Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-07

The best

"I have to say I LOVE Chewy!!! They have great products and the BEST customer service!!! I highly recommend"

2017-06-07

Awesome quick shipping - great customer service!

"Got my first order in 2 days. One issue with a harness size, but it was handled very quickly online. I will be a constant customer!

2017-06-04

Customer Service is the Best!

"I ordered kitty litter from Chewy that was left on my front porch but when I went out to bring it in it was the huge 25 lb boxes! I couldn't even pick one up...I am 71 years old. I called to ask if they had the smaller size boxes and it turns out they do. They were listed on the next page but nothing on the primary page let you know they were available. The guy in customer service was very nice to me and spent quite a bit of time talking to me about this. I ended up ordering some of the smaller boxes and when I go out next time I will take the big ones to the pound. My neighbor's son will go with me to carry the heavy boxes. Thanks Chewy!"

2017-06-04

Lack of service

"For the last two months anything that idea order takes an average of five (5) days to arrive if it arrives at all. Chewy advertise 2 day delivery, but that is nothing but false advertising now. Last order was placed on the 1st of June and should have been delivered on the 3rd of June. Needless to say the order NEVER SHOWED UP This has become the norm with Chewy. Then I learned yesterday from a supervisor that Chewy ran and experiment and changed my deliveries to Texas. In other words they used my pets as their guinea pigs is unacceptable. Spent most of the day either on the phone, email or chat yesterday with what Chewy call Customer Service and was told more stories and lies. There main thing is to blame FEDEX for their lack of service. Since I can't seem to get the service they claim I have even written two letters to Mr. Ryan Cohen, CEO and he has seen fit to not bother responding to either."

2017-06-03

What a wonderful company.

"I've been ordering from Chewy.com for several years. Their customer service is outstanding. About 6 months ago my vet changed my dog's RX dog food. Unfortunately when the vets office faxed the RX to Chewy.com they faxed the old RX resulting in my receiving the incorrect food. I contacted Chewy.com and they took care of working with my vet to get the correct food to me. When I asked how to return the incorrect food (50lb bag and I case of canned food), I expected them to offer a return shipping label. Rather they suggested I donate the food to a local shelter. Unfortunately my dog passed away and I contacted Chewy.com to cancel my auto ship orders which they did. Today I received a beautiful floral bouquet with a personal sympathy note. Can't say enough about this company."

2017-06-03

This website should get Website of the Year.

"Chewy.com seems to have thought of everything before I did. I was a little worried about how much to order, having been so used to just dashing to the pet store for food. It is so great to so EASILY change my autoship amounts and dates!! ALSO so great to so EASILY be able to change flavors (I order canned cat food) for fickle palates, adjust a shipping date when I saw I was suddenly running low, and it's nice to be able to tack on a one-time purchase, like a cleaner or special treat. I love the boxes they come in, too! The first time I ever had a delivery, my front door was open and my kitty Sophie was sitting looking out the storm door. The Federal Express man walked up with the box and said, "I think this is for you, Cat.". It was pretty cute."

2017-06-01

Chewy has little elves that ship

"I absolutely love Chewy. I read a review somewhere that said they must have little elves that work overnight to ship. Shipping is excellent, the products are excellent. Never in all my shipments of food, grooming, etc. have I had a bad experience. Love them, their prices, the quality of their product, they have a new grain free dog food that is made for Chewy in Kansas, American Journey. I'm so pleased with it. My loves dog it. If you act quickly, you can get your first bag for 50% off. Thanks my friends at Chewy! You rock!"

2017-06-01

One of the best decisions we ever made was switching to Chewy.com!

"After 2 years of doing business with Chewy.com, they are perhaps the alltime best customer service experience we have had consistently in all of our endeavors! They are reliable, competitively priced, and eager to work out any issues that may arise! We are on autoship which saves us from hauling a huge bag of dogfood home and saves us money! It's easy to change dates as needed and super fast shipping! We are extremely satisfied customers and encourage other pet owners to use this amazing company!"

2017-05-27

My Dogs Love Chewy!!

