Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

Wonderful Customer Service

"I have been using Chewy for approx. a year now to get food for my diabetic dog. When the time came for her to leave us, I called Chewy to return 5 cases of prescription food that we had received and would never use. The woman on the phone, Shanti, not only credited my card immediately, but she told me I could donate the food to the local SPCA. When she asked (just for informational purposes) why I was returning the food, I broke down and cried, not able to say a word. She said, no need to explain and she expressed sympathy and true concern for me and for my loss. Approximately two hours later a bouquet of flowers arrived at my door with a lovely card, again expressing sympathy for my situation and my loss. I would highly recommend this company not only for it's great prices and selection, but for the amazing customer service and compassion. They have employees that have a true love for what they do and who they do it for, our family members, our pets."

2017-06-22

Quick and fast

"I ordered 4 bags of cat litter from chewy because it was 50 cents + cheaper than anywhere else. I ordered it around 8:30/9pm on Monday and it was delivered by the afternoon on Wednesday. I also forgot to add the $15 off coupon I had so I called about 60 seconds after I placed the order and the girl I had was very friendly and took the coupon code
and asked me what my 2 kitties names were. Just a general friendly conversation which is rare these days! I'm use to a bad attitude and having to click 3 million different numbers on my phone just to talk to somebody! I called and within a few seconds somebody picked up. None of that automated crap you have to go though these days. Chewy gets an A+ in customer service and delivery. Other company's should take note on how it's done!

2017-06-21

Review my 1st and last order

"I was told 3 day shipping.

order Mon get on Wed by end of day

today is Wed very few tracking from FEDEX [WAITED 2 DAYS FOR UPDATE OF TRACKING]

GOT UPDATE FROM FEDEX AT 2PM WED DELIVERY FIXED FOR JUNE 22 BY END OF DAY

i WAS PROMISED WED DELIVERY - SCHEDULE DELIVERY THURSDAY FAILURE TO GET PACKAGE TO FEDEX IN TIMELY FASHION!!!

2017-06-21

Happy Cat ! (and owner)

"It is nice to be able to buy his perscription cat food from Chewy....... Cost less at Chewy then the vet's office. I love our vet, but Chewy has it for less."

2017-06-17

Outstanding Service

"We have been ordering from Chewy for awhile now and never had any bad experiences with them. We recently received a shipment where our dog food had torn open and spilled all over in the box, called customer service and told her what had happened and with no questions asked they sent off another bag! Super quick and easy! Thank you so much Chewy! You will be our FUUUREVER dog supplier :)"

2017-06-16

My only pet store

"After recently losing our dog, we had $100 box of unopened food. When I contacted Chewy.com not only did they gladly refund me, they sent their condolences and said go ahead and donate the food to a shelter and don't worry about returning it. They have outstanding customer service, great prices & products and super quick shipping. This is the only way I will be purchasing pet food from here on out and I highly recommend them to all of my friends & family. "

2017-06-14

Choosy? Choose Chewy!

"I have ordered lots of stuff from many pet places and CHEWY is simply the hands-down best. I can't wait for scratchin post to arrive so my kitties can sink their claws in!"

2017-06-13

The 1-2 delivery on $49 or more is not true & their shipping dept. needs an overhaul.

" I completed an order last Tuesday (June 6) and was before 3:30 pm my time in SC. I ordered over $49 worth of pet food (cat and bird foods), so according to their top of the website, if you order over $49, you get your order within "1 - 2 days" and Free Shipping. NOT TRUE for the 1-2 days! Guess because I live in SC. But I didn't know that yet. I waited until Thurs that week, thinking I should be getting my order. We (my husband and I) didn't purchase any more cat food or cat treats or bird food since we THOUGHT our order would come in on Thurs, being guaranteed that we'd get that since I ordered over $49 worth. Thurs. came and went. I called the company, Chewy(dot)com, to complain about that. According to the person to whom I spoke to, said that they didn't pick up on the order until the next day! Oh, really? Well, according to their "tracking" number I was sent in an email they sent of my order being shipped, the day that I ordered (Tues), they sent the FEDEX shipping info the same day, after 3:30 pm! So why did the guy on the phone not tell me that? So, what he did was reentered my order info and told me that I'd get my order by last Saturday. He apologized for the inconvenience and I accepted gracefully and gave them another chance to redeem themselves. I told him that this doesn't sound too good for their company, showing people that you'll get your order (FREE SHIPPING) for ordering over $49 and in 1-2 days. He said I'd get it Saturday! Well, Saturday came and went, too!! I checked on my tracking info.....it starts from Henderson, NV on Tues, arrived at Phoenix, AZ Wed., "in transit" to Adrien, TX and Clarksville, AR on Thurs., in transit from Nashville, TN to Charlotte, NC on Fri, stays overnight there, departs Charlotte Sat. morning 7 am, gets to Concord, NC on Sunday (stays overnight, no one works on Sunday), leaves Concord, NC on Monday morning, in transit to my home town, Conway, SC that afternoon, doesn't get accepted by my Conway Post ofc until Tues, morning, and out to delivery to my house by 11:30 am same day. ONE WEEK from my initial order! 7 DAYS it took to get to my address!! Oh, SURE, that was SOME "1 to 2 day delivery"!! When I saw that tracking info that it was still "in transit" to Charlotte, NC, I went online to use their "Chat" link. I got with a Cust. Rep in the Chat, and told the person what happened since last Tues, and the phone call I had with another Rep., and then told the Chat Rep that according to the tracking info, I wasn't getting this order until THIS Tuesday, which it did arrive today. He asked me if we need the cat and bird food soon and if we have to go to the store to buy it. I told him YEAH!! My husband went out to the store to get the cat treats ("Temptations" -- they love this treat so well, they go thru it like candy!), so I told the Chat Rep that's what we're doing. He said he'd reimburse us for the expense, and in fact, he refunded my total order back to me and said I'll still get the original order. So at least they came thru on that part. I'm still giving them a 3d chance to see if their website is true to their word about subsequent orders. So, I ordered more to be used by their "auto-ship" method and got their discounted price for using the auto-ship for more cat food and bird food. I split 2 orders up, one for just the cat treats, the rest in cat wet food and bird food, so that I'll get the cat treats in 2 weeks following today's order arrival, and the latter part 2 weeks after that. I'll see how this is transacted and sent the FEDEX info and how the tracking goes to make my next observation. If any screw ups on their part, I'm canceling my subscription to them, posting a bad review on Facebook about them since I can't find any links to make a customer review separately anywhere, and even make a comment in these posts. I'm expecting their next shipment, as is stated in my auto-ship orders, on the 21st, so I'll see how that ends up. Another notation here: According to my invoice I received in the box from my order, it says on the top of the invoice, "Ship From: Chewy.com, 40 Dauphin Dr., Mechanicsburg, PA. Now, tell me this: WHY was the tracking info showing that this order shipped from HENDERSON, NV instead of Mechanicsburg, PA since I live in Conway, SC???!! Where is the common sense in that?!! Anyone make any sense with that, call Chewy.com and ask!! "

