Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

Making a difficult time easier

"I've used Chewy.com's auto-ship service for over a year now. I love the ease and price of using Chewy.com. Unfortunately, my last auto-ship was mailed yesterday morning and I had to very unexpectedly say good bye to my best friend that afternoon. I let Chewy.com know of the situation. They refunded my order without question and just asked that I donate the bag of dog food. This is such a kind and generous act. Thank you so much Chewy for everything! "

2017-08-15

Questionable Management

"The email I received from the CEO of Chewy.com seeking to incite negative publicity against Fromm was unprofessional, immature, and brings questions about the ethical nature of Chewy.com/Pet Smart. The CEO of Chewy.com did not provide any evidence that Fromm had done anything wrong, yet insisted the other company was out to hurt the consumer. Your position as an executive should be to provide clear and unbiased information to your consumers, not attempt to use consumers for your gain.
My advice to the CEO would be to grow up from the elementary school level where when you don't get your way you complain and blame others. Fromm has provided many other options to purchase their product on their website. I will be discontinuing my use of Chewy.com/PetSmart's services. Chewy.com/PetSmart has many competitors and I challenge other consumers to do their research so these other companies overtake Chewy.com/Pet Smart in the future.

2017-08-14

Great Experience

"I ordered a dog crate for a great price but then realized that if I spent ~$10 more, I would get free 1-2 day shipping. I contacted customer service via online chat and had someone speaking to me within 5 seconds. I thought surely it was a robot to respond so quickly but Maya provided some of the best customer service I have experienced in the last few years. When I picked out an item to add to the order, she informed me that I was still short a dollar but immediately recommended a toy that was $1.19 to help me hit the mark. Now my puppy will have a new crate, Kong stuffing, and Kong ball in 1-2 days! Chewy.com is VERY reasonably priced and the customer service I just experienced has made Chewy.com my go-to retailer for all my pet needs."

2017-08-12

Amazing customer care, fast shipping, and animal-loving!

"The items I ordered arrived early, the variety of products is top-notch, the customer care was wonderful, and this company truly has your pet's best interest in mind (and heart)!"

2017-08-04

SIMPLY THE BEST!

"I've been ordering from Chewy.com for the past year now. All I can say is Wow! I just realized my dog's food was running low and changed the date for delivery to this morning. Within a few hours I received an email stating that my package has shipped. Shipping is fast and customer service is excellent! Thank you Chewy!"

2017-08-03

Everything I want in a pet product provider!

"Products were great, shipping was fast, and I encountered a awesome customer service representative."

2017-08-01

Cheats customers!

"I ordered 4 bags of the Kaytee Clean & Cozy in the 96.3-L size. After opening the boxes, I noticed that the bags all had a different firmness. One package had the bedding really packed in nice and firm but the others seemed to be only partially filled. I inspected that bags for any holes but there wasn't any. Also, the boxes were sealed and undamaged when received so nothing was lost in shipping. Thinking that maybe I was just missing something, like maybe the bags were different sizes so some appeared more full than others, I decided to weigh them. According to the Kaytee website, this size bag (96.3-L) should weigh 9 pounds, or 144 ounces. The weights from the 4 bags I received are 40.60 oz, 48.65 oz, 80.45 oz, 132.95 oz. Three of the bags are far underweight, which means I paid for 4 bags but received the equivalent of only 2 bags. The bedding was on sale at a great price, but apparently this is how they make up for the good prices! If you buy anything from them, be sure to triple check that you received the full amount, even if it appears sealed like the bags I received."

2017-08-01

Excellent Customer Service!

"I have recommended Chewy to many of my friends due to their ease of ordering, quick delivery, and reasonable prices. I have a new reason to praise them today. Our beloved dog died last week. I called today about returning an unopened bag of her food. Matthew was so caring, credited my card for the price of the food and then asked me to donate it to a local shelter or friend that could use it. What other company does that! Chewy is an model for what all businesses should strive to be."

