Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

Excellent service

"Six weeks ago I ordered a large shipment of items for my dog. I missed noticing that the same shipment would be automatically sent in six weeks. When I saw the bill pending in my checking account, at 2:30am this morning my time, I panicked and tried a call right away. To my surprise a sweet girl named Kimberly answered and was happily willing to settle the problem by calling back the shipment and crediting my checking account WITH NO HASSLE OR THIRD DEGREE OF QUESTIONS. I am still in shock that someone who spoke English answered at such a crazy time of day and was so genuinely willing to settle the problem so easily. My compliments to Chewy for their smart business choices and you now have a faithful customer who is happy to do business with you from now on. Thank you.

2017-04-21

price increases every month

"I started chewy.com back in Nov.2016. I signed up for autoship for every six weeks. Every six weeks same would come & prices would go up anywhere from $4.00 up to $12.00 every shipment. In the beginning of March I called to change billing info. The person who the new info didn't ask me any info except new card number which I gave. After I hung up I found that odd he didn't ask for my name or etc. when order was ready to ship I received email they needed my billing info to ship order. I provided it & received order. That was March 29th I was billed for it. On April 3rd they billed my account again. I called chewy.com & they had no record. So I went to bank & filed fraudulent charges. Now I have to wait 30 days for it to be investigated to receive my money. I went to my chewy account & next order will be shipping again & it has my old billing info. I cancelled my account with chewy.com. Watch for charges on statements. "

2017-04-17

Forget normal retail Chewy.com is the place to shop

"We have bought our food collars and beds there for all our canines. the customer service is excellent and funny too. we have called used on line chat and there is no difference. I even received a post card hand written from a representative in the mail ... Who does that anymore.. It is nice to see a company take the time with there customers. I will recommend chewy to any pet owner. Great prices fast shipping and friendly customer service literally no hassle returns who could ask for more? will be a life long customer fur sure :)"

2017-04-16

Love Chewy.com

"The prices were unbelievable and I couldn't pass up ordering. The shipping....SUPER DUPER Fast! Definitely using Chewy for my dogs needs from here on out. "

2017-04-11

Long time Chewy customer

"I LOVE CHEWY.COM! This one and only online store I will buy from for my pets. Absolutely FANTASTIC customer care. Over the past three years of monthly (sometimes more!) orders I have never had an issue or late delivery.
I know I can trust Chewy AND get the best deals. :)

2017-04-10

Great and generous company

"Chewy sent my dog food very quickly. I have only used the site once. It turns out the food wasn't what I needed so I called customer support to ask about a return. They promptly answered and gave me a full refund. The most amazing part was rather than have me return their product they asked me to donate it to my local animal shelter. This is most respectable and generous thing I have ever had a large company suggest to me. I am writing this to recognize a fantastic company and the great work they do. Thank you chewy you just earned a lifetime customer with that move."

2017-04-10

A trustworthy company that truly cares about animals

"I have been ordering from Chewy for the past 8 months or so and have always had an excellent experience. Their products always arrive no more than 2 business days after ordering, and their customer service representatives are extremely friendly and helpful. I recently forgot an item on my order and they shipped the item I forgot for free. I also ordered a pet carrier that was too big and when I asked the process for returning it they told me that they refunded my card and asked me to simply donate the carrier to a local animal shelter. That really warmed my heart, I don't think I have experienced any company do such a selfless action. Detroit Dog Rescue will really appreciate this donation. They offer so many affordable products and really are there to help you and your pet. Thank you Chewy!"

2017-04-08

Amazing customer service and autoship program

"I just want to take a moment to tell you about a company that has added value to my life and I know if will add value to yours as a pet owner.

Chewy is an online pet supply company that I can't help but rave about. I found them because I was looking for a place to buy prescription dog food without having to drive two cities away, and I found Chewy, which sells the dog food I need cheaper than what I can buy it for at the vet.

Why they are amazing: free 1-2 day shipping over $49, you can schedule orders to autoship every few weeks or months, if you need a prescription for pet food, you just enter the vets information and they contact them directly as needed and handle everything so you don't have to, their products are inexpensive, and they have AMAZING customer service. Also, they give back to the community and they have sent me handwritten postcards thanking me for choosing them and making sure my pets are happy.

