Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
Miss_Molly-1953's Avatar

Northern California
2017-09-11

No supplier better than these folks.

"They are not just sellers. They are animal lovers too, and you can tell, particularly when you deal with them on the phone. I had an order I had to return. They credited my account and didn't want the item back. Just asked me to donate it to someone who might need it or to a local shelter. Isn't that just awesome?
Their prices are very competitive , and the fast shipping to my door is great.
I might buy an impulse item here or there, but these folks are my "go to" pet suppliers.

2017-09-10

A kind company

"We've been with Chewy for several years now, had some shipping issues when we moved houses, but overall it's been a great way to save money on specialty pet food. The 5 stars is because I just emailed them and told them that since we had to put our cat down, we had a huge bag of unopened cat food that I wanted to return. Not only did they respond immediately, they offered very kind condolences, refunded the money to my account and asked that we donate the food instead. I really appreciated the kind gesture, it's been a rough couple of weeks and getting a kind response from a big company helped. I'm sticking with Chewy!"

2017-09-01

Impressed highly by the ordering ease for customers

"I work with many companies and I have to say that I have not done business with any other company that makes ordering so easy with a major focus on customer service. I have been ordering from Chewy.com for over 4 months. We were referred by our vet. That first call when it only rang 2 times and a live person answered, I was impressed. Then the professionalism and courtesy shown was outstanding. The order was made and finished within a few minutes, due to their efficiencies and our auto orders were set up for the future. Every time I call, either to move the shipment time up or add something to the order - the same excellent service. In this world of today with automation and companies not paying attention to customers - this company sets the bar!"

2017-09-01

Purrrrrfect Experience

"Thank you for being simple to navigate and have all my animals needs, prices are amazing, we tried autoship and it was way too soon for next order but changing the date was so easy. Overall this was the best online ordering experience ever, with orders arriving almost next day. It is a breath of fresh air to find someone to order from that is not trying to force money from my wallet and concentrate on great service and great prices!"

2017-08-28

Exceptional service and great prices!

"I heard some wonderdul things about Chewy.com several months ago and decided to give them a try. I ordered Blue Buffalo dog food and was amazed that the price was less expensive than buying it at a local retailer AND the shipping was free! On top of that, I enrolled in their auto-ship option and received another 5% discount! I have two Great Danes and a Golden Retriever, so needless to say, I purchase a lot of dog food and it couldn't be easier with Chewy.com. Not only do I save money, but 100 lbs. of food is delivered directly to my front door. In one auto-shipment I was shorted a bag of food. All it took was a call to one of Chewy's very professional customer representatives, and the bag of food was on its way...delivered the next day! I can't say enough about this great company. I highly recommend them! "

2017-08-27

"Wow, I ordered dog food on Friday--it arrived the following day! Many thanks to the customer service oriented young man who placed the telephone order for me. Keep this up and I will order again and again. "

2017-08-22

the best customer service

"Every company should model their customer service with Chewy's ..... simply the best !!! "

2017-08-21

Fabulous service

""Very fast delivery, excellent quality. Fabulous service."

2017-08-19

Great prices and service

"I've been using autoship from Chewy.com for over 6 months now. I switched from Amazon because Amazon sellers were frequently out of the cat food I wanted, and the prices on Chewy are all the same if not better. Plus when you enable autoship you get another 5% off most things. I thought autoship would be annoying, but you can just change the autoship items any time and ship it any time, so it's not inconvenient at all.

To top it all off, I had a problem with my order of 3 cases (the manufacturer changed the formula and my cats wouldn't eat it), and Chewy service got back to me very quickly and gave me a refund. They were very informative too and confirmed the formula did indeed change.

2017-08-17

Making a difficult time easier

"I've used Chewy.com's auto-ship service for over a year now. I love the ease and price of using Chewy.com. Unfortunately, my last auto-ship was mailed yesterday morning and I had to very unexpectedly say good bye to my best friend that afternoon. I let Chewy.com know of the situation. They refunded my order without question and just asked that I donate the bag of dog food. This is such a kind and generous act. Thank you so much Chewy for everything! "

2017-08-15

Questionable Management

"The email I received from the CEO of Chewy.com seeking to incite negative publicity against Fromm was unprofessional, immature, and brings questions about the ethical nature of Chewy.com/Pet Smart. The CEO of Chewy.com did not provide any evidence that Fromm had done anything wrong, yet insisted the other company was out to hurt the consumer. Your position as an executive should be to provide clear and unbiased information to your consumers, not attempt to use consumers for your gain.
My advice to the CEO would be to grow up from the elementary school level where when you don't get your way you complain and blame others. Fromm has provided many other options to purchase their product on their website. I will be discontinuing my use of Chewy.com/PetSmart's services. Chewy.com/PetSmart has many competitors and I challenge other consumers to do their research so these other companies overtake Chewy.com/Pet Smart in the future.

2017-08-14

Great Experience

"I ordered a dog crate for a great price but then realized that if I spent ~$10 more, I would get free 1-2 day shipping. I contacted customer service via online chat and had someone speaking to me within 5 seconds. I thought surely it was a robot to respond so quickly but Maya provided some of the best customer service I have experienced in the last few years. When I picked out an item to add to the order, she informed me that I was still short a dollar but immediately recommended a toy that was $1.19 to help me hit the mark. Now my puppy will have a new crate, Kong stuffing, and Kong ball in 1-2 days! Chewy.com is VERY reasonably priced and the customer service I just experienced has made Chewy.com my go-to retailer for all my pet needs."

2017-08-12

Amazing customer care, fast shipping, and animal-loving!

"The items I ordered arrived early, the variety of products is top-notch, the customer care was wonderful, and this company truly has your pet's best interest in mind (and heart)!"

2017-08-04

SIMPLY THE BEST!

"I've been ordering from Chewy.com for the past year now. All I can say is Wow! I just realized my dog's food was running low and changed the date for delivery to this morning. Within a few hours I received an email stating that my package has shipped. Shipping is fast and customer service is excellent! Thank you Chewy!"

2017-08-03

Everything I want in a pet product provider!

"Products were great, shipping was fast, and I encountered a awesome customer service representative."

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!