Stores > Chewy.com

Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
2017-02-19

Genuinely caring company!!!

"I ordered from Chewy.com and FedEx delivered it to the wrong house. (My wonderful neighbors kept the package and refused to give it back when the error was discovered--really nice.) Anyway, Chewy sent me a replacement order that arrived two days later, (even though it was no fault of theirs) and the customer service person was absolutely phenomenal-caring, helpful and friendly.
I also received a hand written postcard (even the address was handwritten--you NEVER see that any more!) a few weeks later thanking me for my business and encouraging me to call 24/7 with any questions, concerns, etc. The prices are spot -on and they often have discounts. Very easy to reach the free shipping minimum, too with their awesome variety of products.
To really see the essence of this company, I feel the need to share this story. A woman's dog passed away, shortly after she had ordered a large amount of dog food. She called Chewy to ask about an RMA to return the dog food. Not only did Chewy tell her to just donate the food to a local shelter, but they refunded her money, sent a heartfelt card, and flowers, too... Talk about a wonderful company that I would recommend to anyone. I'd even patronize them at twice the price...there are still good people in America....

This review was modified by audears on February 19 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-02-18

Amazing Service!!

"I order all my dog food/treats from Chewy, and am always amazed that most orders get here within two days. I placed an order for dog treats (which I use for training and on our urban-mushing runs), and I always track Fed Ex, so was surprised when it said the order had been delivered--I'd been home all day, nothing had been delivered. I contacted Chewy, who have always been great with the few problems I've ever had, and they offered to refund my money. I'm almost out of treats, so said that wouldn't help, I'd have to go out and buy them locally. They said they'd get back to me. The next DAY I got an e-mail saying my order had been shipped...they re-shipped the entire order (over $100 worth!) at no cost to me! I've always been happy with Chewy, and I rarely write reviews, but I had to tell someone about this, I'm so amazed!"

This review was modified by nikovich on February 18 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-02-17

Great company

"A coworker recommended Chewy.com to me, I finally ordered when I adopted two kittens and the food they were on wasn't available locally. Was amazed at how fast the order came. Have ordered often since then (easy to spend lots of $$!!). When I noticed that the shelter I adopted from had a notice on their site that Chewy.com would donate $20 to them upon your first order, I felt bad that I hadn't seen that before my first order. I wrote to them asking if they could send the donation to the shelter anyway, and they did! Wonderful company."

This review was modified by miapjp on February 17 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-17

"Chewy.com has hands down the best customer service and really cares about customers and pets! their autoship makes getting dog food super easy and being able to add items to my shipments is great as well. Shipping is always on time and the quality of the product is always great. Chewy not only cares about my dogs but also the pets in my local community by having me donate an item i wanted to exchange to the local animal shelter. "

This review was modified by vphilipson on February 17 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-02-16

The Best Prices You'll Find Anywhere!

"I have been buying all my pet supplies from Chewy for a couple of years now. They carry all the same brands you find at the big pet stores, nobody can beat their prices (not even the Big W), and their customer service is top notch. I recommend them to everyone. There is nothing better than having everything delivered straight to your door (via free shipping) instead of having to lug all those heavy items home from the store... and you will save a ton of money too! Savings and convenience... that is why I love Chewy so much. :-)"

This review was modified by holly_cotter on February 16 2017 05:45:02 AM

Awesome!!!

"They are nothing short of amazing. Best prices and service ever! No need to ever go to a pet store again. They sent the wrong food- they let you keep it and send you your corrected
Order! You accidentally ordered the wrong item they let you keep that and send you the item I want (I'm sure if there was a huge price diff maybe not). Their customer service is so nice and friendly. Love love love them!

This review was modified by Lismiamiu1 on February 15 2017 07:00:02 PM

Great place

"Title says it all.... great company to buy from. Prices are fair and shipping is fast. I recommend them to everyone"

This review was modified by swimmer504 on February 15 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-02-15

Most certainly a repeat customer!

"Their shipping was INCREDIBLY fast! I ordered 60 lbs of dog food, and it still got to my home 2 days from the day it shipped. Unfortunately, one of the bags was ripped open when I opened the box. I went online to their live chat and chatted with Erika. She immediately sent out a new bag free of charge! I'm so grateful!"

