Stores > Cascadia Design Studio
  • Cascadia Design

800-460-5075
      cascadiadesign@frontier.com

Voice your opinion! Review Cascadia Design Studio by clicking a star below.
2013-03-01

"These rings are far beyond anything I expected. I am so incredibly glad that I went with you and not the other guy! I did not expect to receive such fast correspondence back and forth from owner Ed Ferguson, so I was pleasantly surprised when he answered every question I had within minutes. He was very professional and warm, and I will always come here first for my jewelry needs. I am a customer for life!

Thank you so much for everything!

2012-11-06

"I scoured the net looking for a studio that could produce a runic inscription on a titanium band. After a few months, I stumbled upon Cascadia Design Studio. The quality of the site and the clarity of the information set it apart at once.

My experience, though, took things to another level. Ed responded almost immediately to my questions, and assured me that they could produce the custom-inscription I had in mind. He verified the file ahead of time, and even gave me instructions on how to fill out the form so my order was processed correctly. As as designer, I was thrilled to be able to send an Illustrator file, guaranteeing the ring would come out just as I designed it.

2 short weeks later, my ring arrived in the mail - it's perfect! A one-of-a-kind titanium ring with an inscription I designed myself. The polish, finish and fit on the ring are also perfect. Thanks to Ed for the perfect ring and a great experience!

2012-11-05

"I am extremely pleased with the ring I ordered for my fiance, the craftsmanship is exquisite! Cascadia's customer service is also excellent. Ed responded promptly to me through e-mail and gave great advice. I will definitely recommend Cascadia to my friends and family. Many thanks!!
Avery

2012-10-26

"I have been wearing the ring they created for about six months and I have wanted to find a way to share what a great experience it was! I had thrown away (accidentally) my custom titanium wedding ring. They replaced it from the drawing that I scratched out and it ended up better than the original! (Even though my wife had the original one made) It really is great. The most comfortable ring I have ever had, and the custom design that you replicated is awesome. These guys totally saved me, and it was very reasonably priced for custom work. They did a great job!"

2012-10-10

"I ordered a ring from Cascadia Design Studio. The ring was so much more than we had hoped for. The quality was really evident. The care and communication between Ed and his staff was outstanding. He made suggestions prior to making the ring that proved to be right on. The best bonus of all is the fact that it was made here in the USA. Thank you Cascadia!"

2012-09-16

"Love the rings! Quality work and quality customer service. We are very pleased. Thank you"

2012-09-15

"I was extremely pleased with the custom made rings Ed Ferguson created for us. A friend told me about the Cascadia website and I'm happy I checked them out. After submitting an ambigram of mine and my wife's names, Mr. Ferguson told me he'd be happy to make the rings for us. He was able to create the rings exactly like I wanted them done. Not only did he produce a quality product at a fair price, he came through ahead of schedule. My wife was blown away by the "best gift she has ever received". Thank you, Ed. Words cannot begin to describe how happy you've made us. "

2012-06-02

"I'm absolutely pleased with my ring-- VERY high quality design! I will definitely recommend Cascadia to friends and family!"

2012-05-11

"Great quality products at a reasonable price. Very unique! We would never find this in a jewelry store. And if we did it would be twice the price, if not more! Highly recommended!"

2012-05-09

"Cascadia Design Studio does an excellent job. My ring made to order and arrived a full week earlier than originally promised. I also like that I can send my ring back to have it recolored and polished for free."

2012-04-30

"We are extremely happy with the rings and the service that was provided by Cascadia Design Studio! Ed Ferguson actually called us to verify our order and to ask about a correction that needed to be addressed before the order was processed... This was our second order from Cascadia Design Studio, and Ed knew our name and personally ensured that we received exactly what my wife and I wanted. Not only would I recommend this company, and it's staff, but I KNOW that my wife and I will be placing future orders with them!!! EVERYONE that sees our rings, compliments them, and they ask where we purchased them. We have already given out the company's site information and told our friends to say "Hi," to Ed for us. Many Thanks, from Steve and Emmy Ligeikis! :-)"

2012-04-30

"I had read the reviews on this company and did my research on them and deiced that they where the company for me and my fiance. Once I got the free ring sizers and emailed them the sizes for us, we got the product within a week. I have even recommended this company to other people and I have friends commenting on the rings on Facebook. The company is great and I know that my future husband and I will not need another wedding band for years."

2012-04-24

" I got my future husband's ring from Cascadia Design. I choose the Dual Channel w/ midnight blue anodized. It perfectly matches the sapphires in my rings. I cried when I saw it ! It is perfect! Ed's customer service was prompt and courteous. He patiently answered all my questions before I ordered. His service was so fast. I am so pleased with my purchase! It has been a privilege to do business with him. I highly recommend his work

2012-03-22

"We ordered two Cascadia Design celtic wave rings for our 35th anniversary. The rings came in a few days ago. They both are classic and classy, the design executed flawlessly. The "comfort fit" of the rings makes them the most comfortable rings, that either of us have ever worn. Good communication, exceptionally quick service, perfect transaction."

2012-03-13

"Great product and service, which is a combination that's hard to find in this day and age. Ed was able to help me determine my correct ring size even though he was 2 states away and the ring turned out to be very lovely and my wife, who bought it for me as an anniversary gift, loves it as well. I will definitely buy from Cascadia Designs again and recommend/refer others to them in the future"

Share Cascadia Design Studio's store rating

Cascadia Design Studio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cascadia Design Studio is not a merchant member
Cascadia Design Studio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!