Stores > Chewy.com

Customer service: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
2017-01-13

Fantastic Company!

"I am beyond pleased with the customer service that chewy.com offers. I had a problem with one of my bags of dog food coming up missing somewhere along the way. One bag arrived but the other was lost. I called them the day it was supposed to have arrived and they did some looking, agreed that it was lost, refunded the cost of that bag of food and immediately shipped out a free bag. I am VERY pleased with how readily and easily they assisted me with this issue. I'm glad I switched to this company to get my dog food from :)"

This review was modified by oneofmanysouls on January 13 2017 09:15:03 AM

2017-01-11

Chewy.com is the best!!!

"We have used other dog food delivery services and always had problems....the order would be wrong or the delivery would not be as promised. We switched to Chewy.com out of desperation about a year ago, but couldn't be happier!! Excellent products/prices and delivery is quick and as promised EVERY time!! Autoship makes it even easier....food just magically shows up on time. Well, maybe not magically, but it's so quick and easy, it feels magical!. Keep up the good work! You have a very happy and loyal customer here!

This review was modified by chetritc on January 11 2017 09:22:17 AM

2017-01-10

Very Caring Customer Service

"Chewy is so east and great! They also have the best comster service and always send handwritten cards to check it. It is such a nice personal touch, you really feel like they care about your pets!"

2017-01-09

Nice store

"I ordered a bunch of stuff for my dog. All items were shipped the same day and showed up at my door very next day. Prices were reasonable and items arrived as described. But there was a problem with one harness. The size was too small. I called the customer service. The phone was picked up the very first ring and I got to talk to a human. She was very polite and understanding. She offered a replacement or refund right away. I was very pleased with the service I got. Very rare in this age. Keep it up Chewy. You got a lifelong customer."

This review was modified by pacerNJ on January 09 2017 11:56:33 AM

2017-01-08

I LOVE CHEWY.COM

"Best customer service!
Unbeatable prices for all products compared to other pet stores.
Fast free shipping for ALL items in orders over $49 unlike big box pet stores that charge extra for cat litter and other heavy items even if you otherwise qualify for free shipping.
Easy and thoughtful returns! Many of my friends ended up needing to return food because their pets ended up needed specialized diets. Not only did Chewy refund them, but instead of requiring the items mailed back wanted the food donated to a local shelter!
Employees are animal lovers too and really care about your pet(s)!
They take care of my 2 cats, 1 dog, and cornsnake! Been ordering from them for a few years!

2017-01-05

****!! Got order 24 hours from time of placing it!

"Called customer service to change the frequency of delivery to a specific day of the month. Answered phone immediately and was as pleasant as can be and helped me.
I saved a fortune buying the same food from Chewy I was getting at TSC, except it was way cheaper. Milk Bone dog biscuits waaaayyyy cheaper than any store and all with free delivery. How can you not love this place.

2016-12-28

Wish they didnt use such vague shipping descriptions.

"I have issues with their shipping all the time. Wish they would be more upfront about all the terms for the 2 day shipping, as I always place large orders. I try to plan for arrival and am always disappointed. I still use the website because there is not better alternative, The products are the only things I am satisfied with. I have not been satisfied with shipping or customer service."

2016-12-28

LOVE Chewy

"I ordered and had it within 36 hrs !!!! Great prices and delivered right to the door ! I normally don't get excited about on line ordering but so far they are fantastic. I also loved the hand written Christmas card, nice touch"

2016-12-27

Chew on this!

"I found Chewy.com by accident. Another pet food direct delivery company really screwed the pooch with my food order and offered nothing but excuses. So a reasonably quick search led me to Chewy.com.

I couldn't be happier with them! And the hand-written Christmas card was completely unexpected. I know they probably can't keep doing that but what a nice touch.

Food is always shipped on time and there's never any issues with the packaging. I'm an auto-ship subscriber and will be for a long time!

2016-12-20

I love this company

"One of the best companies out there. There are so few companies that have the level of customer service they have. Shipping is fast. prices reasonable. Customer service friendly and helpful. The answer the phone quickly. No long wait time.
I just started using their service the beginning of October and so far I love them.

2016-12-17

Problem Solvers

"I have ordered my pets' food from Chewy for over a year, including prescription food for one as well as toys and treats. I have only had two mistakes - one wrong food type and one case sent when two were ordered. Both times the items were corrected, replaced and resent with no questions asked while I was on the phone, I was never on hold, and the wrong items that had been sent they told me I could feel free to donate to my vet or a shelter.

I am very happy and very impressed with their service and their business.

This review was modified by saunderm on December 17 2016 04:52:54 PM

2016-12-10

HAND WRITTEN CHRISTMAS CARD

"I thing I love isn't just the price but We get a HAND WRITTEN CHRISTMAS CARD every year!!!
It's really amazing that a company in today's world would take the time to really write it. Even in different ink! Really appreciate the extra effort great PR Chewy.com

This review was modified by Endless.summer1111 on December 10 2016 01:15:21 PM

2016-12-06

Excellent Customer Service & Quality Products

"This was my first time using chewy.com, and I definitely will in the future! I bought harnesses for my dogs and a pooper scooper for my yard. First of all, I absolutely love thew quality of all of the products I bought. Everything that I got was nicer than the options at my local PetSmart.
Additionally, my initial shipment with the pooper scooper was not delivered successfully, and FedEx was not helpful with finding a resolution. Within an hour or two of emailing Chewy, they sent me a new one without question (with express delivery)! Needless to say, I will definitely be shopping there again.

2016-12-06

The Nordstrom of pet supply websites

"I can't say enough great things about this website. I took forever on the phone with customer service, trying to get dimensions on possible clippers to buy. She was so patient, and I was difficult (I know). Thanks to them SO MUCH for great products, prices, and service!"

2016-12-04

Fast Service

"I Love Chewy! I ordered pet food from Chewy and Petsmart within minutes of each other just to see who I got the best service from. In 2 days I had my order from Chewy and 6 days later I still haven't gotten my petsmart order. If you want your pet food and things right away, Chewy is the place to order from. Great prices too."

This review was modified by addiecats on December 04 2016 04:46:40 PM

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!