Stores > CarAutoCovers

Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
2017-01-17

weathertech car cover

"The Nissan Sentra car auto cover looks great and fit perfect. I'm satisfied.
High Recommend.....

This review was modified by Kevin12324 on January 17 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-17

winter car cover

"I was really impressed with the research that was undertaken to manufacture the Covercraft Evolution 4 Car Auto Cover for my 1977 Mercedes-Benz 300 Diesel, i.e., only one rear view mirror on the driver's side. Great!...................////"

This review was modified by Lynne123 on January 17 2017 09:15:03 AM

car covers cheap

"The cover looks awesome.I was amazed at the great fit when I put the cover on the car for the first time.
so very thanks

car cover for snow

"Easy to install, light weight and durable. Does a good job at holding water out, fits well, holds up to wind without blowing off.
So Thanks.

camaro car cover

"I have used other covers before, this is by far the best one. I have this one on my 1988 Monte Carlo Super Sport. The cover looks great and is very well made.
Car auto Covers So Thanks.

bmw car cover

"This is the third Hovercraft cover that I have purchased. Each has been for a different truck and all have been excellent. The fit has always been outstanding.
Thenks Carauto Cover.

best car cover

"I bought this cover for my sons car while he is tiring to get good grades his freshman year at college. Cover works great.
Recommend

This review was modified by Angela12361 on January 12 2017 09:10:29 AM

car auto covers

"Only recently purchased and covered the car. However, I am very satisfied with he fit, the purchasing experience and the delivery of my cover. So far, it appears to do all that was promised. In black it makes a vintage Jaguar look very menacing."

lexus car cover

"The cover is great, however, not having tried anything else, it is hard to provide any type of comparative analysis or rating. It is great so far and handles the need for which I purchased it"

noah car cover

"When I first received it and put it on the car, the only thing that bothered me was the fact that there were a few loose threads along the seams that I had to cut off. Other than that, cover is working as stated and I have had no problems as of yet."

carautocovers

"I have only had it on the car for a few weeks. It fits very well and seems to be keeping the car dry, so far. It installs very easily with a tight fit due to the elastic edges and it is very compact when it is rolled up."

Car Cover Amazon

"I wonder if you sent me the one for the bigger rear spoiler? What do you think? It seems a bit baggy. My theory is "whale tail" could mean two different spoilers. There was a larger one on the turbos and a smaller one on the carrera."

camaro car cover

"Its an excellent product i have seen ever. Very easy to install and fit to my car in mirror, door, backcover.
Highly Recommended

2017-01-08

car covers cheap

"This is the first time I have purchased a car cover so I don't have anything to compare it to but so far am very happy with mine."

2017-01-08

car cover

"I purchased this cover to replace a cover I bought from a well known internet seller that only lasted 6 months. I am very happy with the quality for the price paid."

Share CarAutoCovers's store rating

CarAutoCovers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CarAutoCovers is not a merchant member
CarAutoCovers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!