Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-03

This website should get Website of the Year.

"Chewy.com seems to have thought of everything before I did. I was a little worried about how much to order, having been so used to just dashing to the pet store for food. It is so great to so EASILY change my autoship amounts and dates!! ALSO so great to so EASILY be able to change flavors (I order canned cat food) for fickle palates, adjust a shipping date when I saw I was suddenly running low, and it's nice to be able to tack on a one-time purchase, like a cleaner or special treat. I love the boxes they come in, too! The first time I ever had a delivery, my front door was open and my kitty Sophie was sitting looking out the storm door. The Federal Express man walked up with the box and said, "I think this is for you, Cat.". It was pretty cute."

2017-06-01

Chewy has little elves that ship

"I absolutely love Chewy. I read a review somewhere that said they must have little elves that work overnight to ship. Shipping is excellent, the products are excellent. Never in all my shipments of food, grooming, etc. have I had a bad experience. Love them, their prices, the quality of their product, they have a new grain free dog food that is made for Chewy in Kansas, American Journey. I'm so pleased with it. My loves dog it. If you act quickly, you can get your first bag for 50% off. Thanks my friends at Chewy! You rock!"

2017-06-01

One of the best decisions we ever made was switching to Chewy.com!

"After 2 years of doing business with Chewy.com, they are perhaps the alltime best customer service experience we have had consistently in all of our endeavors! They are reliable, competitively priced, and eager to work out any issues that may arise! We are on autoship which saves us from hauling a huge bag of dogfood home and saves us money! It's easy to change dates as needed and super fast shipping! We are extremely satisfied customers and encourage other pet owners to use this amazing company!"

2017-05-27

My Dogs Love Chewy!!

"My first experience with Chewy was an amazing one! I'd purchased a few dog treats, that chewy had on sale at that time. Just to give the site a try, to see if I'll like the treats I've purchased for my dogs. Well it didn't take long for my order to arrive at my door step! All the treats were in good/standard condition as well, everything was simply fresh! My dogs love all the treats from chewy, every since I've been buying their treats from them. A lot of the products are pricy, depending on what you're buying. But the brands are truly worth it, if your dog happiness is important to you. The site does have reasonable prices as well, always something half price/on sale. I'm in the auto shipment program, which is pretty awesome. You get to control when you want the next shipping to come, and you can always change the items as much as you like. You get an discount when you add auto shipment, and you can have an order held and ship at another convenient time. Also, it's easy to cancel auto shipment which is a plus for me, just in case I don't no longer want to be apart of auto shipment anymore. My experience has been great, haven't had any issues with chewy at all. It's nice to be able to order items you can't find in the store, because my babies can be a little picky about treats and dog food. So I'm always wanting to get what my babies need, and chewy has everything they need. Customer care is very helpful, never had any bad experiences with them yet! Hopefully it stays that way =). I'm always telling everyone to try out chewy for their pet needs. I'll continue to buy my babies goodies from chewy."

2017-05-26

I love Chewy!

"I love everything about Chewy.com. When you call, a REAL English speaking person IN the U.S. answers the phone. You are not put on hold or have to follow a barrage of prompts, or transferred to an overseas call center. Ordering is always easy, deliveries arrive promptly, and they are pleasant, helpful, and happy. Oh - prices are fabulous too. Less expensive than any big-box store. During winter months, I appreciate the delivery driver lifting the heavy boxes, up the stairs, and placing it at my door. No more tromping through the snow & breaking my back! Over the years I've purchased: Dog food, cat food, and for my squirrels: rat/mouse food & puppy formula, and ferret toys and bedding. :). Sign up for auto-ship & save even more money! "

2017-05-21

Amazing customer service!!!

"I've had a few issues with a couple of my orders but nothing major. When I contacted them via email I have had very prompt responses (can't say exactly how long but with in a couple of hours). Every time they were courteous and apologetic and made things correct and went WAY out of their way to do so. Prices are good and shipping times are good now. One of my only issues was with shipping and it wasn't their fault but the shipping companies fault. However, when I contacted them they were very understanding of the issue unlike anything I have encounter in customer service seem to have escalated the issue with the shipping company (FedEx) and that has been corrected as well.
Honestly I can't recall getting better customer service.
Bravo Chewy.com!!!

