Stores > Carry Me Please / KEEDCO

8:00 am to 8:00 pm MST Monday to Sunday
      1-877-988-6288
      info@carrymeplease.com
      1-877-988-6288

Voice your opinion! Review Carry Me Please / KEEDCO by clicking a star below.
2009-09-11

"Exactly what I wanted at a great price, delivered when expected."

2009-08-26

"I bought a kiev hobo by makowsky and it is such a beautiful bag. It hold absolutly everything that could possible want it a bag and more. Have my camera, book, and even an umbrella in it. Wish I could buy three more!! You will not be disappointed in it. I wasn't."

2009-08-24

"Product is exactly as described and it's a bag I've been longing for! Website has great pictures so you can really see the handbags close up and it loads quickly. Excellent prices!

2009-08-15

"Excellent experience shopping on this website. Selection is awesome and prices were as good or better as in the specialty stores. I shopped around a long time before I found what I was looking for. I bought a beautiful Coach handbag from Carry Me Please, it was delivered quicker than i thought it would be and it was exactly what i wanted, with proof of authenticity, so my friends can't tell me they think it's a fake. Can't say enough about how impressed I was with the whole shopping experience. "

2009-08-15

"I absolutely love my new purse. I purchased a B.Makowsky and it is beautiful. The service I received was excellent. Shipping was very prompt! Overall a great online experience!"

2009-08-15

"Wonderful site, friendly seller, quick responses. Would definately look here first for my next bag. Love my new Makowski!! Have never had a bag as beautiful as this before!! Saw the same bag at the mall for alot more money. Very pleased with this transaction. "

2009-08-15

"I ordered a beautiful Gucci bag online and had a great experience. Service was friendly and very helpful and bag was shipped right away. I love my new bag and highly recommend this store."

Share Carry Me Please / KEEDCO's store rating

Carry Me Please / KEEDCO is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Carry Me Please / KEEDCO is not a merchant member
Carry Me Please / KEEDCO does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!