"My first experience with Chewy was an amazing one! I'd purchased a few dog treats, that chewy had on sale at that time. Just to give the site a try, to see if I'll like the treats I've purchased for my dogs. Well it didn't take long for my order to arrive at my door step! All the treats were in good/standard condition as well, everything was simply fresh! My dogs love all the treats from chewy, every since I've been buying their treats from them. A lot of the products are pricy, depending on what you're buying. But the brands are truly worth it, if your dog happiness is important to you. The site does have reasonable prices as well, always something half price/on sale. I'm in the auto shipment program, which is pretty awesome. You get to control when you want the next shipping to come, and you can always change the items as much as you like. You get an discount when you add auto shipment, and you can have an order held and ship at another convenient time. Also, it's easy to cancel auto shipment which is a plus for me, just in case I don't no longer want to be apart of auto shipment anymore. My experience has been great, haven't had any issues with chewy at all. It's nice to be able to order items you can't find in the store, because my babies can be a little picky about treats and dog food. So I'm always wanting to get what my babies need, and chewy has everything they need. Customer care is very helpful, never had any bad experiences with them yet! Hopefully it stays that way =). I'm always telling everyone to try out chewy for their pet needs. I'll continue to buy my babies goodies from chewy."

2017-05-26

I love Chewy!

"I love everything about Chewy.com. When you call, a REAL English speaking person IN the U.S. answers the phone. You are not put on hold or have to follow a barrage of prompts, or transferred to an overseas call center. Ordering is always easy, deliveries arrive promptly, and they are pleasant, helpful, and happy. Oh - prices are fabulous too. Less expensive than any big-box store. During winter months, I appreciate the delivery driver lifting the heavy boxes, up the stairs, and placing it at my door. No more tromping through the snow & breaking my back! Over the years I've purchased: Dog food, cat food, and for my squirrels: rat/mouse food & puppy formula, and ferret toys and bedding. :). Sign up for auto-ship & save even more money! "

2017-05-21

Amazing customer service!!!

"I've had a few issues with a couple of my orders but nothing major. When I contacted them via email I have had very prompt responses (can't say exactly how long but with in a couple of hours). Every time they were courteous and apologetic and made things correct and went WAY out of their way to do so. Prices are good and shipping times are good now. One of my only issues was with shipping and it wasn't their fault but the shipping companies fault. However, when I contacted them they were very understanding of the issue unlike anything I have encounter in customer service seem to have escalated the issue with the shipping company (FedEx) and that has been corrected as well.
Honestly I can't recall getting better customer service.
Bravo Chewy.com!!!

2017-05-20

100% satisfaction is LIE

"I placed my first order, the total was over $350.00. The held my entire order due to 1 prescription food. They could have sent the rest of the order. They did not. When I called customer service they were of no help. I enrolled into the auto ship program. The customer service was of NO assistance. They do not care about their customers. I will never shop with this company again. Buyer beware. Again 100% satisfaction is a LIE!!!!!!!"

5 Star Service

"I was new to shopping with Chewy and found the site while looking for dog grooming supplies. I was a little nervous about ordering online and made a mess of my first order. Live chat was able to help me AND correct the order within minutes. Having met the first hurdle I only needed to wait for my order to arrive, and it did, within two days. Each of my questions was addressed by a customer service rep, the items were packaged and shipped with care, and the speedy delivery was unbelievable. Each item was exactly as described and all worked as they should. THIS is how business SHOULD be done. I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience."

Best pet store by far!!

"I have had a good experience with this company in the past, but what they just did was amazing! We lost our cat a few weeks ago, and I had just gotten a large order of supplies from Chewy.com. I contacted them saying I had all the stuff un opened and wondering if I could return it. They sent their condolences back to me, refunded my money, and asked that I donate the supplies to a local shelter. Today, I also received this beautiful bouquet and a note delivered by a local florist! What an amazing company, who actually LOVE pets and their owners!!

If you are going to shop online for your pets, shop Chewy.com!

Furrever Customers

"We have been shopping for all of our cat's necessities since 2015 and have had nothing but exceptional customer service each and every time. From being sent a surprise "thank you" painting of our sweet kitty for posting a photo on Instagram of him on a Chewy box, to having an issue with an order and receiving a new shipment the very next day. Chewy consistently goes above and beyond for us and we love the ease of purchasing online with free 2 day shipping! Now if they could start to sell paper goods and house cleaning supplies too... we would be set for life!

Thank you for always being the BEST Chewy!

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!