2017-05-20

100% satisfaction is LIE

"I placed my first order, the total was over $350.00. The held my entire order due to 1 prescription food. They could have sent the rest of the order. They did not. When I called customer service they were of no help. I enrolled into the auto ship program. The customer service was of NO assistance. They do not care about their customers. I will never shop with this company again. Buyer beware. Again 100% satisfaction is a LIE!!!!!!!"

5 Star Service

"I was new to shopping with Chewy and found the site while looking for dog grooming supplies. I was a little nervous about ordering online and made a mess of my first order. Live chat was able to help me AND correct the order within minutes. Having met the first hurdle I only needed to wait for my order to arrive, and it did, within two days. Each of my questions was addressed by a customer service rep, the items were packaged and shipped with care, and the speedy delivery was unbelievable. Each item was exactly as described and all worked as they should. THIS is how business SHOULD be done. I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience."

Best pet store by far!!

"I have had a good experience with this company in the past, but what they just did was amazing! We lost our cat a few weeks ago, and I had just gotten a large order of supplies from Chewy.com. I contacted them saying I had all the stuff un opened and wondering if I could return it. They sent their condolences back to me, refunded my money, and asked that I donate the supplies to a local shelter. Today, I also received this beautiful bouquet and a note delivered by a local florist! What an amazing company, who actually LOVE pets and their owners!!

If you are going to shop online for your pets, shop Chewy.com!

Furrever Customers

"We have been shopping for all of our cat's necessities since 2015 and have had nothing but exceptional customer service each and every time. From being sent a surprise "thank you" painting of our sweet kitty for posting a photo on Instagram of him on a Chewy box, to having an issue with an order and receiving a new shipment the very next day. Chewy consistently goes above and beyond for us and we love the ease of purchasing online with free 2 day shipping! Now if they could start to sell paper goods and house cleaning supplies too... we would be set for life!

Thank you for always being the BEST Chewy!

2017-05-17

Love love love Chewy's!

"Not only does Chewy deliver on time, with a discount and brand names that I need but they go above and beyond what I expect. I had a regular delivery scheduled just shipped when my beloved dog Ava passed away unexpectedly. I called the 24/7 call line to see if I could get it stopped, but it had already shipped and I needed something that was in it for my cat. The call center person gave me a credit for the dog food with instructions to give it to my local shelter. And when the delivery showed up there was a sympathy bouquet of flower from them as well. Going through the indescribable pain of losing my loving companion, was made lighter knowing that a big company really cares. I will continue to support and order from Chewy's knowing they truly care."

2017-05-05

Excellent Service and prompt delivery!!

"I placed an order at 8pm and the next day I came home to find my package already delivered!! this is the second time I ordered and I had the same delivery, excellent service"

2017-05-04

Chewy is a very selfish company

"My friend has a recuse Doberman that he saved spent 30k on his dog and chewy donated a sample size bag..The company was just sold for 3.3 Billion. Below is the link

2017-05-04

WHO KNEW?

"I am a first time buyer with Chewy and I have to say, WHO KNEW?? that life could be so easy, that prices could be so cheap, that I didn't have to go from store to store clipping coupon after coupon to get such fabulous prices? I've seen the TV ads for Chewy, I've chuckled at them too but did I get up and walk to my computer and order? Oh no! Not until this week and all I can say is WHO KNEW? After calculating the amount of money I have been spending while schlepping from store to store wasting gallons of gasoline at $2.19 per gallon, going from aisle to aisle while sorting through coupons and doing 52-card pick up as they fly through the air in my haste to find the right one so I can save $ .03 cents a can on cat food. Getting everything in one place at a fraction of the money I have been spending and having someone deliver it to me using their gasoline at $2.19 a gallon. I can only say I am happy, happy, happy. WHO KNEW???? "

2017-05-01

Consistently the Best

"Chewy strives more to accommodate their customers than any other store I have encountered. Last week I had surgery and realized two days before that I needed some heavy items for my two "children with fur". I also knew I would not be able to lift more than 5 lbs. after surgery. I called Chewy and they not only got the items here the day before, the driver rang my doorbell and placed the box inside my door. This is only one instance of their great Customer Service. I have recommended Chewy to others and they consistently thank me.
The prices are excellent also (try to beat them).

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!