2017-07-30

High Quality Products, Top Notch Service

"We started ordering all of our pet food & supplies from Chewy.com this year, and they are the best! My 14 year old Westie had to go on a limited ingredient for health reasons, and Chewy.com has so many options to choose from. We finally found the right food & treats that work for him, and he is back to being happy & healthy again. Unfortunately our most recent order has gone missing. UPS tracking said it was left on our front porch, so someone must have come up our private drive and stolen it, or it was left at the wrong house. I notified Chewy.com late last night, and they have already re-shipped the expedited order for free. No questions asked, no hassle or wait. I really appreciate that level of customer service. If you have pets, I highly recommend this site!I love the convenience & reliability too. Thanks Chewy.com!"

2017-07-28

Excellent Serivice

"I don't normally rave about websites I use however, I have been extremely impressed with Chewy.com. My dog food is auto-shipped from them every 5 weeks. I love it! Its high quality dog food for a great price. I have purchased other products from chewy and the shipping has always been speedy and reliable. Their products are great quality for an amazing price.
If you have ever met Dodge you know he has a certain attraction to strappy things when he gets bored. I wasn't able to be home for a couple days to take them on their routine run so he's been getting a little bored. So last night when I returned I attached his bark collar to his kennel not even thinking about it and went to bed. This morning I found that he had managed to demolish the nylon part of the collar ( Strappy things

2017-07-27

Great place to buy pet supplies

"I recently discovered this website and I am very pleased with the service, selection and prices. I had a small issue with a prior shipment and it was addressed immediately via their chat app."

2017-07-27

Amazing customer service

"I can't say enough about chewy.com. They truly care about their customers. Their products are great, shipments are always pretty quick and customWe service is amazing..: thank you chewy !!!!"

2017-07-26

Kept Auto Shipping to the Old Address for MONTHS!!!!

"I will let the emails speak for themselves. Bumbling idiots is my thought. My 14-year-old cat on a prescription diet food they haven't been able to deliver to the right address for a month agrees.

This was in response to an email dated July 1st, when food was shipped.

JUL 18, 2017 | 07:00PM EDT
Original message
You guys are killing me, why is this shipping to my old address? We had
changed this months ago.

Can you please delete all of my past addresses, this should be shipping to
##### in Colorado Springs.

Chewy Customer Service
JUL 19, 2017 | 08:03PM EDT
Hi there Larry,

Thank you so much for pawing in! I'm very sorry about this, I see that we had the updated address but it did not update within the Autoship, but I'm here to help. I've updated Autoship #1 to the address below, so we're all set. :)

Y### ###
1095 #####
Colorado Springs, CO 809##

Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all, we're here 24/7 at Chewy to lend a paw.

All the best,

Rebeka
Customer Service
Chewy

Hi,

Since the order on July 1st was sent to the wrong address, has a new case been shipped to the correct address? I am on the last can of food :-(

Y###

HI there Y###,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I've sent out a replacement case today with a rushed overnight shipping as it's not acceptable that you've been waiting almost a month for your replacement. I can't apologize enough for this as it's absolutely not the Chewy norm.

Additionally, I've refunded you for the initial case that was sent to the wrong address. I'm so sorry for the mistakes on our end as we seriously dropped the ball on this. Your order will be arriving no later than tomorrow as it's currently being packed up to ship out.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Warm regards,

Jairo M.
Customer Service
Chewy

-------

The new case never showed up. When I called them, I was told it was sent to the OLD ADDRESS! After all of this, sent to the OLD ADDRESS! Chewy! Some of us depend on you for our fur babies prescription food. Shame on you.

2017-07-26

Would be 5 star but..

"While I love the site and products they carry, they should change advertising on their home page "fast free 1-2 days shipping on orders over $49”. The shipping policy when opened on the help page then clarifies “most” people will get their orders in 1-2 days which is not the same thing. I ordered a product that is going to take 8 days to be delivered apparently when I could have paid a little more and had my whole order here and guaranteed in 2 days on amazon prime. I will definitely not be using chewy unless I know I have 1 week before I need a product. Unfortunately the products don’t have an approximate delivery time next to them even at checkout."

2017-07-24

Chewys.com

"My first experience with this company was not good. They sent me an advertising mailer stating a $15.00 discount on my first order. When I used the promo code it did not work and then when I called your customer service department they said my dog food brand was not eligible for the discount. I don't see anywhere on this mailer that only select brands qualify and hence is kind of deceptive advertising in my opinion.

They didn't offer any remedy and hence I will not use this company in the future as they cant even stand behind their ad to even a new customer.

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!