Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-30

High Quality Products, Top Notch Service

"We started ordering all of our pet food & supplies from Chewy.com this year, and they are the best! My 14 year old Westie had to go on a limited ingredient for health reasons, and Chewy.com has so many options to choose from. We finally found the right food & treats that work for him, and he is back to being happy & healthy again. Unfortunately our most recent order has gone missing. UPS tracking said it was left on our front porch, so someone must have come up our private drive and stolen it, or it was left at the wrong house. I notified Chewy.com late last night, and they have already re-shipped the expedited order for free. No questions asked, no hassle or wait. I really appreciate that level of customer service. If you have pets, I highly recommend this site!I love the convenience & reliability too. Thanks Chewy.com!"

2017-07-28

Excellent Serivice

"I don't normally rave about websites I use however, I have been extremely impressed with Chewy.com. My dog food is auto-shipped from them every 5 weeks. I love it! Its high quality dog food for a great price. I have purchased other products from chewy and the shipping has always been speedy and reliable. Their products are great quality for an amazing price.
If you have ever met Dodge you know he has a certain attraction to strappy things when he gets bored. I wasn't able to be home for a couple days to take them on their routine run so he's been getting a little bored. So last night when I returned I attached his bark collar to his kennel not even thinking about it and went to bed. This morning I found that he had managed to demolish the nylon part of the collar ( Strappy things

2017-07-27

Great place to buy pet supplies

"I recently discovered this website and I am very pleased with the service, selection and prices. I had a small issue with a prior shipment and it was addressed immediately via their chat app."

2017-07-27

Amazing customer service

"I can't say enough about chewy.com. They truly care about their customers. Their products are great, shipments are always pretty quick and customWe service is amazing..: thank you chewy !!!!"

2017-07-26

Kept Auto Shipping to the Old Address for MONTHS!!!!

"I will let the emails speak for themselves. Bumbling idiots is my thought. My 14-year-old cat on a prescription diet food they haven't been able to deliver to the right address for a month agrees.

This was in response to an email dated July 1st, when food was shipped.

JUL 18, 2017 | 07:00PM EDT
Original message
You guys are killing me, why is this shipping to my old address? We had
changed this months ago.

Can you please delete all of my past addresses, this should be shipping to
##### in Colorado Springs.

Chewy Customer Service
JUL 19, 2017 | 08:03PM EDT
Hi there Larry,

Thank you so much for pawing in! I'm very sorry about this, I see that we had the updated address but it did not update within the Autoship, but I'm here to help. I've updated Autoship #1 to the address below, so we're all set. :)

Y### ###
1095 #####
Colorado Springs, CO 809##

Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all, we're here 24/7 at Chewy to lend a paw.

All the best,

Rebeka
Customer Service
Chewy

Hi,

Since the order on July 1st was sent to the wrong address, has a new case been shipped to the correct address? I am on the last can of food :-(

Y###

HI there Y###,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I've sent out a replacement case today with a rushed overnight shipping as it's not acceptable that you've been waiting almost a month for your replacement. I can't apologize enough for this as it's absolutely not the Chewy norm.

Additionally, I've refunded you for the initial case that was sent to the wrong address. I'm so sorry for the mistakes on our end as we seriously dropped the ball on this. Your order will be arriving no later than tomorrow as it's currently being packed up to ship out.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Warm regards,

Jairo M.
Customer Service
Chewy

-------

The new case never showed up. When I called them, I was told it was sent to the OLD ADDRESS! After all of this, sent to the OLD ADDRESS! Chewy! Some of us depend on you for our fur babies prescription food. Shame on you.

2017-07-26

Would be 5 star but..

"While I love the site and products they carry, they should change advertising on their home page "fast free 1-2 days shipping on orders over $49”. The shipping policy when opened on the help page then clarifies “most” people will get their orders in 1-2 days which is not the same thing. I ordered a product that is going to take 8 days to be delivered apparently when I could have paid a little more and had my whole order here and guaranteed in 2 days on amazon prime. I will definitely not be using chewy unless I know I have 1 week before I need a product. Unfortunately the products don’t have an approximate delivery time next to them even at checkout."

2017-07-24

Chewys.com

"My first experience with this company was not good. They sent me an advertising mailer stating a $15.00 discount on my first order. When I used the promo code it did not work and then when I called your customer service department they said my dog food brand was not eligible for the discount. I don't see anywhere on this mailer that only select brands qualify and hence is kind of deceptive advertising in my opinion.

They didn't offer any remedy and hence I will not use this company in the future as they cant even stand behind their ad to even a new customer.

2017-07-23

Chewy is the best!!

"I don't what I did before I discovered Chewy. They have every product a pet owner could want, top notch customer service, great prices, and orders are shipped at lightning speed. Chewy's is the only place I go for all of my pet's needs. "

2017-07-20

I'm a thrilled new customer...

