Stores > Canvas on Demand

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas on Demand by clicking a star below.

2017-04-25

complete satisfaction

"Edited my photo perfectly. Quick turn around & excellent quality product! "

2017-04-25

Better than expected by far!

"I designed a custom size of a family photo taken in Hawaii. It was super easy and then 10 days later a beautiful work of art arrived! I am impressed and will use this service again!"

Wedding pictures !!!

"I was very happy with the service & quality of the pictures I ordered ! I will order from them again and recommend the company to my family & friends . Thank you !!!!"

Totally Awesome!

"I am so pleased with the canvas. I had a family picture that I absolutely loved except..... the photographer had not centered all of us in the shot. My youngest son was at the edge of the print. I asked if it would be possible to have a 16x20 framed canvas that would include ALL of us. They said it would be possible so I placed the order. A few days later, I received an email stating that due to the proportions, they would need to adjust the size to a 16x24, with no additional charge. A few days later, I received the framed canvas. It was absolutely beautiful! I am a repeat customer and have been pleased with all of the canvases. "

Good product!

"Product was good, delivery was slower than expected. Overall still pleased with experience. "

EXCELLENCE!

"I ordered a canvas of one of my engagement pictures to use as a "guest book" on my wedding day and it looks amazing!!! "

Love em

"Exactly what I was expecting"

Awesome customer service!

"I needed some canvas prints done for my wedding and was having a difficult time finding somewhere that could do them and not charge me an arm and a leg, Canvas on Demand was my hero! Not only did they do an excellent job but they got them to me in 4 days! I am very pleased with the pictures I ordered and will definitely use them again if ever needed. Thank you so much for your wonderful customer service, that seems to be a lost art this day and age but not with you! Thanks again!"

2017-04-24

Excellant product and service!

"A friend told me of a groupon where I could get to 16x20 canvases with my images on them for fifty bucks and free shipping. I'd never heard of the company but for that price I figured I'd take a chance. I got an email saying that they didn't think one of the images would would and they requested that I contact them. Turned out I sent a resized image that I intended for posting on an internet board. So I sent in the other one and again, I got a notice to contact them. So I called. They were concerned that the image may not look as intended on a 16x20 (edges lost) so they sent me how it would look on a 14x20 vs a 16x20. We still went with the 16x20 but I thought it was super of them to be concerned and contact me about it.

The shipping as projected to be about two weeks but we received them in about 4 days and were/are extremely impressed. I'm sure glad that I purchased two vouchers for two additional canvases at the same time.

Thanks to everyone at Canvasondemand.com! Class operation all the way around!

Excellent service again

"I've ordered from Canvas on Demand before and every time I'm thrilled with the result and the speed of delivery. I will definitely order again."

Awesome company!

"They have always done a great job on our canvases and we have never had a problem with delivery."

Great product!

"They were timely and my canvas turned out really well!"

Looks great!

"Pleasent experience! Order was on time "

Fast and great quality!

"Simple and easy to create your own one of a kind art!"

2017-04-23

We love our Canvas on Demand!!

"We've been using Canvas on Demand for years and absolutely LOVE THEM!!"

Share Canvas on Demand's store rating

Canvas on Demand is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas on Demand is a merchant member
Canvas on Demand participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.