With amazing customer service and an amazing autoship program, I highly recommend you switch from buying from a big store like Petco or Petsmart to this amazing company (remember, free shipping). I buy two bags of dog food and a case of wet food that autoships about every 6-8 weeks so that I don't have to worry about running to the store, but here's the kicker: if you notice you are running low on food/supplies, you can schedule a sooner ship date and you can adjust your ship frequency to sooner whenever you need to.

This company is amazing. Check them out!

2017-04-07

"I've always had wonderful experiences with Chewy. I've been able to find prices significantly lower than at pet supplies stores however, my most recent experience prompted me to write a review. My husband ordered a pet gate for our dog that did not end up working out. I called to return and a real person answered the phone! After my experiences with other companies over the past week, this was incredibly refreshing. She then said we would be given a full refund and asked us to simply donate the gate to a shelter. I think this really shows that Chewy puts animals and pet lovers above profits. I will continue to shop from Chewy. This interaction certainly made me a newly faithful customer. "

2017-04-06

Can't say enough about Chewy

"I can't say enough about the experience we have had with Chewy's. Great products at a fair price. It's all so easy, order and delivered to the front door.
This company goes above and beyond!
I placed an order which would have covered my dog needs for a couple of months but JD (my dog) took a turn for the worst overnight and we had to put him to rest. My order showed up the day after and I called Chewy's to return the products and I was told that they would credit my account and to donate the order to our favorite pet care, which we did. Not only did they give me full credit a day or two later a very beautiful flower arrangement from Chewy shows up.
This company cares about our pets, I just can't say enough.

2017-04-06

In our time of need

"My heart is overflowing! Chewy.com their company & customer service is amazing and unbeatable! That's where we get all of our cats food & litter well everything we need for our cats. Placed an order just the other night and I told the gal that help me place my order about our Melmo that passed away as they always ask about our furry family everytime I place an order. She was really sympathetic on the phone and said she was very sorry to hear about our Melmo! We received flower from them exactly one month to the day he passed. Be still my heart! The love I have for this company is beyond words! Chewy.com and Kayli thank you so very much! These flowers are absolutely gorgeous and are sitting on my work desk so that I can enjoy them thoroughly and remember Melmo peacefully! God bless Kayli and chewy.com for all the care and love they continue to give us with every order we place and then some! Our Melmo was 18 years old and we lost him 3-5-17. We have been ordering from Chewy.com for years. I always call my orders in because I love to talk to them. I always feel how much they care about my cats and now us with the loss of our Melmo. They could have sent us something for our cats. But they wanted us to have something for just us.... Beautiful Flowers! Thank you so very much chewy.com! Renny"

2017-04-04

Terrific Service

"Our cat was going in for surgery on a Tuesday morning with a pick up early Tuesday afternoon. We decided not to use the hard plastic e collar that the vet would sell us. So on the Sunday evening before that surgery Tuesday, we ordered 2 e collars and a bag of cat food. The order was processed and shipment began that night. We received the order complete on Tuesday before we left for the vet with our new e collars. We were able to use the comfortable soft fabric collar instead of the hard plastic one with a bonus of saving the $11 for the vet e collar! We were thrilled! Can't say enough about Chewy."

2017-04-02

Excellent Customer Service

"I have been ordering prescription food for my cats from Chewy for over a year. Last month my shipment didn't arrive within the time period it said it would arrive, we ran out of food. I called Chewy to check on the shipment and the sent out a replacement that arrive in 2 days. They also went above and beyond by giving me a credit for the food I needed to buy to hold the cats over. I was very happy with the customer service I received and will continue to buy our cat supplies from Chewy. "

2017-04-02

Chewy and Customer Service

"I love Chewy Products & CS."

2017-03-30

Great Job!!!

"I just had the most pleasant experience with your customer service department via email about an order I placed last night. Not only were they super helpful, but each rep that helped me was so kind. They genuinely seemed happy to help a fellow pet parent. Thank you and your entire team for being so awesome. You just won my business permanently!!!"

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!