" On Tuesday, I called and spoke to Sarah in Chewy's customer service dept. I had trouble signing into my new acct. So she very nicely helped me thru that process and then I placed the order for treats and a trial of the Natural Balance dog food. I was so surprised to receive the order the very next day. This was just my 2nd order. There were some problems with the first order i.e. I ordered the wrong size pet cot and called to set up a return I was told to donate the first cot and they sent me a new larger one free of charge. The new one had obviously been opened and then taped up & I had no problem with that but it turned out to be missing three legs. I asked for three legs and was told they couldn't do that so they sent me a whole new unopened cot. I'm amazed that they would be that generous when other companies would have charged for the return of the first item. And then charged me for the shipping on the third one. So the result is that I need to figure out a way to make 4 legs for the second cot & then be able to donate it to the Open Door Animal Sanctuary, the no kill shelter where our two dogs were alumni. We've only got our girl Maggie now so one cot is all we need. And then they shipped my second order overnite."

2017-07-18

Customer Engagement Experts

"I cannot say enough about the customer service experience I encountered today. I was solely responsible for ordering the feline Natural Balance and not the canine. The order arrived, and I immediately pinged via chat. Within 5 minutes Ed G resolved my issue no questions asked, refunded my money and graciously suggested I donate the food to a charity or shelter as I couldn't ship back. The food has been donated to Cat Matchers in Dallas, TX to a lovely woman that devotes time to help kittens and cats and chewy.com has earned a customer for life. Thank you, Chewy.com, for realizing the value in customer engagement and experience. "

2017-07-16

Awesome Service

"Chewy provides great prices and really awesome customer service!"

2017-07-13

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered a **** large dog crate from chewy.com. After a week of not getting it I started to wonder and did track my package. On Fed ex website, it showed they had delivered it. So, I called FedEx and told them that I did not receive my package. They created a case and called me back stating they delivered it to wrong place. They stated they would get their driver to pick it up and bring it to right address. I tried to stay very calm as to I had my vacation planned for over a year and thought 2 weeks would be long enough to receive a package. Another 2 days went by and no call from FedEx and no package. I called them again and after on hold for over 15 minutes they said that there were too many labels on the package so they sent it back. By now I was getting nervous. I called chewy.com and their customer service stated they would call me next morning and overnight the package. after 24 hours, I still did not receive a call. I called back to chewy.com and they said they see the package is being returned and they can ship it again. At this point I was very peed off. Day before my vacation and they tell me they can ship it again and can't do over night. So, first person lied and second person tried to help but at this point I was at point of no return with incompetent of chewy.com and FedEx. I HAD TO CANCEL MY VACATION. My suggestion is that even though they have a good customer review beware just like any other company they really don't give a crap. it's numbers game. I am sure they figure long as they sell that is all that matters. I would not be surprised if chewy.com does not pay to have positive review written by 3rd party so negative reviews are towards the bottom. Will not buy from them again... EVER..."

2017-07-11

Top Notch & Caring Company at Chewy.com

"Chewy.com has the best customer service! They helped me and kept in touch with me for when our Senior Shih Tzu "T-Bone" needed a special Renal Diet. They did an excellent job making sure I got the prescription and food in time and we started auto delivery. Delivery was free and fast! And when our T-bone took a turn for the worst and passed away; they didn't hesitate to make the return quick and hassle-free. But where they really went above and beyond was having sympathy flowers sent to me and my family. How thoughtful and kind. Chewy.com truly cares about their customers and their furry friends!"

2017-07-11

Not a happy Customer

"If someone were to ask me about Chewy.com 2 weeks ago there would be nothing bad I could or would say because I was that happy. But things have taken a turn from a 5 star rating to now a 1 star all because of the shipping fiasco I have experienced this last week. The first order I received in 2 days. The 2nd order was ordered last Wednesday and today is Tuesday (almost a week and the dog food still hasn't arrived. I called customer service the other day and they refunded me money so I could buy a small bag of food to hold me over until the large bag arrives. That's great. But, the money is taking it's sweet time getting to my bank, so this is added stress to my already stressful situation.

I called Chewy.com customer service today and they said the reason it's taking so long for me to receive my order was because I ordered late Wednesday and because their orders were backed up from the week before my order was delayed to be sent out until the following Monday and then Tuesday was the Fourth of July, so now here we are almost a week later and I am still waiting.

The bottom line for me is because their orders were backed up, that caused a domino effect. My order was delayed a week, and that now effects my dogs who are waiting for their food. By profession I am a organization development consultant and I see this all the time. You have a "bottleneck" in the way you're processing your orders and as a result you will lose customers like myself if you don't go back to the beginning and see where the problem areas are. A process map may help you or a visual diagram mapping your entire process from the beginning when the order is placed to the end when the order is shipped to see where you need to implement improvements/changes.

2017-07-07

Very fast Shipping!

"Chewy.com has fast shipping! I rescued a 3 year old shepherd mix about 50 pounds from the SPCA of GA and needed some toys and treats ect and it was at my door in 2 days! That is way I have a new Order on the way! Thanks"

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!