Stores > Chewy.com

Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
2017-01-21

Horrible Shipping

"Ordered package on 1/7/17 and did not get the package until 1/17/17. Did not even get a notification of delay or credit for delay. Certainly would not recommend this website."

This review was modified by skimelo on January 21 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-01-21

Charitable company, fast delivery!

"I am so impressed with this company. I placed my order yesterday morning and it just came today, afternoon! I also needed to return an item that I forgot about. It was months later, but unused, so I called customer service. They refunded my money for the purchase and told me instead of shipping the item back to them; to donate it to a local shelter! I was in awe of that, and so excited to spread the word of this generous and charitable company! "

This review was modified by klaughlin05 on January 21 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-01-20

This company can TOTALLY make "Fetch" happen!

"Hi...I was introduced to chewy.com after doing a search for a dog food that would be appropriate for my dog with Kidney issues. The site is great...shipping super fast. But I'm most impressed with the service. Twice I've had to use chat to adjust an order...because I'd hit "submit order" too early and wanted to add items...and both times the response was immediate, so personable, and effective! Today I chatted with Taylor E. She was awesome and resolved my issue "like that"! With a great personality to boot. "

This review was modified by kmaloney100 on January 20 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-01-19

Amazing customer service!

"I have been ordering supplies for my cats through this company for several months. Three months ago my 84 year old mother had a sudden health issue & was going to be in the hospital & rehab for an extended period of time. I live in SC & she in northern IN. I took on the responsibility of making certain her 2 dogs & 3 cats were taken care of & Chewy made this SO much easier for me! The caretaker would let me know what they needed & I would have their supplies sent to her. About a week ago I had just ordered another case of food for the dogs, but my mother decided she didn't want them eating this. The shipment had already been delivered & paid for by then. The caretaker called Chewy & explained the situation, hoping we could return the case of canned food. However, they chose not to have us go through the trouble of shipping the food back but rather, asked us to donate the food to a local pet facility/group & still sent me a credit for the entire amount! Not only does Chewy have great prices, fast shipping but just amazing customer service! They are the BEST in my book & I tell all my pet owning friends about them! Thank you so much Chewy!"

This review was modified by salliet929 on January 19 2017 01:00:03 PM

2017-01-18

Chews Chewy.com

"This website is AMAZING! I love ordering from here! Both times I have ordered, the items have been shipping within a few hours. The variety of products is awesome and the timeliness is equally great! I will order again and again!"

This review was modified by LJ2017 on January 18 2017 08:45:03 AM

2017-01-14

BEST customer service ever

"I am literally speechless at the customer service I just received from Tina at Chewy.com. I had submitted an order for victor dog food, then I realized I ordered the wrong victor dog food (I needed the grain-free victor dog food)...at 5 am local time. I called, and instantly reached a real person (how often does this happen these days???); didn't have to go through any automated service crap, and the customer service rep spoke English with no weird hard to understand accent. She made the fix for me right then and there.

20 minutes later, as I am reading a review on the ingredients of victor grain free, I realized there's yeast extract in the food, which my puppy is allergic to. Called back, got the same lady, and this time the switch was more complicated because the order has been submitted to the warehouse. She contacts the warehouse folks, and informs me that one of 2 things can happen: 1) She's able to make the switch in person when the warehouse person gets there in 20 minutes or 2) The shipment is out, and she will send me the new food I want (yeast-free) and refund me for the victor dog food. She was extremely patient, and so nice about the whole thing!! 100% satisfied with my first chew.com experience! Will DEFINITELY be ordering from them on the reg! To be honest, I was a bit skeptical to order with chewy.com because of the 2 bad reviews I read on here earlier, but Tina from customer service proved them wrong and I cannot be any happier! I rarely write reviews online, but they deserved this for the superb customer service.

This review was modified by TWC919 on January 14 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-01-13

Fantastic Company!

"I am beyond pleased with the customer service that chewy.com offers. I had a problem with one of my bags of dog food coming up missing somewhere along the way. One bag arrived but the other was lost. I called them the day it was supposed to have arrived and they did some looking, agreed that it was lost, refunded the cost of that bag of food and immediately shipped out a free bag. I am VERY pleased with how readily and easily they assisted me with this issue. I'm glad I switched to this company to get my dog food from :)"

This review was modified by oneofmanysouls on January 13 2017 09:15:03 AM

2017-01-11

Chewy.com is the best!!!

"We have used other dog food delivery services and always had problems....the order would be wrong or the delivery would not be as promised. We switched to Chewy.com out of desperation about a year ago, but couldn't be happier!! Excellent products/prices and delivery is quick and as promised EVERY time!! Autoship makes it even easier....food just magically shows up on time. Well, maybe not magically, but it's so quick and easy, it feels magical!. Keep up the good work! You have a very happy and loyal customer here!

This review was modified by chetritc on January 11 2017 09:22:17 AM

2017-01-10

Very Caring Customer Service

"Chewy is so east and great! They also have the best comster service and always send handwritten cards to check it. It is such a nice personal touch, you really feel like they care about your pets!"

2017-01-09

Nice store

"I ordered a bunch of stuff for my dog. All items were shipped the same day and showed up at my door very next day. Prices were reasonable and items arrived as described. But there was a problem with one harness. The size was too small. I called the customer service. The phone was picked up the very first ring and I got to talk to a human. She was very polite and understanding. She offered a replacement or refund right away. I was very pleased with the service I got. Very rare in this age. Keep it up Chewy. You got a lifelong customer."

This review was modified by pacerNJ on January 09 2017 11:56:33 AM

2017-01-08

I LOVE CHEWY.COM

"Best customer service!
Unbeatable prices for all products compared to other pet stores.
Fast free shipping for ALL items in orders over $49 unlike big box pet stores that charge extra for cat litter and other heavy items even if you otherwise qualify for free shipping.
Easy and thoughtful returns! Many of my friends ended up needing to return food because their pets ended up needed specialized diets. Not only did Chewy refund them, but instead of requiring the items mailed back wanted the food donated to a local shelter!
Employees are animal lovers too and really care about your pet(s)!
They take care of my 2 cats, 1 dog, and cornsnake! Been ordering from them for a few years!

2017-01-05

****!! Got order 24 hours from time of placing it!

"Called customer service to change the frequency of delivery to a specific day of the month. Answered phone immediately and was as pleasant as can be and helped me.
I saved a fortune buying the same food from Chewy I was getting at TSC, except it was way cheaper. Milk Bone dog biscuits waaaayyyy cheaper than any store and all with free delivery. How can you not love this place.

2016-12-28

Wish they didnt use such vague shipping descriptions.

"I have issues with their shipping all the time. Wish they would be more upfront about all the terms for the 2 day shipping, as I always place large orders. I try to plan for arrival and am always disappointed. I still use the website because there is not better alternative, The products are the only things I am satisfied with. I have not been satisfied with shipping or customer service."

2016-12-28

LOVE Chewy

"I ordered and had it within 36 hrs !!!! Great prices and delivered right to the door ! I normally don't get excited about on line ordering but so far they are fantastic. I also loved the hand written Christmas card, nice touch"

2016-12-27

Chew on this!

"I found Chewy.com by accident. Another pet food direct delivery company really screwed the pooch with my food order and offered nothing but excuses. So a reasonably quick search led me to Chewy.com.

I couldn't be happier with them! And the hand-written Christmas card was completely unexpected. I know they probably can't keep doing that but what a nice touch.

Food is always shipped on time and there's never any issues with the packaging. I'm an auto-ship subscriber and will be for a long time!

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!