Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-11

Top Notch & Caring Company at Chewy.com

"Chewy.com has the best customer service! They helped me and kept in touch with me for when our Senior Shih Tzu "T-Bone" needed a special Renal Diet. They did an excellent job making sure I got the prescription and food in time and we started auto delivery. Delivery was free and fast! And when our T-bone took a turn for the worst and passed away; they didn't hesitate to make the return quick and hassle-free. But where they really went above and beyond was having sympathy flowers sent to me and my family. How thoughtful and kind. Chewy.com truly cares about their customers and their furry friends!"

2017-07-11

Not a happy Customer

"If someone were to ask me about Chewy.com 2 weeks ago there would be nothing bad I could or would say because I was that happy. But things have taken a turn from a 5 star rating to now a 1 star all because of the shipping fiasco I have experienced this last week. The first order I received in 2 days. The 2nd order was ordered last Wednesday and today is Tuesday (almost a week and the dog food still hasn't arrived. I called customer service the other day and they refunded me money so I could buy a small bag of food to hold me over until the large bag arrives. That's great. But, the money is taking it's sweet time getting to my bank, so this is added stress to my already stressful situation.

I called Chewy.com customer service today and they said the reason it's taking so long for me to receive my order was because I ordered late Wednesday and because their orders were backed up from the week before my order was delayed to be sent out until the following Monday and then Tuesday was the Fourth of July, so now here we are almost a week later and I am still waiting.

The bottom line for me is because their orders were backed up, that caused a domino effect. My order was delayed a week, and that now effects my dogs who are waiting for their food. By profession I am a organization development consultant and I see this all the time. You have a "bottleneck" in the way you're processing your orders and as a result you will lose customers like myself if you don't go back to the beginning and see where the problem areas are. A process map may help you or a visual diagram mapping your entire process from the beginning when the order is placed to the end when the order is shipped to see where you need to implement improvements/changes.

2017-07-07

Very fast Shipping!

"Chewy.com has fast shipping! I rescued a 3 year old shepherd mix about 50 pounds from the SPCA of GA and needed some toys and treats ect and it was at my door in 2 days! That is way I have a new Order on the way! Thanks"

2017-07-06

Knowledgable, Friendly, Easy!!!

"I spoke with Aaron (sp?) because I needed to return some dog food, and WOW what top notch service. Thanks so much for the food suggestions and making the return pleasant and easy! We will definitely use Chewy when we get Benji settled on a food. Thumbs up you guys :)"

2017-07-06

Great company

"I have always had a good experience ordering from Chewy.com. They have good prices and a good selection of items. Even when I had a problem, it was resolved very quickly with no fuss. "

2017-07-05

Excellent

"Customer service outstanding every time. "

2017-07-02

Having good products at great prices is useless if you rely on FEDEX idiots to deliver the item to customers.

"FEDEX may be great in some areas, but they can't find their **** with both hands where I live. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter that you sell the product I use cheaper than I can buy it 30 miles away, if FEDEX fails to deliver, I might as well go get it myself. You need to give customers other options for shipping. FEDEX ****. "

2017-07-01

PetSmart ruined Chewy.com?

"Well it's happened. The PetSmart influence has ruined Chewy. So sad. We have three Great Danes and so far this year we have spent over $1,000 in dog food from Chewy.com. I'm done. I have been buying food from Chewy with absolutely no problems until after PetSmart bought them out. Last month the price of our dog food increased by $15 a bag. I have ordered though their autoship program for the past year without a problem and now suddenly the price has drastically increased and I was not notified. I complained, they refunded the $30 difference for the two bags but was told that it was too bad and that they don't need to notify their customers of price increases on the autoship program. So basically they can charge whatever they want and you'll only notice the difference in your bank account. So this month I chose a cheaper variety of our brand and changed our autoship. Normally our bags ship early Friday and we receive them on Saturday. I was notified late Friday that this food was out of stock, please choose another. So I did. I sent them a screen shot of the next more expensive food. It shipped on Saturday, so now with the holiday we will not receive it until at least Wednesday. Then I see the the price per bag has increased by $5 over night. I've been over-charged and inconvenienced for the last time Chewy. I will take my money elsewhere and I will recommend that everyone else does the same. "

