Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-15

Great place

"Title says it all.... great company to buy from. Prices are fair and shipping is fast. I recommend them to everyone"

2017-02-15

Most certainly a repeat customer!

"Their shipping was INCREDIBLY fast! I ordered 60 lbs of dog food, and it still got to my home 2 days from the day it shipped. Unfortunately, one of the bags was ripped open when I opened the box. I went online to their live chat and chatted with Erika. She immediately sent out a new bag free of charge! I'm so grateful!"

2017-02-14

Love Chewy

"Ive been ordering from Chewy for over a year now. Everything comes the next day. One time I ordered on line and realized I forgot something, I contacted them, they got back to me within 10 minutes. Although it was too late to change my order, they sent me the item I forgot and waived the shipping fee. They have awesome customer service and I even get a hand written Christmas card from them every year! "

2017-02-11

Customer for Life!

"My dog has mast cell tumors, which have resulted in a diet change onto Pinnacle Peak Protein (a recommended kibble that is preferred for dogs with this type of cancer). Pinnacle recently noted that they will no longer be distributing their kibble nation-wide, so I was in a hurry to stock up on a few bags to buy me some time to figure out our next best option. I discovered that chewy.com had great deal on this food and could provide me with enough bags to buy that time I needed!! To top it off, when my dog decided one bag wasn't good enough (she happily ate from the 2nd bag I opened), chewy.com offered a full refund on the already opened bag. A wonderful company that puts the customer first. I will certainly be back to buy from them!! Super Satisfied Customer"

2017-02-08

Great customer service!!

"I ordered two items for my dogs for the first time using Chewy. I received an email saying my package was delivered and left at my door. When I got home, there was no package. I contacted a Chewy sales person and told them my issue and they immediately re-filled my order and sent me a new invoice. All of this was for FREE! I'm absolutely amazed and grateful."

2017-01-31

Ya gotta love this store!

"I just had the best experience with this merchant ever! Ordered wrong item (it was my fault) and did an online chat as to how to return it. The customer service was extremely helpful. I was pleased that the right item was going to be sent right out and shipping waived and the wrong item they requested be given to a shelter. WOW!!! Everyone benefits, me, the local shelter and Chewy since I will always go to them first for my pet supplies! I can't say enough good about this business. Thank you Chewy.com!"

2017-01-28

Nothing to bark about...poor customer service and failure to receive timely items

"I tried out chewy.com for the first time and ordered 3 bags of prescription dog food, signed up for auto ship for future food orders and a dog feeder. The dog feeder did not arrive with the rest of my order although it showed as having shipped on their site. I called customer service and they insisted it had. I then called Fdex who told me the only activity on the item was a label created. I called back and got the obligatory sorries but even after I could show through my fedex updates they never shipped my item they refused to stand by their company concept even though it WAS THEIR MISTAKE NOT FEDEX and refused to next day ship out my item on Monday so I would have it on Tuesday which would be 5 days after ordering it. So much for their concept of 1 to 2 day shipping with a minimum order and their great customer service reviews because I can say as a first time orderer I did not have success nor as I happy. We all error but to not make it right in some way, any way to say I value your business and just to say " well it should arrive sometime next week most likely Wednesday" which is 6 days after I ordered it not 1 to 2 especially when it was their mistake is not the sign of a good company I want to buy from. "

2017-01-28

Awesome customer service!

"Every time I order from chewy.com I receive my order in 4 days or less. They also sent me a hand-written thank you note after my first order, and another hand-written card for Christmas. Very considerate customer service!"

2017-01-27

VERY PROFESSIONAL

"VERY PROFESSIONAL
AS A 1ST TIME CUSTOMER, THE EXPERIENCE WAS AN EXCELLENT ONE. THE WEBSITE IS EXTREMELY EASY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH. MY PRODUCT WAS OPEN, I CONTACTED THEM VIA CHAT, AND MICHAEL WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH ASSISTING ME WITH A REPLACEMENT, THAT I RECEIVED THE NEXT DAY. THANK YOU CHEWY.COM AND MICHAEL!!!!

JESSICA

2017-01-21

Horrible Shipping

"Ordered package on 1/7/17 and did not get the package until 1/17/17. Did not even get a notification of delay or credit for delay. Certainly would not recommend this website."

2017-01-21

Charitable company, fast delivery!

"I am so impressed with this company. I placed my order yesterday morning and it just came today, afternoon! I also needed to return an item that I forgot about. It was months later, but unused, so I called customer service. They refunded my money for the purchase and told me instead of shipping the item back to them; to donate it to a local shelter! I was in awe of that, and so excited to spread the word of this generous and charitable company! "

2017-01-20

This company can TOTALLY make "Fetch" happen!

"Hi...I was introduced to chewy.com after doing a search for a dog food that would be appropriate for my dog with Kidney issues. The site is great...shipping super fast. But I'm most impressed with the service. Twice I've had to use chat to adjust an order...because I'd hit "submit order" too early and wanted to add items...and both times the response was immediate, so personable, and effective! Today I chatted with Taylor E. She was awesome and resolved my issue "like that"! With a great personality to boot. "

2017-01-19

Amazing customer service!

"I have been ordering supplies for my cats through this company for several months. Three months ago my 84 year old mother had a sudden health issue & was going to be in the hospital & rehab for an extended period of time. I live in SC & she in northern IN. I took on the responsibility of making certain her 2 dogs & 3 cats were taken care of & Chewy made this SO much easier for me! The caretaker would let me know what they needed & I would have their supplies sent to her. About a week ago I had just ordered another case of food for the dogs, but my mother decided she didn't want them eating this. The shipment had already been delivered & paid for by then. The caretaker called Chewy & explained the situation, hoping we could return the case of canned food. However, they chose not to have us go through the trouble of shipping the food back but rather, asked us to donate the food to a local pet facility/group & still sent me a credit for the entire amount! Not only does Chewy have great prices, fast shipping but just amazing customer service! They are the BEST in my book & I tell all my pet owning friends about them! Thank you so much Chewy!"

2017-01-18

Chews Chewy.com

"This website is AMAZING! I love ordering from here! Both times I have ordered, the items have been shipping within a few hours. The variety of products is awesome and the timeliness is equally great! I will order again and again!"

2017-01-14

BEST customer service ever

"I am literally speechless at the customer service I just received from Tina at Chewy.com. I had submitted an order for victor dog food, then I realized I ordered the wrong victor dog food (I needed the grain-free victor dog food)...at 5 am local time. I called, and instantly reached a real person (how often does this happen these days???); didn't have to go through any automated service crap, and the customer service rep spoke English with no weird hard to understand accent. She made the fix for me right then and there.

20 minutes later, as I am reading a review on the ingredients of victor grain free, I realized there's yeast extract in the food, which my puppy is allergic to. Called back, got the same lady, and this time the switch was more complicated because the order has been submitted to the warehouse. She contacts the warehouse folks, and informs me that one of 2 things can happen: 1) She's able to make the switch in person when the warehouse person gets there in 20 minutes or 2) The shipment is out, and she will send me the new food I want (yeast-free) and refund me for the victor dog food. She was extremely patient, and so nice about the whole thing!! 100% satisfied with my first chew.com experience! Will DEFINITELY be ordering from them on the reg! To be honest, I was a bit skeptical to order with chewy.com because of the 2 bad reviews I read on here earlier, but Tina from customer service proved them wrong and I cannot be any happier! I rarely write reviews online, but they deserved this for the superb customer service.

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!