Stores > Chewy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
2016-10-18

awesome prices and freaky fast delivery

"I couldn't believe they beat petsmart prices by more than half even with the petperks card and when the say 2 day delivery they mean it I ordered late Sunday night (like 11pm) and everything arrived Tuesday about lunch time. They've got a customer for life."

2016-10-15

Best online pet shop ever

"Love this shop...
Best costumer service ever
Alwyas awesome been ordering from them for more then 3 years...
Never had any problem what so ever
Got to support this amazing giys

2016-10-14

Excellent customer service and fast, free shipping!

"Pretty much the best priced pet foods and supplies I have found, with great customer service, and fast, free shipping."

This review was modified by straywolf716 on October 28 2016 04:49:16 PM

2016-10-14

Amazing Customer Service & Company

"I have sent an email to return one item that was too small and another that I had duplicates by accident. I asked for the return label and they replied that they already refunded my money and requested I donate it to a local shelter "

This review was modified by CatherineBarbee on October 14 2016 09:49:38 AM

2016-10-13

Absolute time and life-saver!

"This company has honestly saved me so much time and money. It is so convenient for me to pick a date to reorder my dogs food and treats every 5-6 weeks, I can always postpone or ship early if needed, and 60-90lbs worth of dog food and treats (depending on the number of fosters I have at the time) comes to my door within a 2-4 days. FedEx has delivered my shipment to the wrong house twice now, and within minutes of asking Chewy's Customer Support for help, they've filed a ticket with FedEx and already created a new order for me, free of charge. I've been ordering Autoship from them for over a year and I don't think I'll ever have to buy from Petsmart again. "

This review was modified by ShayneKo on October 13 2016 03:12:54 PM

2016-10-12

Wonderful customer service!

"I just wanted to say how happy I am with Chewy! I've been using Chewy's autoship for a while, and it is so convenient to have our dog food shipped right to my door when I need it. I recently ordered a new flavor of food for my dogs, but they unfortunately did not seem to like this new flavor and have not been eating well since offering this food. I contacted Chewy and they immediately refunded the cost of the food, and asked that I donate the remaining unopened bag of food to a local animal shelter. I could not be happier with the customer service I've received from Chewy. Thanks again! "

2016-10-11

Fastest shipping; Excellent value!!!!

"I hadn't heard of Chewy.com before i received a postcard mailer maybe two months ago. The mailer offered $15 off my first order of $49 or more, plus free shipping. Since my brand of cat food is pretty expensive at the grocery store, I decided to check out what Chewy.com had to offer. To my surprise, the same cat food was 81% cheaper as compared to my local store price. I also ordered flea and tick protection for the cat at $7 less per dose from the veterinarian's prices. the best part? I had email confirmation that my order was shipped TWO HOURS after it was placed, and received at my home via FedEx in under 3 days! I am impressed, My 12 year old "kitten" has a full belly, and my pockets are less empty all thanks to Chewy.com. I will be ordering again!

2016-10-07

Hands down best customer service

"They have the absolute best customer service by far. I've dealt with many customer service people especially within the last few months (Apple, Sprint, LA Times, Tech Rabbit.com, and Sears. Chewy is the best. I ordered a heat bulb for my turtles got it on a Friday but it went out by Monday. I emailed them at 4:40am and they responded immediately with a order confirmation of a replacement bulb at no cost to me. The only bad thing I would say about this site is every item is lanes as 1-2 day shipping but after 4 orders in over 2 months all my shipments have arrived within 3-5 days usually split into two packages. I give them 4 1\2 stars. "

2016-10-06

FIRST TIME CUSTOMER REVIEW

"I had a choice between amazon and chewy. I gave chewy a shot with the 20% off autoship. After placing the order there was no 20% off. So I chatted with your rep who said Orijen is one of several brands excluded. How about stating that in bold somewhere? This left a bitter impression of chewy. "

This review was modified by justin787 on October 06 2016 04:42:09 PM

2016-10-05

Fast, cheap, convenient

"I ordered 3 seresto collars for my kitties. They were much cheaper than pet supplies sells them for, and free two day delivery is awesome. I am very impressed. I will definitely be a loyal customer "

This review was modified by Sarapa on October 05 2016 08:39:17 PM

2016-10-04

Happy pets, happy pet parents!

"We have been ordering on Chewy.com for a few months. They have the stuff our pets like. They have the prices we like. And super fast shipping!

Keep up the good work Chewy!

2016-10-04

Exellent Customer Service and more...

"I rarely do any reviews (to say the least), but I've used this company for almost a year now, and there was NEVER a problem with any of my orders. As a matter of fact, I made a mistake once, and had to contact customer service, which was an absolute pleasure. I got a live person within minutes, who was able to resolve my issue withing seconds. Shipping is a whole other story. It appears that these people ship so fast, that you receive your order before you get a chance to click "Submit" button! (a bit of exaggeration, but not too far from the truth). I'm very happy with all the pricing, delivery, and the rest of the services these people provide. Highly recommend, to anyone!"

2016-10-01

If I could give them 100 Stars , I would

"I simply love the service and product availability at Chewy. The customer service is great, prompt delivery is stellar. I have never been so excited to write a review, but let me tell you why. After a long and grueling workweek, I realized, I had not ordered dog food, on a Thursday night @ 1030 PM. I was thinking to myself, I would probably get the food by Monday, and being sure I would run out within the next day, I was deciding what I could order for her until I got her from Chewy. Mind you, I purchase a stellar brand, that is not available in any local pet store in my area. Low and behold, two day's later, on a Saturday, I had my order on my porch. I am so pleased, and such a huge fan, I can not sing Chewy's praises enough. As long as I have pets ( which will be as long as I am living and have a sound mind), I will be a Chewy customer!"

This review was modified by LetLive on October 01 2016 08:07:53 AM

2016-09-30

Best Pet Site Ever!

"There's a ton of choices on this site and they are always cheaper than PetSmart or Petco! Their shipping is fast and their return is easy. They also have 24/7 support, which I think is so awesome. :] I will be using this site again for my pet needs."

2016-09-29

ABSOLUTLY AWSOME.. EXTREMELY SATISFIED

"Product QUALITY is OUTSTANDING. ORDER PROCESS "BEST IN CLASS" in industry (easy to order on line or by phone, saves your past purchases to expedite orders. Employee's are always personable and friendly on the phone. Product SHIPPING process is AMAZING (my orders 97% of the time show up the very next day). I have been ordering from Chewy for 3 or 4 years (I have 2 Chihuahua's) and only 2 times in 3 yrs has my product taken 2 days to receive. I've never had to RETURN a product due to quality. Actually I only returned 1 product in 3/4 years because I purchased the wrong size (the return was just as easy as the purchase - no 20 questions, just yes Ma'am and a minute later I was off the phone). Product VARIETY is vast and never out. If you cannot already tell I am thrilled with this company. Every experience has been executed with ease and their PRICING is good and reasonable. Kudo's CHEWY your doing a GREAT job. You have a customer for life. Thanks for being at the top of your game! Kind Regards, Cindy"

This review was modified by chmojo on September 29 2016 04:20:55 PM

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!