Stores > Cascadia Design Studio
  • Cascadia Design

800-460-5075
      cascadiadesign@frontier.com

Voice your opinion! Review Cascadia Design Studio by clicking a star below.
2010-11-03

"I went through two other titanium ring companies before being extremely pleased with this one. My ring from Cascadia was much nicer and way more reasonably priced than the others. Some companies only want to deal with you via the internet but Ed spoke with me personally which was key for me. Got the perfect ring, now I just need the husband to go with it."

2010-11-01

"Its been a while since I received the custom ring I ordered for my partner, but I just wanted to take the time to point out the excellent service and craftsmanship provided by Cascadia Design Studio! The ring is beautiful - just how I pictured it! I ordered a custom symbol engraving that could not have been easy, but it looks perfect, and my partner absolutely loves it!

Now that its been a few months, we've been able to see that the ring is durable and retains its color and shine! My partner wears the ring every day, doing all sorts of handiwork, and the ring is no worse for wear. I will certainly be recommending Cascadia to anyone looking for a personalized, stunning, and lasting ring, and I plan to order from them again in the future! It is wonderful to be able to support a small business that allows for real contact with the craftsman of the piece.

2010-08-31

"The ring turned out better than I could've imagined and not only was the product perfect but the customer service was beyond any expectations! I'd ordered it August 18, production time was 14 days, and I paid for 3-Day shipping - but my fiance is active-duty military and we had to move the wedding up a week because he's being deployed! I explained that to Ed and asked if there was anything he could do - he moved the ship date to August 27 and the ring was even delivered a day ahead of schedule! Absolutely incredible, I'd recommend Cascadia rings over and over and over!!"

2010-08-31

"Amazing place to order from... (1)high quality jewelry, (2)beautiful craftsmanship, (3)extremely comfortable to wear, (4)friendly and attentive customer service that is rarely seen these days, (5)fast delivery, (6) reasonable prices. We ordered our wedding rings here and they really went the extra mile for us; we couldn't be more pleased. We highly recommend Cascadia Design Studio and will definitely shop with them again."

2010-08-16

"We both really love our rings!! We bought them for our wedding and can't wait to wear the rings. They are custom made so they are uniquely ours with our own phrase. They are beautiful and they were made quickly. I can't wait for people to see the rings! Great customer support as well!!"

2010-06-11

"This is the second time I've ordered a ring from Cascadia Design Studio, and they've always produced excellent work! This time, after losing some weight, I asked for and received a free ring-sizer set. Not just a plastic adjustable band; Cascadia Design Studio sent a full set of rings on a chain for proper sizing. With this in hand (on hand?), I was easily able to figure out my correct ring size. As before, my ring arrived ahead of schedule, and it fits beautifully. I would, and have, recommended Cascadia Design Studio to everyone I know!"

2010-06-08

"Cascade Design Studio is a great company to work with. They take pride in their work and work well with the customer to assure the end product is exactly what they are looking for. The quality, the service and the price are all great."

2010-05-26

"Excellent customer service! Excellent Craftsmanship! Excellent timing! Five stars all the way! Could not be happier with the custom rings we ordered for our wedding. Ed tweaked the design (which was from a scanned pencil drawing) and it is marvelous. ***** "

2010-05-04

"Cascadia Design Studio made me a titanium ring custom engraved with a very obscure design from an ancient language. I was amazed that they were able to replicate it so beautifully from a not-so-great image that I e-mailed them.
In addition to the quality of their product, they were a joy to work with. I would never have expected all of my e-mails to be answered immediately but they were!
All of my questions regarding my order and shipping were met with helpful and accurate information which really helps when you've never ordered something of this sort before.
I cannot recommend Cascadia Design Studio highly enough!

