was a significant shipping delay and I had to get my medication locally instead. I took a risk on these guys because of their "100% satisfaction guarantee."

Once I started inquiring about what happens if the post office never delivers the package, they immediately began to get VERY suspicious. I called and emailed many times and the situation went basically like this:

1) We do not do refunds (I have to literally read the refund policy from their website every time I call, or include a screenshot with the email, then I get transferred to "supervisor.")

2) The package has to be delivered before we can offer a refund.

3) Oh, you received the package? You should have refused it, then we could have offered you a refund.

4) Since we've been giving you the runaround and lying to you for so long, it's now conveniently too late to give you a refund. I would have gladly given you a refund last week!

I did catch the supervisor in a couple of lies, and pointed out contradictions in what the other staff was telling me. He refused to take responsibility for it and simply said "I apologize for that, but I can't give you a refund."

The supervisor also lied to me and told me that they are not responsible for post office issues, however their website states: "All packages are fully insured against loss or damage."

I'm not sure if what's in this box is actually what I ordered, and I never will. It's very clear that their refund policy is a 100% lie, or their organization is completely incompetent. In either case I will not be purchasing from them again and I don't recommend you do either.

2011-10-28

"We placed orders for 3 medications. They were split into 2 orders with 1 medication coming from the UK and the other 2 from Turkey. Order was placed on 9/15 and a call was received on 9/20 saying both orders were shipped and should be received in 8-12 business days. On 10/11 (after 16 business days) I called because the order from Turkey never arrived. I was told they would place re-shipment order, but they called back and said we had to wait until Friday. I called the following Tuesday b/c their site said it was cancelled. She said no--that she would place the re-shipment that day and we'd get it in 4-6 business days. When I received an email stating the order shipped it said 8-12 business days so I called. During the course of the conversation I asked if our money would be refunded if we never receive the order and was told maybe/maybe not so I followed up with an email. I never received a reply to the email and the order still showed shipped on their site today when I called. The manager said that I cancelled the order on Monday and a refund is being issued. I said that I never called them Monday to which he gave a time that I supposedly called and cancelled the order. Ironically I was on an airplane during that time & could not have called. When I called a week ago I was assured that the re-order had in fact shipped, but today was told it never did. They are awful to deal with if the order does not come. Hopefully I get my money back that they claim I called for on Monday. "

Share Canada Drug Center's store rating

Canada Drug Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Canada Drug Center is not a merchant member
Canada Drug Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!