Stores > Carry Me Please / KEEDCO

8:00 am to 8:00 pm MST Monday to Sunday
      1-877-988-6288
      info@carrymeplease.com
      1-877-988-6288

Voice your opinion! Review Carry Me Please / KEEDCO by clicking a star below.
2010-10-12

"Purchased a beautiful Fendi Roll Bag. Excellent Service. Love the site. Thank you Carry Me Please. "

2010-09-30

"Fantastic service! Fantastic bag!
Thank you Gayle.
~A happy shopper :)

2010-08-11

"I received my authentic Burberry bag within 7 days of my order - delivered to Perth, Australia. Bag was exactly as described. Gayle is a great seller who will go out of her way to help. If only all sellers were this good. And the big question - would I buy again from Carry Me Please - my answer is a resounding YES!"

2010-08-06

"Was a first time buyer with Carry Me please. I would absolutely reccomend any of my friends to buy from them. Gayle was great. Cant say enough good things about them. Will buy from again!!!!"

2010-07-12

"I am VERY pleased with my new B. Makowsky purse! It's so gorgeous and the leather is buttery soft. Thank you for the excellent communication and quick shipping. I highly recommend Carry me Please!"

2010-04-27

"I would like to say Carry Me Please has GREAT prices! But even better than the low prices, AWESOME customer service! I can not praise them enough for their kind attention to their customer's satisfaction."

2010-04-21

"What a fabulous shopping experience. They were helpful, friendly and shipping was quick. My Balenciaga was exactly as shown in the pictures. I will definitely shop with Carry Me Please again."

2010-04-06

"Excellent service. Owner answered all my questions via email and was very helpful. Great place to find authentic bags. I absolutely love my new Coach bag! Muchas gracias!"

2010-04-04

"I have no words to describe how PLEASED and Happy i am with this bag...the seller was extremely honest, superhelpful bearing in mind that I had alot of problems in both payment and shipping but she was extremely patient .I would always come back for more.Sellers like this are really hard to find , the quality of service is beyond amazing..i am spreading the word out to ALL my friends and family! "

2010-04-02

"Bought a beautiful Balenciaga Handbag. Everything went perfect. Thanks Gayle!!!!!"

2010-01-20

"I think CARRY ME PLEASE is one of the best web stores I have had the pleasure to purchase from. My GLENDA GIES purse was gorgeous and the detail and quality could not be surpassed. Not only was the bag beautiful but the price was very very reasonable for such a quality handbag. The shipping was fast and the Customer Service was probably the best I have experienced in a long time. I was called back promptly after leaving a voicemail with a few questions. CARRY ME PLEASE made me feel like a valued customer at all times. Thanks you for your superior service and merchandise. I would give CARRY ME PLEASE a FIVE STAR rating and definitely purchase in the future."

2009-11-29

"Excellent service and delivery!! Everything was received and exactly as described.

Thank you!!

2009-10-19

"Buying my bag through Carrymeplease.com was an awesome experience! Gayle went above and beyond to find me the perfect bag. I will be recommending her to all my friends! Thank you very much!"

2009-09-29

"Difficult to say which is better: the fabulous bag I bought, or the awesome service provided by Carry Me Please! The shipping was fast, communication was excellent, and the product was perfect. Additionally, my shipment included an hand-written "thank you" note and a bookmark. Bonus!
Carry Me Please maintains a great, easy to navigate website that made shopping simple. It is also beneficial that PayPal is an accepted form of payment. Overall, my purchase was easily one of the top 5 best on-line shopping experiences in recent memory. I will definitely buy from Carry Me Please again!

2009-09-11

"Exactly what I wanted at a great price, delivered when expected."

Share Carry Me Please / KEEDCO's store rating

Carry Me Please / KEEDCO is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Carry Me Please / KEEDCO is not a merchant member
Carry Me Please / KEEDCO does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!