Stores > Chillout Games

9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm Sat Closed Sun
      44-161-286-2722
      sales@chilloutgames.co.uk
      44-161-286-2722

Voice your opinion! Review Chillout Games by clicking a star below.
2017-02-22

#CD436784G73

"WOW IT FUN WORKING WITH YOU"

2015-08-31

"PITY THIS SITE DOS.NT SHOW NEGATIVE FEEDBACK11111111111111111111111111
only SHOW customers WHAT THEY WANT CUSTOMERS TOO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very BAD OF CHILLOUT GAMES BE WARNED DONT GET SCAMMED """"""""""""""""""""

2010-12-12

"Nice people to deal with & super delivery"

2010-03-17

"I was looking for some harder to find titles for the PSone when I stumbled on chilloutgames. Their customer service representative was very cordial and helpful. My order arrived quickly, and I was more than satisfied. The condition of every disc was excellent; every game came with a like new manual and scuff free case. I can tell they take a lot of pride in their work. Highly recommended to all collectors. Their used games will make great gifts as well, since they were shrink-wrapped. "

2010-01-09

" I have purchased items from Chillout Games before and as usual they have been in great condition and have worked no problem. I would recommend Chillout with no worries."

2009-11-09

"What a fantastic service. I googled and found them on the web and I am really glad I did. The website was easy to navigate and order on and the games were despatched quickly and promptly. I ordered Monsters Inc and Mulan for my son's PS1. Thanks Chillout, I will definately be using you again. Excellent service and products."

2009-10-27

"Chillout games have been fantastic. I can't praise them enough. Games and gun were all delivered promptly and they threw in a couple of extra toys too. When the light gun was found not to work they immediately sent me out an ever better replacement. Thanks Paul!"

2009-07-02

"excellent service, will def. be using you again, thanks"

2009-02-15

"Very swift delivery and product in great condition - Would use this seller again"

2009-01-14

"Chillout games are one of if not the best retro games company i have ever dealt with.

Speedy, Reliable, Corteous and very competitive on pricing.

Rest assured any problems arising during any transaction are dealt with professionally and quickly.

I made a mistike on a purchase through amazon and was immediately refunded and given the option of buying the item i wanted direct from their own website and a discounted price.

Definately one for your bookmark folder if like me you love games old & new.

This will always be my first port of call in the future when looking for games.

2008-12-31

"Website was easy to use and gave clear instructions and good info on games. Search for particular retro games for ps1 was excellent found all titles seeked. Prices were better than other websites and free delivery a bonus. Ordered 5 games all arrived well packaged the next day. Games were a gift for my 30 something brother and he tells me he is well pleased. Would definitely order from chillout games again and recommend."

2008-12-26

"brilliant service,very quick delivery.games loved by both big kid and wee ones.will definatly be using this store again."

2008-10-04

"very fast friendly efficient service. goods arrived promptly free 1st class postage with conformation and follow up e-mail. wide selection of goods good prices-definitely reccommended"

2008-10-03

"I have not tryed the product yet but I think is in a great condition cause there's no scratches on the cd.
I have received the product in a good time. It took less than two weeks to arrive.
The seller was very kind all the time.

2008-10-03

"Thank you for the prompt,personal service - I was so pleased when I received the friendly confirmation e-mail, I felt justifiably confident that Chillout would deliver - and they did, in super-quick time. The games were for a gift, so I was also pleased to see that they were pristine and wellpackaged. I will use Chillout again without reservation. Thanks again!"

Share Chillout Games's store rating

Chillout Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chillout Games is not a merchant member
Chillout Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!