2010-02-20

"I like many others wanted a custom ring for my Son's 18th birthday. He was not interested in a class ring type of design. I had given him a ring approximately 3 years ago and he wore it out. So I thought that with him going off to college this year, and turning 18, I wanted something that was very personal to him and I as well. I searched countless hours on the net going through different class ring design shops and still coming up with less than what I call perfect. I stumbled upon Cascadia and knew the moment that I saw their website that this was going to be the place that I purchased my special ring for my Son. Ed, the owner was so helpful and absolutely the most polite person ever to talk with over the phone. He made me feel as though I was the only customer he had right at that moment. The timing of e-mails and proofing of the final ring was so efficient that words cannot express how pleased I was. The ring was shipped and I received it within 2 days. Once again,I felt compelled to call Ed and express my heart felt gratitude for the most beautiful ring that I have ever seen. It is so personalized to my Son's hobby and college studies and the personal expression of my love for him was imprinted across the top of the ring. I am sure this is going to be something that is treasured by both of us for a very long time to come. I know that I will definitely do business with this wonderful and caring company in the future. Thank you so much Ed. You are one of a kind."

2010-02-01

"After I received my 4-year diploma I went searching for a class ring. I ruled out the companies who solely manufactured class rings because I found their designs crude and unattractive, their quality extremely poor plus their pricing was very high. Frankly I was shocked speechless.

I continued my search. Then I found Cascadia. At Cascadia I found exceptional workmanship, timeless designs, custom design work, personal service. Cascadia's website was so complete and thorough with information I easily had enough information to make my decision. They even talked to me on the phone when they had a question regarding the customization described in the order. I knew that Cascadia cared about the ring they were making for me, that it mattered that my ring was right.

Lastly, I don't write reviews--EVER--and yet I took the time after doing business with Cascadia because they were so impressive and so deserved the time it took me to write these words.

2010-01-15

"We couldn't find a local jeweler able to sell such a unique LADIES style wedding band. They wanted to sell me a very large, very uncomfortable men's thick titanium or tungsten band that would've been extremely unflattering to say the least. I needed something that matched my husband's titanium & single gold inlay ring and was absolutely DELIGHTED to find an identical LADIES band here with Cascadia - slim and elegent! It was exactly what I was looking for!

Communication has been excellent, the price was great, and my ring arrived today exactly as ordered --- it's so beautiful & a perfect fit, thanks to the free sizer they sent upon the order submission.

I placed my order right during the Christmas season and still received my ring within the time frame they gave.

Amazing service and unbeatable value... A win - win! Thanks Cascadia!

2009-12-23

"I was looking a special ring for my husband to be and he's into Information Technology and I tried finding a ring that has binary codes on it and I had no luck until I came across this site Cascadia..I was unsure at first because I had not heard of this company before until I emailed Ed about it and he could make the binary ring customized for me. He was patient with me via email up until the ordering process. Ed showed me pictures, colors on what he would've made the ring as it is with binary codes. It was perfect and even more than perfect when the ring got here 2 days before Christmas! The ring is beautiful and I am sure my husband to be will LOVE it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely recommend you to any of my friends if they're looking for a ring! "

2009-12-06

"My soon to be wife and I looked all over for our wedding rings and we wanted them to be a one of a kind and Cascadia delivered exactly what we wanted. The craftsmanship and quality surpassed my expectations. I wanted the Kanji symbol of soul mate split and part put on her ring and the other put on my ring, I called Ed and he was very helpful delivered exactly what we ordered and our rings were in the mail box 11 days later. These are very beautiful rings and we will wear them with pride. Thanky you Ed and Cascadia for our beautiful rings"

2009-11-19

"Cascadia Design Studio was wonderful to do business with. I called for more detailed information than I saw on the web site and the gentleman I spoke with was courteous and knowledgable. I placed my order online after that conversation and the communication was excellent and timely. I received my ring 6 calendar days after ordering and for a personalized inscribed piece of jewelry that is amazingly fast. The quality of the ring is top notch, I am thrilled with my purchase and am aready thinking of placing another order as a gift for my mother. Thanks Cascadia, it was a pleasure doing business with you!"

Share Cascadia Design Studio's store rating

Cascadia Design Studio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cascadia Design Studio is not a merchant member
Cascadia Design Studio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!