This review was modified by tayntedfayte on February 15 2017 12:30:01 AM

2017-02-14

Love Chewy

"Ive been ordering from Chewy for over a year now. Everything comes the next day. One time I ordered on line and realized I forgot something, I contacted them, they got back to me within 10 minutes. Although it was too late to change my order, they sent me the item I forgot and waived the shipping fee. They have awesome customer service and I even get a hand written Christmas card from them every year! "

This review was modified by pookyprof on February 14 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-02-11

Customer for Life!

"My dog has mast cell tumors, which have resulted in a diet change onto Pinnacle Peak Protein (a recommended kibble that is preferred for dogs with this type of cancer). Pinnacle recently noted that they will no longer be distributing their kibble nation-wide, so I was in a hurry to stock up on a few bags to buy me some time to figure out our next best option. I discovered that chewy.com had great deal on this food and could provide me with enough bags to buy that time I needed!! To top it off, when my dog decided one bag wasn't good enough (she happily ate from the 2nd bag I opened), chewy.com offered a full refund on the already opened bag. A wonderful company that puts the customer first. I will certainly be back to buy from them!! Super Satisfied Customer"

This review was modified by laurahughes326 on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-08

Great customer service!!

"I ordered two items for my dogs for the first time using Chewy. I received an email saying my package was delivered and left at my door. When I got home, there was no package. I contacted a Chewy sales person and told them my issue and they immediately re-filled my order and sent me a new invoice. All of this was for FREE! I'm absolutely amazed and grateful."

This review was modified by trinehar13 on February 08 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-31

Ya gotta love this store!

"I just had the best experience with this merchant ever! Ordered wrong item (it was my fault) and did an online chat as to how to return it. The customer service was extremely helpful. I was pleased that the right item was going to be sent right out and shipping waived and the wrong item they requested be given to a shelter. WOW!!! Everyone benefits, me, the local shelter and Chewy since I will always go to them first for my pet supplies! I can't say enough good about this business. Thank you Chewy.com!"

This review was modified by jklnm on January 31 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-28

Nothing to bark about...poor customer service and failure to receive timely items

"I tried out chewy.com for the first time and ordered 3 bags of prescription dog food, signed up for auto ship for future food orders and a dog feeder. The dog feeder did not arrive with the rest of my order although it showed as having shipped on their site. I called customer service and they insisted it had. I then called Fdex who told me the only activity on the item was a label created. I called back and got the obligatory sorries but even after I could show through my fedex updates they never shipped my item they refused to stand by their company concept even though it WAS THEIR MISTAKE NOT FEDEX and refused to next day ship out my item on Monday so I would have it on Tuesday which would be 5 days after ordering it. So much for their concept of 1 to 2 day shipping with a minimum order and their great customer service reviews because I can say as a first time orderer I did not have success nor as I happy. We all error but to not make it right in some way, any way to say I value your business and just to say " well it should arrive sometime next week most likely Wednesday" which is 6 days after I ordered it not 1 to 2 especially when it was their mistake is not the sign of a good company I want to buy from. "

This review was modified by QueenBee3377 on January 28 2017 07:00:01 PM

2017-01-28

Awesome customer service!

"Every time I order from chewy.com I receive my order in 4 days or less. They also sent me a hand-written thank you note after my first order, and another hand-written card for Christmas. Very considerate customer service!"

This review was modified by krm1259 on January 28 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-27

VERY PROFESSIONAL

"VERY PROFESSIONAL
AS A 1ST TIME CUSTOMER, THE EXPERIENCE WAS AN EXCELLENT ONE. THE WEBSITE IS EXTREMELY EASY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH. MY PRODUCT WAS OPEN, I CONTACTED THEM VIA CHAT, AND MICHAEL WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH ASSISTING ME WITH A REPLACEMENT, THAT I RECEIVED THE NEXT DAY. THANK YOU CHEWY.COM AND MICHAEL!!!!

JESSICA

This review was modified by jessica124 on January 27 2017 07:30:03 PM

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!