2017-06-08

Beware Packaging

"Ordered several item including 2 boxes of canned cat food and a bag of dry cat food. The delivery was on time, but when I opened the shipping box, there was no packing material and the bag of cat food was torn open, potentially in transit. Worse, there were ants in the box (because of the food that had spilled out of the bag?). While there were only 4 ants that I saw, there may have been more in the bag of food. I threw it out immediately, so I can only speculate. It could be the bag was torn before or during packaging, which would make the ant issue much more concerning.

In short, be mindful of the items you order and how they might hold up during shipping. Especially don't buy bagged food in combination with "heavy" boxes.

Great customer service!

"I received a promotion special in the mail recently, and with our new puppy - decided 'why not'? I will tell you, they have the most amazing customer service! Order was placed on Saturday - shipped Sunday and arrived Wednesday! I was missing an item, so I sent an email and within minutes, got an 'your item has shipped' email, as well as a separate email with an apology! Painless! Their prices are awesome, too - I can pay a few dollars more than what I'm currently paying, and get twice as much on the dog food we use for the puppy! Check them out!"

The best

"I have to say I LOVE Chewy!!! They have great products and the BEST customer service!!! I highly recommend"

2017-06-07

Awesome quick shipping - great customer service!

"Got my first order in 2 days. One issue with a harness size, but it was handled very quickly online. I will be a constant customer!

2017-06-04

Customer Service is the Best!

"I ordered kitty litter from Chewy that was left on my front porch but when I went out to bring it in it was the huge 25 lb boxes! I couldn't even pick one up...I am 71 years old. I called to ask if they had the smaller size boxes and it turns out they do. They were listed on the next page but nothing on the primary page let you know they were available. The guy in customer service was very nice to me and spent quite a bit of time talking to me about this. I ended up ordering some of the smaller boxes and when I go out next time I will take the big ones to the pound. My neighbor's son will go with me to carry the heavy boxes. Thanks Chewy!"

2017-06-04

Lack of service

"For the last two months anything that idea order takes an average of five (5) days to arrive if it arrives at all. Chewy advertise 2 day delivery, but that is nothing but false advertising now. Last order was placed on the 1st of June and should have been delivered on the 3rd of June. Needless to say the order NEVER SHOWED UP This has become the norm with Chewy. Then I learned yesterday from a supervisor that Chewy ran and experiment and changed my deliveries to Texas. In other words they used my pets as their guinea pigs is unacceptable. Spent most of the day either on the phone, email or chat yesterday with what Chewy call Customer Service and was told more stories and lies. There main thing is to blame FEDEX for their lack of service. Since I can't seem to get the service they claim I have even written two letters to Mr. Ryan Cohen, CEO and he has seen fit to not bother responding to either."

2017-06-03

What a wonderful company.

"I've been ordering from Chewy.com for several years. Their customer service is outstanding. About 6 months ago my vet changed my dog's RX dog food. Unfortunately when the vets office faxed the RX to Chewy.com they faxed the old RX resulting in my receiving the incorrect food. I contacted Chewy.com and they took care of working with my vet to get the correct food to me. When I asked how to return the incorrect food (50lb bag and I case of canned food), I expected them to offer a return shipping label. Rather they suggested I donate the food to a local shelter. Unfortunately my dog passed away and I contacted Chewy.com to cancel my auto ship orders which they did. Today I received a beautiful floral bouquet with a personal sympathy note. Can't say enough about this company."

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!