Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-04

Chewy is a very selfish company

"My friend has a recuse Doberman that he saved spent 30k on his dog and chewy donated a sample size bag..The company was just sold for 3.3 Billion. Below is the link

2017-05-04

WHO KNEW?

"I am a first time buyer with Chewy and I have to say, WHO KNEW?? that life could be so easy, that prices could be so cheap, that I didn't have to go from store to store clipping coupon after coupon to get such fabulous prices? I've seen the TV ads for Chewy, I've chuckled at them too but did I get up and walk to my computer and order? Oh no! Not until this week and all I can say is WHO KNEW? After calculating the amount of money I have been spending while schlepping from store to store wasting gallons of gasoline at $2.19 per gallon, going from aisle to aisle while sorting through coupons and doing 52-card pick up as they fly through the air in my haste to find the right one so I can save $ .03 cents a can on cat food. Getting everything in one place at a fraction of the money I have been spending and having someone deliver it to me using their gasoline at $2.19 a gallon. I can only say I am happy, happy, happy. WHO KNEW???? "

2017-05-01

Consistently the Best

"Chewy strives more to accommodate their customers than any other store I have encountered. Last week I had surgery and realized two days before that I needed some heavy items for my two "children with fur". I also knew I would not be able to lift more than 5 lbs. after surgery. I called Chewy and they not only got the items here the day before, the driver rang my doorbell and placed the box inside my door. This is only one instance of their great Customer Service. I have recommended Chewy to others and they consistently thank me.
The prices are excellent also (try to beat them).

2017-04-26

Awesome Response to Return

"I have an autoship and I added an additional item (dental treats) in a quantity of 3 by accident (I only wanted 1). I called Chewy to see if I could return the other 2 for credit. Chewy gave me a refund for the extra 2 and told me to donate the extra 2 packages to my nearest animal charity. What an awesome, pay it forward response! Their customer service people are always extremely pleasant as well. Thank you Chewy!"

2017-04-26

Chewy You Rock

"The best customer service, fastest shipping and ease of navigating your site makes my life easy and more importantly my cats!"

2017-04-25

Great company policy

"I mistakenly ordered dog treats instead of cat treats. Not only would Chewy not charge me shipping for my mistake, they told me to donate the dog treats to a local shelter! I was so blown away by this. This was my fault for once, not the company's, and now the shelter that I do charity work for will be benefiting from my mistake. What a wonderful company! I will only be shopping here from now on!"

2017-04-23

Excellent service

"Six weeks ago I ordered a large shipment of items for my dog. I missed noticing that the same shipment would be automatically sent in six weeks. When I saw the bill pending in my checking account, at 2:30am this morning my time, I panicked and tried a call right away. To my surprise a sweet girl named Kimberly answered and was happily willing to settle the problem by calling back the shipment and crediting my checking account WITH NO HASSLE OR THIRD DEGREE OF QUESTIONS. I am still in shock that someone who spoke English answered at such a crazy time of day and was so genuinely willing to settle the problem so easily. My compliments to Chewy for their smart business choices and you now have a faithful customer who is happy to do business with you from now on. Thank you.

2017-04-21

price increases every month

"I started chewy.com back in Nov.2016. I signed up for autoship for every six weeks. Every six weeks same would come & prices would go up anywhere from $4.00 up to $12.00 every shipment. In the beginning of March I called to change billing info. The person who the new info didn't ask me any info except new card number which I gave. After I hung up I found that odd he didn't ask for my name or etc. when order was ready to ship I received email they needed my billing info to ship order. I provided it & received order. That was March 29th I was billed for it. On April 3rd they billed my account again. I called chewy.com & they had no record. So I went to bank & filed fraudulent charges. Now I have to wait 30 days for it to be investigated to receive my money. I went to my chewy account & next order will be shipping again & it has my old billing info. I cancelled my account with chewy.com. Watch for charges on statements. "

2017-04-17

Forget normal retail Chewy.com is the place to shop

"We have bought our food collars and beds there for all our canines. the customer service is excellent and funny too. we have called used on line chat and there is no difference. I even received a post card hand written from a representative in the mail ... Who does that anymore.. It is nice to see a company take the time with there customers. I will recommend chewy to any pet owner. Great prices fast shipping and friendly customer service literally no hassle returns who could ask for more? will be a life long customer fur sure :)"

2017-04-16

Love Chewy.com

"The prices were unbelievable and I couldn't pass up ordering. The shipping....SUPER DUPER Fast! Definitely using Chewy for my dogs needs from here on out. "

2017-04-11

Long time Chewy customer

"I LOVE CHEWY.COM! This one and only online store I will buy from for my pets. Absolutely FANTASTIC customer care. Over the past three years of monthly (sometimes more!) orders I have never had an issue or late delivery.
I know I can trust Chewy AND get the best deals. :)

2017-04-10

Great and generous company

"Chewy sent my dog food very quickly. I have only used the site once. It turns out the food wasn't what I needed so I called customer support to ask about a return. They promptly answered and gave me a full refund. The most amazing part was rather than have me return their product they asked me to donate it to my local animal shelter. This is most respectable and generous thing I have ever had a large company suggest to me. I am writing this to recognize a fantastic company and the great work they do. Thank you chewy you just earned a lifetime customer with that move."

2017-04-10

A trustworthy company that truly cares about animals

"I have been ordering from Chewy for the past 8 months or so and have always had an excellent experience. Their products always arrive no more than 2 business days after ordering, and their customer service representatives are extremely friendly and helpful. I recently forgot an item on my order and they shipped the item I forgot for free. I also ordered a pet carrier that was too big and when I asked the process for returning it they told me that they refunded my card and asked me to simply donate the carrier to a local animal shelter. That really warmed my heart, I don't think I have experienced any company do such a selfless action. Detroit Dog Rescue will really appreciate this donation. They offer so many affordable products and really are there to help you and your pet. Thank you Chewy!"

2017-04-08

Amazing customer service and autoship program

"I just want to take a moment to tell you about a company that has added value to my life and I know if will add value to yours as a pet owner.

Chewy is an online pet supply company that I can't help but rave about. I found them because I was looking for a place to buy prescription dog food without having to drive two cities away, and I found Chewy, which sells the dog food I need cheaper than what I can buy it for at the vet.

Why they are amazing: free 1-2 day shipping over $49, you can schedule orders to autoship every few weeks or months, if you need a prescription for pet food, you just enter the vets information and they contact them directly as needed and handle everything so you don't have to, their products are inexpensive, and they have AMAZING customer service. Also, they give back to the community and they have sent me handwritten postcards thanking me for choosing them and making sure my pets are happy.

With amazing customer service and an amazing autoship program, I highly recommend you switch from buying from a big store like Petco or Petsmart to this amazing company (remember, free shipping). I buy two bags of dog food and a case of wet food that autoships about every 6-8 weeks so that I don't have to worry about running to the store, but here's the kicker: if you notice you are running low on food/supplies, you can schedule a sooner ship date and you can adjust your ship frequency to sooner whenever you need to.

This company is amazing. Check them out!

2017-04-07

"I've always had wonderful experiences with Chewy. I've been able to find prices significantly lower than at pet supplies stores however, my most recent experience prompted me to write a review. My husband ordered a pet gate for our dog that did not end up working out. I called to return and a real person answered the phone! After my experiences with other companies over the past week, this was incredibly refreshing. She then said we would be given a full refund and asked us to simply donate the gate to a shelter. I think this really shows that Chewy puts animals and pet lovers above profits. I will continue to shop from Chewy. This interaction certainly made me a newly faithful customer. "

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!