2017-06-30

Horrible

"Wouldn't buy from these people again. No such thing as customer service. Bought a toy. Cute video. Actual toy smashed it's gimmick into my kittens faces. Too fast. Too much thrust into cat. Ran away. Now scared of it. Asked to return. Included my name and order number. Got quick reply. Had to return in unopened, unharmed package. Had to give my name and order number. Dummies already had that proving reply was nothing but a canned letter. Can't return unopened because opening it and using it was the only way to find out this cheap toy was dangerous to my cats. And "unharmed" packaging. HA!!! It was drop shipped from China and crumbled in it's journey to South Florida. I was, at least, able to carefully, in a time consuming way open it up and assemble it. Oh, yeah. BATTERY NOT INCLUDED. Stay away from this company. Won't offer you any customer service."

2017-06-27

Excellent

"I have been a chewy customer for only about six months and am beyond pleased with their service. However, I am concerned about the buy out from petsmart and will keep a watchful eye on prices and service. So far the customer service has been fantastic and every representative has been polite, knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. I am now on an auto-ship and anytime that I need to tweek the order they are always helpful and most willing to do so. On my recent auto -ship order my pet food arrived split open down the back and basically filled up the box. One call to chewy and all was well, I offered to provide photographic evidence and was assured that it was not needed. The customer service representative was as upset about it as I was and was very apologetic about it and then sent immediately a new bag of pet food at zero cost to me . Their prices are cheaper than brick and mortar stores, all of them, I've been to every one of them.. PC, PS, PSP, chewy can not be beat on prices. I realize a 50% savings on my bird food alone, my other pet foods are cheaper as well. I will continue to be a chewy customer and highly recommend them to anyone. Kudos to Chewy!!!! Beyond expectations "

2017-06-26

For the kitties

"I do research online before shopping, either online or in a store. I found Chewy because they had lower prices on the items I needed. I also got free shipping and the order arrived in a timely fashion. Now, I can keep my "fur mommy" card because I got the supplies the kitties needed."

2017-06-25

Great experience every time!

"I order my rat food from Chewy because they are cheaper than Amazon and its a hard to find food. Friday afternoon I put in my latest order and Saturday morning I opened the door to find it delivered on my doorstep. Less than 24 hours from ordering to arriving is amazing! I can't say enough good things about this excellent company."

2017-06-23

Wonderful Customer Service

"I have been using Chewy for approx. a year now to get food for my diabetic dog. When the time came for her to leave us, I called Chewy to return 5 cases of prescription food that we had received and would never use. The woman on the phone, Shanti, not only credited my card immediately, but she told me I could donate the food to the local SPCA. When she asked (just for informational purposes) why I was returning the food, I broke down and cried, not able to say a word. She said, no need to explain and she expressed sympathy and true concern for me and for my loss. Approximately two hours later a bouquet of flowers arrived at my door with a lovely card, again expressing sympathy for my situation and my loss. I would highly recommend this company not only for it's great prices and selection, but for the amazing customer service and compassion. They have employees that have a true love for what they do and who they do it for, our family members, our pets."

2017-06-22

Quick and fast

"I ordered 4 bags of cat litter from chewy because it was 50 cents + cheaper than anywhere else. I ordered it around 8:30/9pm on Monday and it was delivered by the afternoon on Wednesday. I also forgot to add the $15 off coupon I had so I called about 60 seconds after I placed the order and the girl I had was very friendly and took the coupon code
and asked me what my 2 kitties names were. Just a general friendly conversation which is rare these days! I'm use to a bad attitude and having to click 3 million different numbers on my phone just to talk to somebody! I called and within a few seconds somebody picked up. None of that automated crap you have to go though these days. Chewy gets an A+ in customer service and delivery. Other company's should take note on how it's done!

2017-06-21

Review my 1st and last order

"I was told 3 day shipping.

order Mon get on Wed by end of day

today is Wed very few tracking from FEDEX [WAITED 2 DAYS FOR UPDATE OF TRACKING]

GOT UPDATE FROM FEDEX AT 2PM WED DELIVERY FIXED FOR JUNE 22 BY END OF DAY

i WAS PROMISED WED DELIVERY - SCHEDULE DELIVERY THURSDAY FAILURE TO GET PACKAGE TO FEDEX IN TIMELY FASHION!!!

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!